Hermitcraft Oneshots

By japaneseTOFU

This is going to be a whole bunch of random one shots, I am sorry if I get anything wrong, I will also be wri... More

~ Cute Guy PT.2 ~
- The W@7ยขโ™“๏ธŽ3ยฎ -
Sorry
YAY
OMG๐Ÿคฏ + requests
~So cute! [smut]~
~So cute! pt. 2 [smut]~
YASSSSS THANK YOU

~ Cute Guy Pt.1 ~

765 17 2
By japaneseTOFU

Scarian oneshot

Grian POV

I was wandering around planning on how to build the Speedy Highway. Talking to the camera in which flew by me. I was flying around then noticed a pink thing in front of my box. As I got closer I realized that it was a pink shulker box with pink and white glass surrounding it. It was floating in the air, there was a opening on the bottom so you could get to it. I got out my pickaxe and mined it, it was a nice pink shade. I put it back down on the soft moss and began to open it. I first grabbed a letter that was on top, 'cUtEGuY' it read. "What?" I whispered to myself as I set it down and looked inside. There was leather armor which was dyed a light shade of pink. With a bow, which also was named 'cUtEGuY', its enchants were op and it was also a custom shaped bow. Made of a pinkish wood with golden accents and a silver string. Although arrows were not included, it was still pretty sick. I started to put the leather armor on when I noticed a Scar head. It was a plastic head of him with his Hot guy suit, or, at least the glasses. On the back of the head it read: 'DM me for the suit' My excitement but also surprise was relayed through my face. I turned the camera which I had been explaining everything too, and said: "I think I just became his sidekick! Well, um, I-I don't know what to say! I guess we will come back to this later?" I started to walk towards the camera and turned it off. I set it on the ground, since halfway through the sentence, I realized what Scar had called me, and what I called him. I had called him hot, which I mean, he is but I said so it blatantly to the camera! Also, that Scar thinks I am cute!? I am grateful for the compliment but I only just processed it now! I could feel my face start to grow red as I thought about it, and Scar. 'Am I in love with Scar?' I thought about the question for a little bit, and then I started spiraling to the point I imagined we were together. I was rudely pulled out of it as I heard Scar screaming 'Hot guy!' And of course, he hit me in the shoulder. "Scar!" I screamed in retaliation. My vision started getting fuzzy. I could hear him land a laugh, but he stopped. Then everything went black.

Scar's POV

I heard Grian yell my name as I was flying so I landed near him. I was explaining how funny it was. Although as I looked over I saw he had none of his armor on. I stopped laughing to make sure he was okay but as I did he fell to the ground. Panicked, I ran over to pick him up. I checked his pulse, and ofc, he isn't breathing. As I held him he turned into a puff of smoke. I rushed to the inside of his base to find him. I waited an hour or 2, maybe more, I lost track of time. Finally he respawned, I apologized for killing him and he just, plopped on his bed and went to sleep. 'Really?' I thought to myself. I was relieved that he wasn't mad, but before anything I returned his items to the pink shulker that I originally gave him. It was getting late so I plopped on to the bed next to Grian. It was only a matter of time till I fell asleep.
_______________________________________

622 words

Sorry this short but I did this in ki d of a rush!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
248K 16.2K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
183K 8.4K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
156K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...