KALOPSIA ; eren jaeger

By erensgloom

"You ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ me, Eren! I-I...๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ you." - โ†โ˜ผ this story is about a secluded water bender... More

kalopsia:
solivagant.
hiraeth.
metanoia.

virago.

132 4 0
By erensgloom

synopsis of acts: timeskip, violence, angst, visions, resurface of past, emotion-shaping, fluff, affection, comforting, trusting, talks of death, talks of wounding, threats + potential more. ignore errors + vote.

a/n: they're in princess eka's water nation.

Tender star-drops occupying the occult-mimicking skies, the princess and king Eren linger within her training grounds — their demeanours rather reserved. Reserved in a manner that completely contrasts the entirety of the commotion, the night before.

A commotion that welcomed so many branches of thought, tearing slightly through the stern act she attempted to portray. Portray with such fail.

With Princess Eka concealing her breasts with bandages, during the moment where Eren fails to linger, she can't help but glimpse at the ample scar that hogs a sacred part of her stomach.

A part of her that once framed how far she was set to prosper, based on how the toning of her stomach, along with the lack of battle wounds, determined the resolve of her plentiful life. It stirred slight paranoia within her, only for it to curl up and perish. Perish at the mere sight of Eren inching closer to her.

"Princess, are you done there?" Eren's daring words tear through the field of concentration she plants.

"I'm done, water girl," At the words recalled, Princess Eka secures the bandage around her sculpted breasts — her eyes altering with a sense of determination. Determination towards making sure to alter her body to handle a large part of Eren. To handle him in a way where she wasn't set to slaughter the entirety of him.

But she had to break him, piecing him back together.

"Good," Unwilling to propose any sincere words, Princess Eka brings herself to tone down her level of unfathomable power — drawing out disturbed water and narrowing it into minuscule spikes.

As she does so, she swiftly launches them at an off-guard Eren, only for him to swiftly thaw the exhibitions of blades — his demeanour unable to be trembled by the totality of it all.

"I'm not a king for no reason," Eren's glimmering eyes bubble with an untampered flame, an enigmatic twilight, sorrow, and wrath — heckling his lively viridian eyes.

"Show me that," A small chant slipping off of Princess Eka's lips, she completely dismisses a fireball of his — her eyes refraining from inching into a porcelain white.

"I can show you a lot more," With a small smirk tainting Eren's lips, his demeanour completely alters — his marking growing ablaze with a lava hue. A lava hue that draws the attention of Princess Eka, bringing a sense of satisfaction to adorn her.

The murderous side of him brought her a thrill.

"I love it when you speak in such a murderous way," Fuelling the wrath within him, Eren swiftly charges at the Princess, his fireballs precipitously inching nigher to her lower leg — only for the vehemence of it to narrowly fade with ease.

"Do you really want to die so badly, fire boy?" Eren's words, spewing with death, layer on the yearning princess. Layer on her as she inches closer with speed, using her natural strength to exchange levelled blows with the man.

"I have a life to live," Princess Eka's heart inhabits a sense of gloom as if it's absorbed from a fragment of a memory from the both of them.

"A life to live, even if you don't survive?" At her sly words of merciless taunting, Eren inches closer, his remorse so weary and thin.

"And you won't even help me survive, Princess?" A slight tearing sensation overwhelming her heart, she charges mercilessly at the man — planting a blow against his shoulder. A blow that pulls out a sickening crunch, only for the man to slightly halt, stifling the pain afflicted, and continuing.

Her grotesque heart oddly aches; the memories she held of the both of them serve as an influence.

"Shut up!" Drawing closer to him, dismissing the pang that hangs to her outlandish heart, she delivers a slightly firmer blow — observing a subtle laugh slip from his pained lips.

"If I don't?" Eren smiles as Princess Eka closes the distance between the both of them, her eyes growing tragically white, uncontrolled by the mere emotions that devastate her body. A body that seems to absorb all of her future emotions.

"Shut up!" Her eyes grow an unbridled white; Eren's stomach curls and thunders. Curls and thunders whilst rapturous knots bind with one another.

