Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

18 - Eloise

3K 208 26
By JeniRaeD

I'm angry with my best friend for keeping what she knew from me, and I'm extremely upset with Callum for how he handled this situation between us. Even though something in my mind told me my boss was Cal—I just didn't want to believe it. But it all started making sense the other night when the nickname I had given Cal, Ellie, escaped Callum's lips. The one main reason I rushed out of the club after he and I had sex was this.

After he called me Ellie and backpedaled, calling me Eloise, everything I wondered about came swarming into my mind. Everything that was said in his emails, him saying he hadn't had sex in months when he supposedly was a womanizer. The hiding, the new camera system, Lilah's, Isabelle's, and Callum's recent comments. The not filling me in whenever I asked about who Rory's best man was, who I was sharing a room with, and everything else that was becoming strange to me. Finally, it hit me right then that I needed to get away from him and think.

So when Isabelle insisted I leave them to grab my roommate and bring him down, the mischievous look in her eye and how she was acting weird, all the dots I had been trying to connect came together. Right then and there. I immediately knew Callum was Rory's best man—his ex-business partner.

And the other fear I wondered about and hoped my suspicions were wrong came into the picture when I saw Callum showering—the man I hoped to see again—only I hoped to see Cal, not Callum.

Even though I had suspicions about who Callum was, I still felt blindsided by what and who I saw standing in the shower.

That very moment, I wanted to scream, cry, punch the walls, punch him, yell at Isabelle, and throw whatever was in my view of him. But I was too angry about doing anything. I also wanted to call an Uber to have them pick my ass up and bring me to the airport, taking the first flight back to Chicago. But I couldn't. Even though I wanted to hate Isabelle for what she hid from me and go home, I couldn't.

I also wanted to hate Callum more than I already did, but I couldn't even do that either. I enjoyed his dick too much to tell him to get bent. He was also the hottest guy ever to enter my life, and it made me feel lucky and special that someone as good-looking as he wanted me—supposedly...

Callum was also the only man I slept with that made having sex fun—exciting and pleasurable. He's also the only man to figure out and focus solely on my arousing spots, ensuring I orgasmed every time he wanted me to.

What man does that?

Every guy I've ever been with only focused on themselves. Never did they care if I orgasmed. Never did they care what I wanted and needed. Never did they tend to learn what turned me on or satisfied me. And never did they manage to make me enjoy having sex with them.

The only man ever to do any of it was Callum.

And being selfish, I didn't want to give that up, so I acted like I was angry. Well. I am mad, but I wasn't angry enough to walk away—giving up on the man who knew just how to bring me to sexual bliss.

The way I see it, two can play this game. And one thing Callum needs to learn is that I always win.

Usually...

So, since Callum threatened to finger fuck me in front of everyone if I misbehaved and knowing I did—a few times, I excused myself after seeing Callum finish his dinner.

Yeah, there was no way I was about to allow him to humiliate me in front of his friends, my best friend, Isabelle, and her friends that I've recently become closer to.

No way.

So I went into the ladies' room, where it was quieter to think about how I would handle hanging around Callum while in Maui. I know I acted angry and made myself look like a bitch in front of everyone about having to spend this week with Callum and sharing a room with him, but I'm actually more relieved than anything.

And the reason is it helps to know I'm not sleeping in a room with a man I don't know. But the bonus part about having Callum being my roommate and wedding partner, besides knowing him, is that he's a fucking God—everywhere. His gorgeous face, impeccable body, luscious soft lips, and warm creamy, chocolaty brown eyes melt me whenever I look into them, and his deep voice sends exciting vibrations down to my core. And the best bonus ever—his amazing dick—the good ole penis maximus.

So, after much thought about the situation Isabelle intentionally put me in, and how I love how Callum fucks me, and how fucking gorgeous the man is, I've decided to play Callum's game. After all, it's only six and a half days and six nights. I have to deal with his shit. I'll be able to handle it. Right?

Therefore, since I determined that spending a week with Callum wouldn't be so bad, I went back to the table apologizing for my being a bitch—to prolong Callum's disciplining me for my behavior. I don't mind him punishing me; that was actually fun when he did it; I just didn't want him doing it in front of the wedding party.

So avoiding embarrassment and what would be a good time in the bedroom instead of the restaurant, I decided to play nice and suggested going to the beach bar and the flame-throwing event.

Isabelle was happier than could be about my sudden change of heart. And she couldn't stop talking about how Callum could be the best man for me. That one I'm not so sure about. How could he be the best man for me when he refuses to be in a relationship? But, then again, after the last guy I was involved with shattered me, making me believe I didn't need a man in my life ever again, Callum may be that guy I can fuck for fun, then walk away whenever I feel it's time to move on.

Even though I told myself to play nice this week, I won't. But, since Callum insists that I'm his girl and I've learned he loves to discipline brats, I will continue being one, just to get the pleasure I'm in dire need of. It's actually kind of fun getting under his skin and seeing what he'll do to punish me for doing so.

It's also fun being a whippersnapper around him, just to see the perturbed look form in his eye and to get a rise out of him to see what kind of punishment I'll get.

