Heir to the first king

By SithTrooperO9

After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the... More

The beginning
The king's apprentice
Training starts
Land of Snow
Clashes in Snow
Ascent of a new king
War in Mist
Death of the snake
Eastern adventures
Eastern adventures part 2
Eastern adventutes part 3
Eastern adventures part 4
Avoiding war
Naruto vs Pain
Revelations
Sack of the Leaf
Otsut Prime
Otsutsuki downfall
Fourth great ninja war
Finale

Chaoskampf

5.8K 97 11
By SithTrooperO9

''Come here, Naruto.'' Enoch called out to his apprentice who came as quickly as he could.

''What is it, master? A new technique?''

''No. I believe it's time I tell you of my story. My life... before I became king.''

''I thought you said you were going to tell me at a later time.'' Enoch then picked up a handful of sand and threw it in the air. Then, a misty fog appeared and Enoch's memories played like a magical TV.

''Now is a good time as any. My story begins about 10,000 years ago. I was born to a poor family in the city of Lagash. No proper education could be afforded to me, my father taught me all he knew about the world, from stories recited by travellers or rumors and did his best to teach me. Eventually, I was taught how to become a blacksmith like my father and skilled in the arts of forging, I was. The kings of the city states hired me because of my skills to forge weapons out of smelted iron or bronze but I was paid very little. Then, my life changed forever in one day.''

''While I bathed in the River Kishon, a meteor landed near where I bathed. I checked to investigate and found a black metal unlike any before. It radiated an aura, powerful and dark, with untold potential. And there, buried in the meteor was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. In all my travels, never had I met a woman as beautiful as her. My lovely wife, Ishtar Otsutsuki.''

''Ishtar Otsutsuki... you found her in the meteor?''

''Yes. For an Otsutsuki is a species more powerful than man and they live in places outside this world.''

''So, they're aliens.''

''Yes. Indra and Ashura, the fathers of Uchiha and the Senju and Uzumaki were of Otsutsuki blood. The sage of the 6 paths, the founder of the ways of manipulating chakra, his brother Hamura, the father of all Hyuga, were Otsutsuki. Their mother Kaguya was an Otsutsuki.''

''How do you know this?''

''My soul sees many, major events in the world. Not all but important ones after the flood came. All shall be revealed soon, my apprentice.''

''Then I patiently wait for when you can tell me, master.''

''Good. You did not forget your training. Where was I? Oh yes. I took Ishtar to my home and the metal also for further study. I nursed Ishtar back to health and our first encounter... was somewhat awkward and hostile.''
______________________________________

-10,000 years ago-

Ishtar woke up in a soft bed, her body still aching a bit from the crash. She examined her surroundings with her Rinne-Sharingan to find she was in a house of sorts. She looked at her body to find bandages covering her wounds. Hearing noises, she turned her head to see a native of the planet, with cups in his hands. ''Um... hello.'' Enoch spoke just as Ishtar made a pure, violet chakra sword in her hands.

''I mean you no harm!'' Enoch said in a frightened voice. ''I... ah... nursed you because you were wounded.'' Enoch said, approaching Ishtar and he put the cups down on a table. ''I mean you no harm, I swear.''

Ishtar deactivated her blades and put her hand on Enoch. A white light covered the man's face as Ishtar took in some of Enoch's knowledge to properly understand her current location. ''Um... okay.'' Enoch said, shrugging the whole thing that just happened. ''Are you okay uh... miss?''

Ishtar looked at Enoch in a confused manner. She was just beginning to understand the native language and couldn't speak right now. ''Okay, I'll introduce myself. My name is Enoch Bauglîr, son of Keiron and Nessa, blacksmith for the kingdoms of man.''

''Ishtar Otsutsuki. Daughter of Abzu and Tiamat, princess of the Otsutsuki clan.'' Ishtar said, revealing her name to Enoch.

''I see. Are you... okay, Ishtar?''

''I am fine. Thank you, Enoch, for tending my wounds.'' Ishtar said in a somewhat weird accent but Enoch didn't mind.

''You're welcome, Ishtar. Here, I made it for you.'' Enoch said and gave Ishtar the cup. It was clear Ishtar didn't know what a cup or a drink was so Enoch showed her how to do so. He blew at the drink and Ishtar copied the action. Enoch then drank and Ishtar followed suit, finding the taste of tea wonderful.

''It's... good.'' Ishtar said, drinking all of her tea in one cup, surprising Enoch since the tea was hot.

