A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

_siddh6581_ tarafından

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 6

36.1K 1.4K 54
_siddh6581_ tarafından

Yeh naram - naram Nasha hai ,
Badhta jaye .
Koi pyaar se ghungatiya ,
Deta uthaye .

Ab bawla hua maan ,
Jaag ho Gaya hai roshan.
Yeh nayi - nayi suhagaan,
Ho gayi hai teri jogaan.

Koi Prem ki pujaaran,
Mandir sajaye.
Saiyaan..
Saiyaan..

                               ❤️
______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I was driving the car back home drowned in my thoughts when suddenly my thoughts were interrupted  by a call .

When i saw the caller id my eyes widen . It was the person who was the reason for my overthinking and my  thoughts ..
PIYA DI ..

I without wasting even one second pulled the brakes and stopped the car causing a jerk because of the speed and motion of the car .

OTP - ( On the phone )

"Hello ! You there ?" I asked while picking up the call feeling anxious for an answer from the other side .

"Samu ! How are you my baacha ?"
She asked concerned .

"Alive I guess . First you tell me where the hell are you ?" I asked with a rage filled voice spitting the words like fire .

"Samu i had no option but to run away . I wasn't happy with this marriage and plus i didn't want to ruin aniket's life by marrying him when i could have never had given him the love he deserved ." She said but my anger was not subsiding this easily .

"Well let's see what you could have done . Perhaps talk it out ?" I said almost shouting .

"I know samu ! But i didn't want to ruin Aniket's life too na that's why I ran ." She said still calmly but I was nowhere near being calm until I got the whole answer .

"How di ? He loved you ! We all loved you ! We would have found a solution." I said shouting on the verge of tears .

"I couldn't stay or talk baache !" She said and i could make out that she was on the verge of tears .

"Why ?" I shouted on top of my lungs .

"Cause i was pregnant . Goddam It !" She said shouting and I got taken back and immediately calmed .

"Honey don't shout please . The doctor said it's not good for your health ." A man said from the other side of the phone .

"Whose baby are you pregnant with?" I asked with a soft tone this time .

"Advait ' s ." She said and i got taken back again . Wasn't he her friend ?

"But wasn't he your friend ?" I asked .

"He was never my friend . He was always my boyfriend . I never got time that's why I couldn't tell everyone and then dad fixed my marriage . I am concerned as to what happened after I ran because I know how angry aniket can get ." She said .

"It's okay here . I have it under control for now . Someone had to willingly sacrifice ." I said in a low tone with sadness visible in my words .

"What sacrifice samu ?" She asked .

I was sceptical whether to tell her or not cause she was pregnant so i didn't wanna cause any stress for her but she deserves to know the consequences of her actions .

"I had to get married to him cause everyone thought I helped you in escaping because of the letter and also for the sake of both of the family's reputation ." I told her and she got taken back for a second and then replied .

"What ? I am coming there right now . It's not your fault samaira you don't have to pay for it ." She said in an anxious and sad tone realising what her actions had caused .

"Honey please don't take stress . Please !" I heard advait tell her and call her down .

"Di please take care of yourself . Don't take stress . No need to come here i have it all under control ." I said trying to calm her down and assuring her that i had it all under control , at least for now .

"Samira please if possible forgive me . I am a horrible person for ruining your life ." She said crying .

"No you are not di and please stop crying . I forgive you as long as he keeps you happy I am also happy . I will talk to you later when i reach home as it's already late . Is that okay ?" I asked .

"Yes baache but please just don't hate me ." She said still  crying .

"No I don't di !" I said with concern .

"It's pregnancy hormones samaira . No need to worry . I will take care of her ." Advait said taking the phone from her .

"Of course you will . You love her right ?" I asked him .

"More than i love my life ." He replied without missing a beat .

"Ok bye . Take care of my sister by the way where are you right now ?" I asked him .

"We are in Delhi ." He replied .

"Why didn't you inform me before ? I was there just a few hours ago . I will come meet you both tomorrow when I will come to ASI ." I told them .

"Ok final bye !" I said with a smile this time .

"Bye !" Di and jiju said in sync and then put the phone down  .

"Ughhh god ! After Whatever happened at least she is happy . She is with someone whom she loves and loves her back to the moon and beyond . If I can't be happy for myself I can at least be happy for her ." I talked to myself and then was about to drive when a knock interrupted my thoughts .

"Knock knock !" Someone knocked on my window and got shocked seeing the owner of the knock .

"Ranaji ! What are you doing here ?" I asked while opening the window. 

Flash back -

"Why ?" I shouted on top of my lungs .

"Sir , We know you said not to interfere in mam's life but she suddenly stopped her car and some voices of shouting and crying are coming from her car ." The bodyguard said on the phone who was following her in that black care for assurance of her safety .

"Wait what ! I am coming send me the location as soon as possible." Aniket said .

