๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐’ | ๏ฟฝ...

By s4dgirlszn

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘บ
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
NEW BOOK

06.

5.4K 124 12
By s4dgirlszn

OUTSIDE IN 10?

Saylahszn

LIKED BY DELSFINSTA and OTHERS

Saylahszn no one contact me for 2-5 business days please. I am exhausted!!

View comments...

username omg saylah that's beautiful

username You're so talented!!

username omg 😍

username I think this is my fave one of yours

username pretty and talented 🫶🏾

username your mum would love this 💞
↳LIKED BY Saylahszn
username stop I'm gonna cry 😭
username what happened to her mum?  ↳username died when she was young. Dad too @username

Delina.Langley buy this for me pls stink xx @Richarlison
Richarlison dels we already have 5 of saylah's paintings at home. There's no space.
Delina.Langley make space xx @Richarlison
Saylahszn you lot can have it for free. My biggest supporters 🫶🏾 @Delina.Langley

Jlingz not too tired for my party I hope
Saylahszn never!!

username you're such a beautiful talented soul 💞
Saylahszn I love you thank you <3

IN ALL HONESTY, a party was the last place Saylah wanted to be. Even though she was an influencer, she was quite the homebody. Enjoying the confines of her house more than anything.

However seeing as Jesse was one of her oldest and closest friends, she decided to make an appearance.

Delina wasn't going to this party and neither was Lani. Delina sorting out wedding things and Lani was out of the country for a few weeks. It didn't bother Saylah though, there were other friends going she'd be able to hang with.

Saylah was fashionably late. Arriving about an hour after the party had started. She weaved through the sea of people, most of them being people she knew.

She found Jesse first, he pulled her into a tight hug, happy to see her.

"Little La La." He teased, using the nickname he had made up for her, pinching her cheek. Jesse was the brother she never had and honestly the only "family" she had. With no parents or siblings and just her grandma raising her, Saylah often felt alone.

But when she had met Jesse, at an event she attended a few years back, the pair instantly clicked. Becoming the loveable best friend/ "brother" and "sister" duo that they were known for today.

"Stop calling me that!" She shoved him off playfully.

"You look nice." He wiggled his eyebrows jokingly.

"I try!" She jokingly let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Great party as always." She complimented, looking around at the large gathering of people. Her smile dropped as she scanned the room, only to see her ex boyfriend looking right back at her.

"I forgot you're annoyingly friends with my ex." Saylah sighed.

"He misses you, you know." Jesse laughed, looking the same way Saylah was.

"And he can keep missing me." She shrugged.

Unfortunately for Saylah, he began making his way over to the pair. Spudding Jesse first and then sending Saylah a smug grin as he looked down at her.

"My favourite girl." The cockiness was oozing out of
his voice.

"Oh I'm your favourite girl of the week? Lucky me!" She said sarcastically.

Jesse stifled a laugh as he excused himself. Not wanting to be in the awkward tension filled situation at all.

"Missed your sarcasm." He went to stroke her chin with his finger but she stopped him.

"What do you want?" She huffed.

"Just wanna chat to you innit." He shrugged.

"Well I really don't want to talk to you." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I've changed babes. I promise." He pulled on her elbow gently so her arm dropped and then took her hand in his.

"Mhm sure." Saylah looked past him as he babbled on about how much he had changed and how regretful he was for cheating on her in their relationship.

Saylah was surprised when she locked eyes with Mason who was stood across the room talking to Marcus and Raheem. She wasn't expecting to see him at this party. She didn't know that him and Jesse were that close but clearly she was mistaken.

Mason took a drink from his cup, flashing her a little wink from across the room. Even after Saylah returned her eyes to her ex boyfriend, she still felt Masons on her. Watching. And then her phone buzzed.

Mason >

that dress you're
wearing is doing
something to me
I can't lie.

As it should

how comes you're
chatting to sanch?

why you interested?

just asking 🤷🏻‍♂️

he's my ex

say swear? Fr?

Unfortunately.

that's brazyyyyy

I was gonna ask if
you wanted to dip
but it's cool if you
wanna stay and
chat to him.

God no!

Meet outside in 10?
gotta say bye to
Jesse and a few
others first.

yeah that's fine

you drive here?

nah Uber

cool.

See you in 10

okay!

SAYLAH wasted no time getting dressed back into her dress that had been thrown on the floor a few hours ago. She was sticking to her first rule. Out by morning.

"I don't know that much about you, you know." Mason said turning in the bed to look at her. Watching as she slid her dress up her legs.

"That's because you're self absorbed and never ask." Saylah said jokingly but it was partly true. He was very into himself.

"A fatal flaw." He shrugged

Saylah laughed, shaking her head as she zipped the back of the dress up. She struggled a little closer to the top so mason stood, walking over to help her. The pair in extremely close proximity. Tension filling the air.

"So you're an influencer. Do you do anything else?" He asked zipping the rest of her dress up.

"I draw and paint." She revealed.

"Really? That's really cool." The genuineness of his voice took Saylah by surprise.

She nodded in response. Spinning to face him now that he was done helping her.

"What about your family?" He asked cluelessly. Her body tensed at the question. She hated talking about anything to do with her childhood, or her parents. It was a continuous sore subject that she'd only relay to her therapist about. Jesse and Delina sometimes too, if she was emotional about it and they were there.

Her eyes fell to the ground, tears not forming as she had worked so hard over the years to stop herself from getting upset in front of people. She didn't like to be perceived as vulnerable.

"I don't wanna talk about it." It came out a lot harsher than she meant it to. Her guard coming up. The hostility was a tactic she had picked up in order to protect herself.

She grabbed her bag from his nightstand and her heels from the floor, bunching them together in one hand.

"I'm gonna get going. Ubers around the corner." She told.

Mason felt bad. He could tell she was upset and uncomfortable by his question.

"Saylah I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He apologised.

"It's fine." Plastered on her biggest smile even though her heart had dropped to her stomach.

She said goodbye and then left his room and his house. Grateful to see her Uber outside waiting. Her ride to safety.

— these two are going
to end up being so
so cute!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 845 29
๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โžThe act of loving someone who loves you backโž In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
145K 2.7K 20
๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ...
207K 3.3K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
708K 9.6K 35
๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...