Bsd Angst One Shots

By Lo8477

One shot bsd fanfics, all are angst everyone are traumatized but I like writing hurt-comfort so they mostly e... More

Oda & Dazai
Ranpo
Ranpo part 2
Atsushi
Akutagawa & Gin, Also Higuchi
Atsushi exeption
Dazai in a bar
๐Ÿซ€
Atsushi at home Kyoka not
Dazai w wannie/pl/
Dazai in a bathtub/eng/
Dazai, medicine
Atsushi ate candy
Kyoka's sketchbook
Atsushi saw someone
Yosano and a bandaged boy
Atsushi with Tanizaki
Blood
Blood 2
Dazai, Yosano, Kunikida, Ranpo
๐Ÿซ€
Dazai with Chuya sadly Mori
Cold
Atsushi, dogs
Samotna Lucy /pl/
Lonely Lucy /eng/
๐Ÿซ€
Atsushi on lunch break
๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿซ€
Dazai feels sick
Christmas Gift ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Opening gifts that aren't for me
Untitled Part 38

Dazai Without Jacket

2.3K 25 5
By Lo8477

Tw Bad drinking habits, Pill overdose

(Third person pov)

A brown haired man was asleap in his room full of trash and empty alcohol bottles. Then sudenly his eyes opened and started staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes of staring he sighned and got up, going to the bathroom brunette saw that one bottle had still a bit of alcohol in it. The brunette smiled and his eyes shined while reaching for the bottle.
After drinking the rest of the lequid man went to the bathroom humming a song.

Walking to the mirror above the sink he yawned squeezeing his eyes. Then his eyes opened again, he saw someone standing behind him in the mirror. The man recognized the other person and turned his head right away. But the person was gone, bandaged man sighned and thought that he probably just didn't wake up yet or that he's still drunk from yasterdays visit at his favorite bar.

After doing usual things in the bathroom he came out and started going through his closet in order to find clothes for today. He put on his ususal pants and shirt and only one thing was missing. His jacket. He looked at the chair besides his bed because this is the place he puted it yaster day. The man's eyes widened as he saw that the jacket wasn't there. After searching through the whole apartment, what wasn't realy hard as it was quite small. The jacket was still missing, brunette started panicing, this jacket was a very precious thing for him and couldn't stand the though that he losed somehow. From his panic took him out a ringing phone.

(Dazai pov)

I was starting to panic, my priesous souvenir after Oda is missing, I cant find it anywhere. Did I lose it at the bar yasterday? Oh no if so then someone could already take it an-
I heard my phone ringing, after looking at the screan I saw that it was Atsushi. Maybe he will help me look for the jacket? I thought and stretched my hand out to reach the phone. I picked up and waited for him to speak.
"Dazai-san"?
"What-"
I cuted myself out as I rembered that I forgot to put my faced on.
"Hmmm? What's up Atsushi?~"
"Oh, nothing serious, just Kunikida said to call you and ask if you plan on coming to work today?"
"Hmm well I don't actualy- But you wont be at work either!"
"Eh? how so?... I already am-"
Atsushi asked concerned and I answered right away.
"Because your coming to my house! Right nowww~!"
I screamed to the phone but not in a mean way like Kunikida does but more in a silly one lengthening every letter.
"I will do what I can, but why do I need to go to your house Dazai-san?"
"Because! I'll tell you then your there bye-bye!"
And with that I hang up, and waited for Atsushi.

After around twenty something minutes I heard a knock to my door. Walking to them I remembered that my house is full of trash and bottles, but it's just Atsushi so it's probably fine.

I opened the door and smiled to the white haired boy standing outside. He also smiled but more awkwardly.
"Dazai-san I can be out only for at most one hour so please say what do you need me for fast"
Atsushi said walking in the house, his
"If it's gonna take long is only up to you! You need to help me find my facket!"
I said and put my arms on the yunger man's shoulders. He agread and we both started to search my apartment. We looked everywhere, thruly everywhere but the jacket was still gone. If it wasn't for Atsushi I would probably break down by now but thanks to him trying to comfort me by saying stuf like. 'Don't worry Dazai-san we will eventualy find it' or 'I'm sure it's somewhere there' I didn't. After every one of his atempts of comforting me I said that it's okay and to not worry about me. But deep in my heart I was thankfull for it.

We sited on my bed Atsushi in his favorite pose(huging to his knees). We both sighned as we were out of ideas where my jacket could be. I stared at the celing and the tiger boy at the ground, after a while he lifted his head a little and asked.
"Maybe it's somewhere else? Did you went somewhere yasterday you could've leave it there?"
I looked at him and my expresion lighted up a bit.
"Atsushi your so smart! I totaly forgot about this lets go!"
And with that I grabbed atsushi's sleeve, what made him yell a bit in suprise. And started walking fastly to the place I was yasterday.