''Are you hungry, Ishtar? I have some vegetables and eggs if you want.'' Enoch asked as he got up and went into the kitchen. Ishtar, ever so curious followed the man hoping to learn more.
______________________________________

-Present day-

''That was your first meeting?'' Naruto asked his master who nodded.

''Yes. Ishtar was a curious girl, eager to learn all she could. Despite not having any formal education of sorts at the time, I helped her learn what she wanted.''

''Continue master. I want to hear more.''

''Of course. Ishtar stayed with me for 2 years. During that time, I taught her much of what I know. From the different city-states, the peoples, the geography and of course, the tyrannical dragons who oppressed mankind. As a blacksmith often hired by wealthy kings, I had the benefit of learning more than the average man. After all, education for the past 8,000 years was a privelege only for the rich and aristocracy.''

''Anyways, she would, in these two years time, fall in love with me and I too fell in love with her. She took a more, human-like appearance to hide her alien origin and we got married.'' Enoch then showed Naruto an image of Ishtar's human form and the young blonde had a nosebleed at seeing Ishtar. The flowing, golden hair, the soft, silky skin and the revealing clothes made her a goddess among women.

''Tragedy... soon struck. The dragons were tyrannical and oppressive, enslaving humans in the tens of thousands. The mighty kings, even of the most powerful cities like Ur, Kish and Lagash, were simply puppets to their dragon overlords. Ishtar's original mission on this planet was to plant a divine tree that would eat the planet's life force. She wasn't the first Otsutsuki here on the planet. A thousand years before she came, various Otsutsuki warred with the dragons but the alien invaders were defeated. The might of the dragon father, Glaurung the abhorred, was absolute.''

''But... the legends say you slew Glaurung. How did you do it, master?'' Naruto asked in curiousity.

''Not everything is as simple as it is written down in books, Naruto. The dragons attacked Lagash because the king, Ar-Nakharam, refused to pay tribute. In the slaughter that followed, Ishtar protected me from the dragons... by slaying them.''
______________________________________

-Slaughter of Lagash, 10,000 years ago-

Dragon fire swept over the city. Buildings were burning and the civilians were fleeing for their lives. The soldiers valiantly tried to fight the winged monsters but their weapons were useless on dragon scale. Enoch ran as fast as he could to his house to get his wife. When he got back however, she wasn't there.

''Ishtar! Ishtar! Where are you!?'' Enoch shouted for his wife just as the building near him collapsed. His wife, Ishtar Otsutsuki, came to her husband's aid once she found him. ''Ishtar! You're safe!''

''I am, love. Don't worry, I'll get us out of here.'' Ishtar destroyed the burning wood that trapped her husband and prepared to leave but a dragon landed besides them.

''What's this?'' the dragon said in a loud, terrifying voice. ''A couple? Hehehe, you two look so adorable together. Say goodbye, humans.'' and the dragon opened his mouth and unleashed fire on the two.

Ishtar made a chakra dome to protect herself and her husband from the incoming fire. The dragon was astonished but he quickly realized what was happening. ''You're one of them aren't you!? I'll burn your skin for daring to set foot on this planet, Otsutsuki!''

''Not if I burn you first.'' Ishtar then unleashed black flames on the dragon, injuring the winged beast severly. ''Vermillion blade.'' Ishtar made a red, lightning sword on her hands and flew up and pierced the dragon in the head, killing the creature in one hit.

''An Otsutsuki! Eliminate the off-worlder!'' shouted one of the dragons as others were coming to Ishtar's position.

''Go, Enoch. I'll take care of them.'' Ishtar said to her husband and a silver chakra enveloped her, taking the form of a humanoid warrior. ''Come on dragons. Show me what you are made of.'' and Ishtar jumped to face the winged beasts.
______________________________________

-Present day-

''She's so cool!'' Naruto exclaimed loudly. ''But master, I thought it was you who fought the dragons, not Ishtar.''

''We both did fight the dragons. She saved me and slew the dragons the attacked Lagash but this drew the attention of their leader, Glaurung.''

''Glaurung? I've heard his name before in the books, master. Said that not even the 9 tails compared to Glaurung's power.''

''Glaurung was the oldest and mightiest of his kind. Beasts like the 9 tailed fox, while powerful in their right, are but kittens compared to the sheer monstrosity that was Glaurung the abhorred. The father of dragons had wings over 20 kilometres in length. His wings covered the land when he flew. His mouth could swallow 7 whales whole. His armor was like a mountain made of bronze and iron. His claws and teeth were sharper than swords and his fire could burn as hot as the sun. His movements shook the earth to it's very core like a nail being hit with a hammer. A monster unlike any ever seen or will be.''

