Rosalie's Twin Sister

By EmmaGMaybank

I do not own twilight all rights go to Stephine Myer. I do own my ocs and their storyline. Disclaimer this is... More

Act 1
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Cast

259 4 7
By EmmaGMaybank

Crystal Rosella Hale

Bella look I'm just like my twin Rosalie but I'm known as the smart ass twin. My title in the vampire world is Smart ass ice queen goddess. Now while my sister's gift is to show off her beauty and be beautiful. Mine is being able to control ice, snow, and Frost and all things cold and part of winter.

Hey Ash why are you such an ass. Or what are you gonna do

Ashton Ace Brandon Cullen

Babygirl you know I would never let anything happen to you or hurt you ever again.

Princess keep testing me and say that again I dare you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3K 7
There is one legend of the Quileute Tribe that had almost been forgotten. Only the tribe elders were able to remember the story of the pack pup. An i...
766K 26.1K 29
in which the seer is taken off guard by a girl with a loud laugh and hypnotic eyes. ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง: 10/2...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
49.1K 1.4K 38
Clara Peters always knew she had a life ahead of her. Of course, plans change when she is offered a job at S.H.I.E.L.D, or so she thought. Everything...