The Spinjitzu Masters of Unio...

By SpectralNinja

Growing up was never easy for (Y/N) Garmadon. From a young age, he was always looked down upon due to his fat... More

[Student File: (Y/N) Garmadon]
[Harem Part 1]
[Harem Part 2]
[Harem Part 3]
[Villains Part 1]
[Villains Part 2]
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Masters of Spinjitzu Part 1
Chapter 2 - Masters of Spinjitzu Part 2
Chapter 3 - A New Journey
Chapter 4 - Balance of Life
Chapter 5 - Initializing Initiation
Chapter 7 - Unwavering Faith
Update (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 6 - Seeing Red

2.5K 51 52
By SpectralNinja

The following morning from the entrance exam, (Y/N) woke and looked well-rested. For whatever odd reason, the nightmares he's been having have subsided for now, which he was very thankful for.

Despite this, he was still worried about what had happened with that new power of his when he helped Twilight.

After taking a warm shower and getting dressed, (Y/N) set his bed and went to the dining area, where Master Wu sat and drank from a blue tea cup.

Wu: Good Morning (Y/N), you're up early than expected. Care for some tea?

(Y/N): Yeah, that'd be great.

Wu grabbed his blue teapot and poured the drink into another blue teacup, which he handed over to (Y/N), who sat across from him.

(Y/N): Thanks.

As he blew the tea and took a sip, he felt the hot drink run down his throat, which helped him relax.

Wu: I trust you all performed well in the entrance exams.

(Y/N): Compared to fighting the Oni, this was a piece of cake.

Wu: That is good to hear. But don't allow your recent victories to make you complacent. A ninja must always remain vigilant and expect the unexpected.

(Y/N): I'll keep that in mind, Master Wu...

After a few moments, Wu noticed as (Y/N) looked down and was uncharacteristically lost in thought.

Wu: (Y/N), you seem troubled.

(Y/N): Huh? Oh... how could you tell?

Master Wu: I'm both your Sensei and your uncle. It's part of my job to know. So tell me, what is bothering you?

After a brief moment of hesitation, (Y/N) sighed.

(Y/N):  Do you remember when my father briefly took on a new form a few months ago, when we fought the Oni?

Wu: Hmm...

Wu held his chin as he tried to recall the past.

———————————————

Flashback

On the steps leading up to the Monastery of Spinjitzu, Lord Garmadon raised his four arms as purple energy ignited around his hands.

From the opposing side stood a demonic figure with skin as black as night, slotted purple eyes, long, sharp teeth, and two massive horns jutting from his head. He wore black shoulder armor, a tattered cloak, and an ornate white necklace with runes carved into it.

The Omega

Garmadon fired off blasts of his destruction power at the Omega, who merely absorbed it with his staff.

The Omega: You only delay the inevitable. We can not be defeated!

The Omega leaped into the air and landed next to Cole's Earth Driller. Then, with a burst of destruction energy, he sent the vehicle tumbling down the side of the mountain, past the hoards of oncoming Oni.

Garmadon slowly walked down towards the Omega and punched his top fists together.

Garmadon: This grows tiresome. I think it's time we even things out a bit.

As Garmadon lurched forward, he was suddenly surrounded by a purple aura. When he leaned back up, his eyes became bigger slits of red, and two silver horns jutted out from his head.

Two of the Oni foot soldiers charged at him, but Garmadon quickly formed a replica of the Omega's staff and kicked them off the side of the mountain.

Garmadon: Now that I have my own stick, let's try this again.

As more Oni attempted to surround him, Garmadon leaped into the and slammed the staff down, creating a shockwave of purple energy.

———————————————

Wu: I do recall seeing your father taking the form of an Oni during that battle.

(Y/N): Do I have that power too?

Wu: Like your father and myself, you are part Oni too. It's safe to assume you would also have an Oni form. But why are you asking this?

(Y/N): Yesterday, during the entrance exams, I was put in a situation where I unconsciously let my anger take hold, and I think I used some of that power...

Wu: I see. Have you had any other strange occurrences lately?

(Y/N): Mostly just strange nightmares. The details are often fuzzy whenever I wake up.

As Wu was about to respond, they both heard a knocking at the door.

Wu: We will have to continue this discussion at another time. I advise you not to dwell on it too much until we find your father. You have enough to worry about as it is.

