Mrs Scuderi

Da cute_astrophy

You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enou... Altro

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty Three
chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
chapter Thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
side note ;)
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
writer's note

chapter thirty four

4.1K 218 13
Da cute_astrophy

      Fabiana's Pov
I get the milk and baking powder with Julie watching me as if trying to understand what in the bakery I'm doing since i had already put these ingredients before. "I never thought a multi billionaire CEO would be this dumb no offence,"she says referring to the conversation we had earlier about Amelia. "She doesn't want me in her life, i tried but sadly that's all i can do,"i say genuinely. Amelia doesn't like to be pushed to stuff and i can't force her to be with me because i have crazy feelings for her."Are you crazy?! You're going to give up without a fight?maybe that's why she's leaving you. When you love someone you don't let them go when they ask you to, because that's the time they really need you to show them they're worth fighting for,"she says sitting by the kitchen counter watching me stress bake.

She's a person i didn't know i needed to show me the reality of things. "So what do you want me to huh? Drive to the airport, get past security and stop her from leaving ?"i ask and she wears a cheeky smirk on her face like that was exactly what she had in mind. Is she bananas? What if she still wants to leave after? That would be twice as heartbreaking as her telling me she doesn't feel the same way.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What are you waiting for dumbass? go!"

"What if she's already left?"

"The first flight to London is in half an hour so better start driving," she says checking her phone and i can't believe I'm about to pull of a scene from one of those cliche sappy movies she made me watch. I get in my car and drive off as fast as I can. I play out every scenario when she sees me at the airport. I decide to stop by the gift shop and get plastic flowers that look all too realistic remembering the last time I tried the actual flowers. I can feel my face curve into a smile at the thought of seeing her face again. I'm almost there when a huge impact hits me from the side making my ears hurt from the impact with my head spinning in pain.

I try to get out because i can feel wetness coming down my face from my forehead but the seatbelt is jammed. I try to get out with only Amelia in mind. If i don't get to her in time she's going to leave thinking i was okay with losing her for good. My head feels light and everything is starting to become blurry making it hard for me to keep my eyes open because I'm straining to see anything. I can hear siren noises from a far. I try my best to keep my eyes open but they're getting heavier by the minute and i decide to just shut them for a while.

When i open my eyes everything is still blurry with strange faces over me talking and pushing me on a bed so i make out I'm in hospital. "Casualty 346 in need of surgery right away, suffered injuries to the head,"i hear one of them say with everything still blurry feeling sharp pains in my head. "Stay awake,"i hear a voice i know all to well but when i open my eyes it's not her, just a blurry bearded figure. I try my best to stay awake but my eyelids just shut on their own drifting me to uncounciousness.

      °°°°°°°°°°°°   

Amelia's Pov
"You're making a huge mistake Amay,"

"and why's that,hmm?"

"Because you know damn well you love that woman too but the thought of you loving her more than she does scares you but guess what, it's normal," she says factualising her statement while we stand in line at the check in point. "But this is Fabiana,she's a womaniser who only functions with her dick,"i say making her sigh heavily. "That doesn't mean she's not capable of having actual feelings for a person. Get off this 'I'm doing what's best' horse and go get your woman,"she says surprising me with her speech. I do love her, i have since i saw her vulnerable when her dad died. She makes my heart pound faster when she walks into the bathroom in the morning looking at me as the first thing.

When she cuddled me to sleep and i woke up loving the fact that she was next to me and not anyone else. The way she gets defensive over me despite us not being a thing. "I'll be back,"i say leaving her with my stuff and going after the woman I've grown to love and care about. What if i misjudged her before giving her a chance to actually be a better person? I get into a taxi and tell them where I'm going impatiently. Does she still want to hear from me or she gave up on us after i turned her away?i think to myself on the way there. When i told mom about the whole truth of what Fabi and i were she wasn't understanding at all rather disappointed that her daughter wasn't the same one she knew.

I was going back to london with the hope of forgetting this pipe dream that a woman like Fabiana would settle down because of me. "Ma'am we're here,"he says and i give him money tipping him for heading to my command to drive faster. When i walk in to the house i find the same blonde woman there watching something on the TV.

"Wait if you're here then where is Fabiana?"

"What are you talking about?"

"She was supposed come to you, to stop you from leaving,"she says dialing her phone in a rush. I'm still confused as to why she's in her house all too comfortable. She tries her a few more times but there's no response. I get a call a few seconds later from her number.

"Hello where are you?"

"Mrs Scuderi? Your wife has been in a car accident and you need to come to the hospital immediately," he says and i hang up already heading for the door. I want to call her siblings but i need to see if it's just like last time with the cocaine or something serious. Julie insists on coming with me but gets a call from supposedly her sister asking her to pick up her child. I call Ophelia on the way because i left her at the airport saying id be back.