I know I'm twisted to think that way. And I blame my ex for that. Including Lilah. Had my ex not basically told me I'm a worthless human being that'll never amount to anything and that I'll never find a man that'll love me because I'm boring and just not a good girlfriend to have in general? Or Lilah telling me that sex is much more fun being spontaneous, spanked, restrained, disciplined, and everything else she mentioned. I wouldn't be testing the waters by trying something new the way I've been these last four months.

But then I wonder, have I always been this way, and I just didn't know it? Was that the entire reason my ex thought I was dull? Considering I was hiding behind a wall, I didn't realize it was there? And Callum was the one who figured out my true personality and helped bring it out? That I'm still trying to decipher.

The same goes for Lilah. She's the one who brought me to the sex club to see if I was just like her. To see if BDSM was for me. To make me see what I've missed regarding having sex. And to help me discover what else arouses me regarding sex. And Lilah doing what she did shockingly made me aware I'm just like her and that I'm a sex freak.

And I must be a sex freak because now I'm ready for Callum to punish me and rock my world. It's been a few days since he pounded his cock into me and made my pussy happy. And right now, I'm desperately craving some sexual satisfaction. Especially from Callum. The man knows how to kiss, eat pussy, and fuck. And that's exactly what I need at this very moment.

With Callum's eyes on me—looking at me as if he was trying to figure out the right words to respond to my comment about being his girl—without saying the wrong thing. Where it'll cost him my pussy. I brought the drink he bought me to my lips and sucked the entire beverage into my mouth in one long swallow.

"Thirsty?" Callum asked.

"Extremely."

"Would you like another?" he asked, reaching for my glass.

The corner of my mouth twitched, then slowly curved into a smirk. "I'm not thirsty for alcohol. I'm thirsty for something else," I hinted.

He stepped closer, and with humor playing on his lips, he smiled and leaned into my ear, asking, "And what would that be?"

I shrugged, grinning widely.

With his mouth still beside my ear, he asked, "Are you suggesting we go somewhere so you can suck my cock?"

My lips glided along his when I turned my head to face him. Then, smiling against his lips, I stated, "As I said, I'm thirsty."

"What if I told you, you need to wait?" he responded with a grin.

My eyes lowered to his lips, and he fucking teased me by slowly wetting his bottom lip with his tongue. So I teased him by doing the same thing as he did while returning my gaze to him, teasing, "Are you going to deny a girl her needs? And deny her wants to drink your cum?"

A frown formed on his face. And his eyebrows knitted together. "What are you up to, Eloise?" he asked with a questionable look in his eye, wondering if I have an ulterior motive for my sudden wanting to suck his dick.

"Nothing. I figured I'd apologize properly by giving you a blowjob."

He quietly chuckled. "That's not how this works, my dear. You misbehave, and you get punished. Sucking my cock isn't punishment," he said, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. Then, finally, he released it, saying, "And no, I'm not denying you what you want. So if you want to blow me, let's go. But, just know, the punishment is still on."

I shrugged. "That's fine."

His eyes squinted, and a look of unsureness appeared on his face as if I'd got something planned up my sleeve. I don't, really. I'm just horny, and I know I'll get what I want from Callum because he's just as twisted as I am.

He stepped back, swallowed the last of his drink, then tapped Isabelle's shoulder. She turned around bubbly, asking, "What's up, Callum?"

"Would you be upset if Eloise and I left to return to our room?"

Excitement danced on her lips. "Oh, God, no! We're all ready to go back to our rooms, anyway. And the time zone difference also got me," Isabelle smiled, then aimed her finger at him. "Be nice to my friend, too."

"You have nothing to worry about. We'll be fine," Callum assured Isabelle.

She hugged him, saying, "Thanks, Callum. You're the best. We'll see you both tomorrow."

"Sounds good," he told her.

"I'll text you that song in a bit, okay?"

She looked at Callum, then at me, saying, "Sorry, Eloise, but I think I'm going with Callum's choice. The Right Said Fred one... I'm too sexy... that's perfect, and I know my parents will get a kick out of it," she laughed.

It's her wedding, and whatever song she wants them to play is up to her. Not me. And I agree with her; it would be funny watching the guys trying to act sexy while that song is playing. "It's perfect. Now I don't have to rack my brain to figure it out." I looked at Callum, nicely saying, "Thanks, Callum. For once, you helped me out."

Callum's hand slithered around my waist, and the amount of the electrical current that immediately coursed through my body was so intense my pussy contracted from the result. Then my panties moistened when he started walking us toward the hotel, and he leaned into my ear, saying, "I hope you realize how much trouble you and your pussy are in."

"Threats. All threats," I bantered.

A low, deep chuckle left his mouth, vibrating from my head down to my pussy, exciting it more than it was. He dropped our glasses off at the bar, then hurried me into the resort, and once we entered the elevator, heat, desire, excitement, and temptations rushed through me like a firestorm that didn't wish to be put out.

I was also nervous about the unknown of what he had planned for me. It's exciting yet nerve-racking.

Callum headed to me and invaded my space when I stood in the elevator's corner. His hands raised, pressing them against the wall on either side of me. And my heart rate gained speed when the desire in his eyes traveled into mine. "You're up to no good; I feel it," he finally said.

