CRUSH (Craig x reader) [END]

Bởi cringeyinfp

(Y/N) is just a highschooler girl in south Park Highschool who's being too friendly with the boys. She's neve... Xem Thêm

A/N
1-Challenge
2-Jacket
3-Mall
5-Feelings
6-Friends
7-Jealous
8-Effort
9-Confession
10-Love
11-Officially
12-🍋
NOT A CHAPTER! A story about my day
13-Starry
COSPLAYING AS KENNY! ALSO THANKS FOR 10K VIEWS!

4-Amusement Park

1.3K 27 62
Bởi cringeyinfp

"Ah! There you are!"

Me and Craig promise to meet by the gate of the amusement park. I waved when I saw his figure. He wore a casual clothes and his blue chullo as usual. But I dunno why he looks more charming than usual.

"Hey." He said, monotonously. "Shall we get in?"

"Oh, right. Two ticket, please!"

The Amusement Park is not really crowded, gratefully. I look over the scenes and I can't help but smile widely.

"What a nice day to having fun in this amusement park isn't it? You should feel grateful." I said.

"Whatever. I'm here just to paying my debt."

"What do you want to ride first?" I asked.

"I'll go with anything." He answered lazily.

"Hmm, I think that super rollercoaster must be fun to ride!"

"We just got in and you want to ride the most extremely one?" Craig asked sarcastically.

"You said you go with anything!"

"Whatever."

"Yay! Let's go there before it's more crowded!"

Unintentionally, I run to the rollercoaster queue and pull Craig along by his hand.

"Hey, chill out, won't you? The rollercoaster wont go anywhere." Craig said.

"Oh, sorry. I just got a little exited!" I chuckled as I released his hand.

As we wait for the queue. I just stand there and watching another rides until Craig's speak.

"So, you rarely go here?" He asked, Suprisingly.

"At first, I used to go here with Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny. But they got bored and kind of ... traumatized I must say, so they won't go with me here since then." I explained.

"Huh, looks like they traumatized because you always forced them to ride a super rollercoaster when y'all get in to the amusement park." Craig said sarcastically.

"If you scared, you can tell me, Craig."

"You bet. So what you usually do on weekend?" Craig change the topic. At first, I want to tease him about he scared of the rollercoaster, but I got a little excited for his question.

"I do a lot of things. Like (your hobby;)." I answered with enthusiasm.

"That's sounds boring."

"What about you?" I asked him back.

"What?"

"What you usually do on weekend?"

"Playing PSP." He answered shortly.

"Sounds boring."

"I played with my guinea pig too, Stripe is the name."

"Oh, you have a pet?! What a suprising news! I never have a pet in my whole live. My mom allergic with fur."

"That's too bad. Maybe, you can visit my house too—"

"Next!" Craig was interrupted by the guard.

"Yeay! It's our turn! Let's go Craig!" I walk in but Craig didn't. When I turn my head to him, I saw slightly Craig pull out his middle finger.

"Did you just flip off the guard?"

"Huh? No. Let's go."

I quickly forgot what was just happened and sit on the rollercoaster seat with Craig besides me.

"Hey, watch out you chullo hat." I said.

"Yeah, yeah."

Then, after waiting for a minute, the ride begin to slide really fast! I screamed excitingly while Craig grab his chullo hat on his head. After a few minute of excitement, the ride finally stop.

"Wow! I really love it! How about you Craig?" I look at Craig.

"Uh man, better not ride that next time." He said as he fix his chullo hat.

"Oh my, did you feel dizzy?" I walk closer to him worryingly.

"Nah, don't worry. It's just my first time here. And honestly, it's fun." Craig's admit and his corner lips lifted slightly. He's about to smile?

"Really?" I asked, "Oh god! Craig never smile like this before. The ride must make your mind—"

"It's true, (Y/N), don't worry about me. Besides..." Craig lift his arm and pat my head. "You should worry about your messy hair."

"Oh, yeah." I quickly fixing my hair with my hands. I don't know why, his action make my heart pounds faster.

"Here, let me help you. Guess I can fix your ponytail." Craig walk behind me then he start to fixing my hair gently.

Wait, he did what?!

A person like Craig can do that to a girl gently? Now my heart pounds even faster than before.

"Done." He said as he stroke my hair. I look at him nervously.

"Oh, thanks."

"Your face looks red. You okay?"

"Huh?! Yeah! I'm okay." I said. "How did you know how to do it?"

"I have a younger sister."

"Oh? I mean, that's why you can do that perfectly." I chuckled nervously.

"Something seems off about you. Let's not take the extreme rides from now on. And now I know why Stan traumatized of going to Amusement Park."

"Cut it out!"

Then, we just take the boring rides. And now we take the Ferris wheel. I feel really nervous right now. Could it be because I scared of high?

"(Y/N)?"

"Wah?! Y-yes?"

"Just a curious thought. You got a fight with Stan or something?"

"Nah, it's not really important."

"Oh yeah?"

"Okay, I'll tell you. Stan gave me a challenge to find a crush. Since I always hanging out with boys, Stan thought that was the reason I don't have a crush yet. That's why he gave me a space, more like avoiding me, so the other boys can approach me freely." I explained.

"What a silly challenge."

"Yeah, but that won't be long. I've found one in the first day. But I never had a chance to talk to him lately." I said as Tweek's face occur in my mind.

"Oh? Cool."

"How about you? You have a crush?"

"No." He said shortly. And I don't know why, his answer made me relief.

"Cool." I said. Then, we continue to chit chat a little bit and try the other rides. Craig always sarcasm but I get used to it. I must admit that over all, he is a nice a guy.

"It's getting late. I should go home after this."

"Oh, yeah."

We walk home because the distance is not that long, besides I want to talk to him a little longer.

"Really? Tricia do that? Man I hope I have a little sister as badass as her." I chuckled.

"Nah, you're the lucky one who doesn't have Tricia as a little sister."

"Hey, Craig. At first I thought you were some kind of a bad guy. But now I think you're not half bad." I admit.

"Why it's come out all of sudden?"

"That time when you make me think I have to pay your jacket just occured in my mind. You have the same attitude like your sister bruh."

"Well, now I don't have any debt to be paid, right?"

"Yeah. Thanks for today, too."

Then, it clicked my mind. After this end, we don't have any reason to meet. Because all of this happen because of the debt thingy.

"Well, we got to your house. See ya later—"

"Wait!" I stopped him from going away by grabbing his arm. But I got really nervous because my action. As I look at him, I hypnotized by his eyes. It make me lose my courage. "Ah, forget it. See you later."

Craig seemed confused but he go anyway. And it make me regretted my action. Why I couldn't ask him to befriend with me?! Urgh!

♡︎、。・:*:・゜'♥︎*。・:*:・゜'

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.8K 853 60
South park Style fanfic I'm the one writing this and not even I know what's going on, thanks for reading and enjoy the choas 'Sometime between then a...
13.9K 248 13
Tweek Tweak, a shy boy has a crush on the new kid but so do a lot of other students, Tweek decides to do something about that and Takes it too far bu...
374K 10.7K 25
Hello my little penguins, this is my very first fanfiction, and it's a Craig Tucker x Reader. Basically, the reader is new to South Park High, and sh...
10.6K 200 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...