We arived at the bar I always go to. I lifted my head to looke at the board with the name of the bar that was 'Lupin' and smiled a bit sloftly. As I remembered how I used to come here with Oda and Ango. But then I also remembered how Ango betreyed us and my smile blackened immediately. Atsushi asked me if something was wrong and if we can come in already. He was probably still planing on going back to work, what was dumb because it's already afternoon so he wouldn't work long anyway even if he went back. I walked in, Atsushi right behind me.

After looking around the bar, we still didn't find the jacket. Now I was realy about to have a fucking break down. I think Atsushi saw it because he put his arm around me. I turned to him and asked what am I supised to do now? I was out of ideas.
"Um maybe buy a new one?"
As I heard this my expresion went from a sad one to a serious one could even say horifiing. Then Atsushi saw it he immediantly apologized, probably realizing that it has more meaning to me then he thought.

I sat down at one of the chairs at the bar, Atsushi did the same siting next to me. The bartender finally noticed us and asked if we want something. I sighned and asked for the strongest vodka he has, he noded and looked at Atsushi who didn't know what to say as he never before was at a bar. So he just shyily asked for a cup of water. The bartener once again noded and headed for the two drinks. As he was done he placed our drinks infront of us, I grabbed the cup hard but not too hard so it wouldn't break. And started to drinking the lequid, imiediantly starting to feel hot inside. I love this feeling I thruly do, alcohol in this bar is way better then the cheap beer I have scatered all around my apartment. From the corner of my eye I saw Atsushi staring at me while drinking his water, then he saw that I noticed he turned his head in diferent direction ambresed. I was slowly starting to feel efects of the vodka I just drinked. Hicuping a bit I started.
"What are y-you looking at Atsushiiii?~~"
I asked through a hicup.
"Um just... I didn't know you liked to drink so much heh?"
Atsushi said scratching the back of his neck.
"Yup I like to. Uhg... We still didn't find Oda's jacket!"
I yelled sudenly standing up and startling Atsushi.
"Oda? Whos that?"
Atsushi asked tilting his head and puting his cup on the bar table.
"Ugh noone he's not there anyway..."
I said droping my head a bit, but soon liftied it up again. I reached inside my pocket and took of some money. As Atsushi saw me doing so he did the same also thanking the bartener that was now cleaning some cups.

I walked to the door with Atsushi besides me then I all of a suden started to wobble and my head started hurting. I grabbed my head with my left hand and Atsushi started to ask whats wrong and if I'm okay. I said I'm ok he obviously knew I lied but didn't know what to do so he just droped the topic. We walked out of the bar and headed back to my house.

I layed on my bed with my face facing the pilow. Atsushi sited besides me on the floor and said that he's going back to work but if I needed him I can always call. And also that he's going to look for the jacket once more the he's at agency, because maybe I lost it somewhere there. I smiled and said that it's a good idea. To what he also smiled, said goodbye and left.

After the door closed my smiled disappeared completely and placed my head back on the pilow. My head hurts and I'm so tired but everytime I close my eyes in atempt to fall asleap, I see Oda's dead body before my eyes.  After like three hours of trying to fall asleap I gave up and just started to stare at the celing instead. But then I remembered something. My expresion become a little happier as I sat up and reached to the drawer besides my bed. After opening it I saw some dirty bandages that I forgot to throw in the trash, Two pencils one almost completely used out, my headphones and... Sleeping pills!! I thought happy and opened the conteiner, it said on the back that you can take max one or it can be deadly. I think I shouldn't take more then one then, but I want to have a real good sleep so I'll take some more! One or four what's the difference anyway right? And with that I spilled four pills on my skinny hand, I searched the room with my eyes in search of water and finally I saw one water bottle laying on the floor besides my bed. I put the pills in my mouth and drank some water. Soon they started to take effects and my eyes started to close itself.

(Atsushi pov)

I went back to the agency, even tho it would be almost the end once I get there I went anyway because I promised Kyoka that I would come get her. 

Walking inside I said hello to the people that were still there that being: Yosano, Ranpo, Kunikida, Kyoka and probably president I don't know for sure because he's always in his office so I can't tell. Then Kyoka saw me walking in she came up to me and asked why did I sudenly leaved the work. I explained that Dazai wanted me to help him look for his jacket, my expresion darkened a little and Kyoka noticing it asked if we found it in the end. I shook my head and answered that we sadly didn't, Yosano was besides us looking through some papers and as she heard me say this she said that she, me and Kyoka can go to Dazai again after work and help him search some more. I smiled at her idea and nodded, Kyoka also agreed. 