"I'm not up to anything," I said, my breathing getting the best of me.

"A person does not go from being angry as fuck, to nice and pleasant in a short period, such as what happened with you. So either you're up to something, or the pineapple you consumed helped make you sweeter to deal with."

I'll go with the pineapple. Because I'm not up to anything. Well, I am, in a way. I'm horny, and I can only get what I want by playing somewhat nice. Plus, I need to do something to help me through the week. Because once we're back in Chicago, I know our bickering lives will return to where it was before we got to Hawaii.

"As I said, I'm not up to anything," I nervously breathed, the butterflies swarming my belly becoming more intense from the heat of his stare.

And then my pussy was electrified when his hand firmly gripped my jaw, and his mouth hungrily crashed to mine. A possessive and demanding kiss, warning me that what he was about to do to me won't be nice and sweet. And the sex won't be on a bed full of red roses; it'll be rough and vigorous.

And that's ridiculously exciting to me.

When the doors opened, he left my mouth, his hand gripped mine, and he hurriedly pulled me to our room as if we were trying to escape a burning building. And once we entered the room, and the door closed behind us, he pulled me to him, and the palms of his hands planted roughly on my cheeks when his mouth crushed mine.

"You have absolutely no idea how bad I've wanted to fill you in about who I was," he moaned into my mouth, his kiss deepening the harder he pressed me up against the door. "And you have no idea how much I've thought about my dirty, naughty nun these past four months."

"Yeah, well, this nun you're still claiming I am hasn't thought about you," I responded to his crazy admission, being the brat he claims I am to get under his skin. "I only thought about Cal," I teased against his luscious lips.

A disappointed groan left his lips, his hands lowered to my ass, and he squeezed them, lifting me. My legs instantly wrapped around his Thor-shaped body, and the excitement poured through me, anticipating him devouring my pussy when he walked me over to the kitchen's breakfast bar and set me on it. And as he stood between my legs, with his intense gaze on me, the heat between my thighs intensified. Finally, he said, "Since I'm unsure about your agenda, I will lay out some rules for you this week."

I knew that was coming, and I can't wait to hear them so I can plan out my next hellion move to piss him off.

Lifting a brow, I asked, "Rules?"

"Yes, rules."

"Lay them on me," I grinned devilishly, curious to hear what rules he has for me.

His body inched closer to me, and when I felt his erection press against my heat, electricity rushed up my spine, causing me to shiver. "There will be no insulting me or being a brat in front of our friends." I silently laughed, grinning as I listened to him list his ridiculous rules. "There will be no flirting with other men while you're here in Hawaii with me." Pfft... at least, he said here and not here and when we return to Chicago. "You will tell anyone who asks, you're my girl." Whatever. I knew he'd lay that one on me. And I'm not sure I'll stick to that one—I guess it'll depend on who's asking. So instead of protesting it, I remained quiet and let him continue laying out the rules. "And you will be on your best behavior wherever we are." What am I? Two?

"Is that it?" I mocked.

"There's more, but we'll start with these. However, since you were begging to suck my cock, I'll lay out some other rules before the playtime starts."

"You're just full of rules, aren't you?" I cocked my head to the side and teased a smile. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that if you obey the rules, you'll miss out on all the fun?" I said, still mocking a smile and adding, "And because of that, I have difficulty following rules." I'm only being honest because life is short, which means you need to break every rule given to you, right? I also know whatever problems you have will never be solved if you follow every rule given to you.

His fingers dug into the flesh of my hips, and his eyes narrowed. "You will follow the rules. If you don't, punishment will follow. And you may not like what I have planned for you."

My grin widened. "Just an FYI. I won't follow rules that make no sense to me."

"You will follow them," he said sternly, his fingers digging deeper into my hips. "You should always live by rules; it'll make your life easier. Especially with me."

"I didn't realize you were such an expert in my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes so I know what I should do instead of not doing," I hissed, wishing we could get to fucking and get this punishment I supposedly deserve over with.

He pulled me tightly against him and carried on with his rules. "I mean it, Eloise. Follow the rules..."

"Fine," I grumbled, lying. Because I know myself—I won't. "What else do you have for me?"

"When you're sucking my cock, and I say stop, you stop."

"Okay."

"And I want you to come up with a safe word."

Lilah told me about this safe-word shit. And it makes me a little nervous. "Right now?"

He nodded. "Yes. Right now."

Knitting my brows, I asked, "Why didn't you ask me to come up with one the night we met?"

"Because that night was supposed to be a one-and-done, but here we are, sharing a room for a week, and because I know even with rules set, you'll still figure out a way to be a brat. That means you'll need a safe word. So I need you to pick a word you'll remember."

I gazed into his molten chocolaty brown eyes and grinned as I said, "Motherfucker."

He arched a brow, humorously repeating, "Motherfucker... if that's what you want your safe word to be, then that's what it'll be."

"It is what I want it to be because that's what you are—a motherfucker."

His brown eyes darkened, and his mouth curved into a haughty smile. "Motherfucker it is..."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
172K 12.8K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
3.7K 160 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...