''The father of dragons... came to fight Ishtar. He had fought numerous Otsutsuki before and though Ishtar was extremely powerful, she was no match for the father of dragons. She... perished in the fight.''

''I'm sorry to hear that, master.''

''She still lives on.'' Enoch told his apprentice, confusing him.

''She does?''

''Our loved ones live in our hearts. A person is truly dead if the ones who knew them forget about them. Even your parents are alive, Naruto, in you. Their love lives on... in you. Remember that love.''

''I... understand, master.''

''Ishtar ultimately perished in the fight. When I came to her, it was too late. Her death could not be prevented. As I sat beside her body, she wiped away my tears, telling me that she loved me and she would always stay with me even in death. She told me of a way to kill Glaurung. To forge a sword from the metal in her meteor and as a final gift, she gave me her eyes and power. Her eyes, a mix of the Rinnegan and Sharingan coupled with a sword from the metal would be enough to end the tyranny of the dragons once and for all.''
______________________________________

-10,000 years ago-

The dragons in the great valleys were feasting when Enoch came, cloak over his body and an entourage riding 6 wagons containing barrels of wine. ''Who are you, human? What is it that you seek that you come to me, the father of dragons?'' spoke Glaurung in a loud, monstrous voice full of pride that echoed throughout the lands.

''My name is Enoch and these are my friends. We bring to you, o great father of dragons, the finest wine from the kingdoms of man to celebrate your recent victory.'' Enoch said as his entourage unloaded 30 large barrels full of wine.

''Oh? I always enjoyed drinking the wine which you pathetic humans make. More useful than your sorry selves wouldn't you say?'' Glaurung taunted as he drank the wine. Little did the dragon know that the wine contained large amounts of drugs that cause tiredness.

After Glaurung drank 7 barrels, he became quite drunk and his body got tired and weak. The other powerful dragons also drank and got the same effects. Thinking that now was the time to strike, Enoch walked closer to Glaurung, his hand ready to strike with a secret weapon. ''You dragons always considered yourself superior than us.''

''And indeed we are superior.'' Glaurung replied in his drunken state.

''Are you certain?''

''Is that doubt I hear, human? I can kill you with a mere breath.''

''Perhaps. But you see, the thing is... you don't understand us. We humans, despite our weakness, make up for in sheer cunning. What we lack in strength, we make up for in intellect and you dragons seem to forget that. You underestimate humanity's infinite potential for malice and destruction. That is why I consider you... pathetic, Glaurung.''

''You call me... PATHETIC!? PATHETIC!?'' shouted Glaurung in anger.

''Indeed. Pride leads to arrogance, arrogance leads to laziness, laziness to incompetence and incompetence... to death. Your pride will be your own downfall, Glaurung.''

''And who will deliver that strike? You!?''

''Jackpot.'' and Enoch pulled down his cloak to reveal a set of armor made from the black metal that he found alongside Ishtar. And he opened his eyes to reveal the new Rinne-Sharingan, the last gift his wife gave him.

''That armor... made from death-metal. The same metal that can harness the full power of the primeval waters of chaos. The source of creation!''

''So that's what this metal is called.''

''Those eyes... the same ones as the Otsutsuki I killed days ago. She couldn't defeat me, human, what makes you think you can?''

''Because she is with me, guiding me in everything I do.'' Enoch then jumped up and thrust the sword he made right into Glaurung's heart. The father of dragons roared in pain as his massive body fell to the ground. The other dragons tried helping but Enoch, using his new powers granted by his eyes, trapped them in planetoids.

Enoch took the sword and jumped back as Glaurung got up. ''I will enjoy burning your flesh for that, human!'' and Glaurung unleashed a massive sea of fire at Enoch.

Enoch made an energy shield that protected him and his friends from the fire. The dragon was surprised since no one had survived his flames before. ''The death-metal... it amplifies your power, making you many times stronger than you were originally supposed to be. But it matters not! My power is absolute!''

''We'll see about that.'' Enoch then made a large fist from the ground coated with lava and punched the mighty dragon right in the face. He called to his power and a dark blue energy moving like water appeared on his hands. He unleashed the blasts at Glaurung who roared in pain.

''A powerful attack, human, but not enough to kill me.'' Glaurung said as his massive hand came down and punched the ground. The shock wave from the punching leaving a massive crater. Enoch started to fly across Glaurung's massive body and shot beams of dark energy at the dragon.