"Hey did you make it?"

"Meet me at the hospital now, I'll explain everything,"i say hanging up because of how panicked i am. She was going to fight for me?  This is all because of me. If i had just stopped my stubbornness because i knew i wanted her as bad as she did she wouldn't have gotten hurt trying to get to me. I walk into the hospital with only one person in mind. "Excuse me my wife is here, she got into a car accident?" I ask fidgeting with my fingers. "You're Mrs Scuderi?" The nurse at the reception asks and i nod as she checks the computer for something before making a call.

"Mrs Scuderi this way," a doctor appears gesturing me to follow him. "What's wrong with her?" I ask but he doesn't answer until we're outside the intensive care unit. Why are we here? Is it that bad? "Your wife suffered severe brain injury and might not make it if we don't perform a surgery right now. All we need is your signature to go through with it because you're the spouse,"

"what happens if i don't sign?"

"High chances she might not make it because of the damages,"he says seriously handing me the the cardboard with a paper on it. I hesitate but read through it fast and sign it knowing it's the only best option right now. He enters leaving me there to think of the worst if the surgery doesn't work. It doesn't take long before Ophelia rushes to me hugging me before i can explain anything. "Is it Fabiana? Is she okay?  You poor thing come here" she says hugging me again.

"She's in surgery. She suffered brain damages,"i say trying to hold myself from breaking down. If only I had told her what i wanted to tell her a few minutes ago. I decide to call Haviana and maybe she can tell the rest of her family because i can't stand her mother right now. Speaking of she's been quiet since everything. "Hey Melia," Haviana says gleefully like she always does. "Hey Havi...umm your sister is in hospital annd it's bad,"

"how bad?"

"She might not make it if the surgery doesn't work,"i say genuinely because she's old enough to not be left in the dark. "I'll be there,"she says and i can already picture her calling her mom and Camino. I'm prepared for Ophelia to tell me she has to leave because of the kids but she doesn't. She's sitting right there waiting for me. "The kids are at Petes till everything blows over. I'm here for you,"she says and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I knew what Fabiana feels for me but she doesn't because i shut her down. We sit there in silence waiting for an update for hours but there's still nothing.

"You did this to my daughter you.."miss Gianni says raising her hand to slap me but Ophelia grips it stopping her. "So you're the greedy mother in-law, at least you look the title,"she scoffs throwing her hand away,making Haviana giggle earning a death stare from her mother.

"I will make sure you never get a penny from her,"

"already wishing her dead?maybe you're the reason she's here,"Ophelia retorts before i can even speak. She was many things but to want her own daughter dead was beyond her. "Let's all calm down and wait for the doctor please,"i say trying to diffuse the situation. Ophelia is protective of people she loves from bullies because she knows what it's like. She was like this because of how shocked she was about the baby. The four of us sit down and wait for the doctor to bring us an update. After another few hours  a surgeon comes out standing Infront of us. "Who's the spouse?" "I'm her mother,"she gets up abruptly diverting the attention to her.

"I'm sorry ma'am but i need to talk to the person who signed the authorisation form,"

"Yes that would be me,"i say getting up cautiously. What would happen if she knew the marriage was a sham and i had no right to make that call? I follow the surgeon Abit further from the rest. "Your wife will make it..but there's a possibility that her memory might not come back,"he says breaking my heart with his words because i know her mother would take this opportunity to make sure she never remembers me. Once he's done talking i head back to the rest to tell them because they were her family. I could have sworn i saw a smirk on miss Gianni s face but maybe it was just me already seeing the worst in her out of this. She makes a call and leaves with her phone pinned to her ear.

"Thank you Amelia,for loving my sister despite everything,"Haviana says hugging me.  This is the second time they're in hospital because of someone close to them. "Do you guys want something?" Ophelia asks getting up. "Coffee?"i ask unsure . I haven't eaten properly the whole day. She takes the two's requests and leaves to get them. if there was one thing about Camino is he always kept to himself whenever he was in hospital. This is something i noticed from his father being in one. He's just like Fabiana in a way that he appears strong and able to avoid his emotions but in one way or another they always catch up to you.

"Do you think she'll remember us?"

"Ofcourse she will you guys practically grew up with her,"i say reassuring him. She's Fabiana, the strongest person i know.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
3.1M 133K 39
An arranged marriage was never what I wanted but it seemed to be what life was dishing out to me, and to make it worse, my husband-to-be preferred wo...
117K 6.5K 34
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
236K 9.5K 25
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Highly Matureโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...