๐”๐๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ || ๐.๐‘๐Š

By luvsxxriki

Where in Watanabe Nari gets reunited with her childhood bestfriend, but things get worse before they get bett... More

๐ŸชUniverse๐Ÿช
Out Of Breath
Niki + Nari = Disaster
This Can't Be Happening
Skipping?
Stupid Crush
Very Stupid Plan
Jealousy, Jealousy
Apology NOT Accepted
Remember That Group Project? Me Neither
Ranting
Drop The Question
Universe
Epilogue : One In A Billion

The Hangover

104 7 22
By luvsxxriki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cutie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikiii 🤠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

holy shit
nari
9:10 am

huh?
9:10 am

im so hungover rn what do i do
9:12 am

eat bread and drink water idfk ive never
been drunk before 
😭
9:13 am

ughh ur no help😭
9:13 am

ughhh wanna come over and watch movies?
ill make you food
9:15 am

YOURE gonna cook?!
9:16 am

YES?!
9:16 am

i dont think ill come then...
9:17 am

fine suit yourself, ill invite jungwon then🙄
9:18 am

NO ill be over in 20
9:18 am

mhm🙄
9:19 am

After brushing his teeth and throwing on a hoodie and sweatpants, Niki made his way to Naris in about fifteen minutes. Letting him into her house, Nari led him to the living room.

"Wait Niki, you've never been here, right?"

"Except for the night you invited me to your roof, I don't think so" He looked around a bit.

"Do you want me to get some food?" Nari looked at him, who was still checking out her living room.

"Yea, what do you have?" He finally looked at her.

"I don't know, come look" She brought him to the kitchen and made him pancakes because neither of them had eaten.

"What should we watch?" Nari sat on the couch and grabbed the remote, looking at the boy with his mouth already full of pancakes.

"Uh-uh" He mumbled.

"I really should've just invited Jungwon" She playfully rolled her eyes, but the older boy snapped his head to look at her.

"No you shouldn't have, I'm way funner than him!" He retorted with his eyes wide.

"I was just kidding, Nini!" She laughed.

"Nini?!" He looked at her, half smiling and half confused.

"You call me Nana, I'll call you Nini, deal with it"

"I like it" He wiggled his eyebrows at Nari and she threw a pillow at his face.

"Oh shut up! What do you want to watch?" She laughed.

"Let's watch The Hangover, it's really funny"

"Wow, how fitting" She searched for the movie, and eventually found it.

After they had finished their snacks, Niki scooted closer to Nari and took half of her blanket. She tried paying no attention to him, but that went down the drain about two seconds later when her face turned a bright shade of tomato.

Shit

She was thanking her stars that he was too focused on the movie to notice, and eventually calmed her heart rate down back to normal.

And that luck was very short-lived. Or maybe it had just gotten better...

"Nariii" Niki wined and laid his head on her lap.

"Uhm...w...what?" She silently cursed herself for stuttering.

"My head hurts really bad" He looked up at her and pouted, grabbing her hand and putting it on his head.

Playing with his hair, she replied, "Do you want some medicine? We have Tylenol"

He shifted around on her lap before sitting up and asking her for the medicine. She came back into the living room a minute later with the pills and some water, which he chugged down almost immediately. Nari sat back down and they returned to their previous position, with Nikis head on her lap and her hand on his head.

"Thank you, Nana, my head's already feeling better" He smiled and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

"You're welcome Nini" Nari adjusted her position to where she was laying down and his head was on her stomach.

She played with his hair for a few more minutes before she, too, fell asleep. 

"Holy shit, what time is it?" Niki rubbed his eyes and looked around. He picked his head up and looked at his phone, seeing the time was 12:15. He put his phone back in his hoodie pocket before looking at the sleeping girl he was once cuddling with.

"Cutie" He thought. He took his phone back out to take a picture of her, before laying back on her stomach and going on his phone until she woke up.

A few minutes later, he received a message from his best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

won🥱

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wyd
12:46 pm

im with nari rn wyd
12:47 pm

ooooohhh😏
12:47 pm

nooo not like that
we're js watching a movie
and i was hungover so she made
me food 
and i fell asleep
12:48 pm

what movie?
12:48 pm

the hangover
she said it was fitting
12:49 pm

well wen ur done with your date
wanna come over?
12:50 pm

no :)
12:51 pm

uhm whyyy??
12:51 pm

bc she's still asleep and i'm
not leaving while shes
sleeping
12:53 pm

i said wen ur done tho-
12:53 pm

idk maybe another time
i wanna go somewhere wen
she wakes up bc i gotta make
it up to her for coming over here
hung over...
12:55 pm

ugh such a gentleman🙄
12:55 pm

Rubbing her eyes, Nari lifted her head to see Niki right where he had been for the past few hours. She didn't know if he was awake, so she didn't move until he looked back at her to see if she had woken up.

"Nana," He smiled, "You're awake! Do you want some water?" He lifted his head so she could completely sit up.

"No I'm good. How long have you been awake?" She rubbed her eyes again, being careful to not smudge her mascara.

"Less than an hour," He shrugged.

"Oh ok"

Silence fell between the two, but Niki broke it by asking her, "Do you wanna go for a walk?"

"But isn't it too cold?" Nari raised her eyebrow.

"Just wear a jacket, you'll be fine" He stood up and put his shoes on.

"Ughhh fine" She stood up and put her sneakers on, walking through the door with Niki following closely behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 390 17
"๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ." โค…in which l/n y/n finally meets the guy who keeps appearing in her dreams- a literal guy of her...
788K 43.4K 66
# ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐ˆ : "The Heavens gave me a shitty soulmate," โ‰ก ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โžด enhypen | nishimura riki โžด...
4.6K 107 10
I wonder what it's like to have feelings for the same person as your best friend. Started: November 22, 2022 Finished: January 10, 2023
6.7K 188 15
Falling inlove with his teammate was never easy and who knows that they will fall inlove to each other after keeping a promise. Start - November 4 20...