They rejoice without an ounce of mercy, bringing a raging feeling of fear to finally settle so dearly within his undesired heart. A heart that thudded so rapturously, almost as if he is finally figuring out subtle parts of the conflicting Princess.

"Why would I listen to an uncontrolled person like you?" By fate, Princess Eka gains the upper hand with ease, inching closer to Eren before crashing against his body — rendering him to the hardened ground.

It's as if he didn't bother to attempt to try to save himself.

"You'll find out," Eerily, her tone inhabits the tone of a thousand unheard others — steering into a sullen tone, at the end. She further inhabits deep fear towards how controlled she remains, a part of her yearning to distort his unforgiving heart.

To be seen is to be heavily vulnerable.

"Gotcha," His demeanour trusting of her intentions, Eren brings himself to stifle back his dear laugh — settling a part of him exposed. Exposed whilst she came soaring down to plant an end to him, her ivory hair flowing so effortlessly around her — her eyes a deathly achromatic mess.

She looks rather feral, almost as if this is her true nature. Eren heavily knows that she remains so deeply in control of herself, based on the tendencies she executes towards him — her movements rather calculated.

Yet, it seems as if her movements are fused with something he remains oddly able to pick up on. Something that blossoms unmercifully. Something that etches away the mental limitation she carried towards the occurring circumstances.

With her crazed self inching closer to him, crashing down at an unfathomable sense of speed, Eren toughens his demeanour and body to be ready for such a thing.

His sculpted abs stiffening, his body so trusting towards the unreformed sight, he holds out the most untrusting hope towards her crazed form. Holds out hope, in case a trinket of realisation haunts Princess Eka's unreformed heart and her strategically scathed mind.

A mind that holds control of what it is she desperately yearns for, despite her conflicting emotions being untold — her prominent link to Neneri forming as an ally yet a daunting enemy.

"I'll slaughter you," Princess Eka allows herself to continue her thunderous nature, so, so, so, close to delivering the finishing blow. One to rob him of the tragic life he carries, one he held with ashamed sombreness.

"Eka," Brought out of her trance, Princess Eka sports a tired frown — crashing so dearly against Eren's firm chest. Her movements sway his deep pain, in front of her concealed eyes. However, despite her awareness, she made sure to ease her fall — slightly uncaring towards the collapsed shoulder Eren held.

"Fire boy," With his outlandish heartbeat, Princess Eka shifts away from such a familiar surface — bringing herself to settle upon her knees. Settle on her knees whilst she scrutinises the amethyst hue flower upon Eren's dishevelled shoulder.

"What—"

"—Don't speak," Unwilling to desecrate her resolve, she brings herself to spew another word, drawing out healing water to softly mould his shoulder into shape.

"I knew it," Eren grunts with a sense of trust ornamented over him, particularly as the Princess's fingers overwork against the erratic abrasion upon his tender shoulder.

Stifling back the remorse she holds for him, though it remains unrevealing, she resumes observing the amenity that overtakes the man. Overtakes him whilst he brings his head back, his brows strained at the mere feeling of his shoulder being sorted into the accurate position.

The sight of a struggling him wounds an unsorted portion of the princess, tormenting her with disarray. Disarray towards being able to grope the cognitive discomfort that surpassed him.

Is this the doing of Neneri?

"Otani men are surprisingly not weak," Princess Eka's accent powers the equilibrium within Eren, only as it dwells the only thing he can draw focus to. The only thing his mentality is currently accepting of, due to this moment set to be one where she draws exposure to her inconsistent self.

"You had the chance, but you stopped," Eren murmurs whilst Princess Eka's eyes glimmer with dismissal, her ample stomach scar growing distinguished to Eren's eyes. Quieting him with an instance.

"Don't lecture me," Caring, yet unfeeling to permit herself to plod nearer to his term, she could only scoff. Only scoff whilst she completes repairing his shoulder, her eyes going awry with welcoming his indistinct viridian ones.

"Okay," Narrowly sitting up, Eren evolves rather angered at the dismissal of the princess — his heart wrenching with an unfortunate connotation of turmoil. Wretched connotation at how unreliable her emotions dwell.

