Bride Changed

By mimi_mylove13

Your sister supposed to marry Jimin but she ran away on the day of marriage and you read the note she left fo... More

Ch-01
Ch-02
Ch-03
Ch-04
Ch-05
Ch-06
Ch-07
Ch-08
Ch-09
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33
Ch-34
Ch-35
Ch-36
Ch-37
Ch-38
Ch-39
Ch-40
Ch-41
Ch-42
Ch-43
Ch-44
Ch-45
Ch-46
Ch-47
Ch-48
Ch-49
Ch-50
Ch-51
Ch-52
Ch-53
Ch-54
Ch-55
Ch-56
Ch-57
Ch-58
Ch-59
Ch-60
Ch-61
Ch-62
Ch-63
Ch-64
Ch-65
Ch-66
Ch-67
Ch-68
Ch-69
Ch-70
Ch-71
Ch-72
Ch-74
Ch-75
Ch-76
Ch-77
Ch-78
Ch-79
Ch-80
Ch-81
Ch-82
Ch-83
Ch-84
Ch-85
Bonus Chapter
New Fanfiction

Ch-73

11.6K 779 58
By mimi_mylove13

"Yah Jiminie, If you're done with your shyness, then let's go and change for next shoot." Taehyung yelled. "What are you talking about? Can you please stop huh?!" Jimin yelled back at him as Taehyung giggled and took Jimin with him.

Just like this...
Shoot 2nd happened talking out one of the best picture...

Shoot 3rd....

"Ouch!! Your nails Y/n" Jimin hissed in pain amd whined. "Why what's wrong?" You asked being clueless. "Your nails are digging into my neck. They will leave a scratch." Jimin whined. "Stop talking nonsense." You rolled your eyes. "Fine." He gritted his teeth and slid his hand onto your bare waist.

You gasped by the sensual touch of his hand on your waist. His fingers caressing the skin to purposely tease you. You glared at him and continued digging your nails into his neck. He smirked as his hands moved upwards from your waist. "Yah Jimin, It's tickling me." You gently pushed him away.

He pulled you more closer to him, eye smiling and biting his lower lip. "Fine fine. Stop Jimin" You said. "Ah why--" He smiled widely. "Shall we off the lights?" The cameraman said calmly as both of yours attention went to him. Jimin's smile disappeared as you felt flustered again.

You both stopped and looked at everyone standing straight, being so done with both of you. Jennie, Taehyung standing beside each other crossing their arms as giving you judging eyes. Cameraman was on pause, waiting for both of you to stop paying and so others.

"Mr. and Mrs. Park, We need to finish this shoot today. It won't be possible like this." Jennie said. "Right, with your playful acts." Taehyung added as Jimin glared at him. "I'm really sorry everyone. It won't repeat again." You apologized. "I just told her not to dig her nails into my neck." Jimin whined as you looked at him disbelief.

Jennie sighed as she said, "Mrs. Park, Let's go. You need to change for next shoot." You nodded and followed her glaring at him the last time. Jennie looked so done as you said, "Why are you so mad? It was him." Jennie crossed her arm saying, "last time too it was him." You opened your mouth to say, "He stepped on my gown." Jennie shook her head and walked with her.

__

Shoot 4th...

"You don't have to kiss, Just pull your face closer to each other." Cameraman said. "How can they add poses like this?" You whined changing to next pose. "How can we just come so close to each other infront of everything when you're just my part..n.." You were stopped by his lips on you as your eyes widen.

"Aish!!!" Jennie turned to Taehyung so done and shy at the same time as Taehyung giggled, "I knew he won't miss the chance by listening them." Cameraman looked at them and so the director, "Focus". "Mrs. Park, Please close your eyes." You heard the voice which you assumed was a cameraman.

You closed your eyes but forcely and Jimin smiled into a kiss. "Mrs. Park, please be relax. Don't let your eyes wrinkle" He said again as you were caught off-guard. You held the piece of your cloth tightly feeling nervous. As you tried to relax but couldn't. Jimin caressed your back as your eyes flickered.

He pulled back and said, "Relax cupcake." You kept your eyes closed but they were still fluttering. You nodded in tiny as he came to kiss you again, his lips molded on yours as your heart fluttered on its high speed. You counted in your mind, '1.. 2.. 3.. ' as you managed to relaxed your eyes and heard a [click].

You pulled away from him, taking a deep breath. You looked flustered as he was staring at your cheeks. He giggled suddenly making your arch your eyebrow. "You're cute." He mocked out as you rolled your eyes. "This way Mrs. Park." Jennie called you as you were about to go when he stopped you.

"Wait... how you got hurt?" He asked as your eyes followed his. The wound which you get yesterday while Jackson was forcing himself on you. Your elbow hit the vase beside you as it fell to the floor leaving a scratch on your elbow filling it with blood. It became wound as the blood was dried now.

You looked at him and didn't reply while he looked worriedly at you and then the wound. "Come with me." He said as he took your hand in his and dragged you with him. You quietly followed as He ordered, "Jennie bring me the medical kit." He said while others looked at him.

"You all can continue your work, It won't take me long to do this." He said as he made you sit there in the corner as said, "You didn't tell me how got this wound." He asked. "It got scratched by the broken vase." You admitted. "Then why you didn't treat it right away?" He asked. "I forgot, I was busy all day." You lied and avoiding looking at him.

He looked up and didn't ask further questions. Jennie brought him the medical kit as he started treating your wound. "I'll be careful." Jimin said before started cleaning the corners by antiseptic liquid. You hissed a little in pain but stayed strong. You avoided looking at him, at wound and looked away.

