Glitter and Gold [B.Floyd}

Por Crescent-angelz

ᴀʀɪꜱᴇ, ᴛɪɴɢ ᴛɪɴɢ,ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ Brandy "ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅᴇᴠɪʟ" Gallagher, hard core southside born and bred, the s... Más

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
Go Forth and Conquer, My Little Sailor
You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth?
I Don't Want To Be That Tom Petty Song!
And Now Their Free Falling
Midnights Became the Afternoon
Attract with Honey, Blondie!
That's Just Me The Helpful Gallagher
Fly like You Stole It!!
Run Flyboy Run!
Sleep, I Hardly Know Her
Oh For The Love of Frank!
And The Bar Cried One More
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Tick, Tick, She Will Go
Fire in the Sky
Nowhere Pilot
Gently We Lay Now
Lost in Paradise
Endure and Go On Songbird
Nobody Said It Was Easy
We Still Have Now
Remember Me, The Good Stuff Only!
In The Endgame Now
When It All Goes Up In Flames
That Heroic Feeling I Was Looking For
Just Hold My Hand
Sleep On The Floor
This Is Where We Get Off
Homecoming
Look For The Light
I'd Follow You Anywhere
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Only Love Can Make You That Crazy

862 22 6
Por Crescent-angelz

Only Love Can Make You That Crazy

IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST, She couldn't tell where they were coming from, it was like she was blindsided by each explosion and movement that came from her moving the plane. She yelp's as she break's left hard from the incoming missile. 

"Break left Daredevil!" Red Wing shouts, she grunts as she pulls herself hard right, she pant's looking all around her, so much was happening she couldn't tell where everyone else was. 

"Dagger Five defending popping flares." Brandy shouts as she smashes her fist against the red button, the sound of her flare's popping from her plane are heard as she turns hard again. 

 "Negative Contact!" She shouts seeing them still after her, her eye's widen as she see's another SAM coming after her wingman. 

"SAM on your seven, Redwing!" She yells out, the dark haired girl pulls out hard as she turn right, Ajax looks around him desperately trying to help out his Wingman. "Talk to me Ajax!" 

"Six O'clock, Six O'clock, Break right Daredevil!" He order's them, all of them were yelling out orders left and right that she couldn't tell what was happening with everyone else, she was only focusing on the safety of both her wingman and herself, she yelp's in surprise as another explodes behind her. 

"Daredevil, Sam on your Six!" Red Wing shouts, she screams in frustration as she turns herself in every direction trying to evade and get away from the missile designed to kill her. With her balled fist she smacks her red button's releasing more flares into the sky. 

All of the radio's of the crew start to overlap as they all fought off the weapon's, Dogfights were what she was best in, these things were more deadly than what they were made out to be, she wasn't even aware of her surroundings, only one thing made sense, Evade, watch out, keep yourself alive. Brandy pant's as she watche's the missle explode with the contact from her flare's 

"Son of a bitch!" She exclaims fearfully missing another one. "Dagger Two defending." Rooster announces, he grunts hitting his flare's only for a clicking sound to be heard, his brown eyes widen with fear. 

" Shit, I'm out of flares!" Rooster shouts, her heart drops in her stomach, she doesn't even see where he is and knows he is in trouble. 

"Rooster, Evade evade!" Maverick shouts to him, he grunts as he does he is told, none of them leaving him as he did. "I can't shake them!" 

"They're on me! They're on me!" Rooster yells frantic.

Brandy's jaw drop's agape as her heart raced in her ears. Her eye's follow to a plane in front of her, the flare's exit the bottom hatch of the plane as he raises above Rooster, The missile explode under the fire only catching the back engine of the plane, it breaks off in a fiery explosion falling below to the valley. Her eyes widen fearful. 

"Mav, no!" Rooster shout's, she gasps in shock with her jaw dropped, she breathes heavy as her stomach churned, Oh my god, she think's as tear's race to her eye's. 

"Maverick!"Brandy shouts, her chest heaved up and down. "Dagger one is hit! I repeat, dagger one is hit!" Phoenix yells frantically looking back and forth. 

"Maverick is down!" Brandy add's, she looks behind at the cloud of the explosion with a teary eye, she hadn't known the man long but she did know him to call him someone she respected the hell out of, he was one she didn't think would be hit, she thought it was gonna be her and her only. 