"You need to get stronger," Scoffing, Princess Eka brings herself to get up — using a hand of hers to raise Eren up with sincere ease. To raise him whilst he grows a pouty, a timid facial design lingering as he proudly exhibits such a thing. His cheeks never once fail to reserve a crimson hue that inks so beautifully along his supple skin.

"I know, but there is no way of defeating a water goddess," Eren murmurs with an ample sigh, loosening beside an unrevealing Princess Eka.

With his clouded eyes confronting her own, she only brushes the existence of them — her eyes clearly exhibiting the unsettled expression she usually carries.

"Sure, now, let's head inside," Trudging through the ample snow, Eren negligibly shivers beside Princess Eka — causing her to transform the temperature of the cool wind. Transform the temperature by emulating how he accomplishes so himself.

"It's warm," Eren spews out.

"I made it warm," Princess Eka commemorates the delicate crimson hue that overtakes a thoughtful Eren, primarily whilst he is exposed so carefully to a deed of compassion from her.

"How?" Eren's eyes hold an ounce of apprehension; his fingers brush against the firmness of his abs.

"Through mimicking how you replicate energy," Her eyes clasp the essence of his, "I can alter the temperature of the water, based on knowing how you do it." Eren's demeanour stalks up with appreciation, basking within the warm bubble atmosphere she lays out — sure to not contaminate the quality of the whispering snow.

"Clever," Eren informs.

"Dinner's on me," Princess Eka soothes the irregular pattern within her obnoxious breathing, "Only because I almost killed you." Despite there being no humour to her forthcoming words, Eren could only sough at the extraordinary scenery of her — so foreign yet so welcoming.

"I have no clothes," Eren's expression of embarrassment causes the woman to alter her bodily tendencies, merely beaming at the reflection of bringing him to shop with such ease.

"I have clothes of your size in my home," Eren cocks his head to the side, his brow slightly twitching, "Unless, you want to go clothes shopping?" The empire's worth of glee within her tone causes the man to shelter back a genuine smile, one that mirrors with the determination that torments this spirited moment.

"You used to have a boyfriend?" At his inquiry, Princess Eka scoffs at the slender displeasure of his phrase — tugging her to inch much nearer to him.

To inch closer in a manner that would taunt someone who has physically lacked the mere presence of her. Whose fingers have gotten a supple burn from the feeling of her, yet fingers that have never once been so heavily exposed to the entirety of her delicacy of touch.

"No, but don't dodge my question," A softness blooms within the heart of Princess Eka, "And no, this doesn't mean I'm giving you a chance to become my boyfriend." Eren's heart entwines with Princess Eka's, gifting her a faint fragment of the feelings that constructed his seemingly strong-willed heart.

"That's what they all say," She shifts haphazardly at his words; they reek of an underlying experience.

"You've had a girlfriend or someone you love?" Princess Eka stills at the question she asks, attempting to fathom the nature of the man — due to her being able to discover whether or not his heart divulged the truth. Or whether or not a singular lie is set to spew so recklessly.

"No, never," The words he carefully spills are truthful. Yet, it seems as if a branch of opportunity paves its way for both of them. In a way, she's unable to comprehend with sickening ease.

"Good, 'cause I don't want to hear you complain about potentially loving someone," A softness paves through Princess Eka's careful tone, "There's no room for love here." Her ending words heighten the severity of the situation; gentleness bleeds into the situation.

"So, who's clothes are those?" Eren refrains from glancing at the Princess, his cheeks too tinted to merely comprehend the current occurrence.

"My friend's clothes," Princess Eka opens the vast back door of the intricate palace, ushering Eren within such a forsaken space — brewing with such lambency.

"What's his name?" Eren faithfully questions, his curiosity overwhelming him — especially as he regarded the woman as a severe recluse. Her brittle limbs, her inclusive heart, her strategic mind, her treasured soul, it reeked of unscrapped loneliness.

Eren could discern such a cataclysm.

"Onyankopon," Her utterance is no more than an abrupt murmur, one that doesn't gift a bottomless understanding of translucency.

"Would he and I get along?" Hesitation eradicates the consciousness of Eren.

"Right after he attacks you for being an Otani man," Eren stifles with mere peevishness, at the comment she disperses, "He doesn't trust Otani men, but I won't let him get to you." Eren shifts with affliction.

