𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘼 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩...

By Mariette_Bonneville

╰┈➤ ──After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Confirmed Mates【16/8/2023】
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16
Did I Not Warn you?
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22
On hold because of this
The Rewritten book is out

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

3.5K 132 4
By Mariette_Bonneville

❝Let's go. I'll show you where the females hang around. You can get to know and play with the females in the tribe. They pick edible wild herbs and fruits in the village every day.❞ Parker grabbed Mariette's hand and said to her. Semi interested, she followed Parker out of the house.

The rest of the beastmen in the tribe were already outside as she took a bit too long to get out which led them to come out very late. After observing closely for a while, she saw that there were far more males than females in the tribe.

Mariette noticed a few females gathered together from afar. She shook off Parker's hand and said, ❝I'm going to find them. Don't worry about me.❞ She then walked towards the females without waiting for Parker to respond, he can go visit Harvey if he feels lonely.

Being totally unfamiliar with the village and the beastmen, her pride didn't let her  ask for help. Hence, she could only try to build rapport with the females.

Parker immediately followed behind her. How could he bear to leave her alone with so many males lurking around?

When Mariette walked over to the group of females, a young female looked in her direction. ❝Are you the female that Parker rescued?❞

❝Uh… yes. My name's Mariette. What's yours?❞ She put on one of her friendliest smiles and asked.

It was clear that life in the leopard village was simple, and no one had been hostile to her since her arrival, well no one except that whore.

❝My name's Eve.❞ This woman answered her politely. Eve wasn't particularly good looking, but she had a soft gaze and a calm aura, giving her an unexplainable sense of beauty. In her opinion she was the prettiest female in the village, herself excluded.

Actually, all the females were average looking by modern standards.

Mariette only realized then that the females had palm-sized animal tattoos on their bodies like her. She didn't get the chance to look at them closely the day before.

Nearly all the tattoos were of leopards, although some females had tigers or bears tattooed on their bodies as well. They all seemed to be related to the males around them.

After Eve introduced herself, she introduced her to every female present and eventually, she pointed to the female who'd spoken to Parker the day before and said, ❝That's Eudora.❞

Eudora was guarded by six beasts. She looked over upon hearing someone call out her name, only to see an unfamiliar female with a spotless face. Although the female was skinny, she had a very well-endowed chest. Her figure was so perfect that it made the usually confident Eudora jealous.

Recognizing her as the female Parker had brought back the day before, Eudora rolled her eyes and walked over to Parker, who had caught up to Mariette's side. Parker pursed his lips. He did this whenever he felt fed up.

❝Hello, Eudora,❞ Mariette greeted her with a small smile but her eyes showed the opposite.

Eudora didn't care about the female's attitude. She stared fixedly at Parker with eyes so small that she looked like she was half-asleep.

❝Parker, I'm in heat right now. If you want to, I'll copulate with you and bear you a litter of leopard cubs.❞ Eudora said such shameless words with her chin proudly raised as if she was a queen standing high above the masses.

Females only went into heat once a year, so it was extremely precious to them. If they missed the opportunity this year, they'd have to wait for a year for the chance to become pregnant.

❛Excuse me! Can't she see that this cock is taken?❜

❝Pffm!❞ Mariette couldn't help but scoff. She looked towards the men standing behind Eudora and as expected, the leopards and tigers were seeing red and giving Parker death stares, seemingly wishing they could eat him.

❝Thank you for your affection, but I already have a mate. And congratulations, you'll be able to have cubs this year.❞ Parker calmly replied to Eudora, his usual happy go lucky personality no where in sight.

Humiliated at being rejected again, Eudora pointed at Mariette and sneered.

❝What's so good about her? Look at her! She doesn't have a single spousal mark on her. If she's an unwanted female with that face doesn't that say something? For all we know, she might not even be able to go into heat because of how malnourished she is.❞

Parker immediately retorted, ❝Not having any marks? Then what are those?❞ Mariette gasped as she felt her dress being lifted above her knees, showing off her two leopard tattoos. Thankfully due to Mental Fortitude being in effect she didn't feel embarrassed.

❝W-what? How could you do this to me!? I'm the most beautiful female in our tribe and you abandon me for that ugly female!?❞

After receiving yet another insult, despite not feeling angry, Mariette couldn't simply stand there and let that animal run her mouth any longer.

❝Eudora, I may not be as good as you *cough*, but I really feel indignant for your mates. They seem to love you whole heartedly, and yet they get even less in return compared to an outsider who has no feelings for you. If I were them, I would have chosen to leave you.❞

Everyone went silent at her words.

Eudora's male's eyes all turned red as they turned to look in the red-head's direction. They had different personalities and strengths, but surprisingly, they all had the same thought. 'If only she was my female.'

At that moment, Parker and the other mysterious mate became the subject of envy and jealousy.

Despite feeling triumphant, Parker was secretly worried. Oh no. What if Mariette's words cause the single males to try and court her?

Eudora turned around to observe her mates, something she rarely did. She nearly exploded in anger after seeing that all of them were seemingly influenced by that woman's words.

This female was clearly trying to sow discord. Despicable!

The male beasts felt their hearts ache upon seeing that Eudora was angry. No matter how wilful she was, she was their female for life. They shouldn't let their minds wander anymore.

Feeling a little more at ease, Eudora looked at Mariette with vicious and narrowed eyes. ❝Aren't you just saying that to win the affection of males? You probably can't even bear children. Which male would like you?❞

Harvey happened to pass by with a woven basket on his back, when in reality he felt his mate's anger through the mating mark and couldn't help it but rush towards where she was.

Seeing that Eudora still had more to say, he stepped forward without a second thought and retorted, ❝Enough!❞

❝What?❞ Eudora froze.

Harvey continued in a serious voice, ❝A male doesn't just love his female for her ability to bear children. I love my female, even if she can't bear children.❞

❛Love me!!? I haven't even told you my name yet!❜

Jealousy arose inside Parker. He immediately pulled his mate behind him so that she was no longer in Harvey's line of sight.

Eudora was filled with so much wrath that her features were twisted.

It was already bad enough that a young beast like Parker was smitten with Mariette and now, even the aloof village doctor liked her! Unbelievable!

Eve said with a small smile, ❝Don't be upset, Eudora. This female just arrived at our village. We have to be nicer to her.❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.8K 28
Part of the family with Herculean Strength, running in the women of the family. Yaesoon must prepare herself for an adventure out of this world, as s...
2.4K 189 10
A young werewolf struggles in an abusive relationship. Will anyone be able to help him? 18+ only. Get tf outta here if you not 18 or older.
21.1K 1.2K 38
A collection of Side Stories, Bonus Chapters, What If's and other random stuff that I couldn't fit into Odd Beast World. Or I could - later. BEWARE o...
102K 4.9K 41
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...