The Unknown Reason| Lookism

By LEMOON_TEAA

Why does Zack Lee continue to pursue Johan Seong despite being pushed away from him? Zack, you see, made a pr... More

π–π€π‘ππˆππ†π’
1 | π‘πžπ π«πžπ­π¬
2 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

122 2 0
By LEMOON_TEAA

"Please allow me to become enslaved to your touch over and over again."

He said this as he connected their hands one last time as they breathed their final breaths, allowing themselves to be consumed by the darkness that awaited them at death's door.

"I'll find you again, My Everything, even if it means traveling hundreds, if not millions, of universes."

M/N was soon awakened from his dream. He's been having those dreams recently, but now isn't the time to dwell on them because he's finally been granted permission to visit his family after being tortured for the sake of justice and science.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
72.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
72.4K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...