"Why's that?" Still heightened by almost employing the totality of demise, Eren moves unhurriedly further within the palace — his emotions disassembled with dreary ease.

"Because it's known that his parents were killed by an Otani group of men," Measuring his movements, Princess Eka glances at the man with contentment, eventually feeling culpable for almost depriving him of an importance that only belonged to him.

"I've told him many times that that doesn't justify bullying a whole range of people, but he'll figure that out on his own," She sighs, "I'm not one to try to alter the fate of someone." Eren's eyes painfully narrow at her expression; a component of him witnessing falseness within.

"So, you know his fate?" Princess Eka roughly stills, glancing into such sombre-tinted eyes.

"No, I refuse to know his fate," Her nimble hand uncovers his broad shoulder, groping upon it, exclusively to test out whether or not it had recovered so smoothly — unwilling to cause forthcoming fallacies.

"Just like you refuse to know mine?" Eren's gruelling words stir an understanding of trepidation within the Princess, especially as his curiosity grows rather conspicuous. Conspicuous of the mere fact that Princess Eka's abilities hold the chance to uncover everything about the totality of him.

"I've seen parts of your fate," Princess Eka shifts her fingers away from a frightened Eren, her heart thudding vigorously. Thudding from the mere feeling of his closeness, his well-built chest so heavily close to the entirety of her characteristics.

"How much of you goes on to linger?" Eren grows rather fearful at the many granted opportunities she had to sincerely eradicate his existence. A well-needed existence.

"A lot of me," An uptight expression overtakes his crimson-blossoming features, altering the mere resolve he held. Resolve as Princess Eka shifts his eyes to be occupied by her ethereal magnificence.

The beauty of her that sinisterly captured many tainted souls.

"I'm going to stop asking questions—" But as his words flow effortlessly, an ample presence is cast beside the main doors of Princess Eka's secluded palace. A palace that held no connotation to outsiders who bear not an ounce of rapport to the hallowed Neneri.

"Fire boy, hide in your chamber," A slender panic overwhelming the darting princess, she plasters over her disarray with a firm expression.

"Got it," With an exaggerated swiftness, Eren's physique fades entirely, settled within his temporary room. His presence fails to not be picked up by the entirety of her, his heartbeat is one that she can sense. His frail breathing, his slight murmurs, a soft gasp that departs from his lips — it's all picked up by afar.

"Princess Eka!" With an unwelcoming shout from in front of her home, the Princess slowly inches her way towards the front door — her attire holding symbolism towards her combat skills. However, she fails to conceal her ample scar in time — allowing whatever flitting eyes to become known of her permanent injury.

"Who dare trespass within my territory?" Treading towards a place that reeks of power imbalance, the Princess skins whatever bother she carries towards a disfavored encounter.

She uncovers her apprehension resting in front of her, particularly with the sheer fact that Eren remains unguarded. His presence is athletic, yet heavily unfamiliar with many water-bending strategies.

Dominance overwhelming Princess Eka, she assertively peers over to the mere sight of the abundant door — being greeted with the grotesque scenery of her parents.

Her mother and father linger, their demeanours sickeningly flimsy — causing her mind to retreat to the impotent man that inhabits his chamber.

A part of her yearns to hasten this visit, to be sure that the man she supervises over remains unchanged — heavy consequences would arise from his extinction.

He's a wanted man.

"Mother, father," Altering her demeanour, she unlocks the door with momentum — her eyes afflicted with numbness that serves not an unmarried soul.

Unhurredly, her emotionally elusive parents glimpse at the scenery of their daughter, only for their eyes to draw to a wound that slumbers upon her toned abdomen.

"What happened to your stomach?" Their words of sync cause Princess Eka to be unmoving, her demeanour so out-of-touch with the entirety of her lone self.

"Experimenting," Her blunt words are fed into by the ambience of celestial snow that booms so thunderously, conducted by the emotions she vowed to regulate with comfort.

"That's a wound that's created by fire," Princess Eka's father inches closer to her, his distressed vision so murderous and ingrained with paranoia.