"Dagger one, status." Rooster order's desperately, she shakes her head at the sound of silence, He's not online, she thinks, she shakes away the thought, Don't say that shut up, he could still be alive, she reasures herself, she didn't believe the idea. 

"Staus!" He demands, she bites her lip. "Anyone see him? Does anyone see him?" Rooster asks them all, she looks all around her. 

"Dagger one come in!" Red Wing repeats, the same silence, she grunts frustrated turning to her backseater. "Did anyone see him eject?" Ajax asks them. 

"I didn't see a parachute." Payback inform them all, Rooster shake's his head, he looks all around him hoping to see anything of the pilot. "We have to circle back." 

"It's gonna be a dead end." Red Wing state's to him, he scoff's shaking his head again. "You dont know that!" He shouts at the two seater pilot, she resists a rebuttal at the upset man. 

"Comanche. Bandits inbound. Single group, hot. " Communications voice come's over the radio. "Recommend dagger flow south." 

"One minute to intercept." 

Brandy's heart raced with fear as did her head, she was so worried about herself she didn't think about everyone else that wasn't part of her team, selfish, she thinks. 

"All daggers flow to ecp,You have bandits headed for you." Communications order's them, Brandy's eyes widen at the new orders "What, no!" 

"What about Maverick!?" Rooster strains as they fly throughout the canyon once more, she hit her canopy with her gloved hand frustrated at their situation."Fuck." She grumbles. 

"Dagger spare request permission to launch and fly air cover." Hangman's voice plays over the radio, she looks up hopeful at the sound of her crewmate, "Negative spare." Comanche order's him. 

"We can't leave him, not with Bandit's  in the air." Brandy tell's them, Red Wing shake's her. 

"We can't be out here with Bandits." She grunt's furious, we cannot just abandon him, she thinks as her brow furrow in anger. "Damn it, someone think of something." 

"Dagger, you are not to engage.Repeat, do not engage." Comanche order's the both of them, she rolls her eyes, back home you never let someone take the fall for your mistakes, you own up to them. 

"Dagger two, Dagger five, return to carrier. Acknowledge." Their ordered again, she huff's as a tear of anger rolled down her cheek, Bastard's aren't even trying, she fume's in her head.

"Acknowledge." She leans her head back against her seat, everything in her wanted nothing more then to return and save her captain, on the other half she knew she had more to worry about then one man, she had a family waiting for her, a family that need's her. 

"Rooster, those bandits are closing." Phoenix reminds him, the young brunette bit her lip in anger, stop, she thinks shaking her head. "We can't go back." 

"Rooster, he's gone." Bob speak's up, she lets out a shaky sigh of defeat, she closes her eyes fighting the angry hot tears in her blue eyes. 

"Maverick's gone." He finishes. 

"No." She lets out a soft whisper. Brandy look ahead to her friend's jet, she knew it in her head that he was right, the man she had grown to care for in the few week's of training, he is gone, and not even she could do something for him. So much for being a Daredevil, she scolds herself. 

⍧⍧⍧

She grunts pulling out the suitcase from the back of Kevin's truck, she pant's as she place's it on the ground pulling up the handle of the blue bag, she pulls out the army green backpack with buttons and patch on the fabric. The sun of Chicago shined on her as she pushes her sunglasses up. 

"You sure you brought enough?" Kevin asks her, she chuckle's nodding her head. "Yeah i'm sure." She reasure's him, he smirks nodding. 

"You gonna wear that out there?" Veronica asks pointing to her muscle tank, a grey ACDC tank top with the side open, her black bra visible. "What's wrong with what i'm wearing." 

"It's not what you wearing, it's what's underneath it." She says gesturing to her tattoo on her side, the outline of her ghost visible. "Oh, dont worry i won't wear this too often." 

"Why not I like that tattoo." Carl says, she shakes her head smiling. 

"Your the asshole who made me get it." Brandy joke's  he shrugs her shoulders, she looks to her other siblings as they exit their vehicles, Liam and Carl had rode with her Kev and V, Lip and Ian along with Debbie has rode together, she smile's seeing all of them. 