(Y/N): Alright. Thanks, Master Wu

The knocking persisted, which caused (Y/N) to stand up and walk over to the entrance of the Bounty. He was surprised to see a familiar face as he slid open the door.

In front of him stood an older man with gray hair, a mustache, and a goatee. He wore a purple uniform, glasses, and a large straw hat similar to Master Wu's

The Postman

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Postman: What? Just because I work in Ninjago doesn't mean I don't work anywhere else.

(Y/N): Uhh... right...

Postman: Anyway, here's your mail.

The Postman reached into his backpack, pulled two boxes and eight envelopes, and handed them off to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Uh... thanks, I guess?

Postman: Well, that's all. I'll be off now.

While the Postman walked away, a confused (Y/N) stood momentarily and watched, still holding the packages.

(Y/N): That man works way too much...

He then closed the sliding door and walked back over to Master Wu. He set the packages on the table and sat back down.

Wu: Who was it?

(Y/N): Postman. I guess the letters tell us how we did in the exams. Still trying to figure out the packages, though.

Wu: One is the new gis I had custom-made for each of you. As for the other, they're your school uniforms.

Around half an hour later, the two heard a commotion as the rest of the Ninja had woken up. So, one by one, they made their way to the dining area where (Y/N) and Master Wu were waiting.

(Y/N): Morning, everyone.

The others wished (Y/N) and Master Wu a good morning. Nya yawned, stretched her arms while walking towards (Y/N), and sat beside him. Jay sat next to Nya, while Kai, Skylor, and Cole sat next to Master Wu.

Nya: Hey (Y/N), how are you this morning?

(Y/N): I'm fine. You?

Nya: No complaints here.

Cole: Man, I'm starving. What's for breakfast?

Cole eagerly looked towards Zane, who was usually the one to cook for them.

Zane: Any special requests?

Kai: I'm fine with whatever.

Jay: Me too.

Nya: Me three.

Skylor: Same here.

Cole: Bacon and Pancakes?

Zane: Very well. I shall get started then.

While Zane stood up and went to start cooking, the rest of the Ninja got to talking.

(Y/N): Where's Pixal?

Jay: Zane said she was busy working on new vehicles for us.

Kai: I hope they're awesome!

Jay then noticed the two packages sitting on the table.

Jay: What's in the boxes, Master Wu?

Wu: Your new clothes. One is the school uniforms that you are required to wear during classes, and the other is your new combat outfits.

Upon hearing that they were hitting new Ninja outfits, they all cheered in excitement, making (Y/N) smile.

Jay: Finally! I was wondering when we would get new outfits!

Nya: What about these envelopes?

She picked the letter that was addressed to her.

(Y/N): Our entrance exam results. They're addressed to us individually.

Soon after, Zane came out with a platter full of pancakes stacked on top of each other as well as a plate full of bacon.

Zane: Breakfast is served!

They all got to eating and generally having a good time. After they finished breakfast, (Y/N) returned to his room with his letter and new outfits.

After he set the letter on his desk, (Y/N) changed out of his casual clothes and into his new ninja suit. Then, he walked to the mirror and viewed himself in the reflection.

(Y/N): Not bad, Master Wu. Not bad at all.

He walked back over to his desk and sat down. He ripped open the envelope, and a small circular device fell onto the table.

(Y/N): Hmm... what's this?

When he picked it up, (Y/N) looked at it curiously.

???: GREETINGS!

(Y/N): AH!

The sudden appearance of a hologram startled (Y/N), causing him to drop the device.

(Y/N) looked up to see a tall buff man with shadowed eyes and swept-back blonde hair with two long tuffs sticking up.

All Might

All Might: I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!

(Y/N): Is this that All Might guy that Izumi told me about? He looks so upbeat, but at the same time, that shadow over his eyes tells a different story.

All Might: You did pretty well on the entrance exam. During the exam, you managed to score a whopping 75 villain points. But that's not all! We also account for other factors during the entrance exam that shows the true essence of being a hero!

(Y/N): Huh, interesting...

All Might: Besides how many villains points you scored, Union has a panel of judges that watch and score points for acts of heroism. So, for your determination to rescue and work with Ms. Sparkle to take down the zero-pointer, we have awarded you 50 hero points, making your grand total a whopping 125 points and placing you near the top of the first-year class! Congratulations, you have passed! Welcome to Union Academy, young Garmadon!

The hologram projector turned off, leaving (Y/N) alone to reflect on his score. Sure, he would've still passed regardless of whether he had helped Twilight, but being the green Ninja for so long meant saving others was an instinct at this point.

