Savage (Fantasy! Bakugou x Re...

By SilentBlueHawk

After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Q&A
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Hiatus Notice
I'm Back
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
The choice is yours

What comes next?

1.7K 54 37
By SilentBlueHawk

Hello everyone,

So here we are, 'technically' at the end of the book and now, I want to ask what you guys would prefer.

So my current plan is to create another book entirely for part 2 of Savage. I have done a few chapters of it so far that I have drafted, and am currently working on getting the first chapter ready to publish at some point soon (though how soon is that really considering it's me? ;D) However, I would like to know what you would all prefer - a whole new book separate from Savage (Is what I am focusing on currently) or simply a continuation of this one as a 'part two'?

I am going to most likely continue with the two different books unless you guys are severely opposed to the idea.

In the end, I want to thank you all for following this journey and to those who have made it this far into my book, you mean the absolute world to me. Although I do not publish chapters very often I love seeing all your support and feedback - even the spicy ones you heathens.

You are all wonderful people and I look forward to seeing more of your comments in the next part of this book.

Love you all,

BlueHawk <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.7K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...
613K 18.4K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
44K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
20.4K 730 15
***17+ or viewer discretion*** Izuku Midoriya. A 20 year old who simply wants to get a job. After getting tired of being a homebody, he eventually tu...