Back to present -

"You were late and I heard that you were creating a nuisance around here so i had to came ." He said and i gave him a sharp gaze knowing that this was probably just to piss me off .

"Ohh I will be there home in some time so you can go back to where you came from ." I said shooing him off .

"I came directly from a board meeting so will you please listen to me for once and let me in the car ." He said and i realised that the to be crowned king was still outside the car .

"Ohh sorry I forgot . Come in from the other side ." I told him opening the door .

"No you scoot over i will drive ." He said but there was no way I was going to agree with him on this .

"It's my car and my seat so i am not scooting over ." I said while making faces and looking at the road .

"Fine , just don't kill me !" He said and went to the other side and sat down .

"How do you always know about my intentions ?" I said this time without faking a smile but with a genuine playful smile .

"Talent my queen talent ." He said and i smiled and then started to drive .

The ride was silent with him glaring at me and me passing him looks .

Aniket's pov -

What is happening to me ? Why did i leave an important meeting just because she was crying ? Why am I looking at her again her again i just can't stop it .

I never left meetings for anyone except my family ? Then why did i leave it for her ?

I was doubting myself and questioning myself again and again with the way that she was making me feel . We soon reached the haveli and got down  .

Samaira's pov -

"You both are back ." Maa said after seeing us both entering that too together .

"Go and freshen up . I am arranging the table for dinner ." She said .

"Samaira baache , How was work ? Everything alright it looks like you cried ?" She asked getting concerned about me  .

"If Aniket has made you cry then don't worry i will beat the hell out of him ." Dad said getting up from his seat .

"No dad he didn't do anything . I didn't sleep well last night that's why I probably look like that ." I said to which they both nodded but someone else couldn't keep their mouth shut .

"Or your face is like that ." Divyank bhai said making me look at him .

"That's very rude of you bhai ." I said pouting like a child whose candy was snatched from her .

"Go and change otherwise the food will get cold ." Maa said again .

"Give me a few minutes and i will be there ." I said and went to the room with ranaji following me .

I entered the room and saw that he came inside too .

"What ?" I asked .

"What ?" He replied .

"Gonna watch me change ?" I asked crossing my arms near my chest .

"Do you want me to ?" He said while  smirking  .

"Out !" I said showing him the door .

"Nope ! You can't rule me plus there is a whole big changing room ." He said making me arch my eyebrows in confusion .

"Where ?" I asked and he face palmed himself .

"Where did you change your clothes yesterday and this morning ?" He asked getting confused .

"Now i get why you are such a big idiot . Come i will show you the whole room thoroughly ." He said going somewhere and i followed him as he went to the balcony and there were stairs on the other side and the balcony showed the view of a whole room downstairs and the whole city .

"Wow !" I said in a low voice .

"Ohh I know by the way thanks ." He said and i looked at him before answering .

"I didn't compliment you . I complemented the house ." I said shifting my gaze away from him .

"Well I designed it so it's the same thing ." He said .

"That is my office and that is the whole wardrobe . I will help you shift your clothes here ." He said offering me help .

"No need ! I will do it myself ." I told him .

"I said I will help ! Take it as a gesture of kindness ." He said to which i hummed in response .

"Go and change before maa kills us both ." He said chuckling to which i too smiled faintly .

"Yeah before i forget ! I have a question to ask by the way ?" I said .

"What ?" He asked .

"Do i have to wear suits and sarees all day long because i am more comfortable in tops and pajamas ."  I asked him while getting anxious about his answer .

"Wear anything you want as long as nothing ." He said and smiled at his own words .

His smile oh god ! The way his cheeks form those beautiful dimples when he smiles .

"U look good while smiling . You should smile more ." I said looking at him but then realised that I may have said something that i shouldn't have .

"What did you say ?" He asked raising his eyebrows .

"Ummm nothing . Did you hear something ? Because i didn't ." I said and disappeared with the speed of light

"This girl ." He said to himself smiling and then went to change his clothes too .

We both changed our clothes and went downstairs .

Samaira's outfit -

Aniket's outfit -

We went downstairs ate our food all of us talked a lot about random topics . After eating all of us helped pick up the dishes and went to our respective rooms .

"You can sleep on the bed . I will take the couch ." He said picking up a pillow and a blanket .

"Are you sure ?" I asked him feeling spectical about his intentions .

"Yes now come before i change my mind ." He said and went to the couch .

"If you say so ." I said and laid down getting comfortable because after last night my back was strained .

"I hope you have bad dreams ." I said turning off the lights .

"Ohh that means you will appear in my dreams ?" He said and switched off the lights from his side .

"What did you say ." I asked turning and facing him .

"Nothing ! Bad night to you too ." He said and slept after a few minutes and  sleep took over me too .

______________________________________

Heyy guyss ! I am back with another chapter yall . So stay tuned and till then keep dreaming .

Love you all ️❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

570K 21.6K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...
2M 79.5K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
402K 23.7K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...