We all finished work for now and Kyoka and me waited at Yosano outside the agency. Finally she came out and we started walking in the direction of Dazai's house, They both didn't know where it was so I led them there. I showed Yosano which door was Dazai's and she started knocking on it, weirdly Dazai didn't open them. We thought that maybe he's dressing up or something so we waited some more, I leaned against the wall kyoka stood besides me but didn't lean. After around ten minutes of waiting Yosano had enough and started banging on the door very hard. But still nothing. We started to worry a bit so yosano took out a hamer(I don't even want to know from where and why) And destroyed made a hole in the door above the door knob big enough for her to fit her hand. She struggled a little but eventualy somehow opened opened the door. We went in and saw Dazai in his bed, I sighned that's he was okay but then Kyoka noticed something in his hand and pointed it with her finger. Yosano walked to where she was pointing and as she saw what it was her eyes widened and she immediantly knelt down besides the brunette and took his wrist in her hand in search of pulse. I didn't know what's going on until I saw what they did. In dazai's right hand was a pill conteiner with pills spilling out of it.

I heard Yosano sigh in relief and waited for her to say something.
"He's still alive that's good..."
She said while grabing the container out of Dazai's hand.
"What did he take Yosano?"
I asked woried, my hand's were shaking from the fear. What happened? Was this jacket so important that he tried to unlive himself? My breath started to fasten, but then I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw that it was Kyoka trying to comfort me. I hugged her and started to sob a little, she stroked my back and kept saying that Dazai will be okay and to not worry. I stoped sobbing and tried my best to stay calm, as Yosano said that he's alive but very unstable so we need to take him to a hospital realy fast. With that Yosano called Kunikida as he was the only one with a car and also lived the nearest to Dazai. He started screaming asking why are we disturbing his schedule but silened then Yosano explained what happened. Kunikida said that he's going right now and that he will try to be as fast as posible.
(I just wanted to say this there, I thought that it would be kinda dumb to just like that reveal the place where Dazai lives to random people even if they're from hospital and that's why they didn't call the ambulance )

Kunikida finally arived, Yosano took Dazai on her back and walked out of the apartment me and Kyoka right behind her. We walked down the stairs and saw Kunikida outside of his car, as he noticed us he opened the back doors for Yosano with Dazai and helped to place him somehow. But luckly Kunikida had one of these cars with three rows of seats so Yosano sited in the back Dazai was half laying on the sits and half on Yosanos lap. Yosano kept holding his wrist in case his pulse would start to fade away. Me and Kyoka sited in the second row, Kyoka was also holding my hand to help me calm down it helped.

(Already in the hospital, Yosano pov)

We rushed into the hospital I with Dazai on my back, some nurses gave us weird looks but one quicly walked to us and and started asking what happened. Kunikida explained that our friend overdosed sleeping pills, the nurse nodded and called someone. Soon after a doctor and two nurses took Dazai from me and put him on a stretcher, the nurse that Kunikida explained everything to said to wait in a waiting room and soon she will come and tell if Dazai is okay or not, I dearly hope that the first one.

Walking into the waiting room I saw that Atsushi was realy starting to freak out and it was geting out of hand even for Kyoka. So after we sat down at the uncomfortable hospital chairs I sat next to him and took his hand in my. He looked at me and he looked truly horified, I stroked his hair and said that Dazai will be fine. After all it's Dazai right? His suicide atempts never work out... And I hope it stays this way. Kyoka also took his hand and said that if Dazai dies then companies that sale bandages will strike. This made us all giggle a little even Kunikida chuckled a bit from the other side of the room, After talking some more about random things just to not think of the worst scenarios Atsushi still looked woried of Dazai but a lot less. 

It's been about two hours, Atsushi and Kyoka fell asleap on each others shoulders. I don't blame them it's already 20:00 and their probabaly both physically and mentaly tired. Then a blonde nurse come in asking Which ones are the people that brought the brunette bandaged man. I raised my hand a little and saying that it's all four of us. She nodded and said that we can already see Dazai I smiled a bit because this meant that he was alive. I stood up and was about to wake up Atsushi and Kyoka but they did so on their own probably from the sound of me standing up. Atushi rubbed his eyes yawning and asked why am I standing up, responded that the nurse came and said that we can see Dazai. Atsushi Smiled brightly and even Kyoka had a small grin on her usualy emotionless face.