"I can do a lot," Fear reigns within her mother's downcast eyes; a generation's worth of trauma makes abode with the sickening atmosphere.

"That's a wound from someone who can effortlessly control fire," Princess Eka's mother's mannerisms begin to sync with her father's unsettling one.

"Don't tell me?" Princess Eka's father conducts metaphorical flames within his eyes, his teeth gritting at the mere thought of harm being planted on his surviving daughter.

"No," Slight solace is centred within, "Now, why are you both here?" Easing out her uncertainty, the Princess plasters a faded smile upon her plump lips — despite her every worry troubled with the man who loiters upstairs.

"To propose suitors for you to marry," Her eyes begin to grow a frail ivory, "You are twenty, and never have you discovered someone." Her mother's utterance enabled her to revert to the discussion she held with the sheltered man.

"I don't marry the weak, I will marry someone physically and mentally strong," Princess Eka grins at the declarations she discharges, "I will never marry a man who comes from a land that I rule, especially if he solely likes me for what I can do, not for me." The princess's eyes frame an ivory hue, persuading her parents to feel dreadful towards the peril that she depicts.

"All the men you send, I've killed, since they're horrible people," Smiling, the irritated princess displays an erroneous sense of hegemony, "I'd rather marry a man who's so different to me, but treats me so well." Still in tune with the body movements of an unmoving Eren, she continues with her words — assured that he remains safe.

"Why's your home so warm?" Curling into the entirety of crankiness, Princess Eka draws a tender ball of water.

"Through learning how to channel heat, converting it into a source that can be used to alter the temperature." Her estranged parents develop relative pride at the totality of her, only to sense the tedious fibs that cling to her hostile frame.

"If you are housing, or thinking about housing, a fire nation man, you will feel our wrath," Their calculated words steer no effluent effect from the undefinable woman; her boredom remains so heavily exhibited.

"I will marry a man who can conduct water, fire, air, or earth," The princess glances at the look of deep fear that coats their exposed nature; a subtle sense of betrayal lingers from their demeanours.

"I don't care for where they are from, their qualities are what matter," Calming from the intruding altercation, the vengeful ivory eyes of the princess soothe with such convenient ease.

"If I marry a man who can air bend, I'll be sure to show the two of you," Princess Eka's demeanour reverts to a hostile one, especially whilst she senses the presence of a shifting Eren — he remains inching slightly closer.

"Your lineage?" Her mother fleets towards drawing out twisted words that decipher a haphazardous fate. A fate that's unable to be disorientated to shift her standards to conform with settling to modify the resolve of many.

"If my children can both air bend and water bend, it's not that serious," A deadly ivory hue overwhelms the heart of Princess Eka's gifting eyes.

"Why would you say something like that?!" Her mother's contorted words import Princess Eka into a further state of grievance, lurching the hope that wavers beside her unearthed soul.

"Because I'm trying to help you not ruin your goddess reputation," Her lips draw to an impulsive standstill, "To be against all that is to fall for something that's bound to be your downfall." Princess Eka's lips are kissed with the essence of disbelief, inevitably cornering her views.

"I'm a Goddess, for a reason," A ruptured metaphorical sense of anger overtakes the atmosphere.

"If I have to destroy what I built because people feel so entitled, I will rain hell upon everything that gets in my way." The seriousness of the Princess capitalises on the fear her parents unhurriedly obtain.

"Princess Eka!" Both of her parents erupt with a false build-up of naiveness, eliciting room for an irreversible danger.

"I said what I said," Her ivory eyes twist so despicably, "Something I built, I can so easily destroy every part of it," Princess Eka brings herself to evolve, scarcely content with cockiness, "This nation is nothing without me." Her finishing words piece the entirety of the situation together.

"I don't want to even see the two of you," Able to sense the swirling rage her father kept so desperately within him, she can't help but gift them a few seconds. A few seconds to usher words that are set to serve as an amendment or entirely not.

"Goodbye, Princess Eka," A stillness overtakes the unmoving woman; her heart replicates the inconsistent souls of many.

"You've never called me my true name," Her diluted tone fails to settle upon their ears. It could only swirl so effortlessly far, travelling endlessly, failing to discover the mark she hears for.