Glaurung flapped his wings, making a hurricane that threw Enoch off course. Glaurung then released his own beam of red dark energy at destroyed kilometres of land in an instant. The power of his blast making even the 9 tailed fox's tailed beast bomb look like nothing. The sky grew dark and lightning descended down, striking Glaurung.

Glaurung caught sight of Enoch and he swallowed him up, destroying the mountain upon which Enoch stood. But Enoch unleashed a burst of energy that made Glaurung open his mouth. Enoch pulled down 5 meteors, each over 75 metres across and burning with black flames, from space and they made impact on Glaurung. Enoch focused dark energy around him and shot missiles of dark energy at Glaurung. The massive dragon, angered at the humiliation, roared in defiance and unleashed a massive energy attack at Enoch.

Enoch barely managed to avoid the powerful blow which went into space and made a huge explosion lighting the night sky. Glaurung hit Enoch with his tail and Enoch crashed into several mountains. ''Is that all you got, human? I am disappointed.''

''I'm just getting started.'' Enoch then used the ultimate power of his eyes, the Susanoo. His Susanoo, already a mile big, absorbed all the powers of the trapped dragons, making it's size increase to the same size as Glaurung. ''Now, this is a more interesting fight.''

''That's more like it, human! Our battle will be legendary!'' Glaurung shot multiple fireballs at the Susanoo which simply slapped them away. Glaurung charged at the Susanoo and the two colossal monstrosities wrestled for dominance. The Susanoo kicked the dragon away and made two swords. The sheer swings of the swords destroyed mountains, made valleys and changed the landscape.

Glaurung flew up to space and the Susanoo followed. The two behemoths battled it out in all out battle to the death. Blasts of energy fell down which shook the planet to the very core. The Susanoo grabbed hold of Glaurung's head and slammed it down to the ocean. The dragon got back up and roared in defiance once more. The Susanoo fired arrows of lightning and flew up to the sky. Glaurung followed and the two battled once more.

The Susanoo shot javelins of dark energy but the dragon's armor was impenetrable. The Susanoo locked Glaurung in place and Enoch jumped out of his Susanoo. He plunged his sword into Glaurung's heart and he thrust it deeper. Glaurung fell to the ground in a large earthquake that was felt all over the continent. ''Now... I avenge my wife... and every person you have ever killed, Glaurung.''

''The Otsutsuki...'' spoke Glaurung weakly. ''They are a plague. They only seek to do their selfish plans. If I die, no one is safe.''

''I know all about the Otsutsuki plans, dragon. My wife, the female Otsutsuki you killed, told me everything. I will protect this world from them and unlike you... I will succeed.'' and Enoch pushed the sword deeper and Glaurung, mightiest of the dragons and father of their race, was killed.
______________________________________

-Present day-

''After that, I reforged the sword with the dragon's teeth and claws into a new, more powerful sword which I named, the 'Narada'. And from Glaurung's heart a ring to control his massive power and from his brain, one crown to rule them all. I soon became the new king of Lagash and one by one, the kingdoms of man and other species would join my growing empire. Thus marks the end of the chaoskampf tale.'' Enoch said to his apprentice Naruto.

''It's such an amazing story, master. What happened next?''

''I ruled for 77 years and then I died. I married 7 other women and had children but none could fill the hole Ishtar had left. I left a great legacy for my descendants but they proved weak and incompetent in the managing of my empire. Eventually, the Otsutsuki unleashed a great flood which wiped out most of humanity but that is a story for another time.''

''I see.''

''In the meantime, I have people I want you to meet.'' Enoch then walked and Naruto followed. Before them were 4 people, the ones whom Enoch assigned to train Naruto. ''These are your instructors for further training, Naruto. Charon, the centaur master of hosts and war. Furiosa, captain of the sirens, master assassins and hunters. Alek, elf master of sorcery and Eitri, dwarf master of smithing. They will teach you in their respective arts to become the perfect warrior.''

''I thank you, master.''

''And a gift. Eitri.'' Enoch called for the dwarf and the dwarf brought to Naruto a box. Inside the box was an arm made of obsidian. Naruto connected it to his stump and the arm tied itself to the magic of Naruto, becoming like an actual arm for Naruto. Now his training got a whole lot easier.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 916 47
(1st arc) What will Kakashi do once people that he failed in the past, come back to life? How will Kakashi act, how will they act around him? Will th...
3.4K 83 25
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
2.2K 98 3
{Naruto x Naruto Older Brother Reader x Skyrim} Everyone knows about the legend of Naruto Uzumaki, but what if Naruto wasn't the only child of Minato...
252K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...