We came into the room the blonde nurse said Dazai is, and at a bed besides the window there he laid. I was was suprised of how peacefully Dazai looked then he was asleap, he always does these goofy expresions so I heven't realy saw him with a normal one before. Atsushi runed to Dazai and started crying and hugging him I also walked to him and took one of the chairs that were standing besides the wall and after puting it next to Dazai's bed I sat down.

(Third person pov) 

Kunikida and Yosano called the president and said what happened he didn't seem sad or woried but the true is that he was. The man said that he will cover all the costs and ordered that Atsushi and Kyoka better take a few days off while waiting for Dazai to wake up. Atsushi and Kyoka gladly agreed and from then one for the next three days they were almost all the time besides Dazai waiting for him to wake up. On the third day in the morning Yosano got a call from the hosplital that Dazai woke up and can go home already tomorow. Yosano called Atsushi and as he heared this he imediantly runed to the hospital, Kyoka didn't know why he is running but went with him anyway.

(Dazai pov)

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar celing and also with a paintfull headache, geting up to a sitting position I realised that the place I am in is a hospital room. I didn't know why I was there did I got kidnaped or something? Soon my memories returned and I remembered that I  took pills to fall asleap because I couldn't and I guess I took a little to much te he~. But realy such a pain I didn't die! I thought sighing as a door to the room opened and in run a crying Atsushi. He ran up to me and strted hugging me tightly sobbing and saying some stuf I couldn't understand. Then also Kyoka went in but instead of running walked and sat in one of the chairs besides my bed. I looked confused so Kyoka closed her eyes and started explaining that I overdosed on sleaping pills and was in this hospital for three days now. I noded and was about to say that I'm sad that I survived but then Atsushi lifted his head and started.
"Dazai I was so scared! I thought we losed you wahhhhh!"
He said sobbing more, and I started strokeing his hair cats like then people stroke their furr so maybe Atsushi will like it too? I thought and giggled a little because it did help because he stoped crying and now only hugged me hicuping from time to time.

Soon after in walked also Yosano, I waved to her and she waved back but her face looked sad. I tilted my head and asked what's wrong.
"Dazai... Did you do this on purpose? were you realy trying to kill yourelf?"
Yosano asked and both Atsushi and Kyoka looked at me waiting for the answer.
"Nope~ I just couldn't fall asleap and thought that if I will take more pills I'll have better sleep!"
I said in my usual silly voice gesturing with my hands, everyones faces relaxed and they all sighned together in relief.
"But such a pain I survived thooo~"
I said and immediantly recived a light hit in my head from Yosano, I apologized massaging the place she hitted. We all started talking to lighten up the mood a bit then Atsushi said.
"Right Dazai-san... We still didn't find your jacket"
As I heard him say this I remembered that before I took the pills to fall asleap I lost my precious jacked after Oda. I sudenly tried to stood up startling the three people besides my bad, Yosano puted her hand on my shoulder and said that they will look for it for me, and that I still have to rest. I agreed and layed back on the bed, while puting my head back on the uncomfortable hospital pilow I saw with a corner of my eye a preety woman. But her beauty wasn't the thing that made me interested in her, the thing that interested me the most were the pink flowers she was holding in her hand. Somehow the flawers were odly familiar so I kept staring at them, Kyoka noticing this looked in the direction I was staring at and soon Atsushi and Yosano also joined concerned what are we staring at. The woman with pink flowest seemed to notice us because she awkwardly walked away.

"What were you staring at Dazai?"
Asked Yosano.
"Hm.. At the flawers she was holding they're oddly familiar"
"Well they looked like pretty ordinary Flowers so you most likely saw them somewhere already-"
"AH!"
I screamed cuting Yosano off, Atsushi looked at me with a concerned expresion and tilted his head as if he was waiting for more details.
"I saw these flowers the day before I lost my jacket!"
Atsushi asked if I can add more details because like Yosano said the pink flowers a woman was holding are pretty common in all the flower stores in Yokohama. 
"Hm~ So I remember walking past the store with flowers I memorised these ones the most because I saw a little kid trying to eat one! Ha ha! It was so funny, and even funier for me as I was drunk and everything was leaking and had funny colors"
I started explaining, Yosano, Atsushi and Kyoka both nodded in the same time it looked quite hilarious.
"So~~~ After I walked past the flower store I saw another bar and just couldn't help myself but go there!"
Saying this I started gesticuling with my arms again, from the corner of my eye I saw that Yosano's face looked worried. She was probably concerned about my drinking habits, doesn't need to be thought I am an adult so it's nothing unusual that I sometimes drink at the bar right?
"Then I walked out of the bar I was so dizzy and drunk that I could've hardly stand on my legs~ But I didn't went home just yet instead I walked into a........hemical loundry! And the woman at the reception desk was just so beautiful and kind, she started saying if I need help or if she should call an ambulance because I looked so bad. But I didn't listen as I was taking off my jacket"
Atsushi broke the silience.
"Oh so your jacket must be there rig--!"
"HUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 
I hushed at him very loudlly, it startled him a little and he apologized looking at the floor. I said that it's nothing but I just want to tell the story quickly because my head still hurts and he nodded looking up at me from the ground again(Yes for some reason Atsushi and Kyoka sitted at the floor only Yosano took a chair and sat in it) 
"As I was saying... She was so beautiful that I took out all the money I had with myself and placed it with my jacket on the desk asking if they can clean it. She said ofcourse but then added that it's way too much money and if I can wait for her to give me a change. But started walking and yelled that she can have my change for being so beautiful and wonderful"