He applied the ointment and covered it with bandage sparing glances to you. "It's done. Make sure you don't touch it. Understood?!" Jimin said standing up as you glared at him. "what?!" He asked as you rolled your eyes mumbling, "For what reason he's being so bossy?" He scoffed saying, "I heard you. Because I'm the CEO here." You ignored him successfully.

"Mr. Park, Get ready for next shoot please." Jennie interrupted as he nodded and went with Taehyung. "What about me?" You asked. "You just need to change your heels and hairstyle. Everything is same." Jennie said as you nodded.

After couple of minutes you saw Jimin coming with Taehyung as his outfit méade you stand up with your jaw dropped to the floor. "Why he's naked? What happened to his shirt?" You asked as Jennie looked at your astound face. "That's the part of the shoot. Nothing really happened to his shirt." Jennie stated.

He wasn't focusing on you but at his own outfit as he buttoned up his coat before peeking in. "Oh no!! Unbutton them." Taehyung interrupted him. "Are you sure? You're going to reveal my naked body to them." He said complaining. Taehyung shrugged off his shoulders replying nothing. You still stared at him as his gaze finally met yours and you turned away.

You mentally cursed yourself on your own reflex actions. You squeezed your eyes biting your lower lip as his voice came, "Let's go for the shoot." He said as you slowly turned to him. "Hmm.. Let's go." You avoided looking at him. He scoffed and smirked at the same time seeing your flushed cheeks.

"We are going to start now." Director said as you nodded and so he as you both went to the stage. Jennie came showing you the poses as you both looked at each other. "Fine. Let's do it." He said as you looked at him widening your eyes. "Can't we change the poses?" You asked Jennie eyes fixed on him. "..Umm.. It's like.. well.." Jennie hesitated.

"It's fine. We can do this." Jimin interrupted as you again arched your eyebrow. "Okay Let's start." The cameraman shouted as he sat on the chair and made you sit on his lap. His hand curled around your waist sensually as you felt knot twisting in your stomach. You were flustered, very flustered that you couldn't even act in reflex. The nervousness getting on its high.

"Y/n look at me." He said as you hesitated but did so. His hand was placed gently on your cheek amd he told you look into his eyes. His eyes focused into yours and you both lost in the moment. His touch was sensual, you felt like melting just by his touch, it was soft, gentle but still the contact of his skin with yours felt somehow different.

"Change now!!" The voice interrupted your romantic moment as you averted your gaze. He leaned forward as his eyes get closed inhaling your Coco Mademoiselle as his lips reached to the crook of your neck. A moan was about to leave out of your mouth when you pressed your lips in, still the sound vibrated inside as it was heard by him.

He tighten the grip on your waist reacting to the moan as you felt yourself weak only by his touch. You tried to stabilize your emotions as the camera was still focusing on both of you. You felt yourself in a very sensitive situation. "Mrs. Park, Now can you stand for next pose." Cameraman said as you followed his instructions.

Next pose:-

It felt like you're losing yourself under his touch. Each and every pose just increased the sensuality between both of you. It gave you chances to touch each other in a way you never did. You got to touch his bare body and it just felt like you're weak for him, for his body. His every touch on you, felt ecstatic.

You wanted to stop, you wanted to step away from him because every moment felt like you just need him right now. You wanted everyone to disappear but just him and you only. He felt the same, but couldn't express. His face was straight expressing nothing which you thought that he has nothing for you. He's feeling nothing and it broke your heart.

"Okay we got it." The cameraman said as you get off from his shoot. "Mr. and Mrs. Park We are done with all the shoots. Do you wanna have look at them?" Jennie came to both of you as she asked. You felt yourself weak, needy for him but heartbroken because of him. 'How he can make me feel like this?'

It hurts right when the person you need the most, the person who has some effects on you doesn't reciprocate the feelings you have for him, you want to give him. It hurts that you have to keep it everything to yourself and you cannot share them to the one you love the most. It hurts.

You couldn't stand there anymore. It was suffocating you, it was confusing you, you stepped back as you said, "excuse me!!" and you turned away, walking back to your room. You weren't running but your pace wasn't slow. You didn't look back but you knew that no one is following.

He wasn't following you and a tear dropped from your eyes. "It hurts " You mumbled going to your room and locking yourself there. No one knocked means no one came and you breathe in silence, quitely sobbing. "His touch feels everything to me. Why can't I just stay?" You sobbed.

__________________________________

Another chapter end like this.

Don't forget to vote.

Also.. I want to suggest you a great work of one of my reader.

She's really hardworking and her efforts are visible in her book. Please my dear Amigos, Go and check out her work.

Through the gates of love.
by skyeheath328

wattpad.com/story/335777459?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=mimi_mylove13&wp_originator=MvG%2FEC7QXZh4Ow17ocuvmZlNAP0LOXIRUf8d6Xri8xKvItyEtOh43JhuGNgyXQwZbQMRxCSsQ8JH6igYyICniX%2FOcUJlgku2cb%2BQM3Zj8F86f1CrKNFxkClA9FUg3Buq

I'll leave the link in comment and also in my announcement. Please go for her book and give it a try. I swear you won't regret. Also cheer her up as she just started writing as she need your support.

I know my readers are best in appreciating someone's hardwork and dedication. So I won't say anything more.

Just vote up and keep showing so much love. B-bye!! Take care my loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3.3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
1.3K 76 11
-"Respect you? You who threw us away!" -"You left me without explanation, you left us, our marriage" -"I know, you are here to get back with me and...
117K 3.2K 16
Faker Husband This guy make me fell for him but as well as hating him This guy make me wants him but also make me run away from him The guy that attr...
18.7K 649 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...