"You know you didn't have to come right, i've done this before." She reasure's them all, they each scoff looking at each other, she shakes her head. "Yeah well you know us." Lip says. 

"Yeah I do." Brandy says, she looks around them all, she had spent her whole life taking care of them and now they stood around her, grown into their own person as she did, Debbie's a parent along with Lip, Ian is married and Carl is becoming a cop, Liam is growing more and more, and Fiona left home and becoming rich. 

"Ill be back in a few week's." She inform's them as she sling's her backpack around her shoulder, They nod their heads. "Carl, for my sake dont burn the house down." She joke's. 

"Ian." She direct's to her brother, his brown eyes met hers. "Please dont let Mickey eat all the food, I still need a place to stay when I come back." 

"I'll try." Ian reasures her, she nods her head putting her sunglasses on her head,she extends her arms as he grabs her tightly around her shoulder, she smirks into his shoulder, she let's go turning to her sister. 

"Deb's, I left some money on the counter for you and Franny, dont be stupid with it please." Brandy asks of her sister, she nods her head. "I'm going to miss you." 

The brunette chuckles, her lip quivers as she hugs the redhead close to her, she smiles sadly, she kisses her head letting her go. "I'll be okay." 

Her blue eyes look up meeting lIp's. " Hey, good luck with Tami and Freddy." She tells him, he nods his head blinking away tears. 

"Won't be the same without you Brand." His voice vibrate against her shoulder, she laughs sadly."Oh you know it won't, you'll manage though." 

She turns around hearing a sniffling from, she turns around laughing softly seeing Kevin wiping away tears from his dark brown eyes. "Aww Kev." 

"I'm not crying." He lies to her, she smiles sadly shaking her head, Veronica rubs his shoulders at his tenderness. "Its fucking pollen you know." 

All of them laugh softly, she feel's her eye's cloud over with tear's, she extends her arm's wrapping them around the tall man's waist, she can feel the embrace from her siblings on her shoulders, a small pair of arms around her own waist, she reaches around patting Liam's hand. 

There was few moments of joy between the family, they didn't often show their love through physical interactions usually it was them laughing with the other over something stupid, only now in this moment. 

"Don't get blown up okay." Kevin tell's  her, she gasps dramatically. "Kev!" They all exclaim at his remark's , she laughs shaking her head. 

"What, Im sorry, she's a badass what else can I say." He defends himself, the brunette shakes her head, Veronica rolls her eyes at his remark only to smile. "How about Goodbye, I love you, stay safe." 

Brandy grins at the couple, He blink's looking at the young woman. "I love you Brandy, you come home safe." Kevin tells her, her eye's fill with tears looking between him and her siblings. She looks to Ian, he nods his head confirming. 

"I'll see you guys later." Brandy tell's them, she sighs before gripping her handle of her suitcase, she swings her backpack over her shoulder, her eyes widen looking at the area that would lead her inside the airport. The eye's on the back of her head as she takes a step forward with suitcase rolling by her side. 

"You'll think she'll be okay out there?" Liam ask's watching her walk on, Ian pulls him by the shoulder close to him in a embrace. "I think the other pilots that have to worry." Ian reasure's him chuckling. 

"God help anyone that fucks with her." Lip remarks, Debbie chuckles lowly with him. "Good luck,  Brand." She says , she runs her fingers through her hair as she enters the elevator turning around. 

She click's the elevator button, she wave's to them as the door's close on her, They look to each other as they all head to their respective vehicles. Ian looks up to the glass of the elevator seeing her waving to them still, he smirks looking back at Lip. 

"She'll be good." Lip reasure's him, Ian nod's his head in agreement. "I know, we all will be." Both brother's get into the car, she sighs watching them leave the parking lot, she pushes her sunglasses down her face as she turns to the metal door opening to a busy airport. 

⍧⍧⍧

Her breathing remained rapid as her eyes dart around her, she bites her lip hard enough to draw blood, this was the most stressed she had felt in a long time, even before she was in the plane, she had the feeling something was going to go wrong, only she thought it was to happen to her, not to Maverick, he was the one person she thought was going to make it, she was wrong.

Brandy wipes her eye's huffing in frustration, I should have done something, she thinks, she shakes her head at the thoughts, you should have fought harder, she rolls her eye's, if the bandits were not the enemy right now it was her own head. 