After telling my story Yosano sighned and massaged her forehead saying quietly under her nose that I'm so dumb. Atsushi lifted his hand, probably didn't wan't to interupt me again. For a second I thought that I'm like Kunikida now and chukling permited for Atsushi to say what he wanted to say.
"Um we know that it's in the loundry but in which one exacly?"
He asked fidgeting with his long strand of hair.
"Oh it's in the one near your house"
Atsuhsi looked confused.
"Why would you be there?"
"Hehe~ I wanted to ask you if you want to go drinking with me~ But after leaving my jacket at the loundry I forgot about it and just headed home"
I said with a big smile on my face, reciving another light hit from Yosano saying that I shouldn't make Atsushi also and alcoholic.

(Third person pov)

 Kyoka and Yosano went to the loundry Dazai leaved his jacket in. After walking in on Yosanos face you could see a small grin.
"Well Dazai didn't lie then he said the receptionist lady is fine~"
She said mostly to herself but didn't mind Kyoka, or maybe the woman, hearing. Kyoka had only a confused look on her face as she didn't know what 'being fine' is.

(Yosano pov)

"Good morning pretty lady"
I started leaning on a desk.
"Did you had recently a weird costumer wrapped in bandages giving you a lot of money and etc?"
The pretty woman looked at them up from the papers she was holding, sighing she nodded and asked if were his friends? I said that we were after what she stood up and started searching through the bags of clothes behind her, soon she found the one with Dazai's jacket also saying that the change for cleaning was in the bag too. We thanked her and I wanted to try to get her number but Kyoka grabbed my sleeve and started pulling me by it saying that she wants to go back to Atsushi already. I sadly said okay and we walked back to the hospital.

We walke into the room and saw Atsushi talking with Dazai. I threw the bag with a jacket and money in Dazai's direction and he caught it smiling as never, and not with his silly smile but with a soft relived one which looked a lot more real.
"Thank you Yosano"
Dazai san said still smiling softly and also taking his jacket out.
"Realy... Thank you all guys, this jacket is a very important thing to me"
He for once said something normal and actualy nice, but after I think realizing that his facade come off he immediantly put it back one and started yelling dumb stuff again. Also staring to act like he was crying from happiness then seeing that in a bag was also his change.

(Third person pov, Dazai alredy got out of the hospital)

Dazai walked into the agency and Tanizaki and Kenji walked to him worried asking if he's okay. Dazai said him some lies that he was on a very hard secret mission reciving a curious look from Kenji that with shining eyes started to ask more about the "mission". Dazai just said that it's a secret winking to him and Kenji nodded with a bit mad expresion as he wanted to know more but understood that it was a secret so he went back to doing his work.

After work Dazai, Kyoka and Atsushi were walking together to their houses then Dazai started.
"Hm~~ Guess I'm never going to wash this jacket again if it will bring so much trouble!"
He said streaching his arms.
"Can't you just wash it yourself?"
Atsushi asked and at that Dazai said a quick
"Bye-bye~~"
And runed in the direction of his house, Atsushi concidered going after him but Kyoka stoped him shaking her head and saying that there's no point. Atsushi nodded and started walking again.

4763 Words
You can drink alcohol but always remember your limits please, alcohol wont make you happier and actualy will probably me you feel even worse. And please listen to what says the instruction on your pills container or description.
I was writing this a whole day and I am very sorry that this chapter wasn't realy 'angst' but I just had this idea and wanted a lot to write something like this. I wish you great day or night and stay hydrated please!!! Bye bye then.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 48 17
Just fun little fanfics <3 Some smut, fluff, angst, and more! I hope you enjoy :)) โš ๏ธself harm, SA, depression, EDโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธDO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE...
432K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one โ™ก I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...
124K 1.9K 31
Yeah, I've been bored. So I made a One shot book! I'm taking requests!