When he exited his room, (Y/N) made his way to the lounge area of the Bounty, where he found the other Ninja had put their new suits on as well and were comparing their exam scores while playing video games.

(Y/N): Hey guys.

Upon seeing (Y/N), Kai gives a mischievous smirk.

Kai: Well, well, someone's looking sharp.

(Y/N) flushed in embarrassment while Nya slapped the back of Kai's head.

Kai: Ow! What was that for, sis?

Nya: Leave him alone.

Kai pouted and looked away from Nya.

(Y/N): Anyway, how did you guys do on your exam?

Nya: Well, we all made it in. I came in First with 79 points.

Pixal: Zane and I tied in second with 77 points.

Skylor: I scored 73 points.

Cole: I got 71

Kai: 70 over here.

Everyone looked toward Jay, who looked confused.

Jay: What?

Nobody looked away from him.

Jay: Okay, fine... I came in last with 69 points...

Kai suggestively smirked while Jay looked down, defeated.

Kai: Niceee

Jay: You don't have to rub it in. Besides, we still need to hear (Y/N) 's score!

Kai: That's not what I was referring to.

The rest of the Ninja all looked at (Y/N) in anticipation. Nervous from being out on the spot, he hesitated.

Cole: Oh, come on, it can't have been that bad.

Sheepishly, (Y/N) scratched the back of his head.

(Y/N): Well...

Skylor: You failed?

(Y/N): Not exactly... I kinda maybe sorta scored... 125 points...

...

...

...

The Ninja: WHAT!!!

Jay: B-but how!

Nya: That means you beat me...

Zane: How many of my brethren did you slay?

(Y/N) waved his arms, trying to calm the others down.

(Y/N): Relax, and let me explain. Apparently, you could get points for showing acts of heroism, such as saving others. It just so happens that when the zero pointer showed up, I saved someone, and we took it down. That's why I have more points than you.

Cole: How many points did you score against the robots?

(Y/N): 75 villain points and 50 heroic points.

Nya: So if we're not counting extra points, you got third. Phew, at least I'm still in first there.

Zane: Well, congratulations (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thank you, Zane.

Jay: So anyway, you want to play video games with us (Y/N)?

Just as (Y/N) was about to respond, he felt his scroll start to buzz in his pockets. He pulled it out and noticed that Ozpin was calling him.

(Y/N): One moment, I got to take this

Nya: Who is it?

(Y/N): One of the headmasters. It must be something important. I'll be back in a few minutes.

He quickly returned to his room and answered the calls.

(Y/N): Hello? Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: Ah, Good morning (Y/N). I trust that you received your exam results.

(Y/N): Yeah, along with our new combat and school outfits.

Ozpin: And how are you and your team settling in?

(Y/N): It'll take a while to get used to the changes, but we'll manage.

Ozpin: That's good to hear.

(Y/N): Sir, do you need something from me? I doubt you'd call simply for a wellness check.

Ozpin: Right, I'll cut to the chase. The student council president has requested to meet with you in person as a show of good faith. In addition, you'll be able to pick up your team's schedules while you're there.

(Y/N): I see. Is this something you normally do?

Ozpin: Not usually, no. Typically, we send out class schedules with the exam results. But seeing as you're not only a representative of your team but of Ninjago, it is essential to establish connections with each other.

(Y/N): Makes sense. But from now on, I would like to ask that my team doesn't receive any more special treatment or coddling. We want to be treated like normal students.

Ozpin: Very well. In the meantime, I will send you directions to the student council office.

(Y/N): Alright, cool. Thanks, professor.

Ozpin: You're quite welcome.

After the call ended, (Y/N) informed the others of the meeting and headed off alone. He followed the directions Ozpin had left him.

Upon arriving at the student council office, (Y/N) gently knocked on the door.

???: Come in.

Once he entered the room, he noticed it was relatively empty save for two girls.

The first had short black hair and violet eyes. She wore the standard school uniform and a pair of oval glasses.

Sona Sitri

The second had long back hair and light brown eyes. She wore the same school uniform and half-rimmed glasses.

Tsubaki Shinra

Sona: You must (Y/N) Garmadon, correct?

(Y/N): Yep! And you are?

Sona: I'm Sona Sitri, the student council president.

Sona then gestured to Tsubaki, who was standing behind her.

