ㅤ𝅗𝅥 ── 𝓖elure : 𝑡.he cry...

By -SnowFall_Community-

❝ kindꪀess is like s͟n͟o͟w͟ , bᥱ𐓟utiful what it ᥴꪮꪜꫀrs ❞ ꐚ ֺ this is a place where every talented individ... More

introduction ☆
rules and payments ☆
crystal roles ☆
roles 2 ☆
forms ☆

roles 3 ☆

222 28 4
By -SnowFall_Community-

      ─ִ━━ ꯭  ───ׂ─ִ─  ͜͡✿͜͡  ─ִ──ׂ──  ꯭  ━━ִ─

idea creators (1/4)

They are the ones to create or think new things for the community, like shops, event or anything else. Their creative minds will help us to make new and amazing projects.

personal assistants (3/3) closed

They are like the helpers. When a member of the admins and managers need help, assistant will be assigned to help them with their work.

affiliate managers (1/3)

They handle all the affiliated related work. They do the shout outs the other communities and keep track of everything.

helpers (1/4)

They are all rounders. They are skilled in almost every roles of the community. They can design, judge and do the other work as well.

watchers (0/4)

They look after the community hiring book or the projects that are organised by the community. They report every wattpad or discord related issues to the authorities and also accept the forms and let the authorities know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
359K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
719K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
214K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...