The ample door obeys Princess Eka's shifting fingers, sealing closed with the facade she sullenly replants.

Unable to conquer the appearance of her unfulfilling parents, she could only conceal her etching rage — attempting to control the ivory shift within her eyes.

Yet, despite her attempting to train her untameable eyes, the sound of narrow footsteps draws her heightened attention. She can't help but notice her eyes slightly heighten before faltering at the commotions, being withdrawn from such a troubling experience. It leaves her welcomed with the mere fact that Eren remains lingering, his movement scarce with unfamiliar stealth.

"What do you want, fire boy?" Swirling the outcome of the situation, Princess Eka plants her eyes upon the man — glancing at how he makes his way over to her.

"To listen," Eren's lips part with attentiveness, "I want to listen to how your parents are, how they treat you, how you feel about it." His sincere words, based on how she interprets his thudding heartbeat, gift a part of her settling comfort.

"Take my hand," Unable to dust off the crimson tint that occupies his supple cheeks, he can't help but gasp with indecipherable emotions. Emotions that pocket the lingering hardship within her unexpectedness.

"W-Why?!" Riddled with nervousness, he could only glimpse down at Princess Eka — concealing his features with a broad hand of his. It remains rather obvious that he has never immersed this harshly with the essence of someone.

"So, you can experience the memory with me," She breathes, her hand rather hesitant, "It's a memory that I'd rather show than have to explain." Eren shifts his broad hand away from his face, collecting his erratic body — his broad stands of hair ticking the surface of his smooth neck.

"T-That's fine," Eren's heart is drawn in with a sense of adrenaline, "Here." Unable to collect his daunting innocence, he carefully drifts his hand towards Princess Eka's.

"Do you trust me?" Princess Eka's words enable him the chance to steer his hand towards her own, glancing at the ample size difference. He can't help but halt, his viridian eyes smearing against her own, ageing the crimson hue upon his cheeks.

"With this moment, yes," Incapable of clearing the hue that alters the moral of his cheeks, he glimpses at her placed out hand. Glimpses at the small lines of her palm, the shape of her hand, and the slight shakiness that haunts it. He can't help but take in the sight of her yearning hand, his demeanour so out of place. So out of place at how her hand oddly beckoned his own.

"Don't be afraid," The princess steers her hand a little closer, "If you don't trust a part of me, this memory won't let you in." Finally fathoming the severity of the situation, Eren's flustered self giddily settles at the mere seriousness of the situation.

"I trust a part of you," Carefully, Eren intakes her intricate hand — his larger hand curiously drifting towards her own.

Softly, he draws his hand towards Princess Ekana's hand. His tender hand gingerly slides against the palm of her hand, only to drift down, almost settling within her hand. But before he could do so, he narrowly beams, trailing his fingers along the pattern of her hand, only to observe her hand relax.

"What are you doing, fire boy?" Drawn to the slowness of his kempt movements, she could only meet his curious eyes. Eyes that admire every shift of his hand observing the relaxation of her own.

"Making sure that you also trust the movement of my hand," With a hitch within her brittle heart, the apprehensive  princess falls one to the aching quietude.

Oddly embracing the tender sensation, she glances at the contrast between their hands — only to gasp at his hand finally slipping against her own. Slipping before settling so comfortably.

"Understandable," An odd sensation wrapping each part of her stomach, the princess shrugs the admirable moment away. Shrugs it away as she meets the King's doe eyes, experiencing his vulnerability before it fades — his eyes mimic the ones within the vision she was engulfed within.

"Be ready, fire boy," The softness of Princess Eka's and Eren's dynamic fingers entwined elicits a homely atmosphere that lingers.

An atmosphere that takes the shape of Princess Eka's life before an unruly tragedy brought itself to seize the true formation of her heart, moulding it into a tight mould — one eerily bound to spill and cascade a heavily concealed foundation. A foundation of mere truth. A foundation of earnestness that's fated to sombrely crumble. Crumble and take form within the entirety of what would be pain, suffering, and grief to a heightened status.