Sona: And this is Tsubaki Shinra, Vice-president of the student council.

(Y/N): So she's the one Kiba is interested in, huh? I ship it.

Tsubaki: Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

(Y/N): Likewise. Professor Ozpin said you wished to meet with me.

Sona: Yes, Tsubaki, could you go fetch (Y/N) and his teams schedules?

While Tsubaki walked off, Sona turned her attention back toward (Y/N).

Sona: In the meantime, care for a friendly game of chess while we wait?

(Y/N): Sure, why not.

As Sona set up the chessboard, (Y/N) sat across from her. Soon after, they started playing.

Sona: So, (Y/N), have you found our quaint little island to your liking?

(Y/N): It's a lot different from home, that's for sure. But so far, it's been pretty good.

Sona: That's good to hear. A lot of times, new students have difficulties adjusting to living away from home.

(Y/N): We've traveled a lot in the past back home, so it's nothing I'm not already used to. What about you?

Sona: It's not so bad. After I left Hell, adjusting to the human world took a while, but I'm glad I did.

(Y/N): You're a devil?

Sona: Yes. Each student council members are devils and a part of my peerage.

(Y/N) looked at her in confusion.

(Y/N): Peerage?

Sona: It's the term given to a group that consists of a high-class devil and their servants. It's very common for pure-blooded devils to receive the right to have a peerage, but it's not unheard of that a reincarnated devil will be promoted to a high-class devil and receive a peerage of their own.

(Y/N): It seems like a system like that comes with many problems.

Sona: Unfortunately. Most pure-blooded devils are pretty snobbish and often abuse and mistreat lower-ranked devils in their peerage. That's why I try to treat each member of my peerage as if they were part of my family.

Just as their game was about to finish, Tsubaki returned. When she entered, Sona diverted her attention for a brief moment when she suddenly heard (Y/N) call out.

(Y/N): Checkmate.

Sona and Tsubaki looked completely flabbergasted while (Y/N) slightly smirked.

Sona: H-how did you...

(Y/N): Beat you? When you live with two nindroids for years, you learn how to get good at chess. Anyway, I should get going. It was a pleasure to meet you two.

(Y/N) held his hand out to Sona, who reluctantly shook his hand. He stood and walked over to Tsubaki, who handed him the schedules.

When (Y/N) looked over the schedules, he noticed something odd.

(Y/N): Hey, wait a minute. Why is the rest of my team in the year above me?

Sona was left speechless, so instead, Tsubaki spoke up.

Tsubaki: Y-yes, well, since your teammates are a bit older than you, the headmasters decided to move them up a year.

(Y/N): That doesn't really make sense, but alright. Anyway, I'll be off now. I'll see you around, I guess.

Tsubaki: You have no idea...

As (Y/N) walked off, Sona was left with a massive blush and her heart pounding. Meanwhile, Tsubaki gave her a sly smirk.

Tsubaki: You know what this means, don't you?

Sona: Y-yes...

Tsubaki: When are you going to tell him?

Sona: I don't know... I need to make a call first...

Meanwhile, (Y/N) exited the elevator and left the building. He thought about how strange the two had acted after the chess game but brushed it off.

As he was walking down a path, he had a strange feeling that somebody was watching him. Then, he turned around and looked up at an open window, where his bright green eyes met the dark blue eyes of a girl with long, crimson hair.

Rias Gremory

———————————————

(A/N): Boom baby! Finally back at it again. Now that this chapter is done, I feel like I'll have an easier time of progressing through this book.

I decided that I would introduce some of the DXD characters in this one, so I can set up the next chapter.

Fun Fact: I've never watched DXD and probably never will but I wanted to put it the characters into my story as a test run for it I could pull it off.

Also, I know technically speaking the devil domain in DXD is called the Underworld but since that's also a place in Ninjago lore, I'm just going to refer to it as Hell, which will be considered as one of the sixteen realms.

Anyways as always, thanks for reading and peace out.

Word Count: 3255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 509 11
A student from the general course in Union Academy rose to the top with his incredible power! or He'll be giving hell to those have despised,Bully a...
18.5K 304 13
Y/n L/n born with no quirk no aura or semblance, or sacred gear but did have one power King ghidorah So powerful in fact you had to hide it and look...
93.7K 2K 81
Join our six favourite Ninja as they go throughout their lives as Ninja and High School students, they must face down Lord Garmadon who is their gree...
8.6K 556 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...