"Daredevil." Rooster speak up, she inhales deeply.

"Yeah, Rooster?" Brandy ask's, he lets out a heavy sigh, he gulp's as he collects his thoughts, he knows that she is going to want to come with him, he has to do this alone. Mav is his responsibility, not her's. 

"You go to the carrier and dont come back." He order's, her brows furrowed in confusion. "What the hell you talking about?" Brandy demands, her voice calm but angry bubbling below, he closes his eyes as he thinks. 

"Rooster, dont do" Phoenix warns him, her blue eyes widen in realization looking to the plane in front of her. "

"No,no way, that's suicide." Brandy warn's him. He gulp's as he looks behind at her nose of her plane, he sighs again. "I know." He state's clearly, she shakes her head baffled at knowing what he is about to do.

"There's nothing we can do." Brandy tells to her friend. His brown eyes dart between his friend and the ground below him, he look's to the SAM's stationed high above him. 

"We need to get back, now." Fanboy speak up. "He's right, we are gonna be sitting duck's if those bandit's catch us down here." Payback agree with the backseater. 

"Rooster come on, let's go home." Brandy says to him, he closes his eyes taking a deep breath as he collect's himself, he shakes his head opening his eyes looking to the sun above that shined through his canopy. 

"I'm sorry." 

"I can't let him die." Rooster tell's , she shakes her head, he grunts as he turns himself over and around flying in the direction of the crash site, her eyes widen in fear. "No!" 

"No! No! Damnit Rooster!" Brandy screams out, she pant's as the rest of the crew yelled out to him. She grunt's in frustration as she kick's her cockpit. "Dagger Two, come in!" She shouts desperately. 

"Brad--Rooster!" She cries out, she can hear the sound's of communication ordering her to calm down, she didnt care she wanted to go back. "Daredevil, you have to calm down!" Bob Shouts to her. 

"Fuck, oh my...we have to go back!." The frantic women yells' to them, Ajax sigh's shaking his head, Red Wing shutter's at her pilots frustration, she had a bond with the man she didn't have.  

"Daredevil we can't help him, the bandit's are still out there." He reminds her, she gasps for a breath as her heart raced in her ear's loudly. "We can't just leave him." She states. 

"Those bandits will kill him!" Brandy pleads with her crew. "They will kill you!" Phoenix state's, she grunt's irritated, her eyes filled with tears as she looked around her. 

"I'm the best at Dogfighting I have a chance." She desperately shouts to them, Phoenix sigh's heavy at her friend's works, Her chest heaves up and down as she tries to calm herself down, nothing was working, "Daredevil." 

"Please, let me go after him." Brandy shouts, Red Wing looks at her backseater, she sighs turning back. 

"I'm sorry Daredevil, we have to go before we end up like him." She says to her, she stifled a sob by biting her lip. She leans her head back against her seat."I can't lose another friend today." Red Wing says calmly. 

Brandy blink away the tears as she closes her eyes. She gulp's as let the tear's flow down her cheek's. You promised him, she reminds herself, You got live for him now, a soft cry escaped her lips as she looks straight forward. She inhales sharply as she swallows her emotions. 

"Let's go home." Phoenix says calmly, she sighs nodding her head.

"Let's go home." Brandy agree's sadly, she didnt wanna go home, she wanted her friend with her, she lets out a shaky breath of grief. When she thought of coming home from the mission she didn't think it was gonna be without her best friend, Rooster was someone she trusted more than anyone else. It made sense that he wouldn't abandon a pilot, Maverick was someone he needed just liked she needed him. Love makes you crazy.

A/N I SAY AGAIN I'M NOT A GOOD PERSON, anyways this will the last update for the week, this story is almost over can you believe it, i cant anyways have a good week i'm gonna go eat now, BYEE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.3K 1K 29
❝ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ╰┈➤ two ex-friends reunite under top-secret or...
61.3K 1.2K 24
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘁�...
9.7K 124 29
Hennessey "Maneater" Benjamin, daughter of Penny Benjamin and Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, gets called back to Top Gun, for an unknown mission. As one o...
21.1K 377 14
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: FOOLS WHO DANCE I changed it bc that name was ass - started July 2022 ended February 2023 - "Wanna race to the water?" "Like kids?"...