"Is this your home?" Eren brings himself to question the distant Princess Eka, his fingers softly tightening around her smaller hand — welcoming the sight of her widening eyes. Eyes that evolve rather soft towards his advance.

"Yes, where it all began," In tune with the accent the Princess sports, Eren mimics her soft movements — his hand unable to shift from her own. Shift so he doesn't lose sight of the entirety of the displayed memory, the emotions so deeply within it all, the emotions Princess Eka hold, ones he's able to feel through such an undisclosed memory.

"..." Attempting to fall in sync with her words, Eren's unable to merely do so. Merely do so as he's met with the sight of the younger version of Princess Eka, her personal boundaries invaded by an older girl — roughly the age of seventeen.

However, the entirety of the girl is tinted with a patch of white within her raven hair — completely baffling the entirety of the Eren. Baffling him as Princess Eka had solely remained as one with ivory hair.

Yet, her ivory curls completely remain swaying so effortlessly within an environment, blissfully scattered with the entirety of viridian grass. Grass that solely contrasts the mere environment she remains occupying as if expressing how lonesome her current soul remains.

"Her hair's like that because she has a small part of Neneri within her," Princess Eka inches closer to the scenery, "Mine is solely because I'm a Goddess and the embodiment of the spirit of Neneri." Eren's unable to spew words that reprimand the entirety of the situation, particularly with the sullenness that blooms against the heart of the Princesses' tender eyes.

"Thanks," Rather flustered at the Princesses' words, Eren inches far closer — his steps aligned so easily with the eager Princess.

"Princess Eka!" Princess Eka's sister, Nsayi, lingers effortlessly closer to Ekana's occupied self. One that remains observing the cruel patterns of the softened wind, glancing at her through adorable eyelashes that completely reveal the softness of her eyes.

"Nsayi, what's wrong?" Igniting the dabbling conversation between her and her sister, the younger Princess Eka observes her sister — intaking her tender way of formulating a deep position of comfort.

"I want to know what type of man you like to marry," Her eyes ponder at the mere silhouette of her attentive sister, one that remains softly grinning — her heart doused with the art of contentment.

"A man whose abilities contrast my own," A younger Princess Eka halts, "I'm already stronger than every person whose water bends." Nsayi could only bring herself to grow affectionate at the princesses' tender words, her heart stored with such glee.

"Thank you," Nsayi draws closer to younger princess Eka, "Every man in this kingdom is hell, and I'm not trying to dismiss all the other bad men out there." Nsayi chuckles as she delicately settles beside Princess Eka, observing the mere sight of the intricate hues of the winter-infested sky.

"Do you truly think I can even be loved?" A younger Princess Eka surfaces a question, only to navigate her doe eyes towards her older sister, "All the other kids say my white hair is ugly, along with my eyes being able to go white." With the princess cocking her head to the side, Nsayi could only caress the exposed surface of her plush cheeks.

"Your beauty is one that alters the movements of the star, piercing the eyes of others with a beauty that overtakes the entirety of them," Nsayi draws her expression to sync with this tender moment, "Not a single eye won't be drawn by the entirety of you." She observes the glittering tears within a younger Ekana's delicate eyes, carefully clearing the sullen surface.

"Really?" The youthful version of Princess Eka causes the current version of the Princess to inch closer, tugging the totality of Eren with her. With her as she attends to the memory with such immediacy, her current self almost reliving such a cherished memory.

"Yes, you idiot," Nsayi brings Princess Eka within her homely arms, coddling the entirety of her gentleness with a motherliness — catering to the unkempt emotions she fails to strengthen.

"I want you to live a long and happy life, Ekana," Nsayi lures Princess Eka nigher, "I want you to never be at someone's disposal," Nsayi lulls, "I want you to find someone who makes you happy, for you to buy a nice home, live a good life." She heartily concludes, her spirit diligently content.

"Nsayi?" Princess Eka murmurs, with such softness and fondness within her inquisitive tone.

"Yes, my dear?" Concealing the impairment within the little girl, Nsayi continues to coddle Princess Eka — her eyes softening at the little girl's solace.

"Promise that you'll be able to watch me grow big and strong?" Princess Eka adheres to Nsayi, her ample heart at equilibrium. So at equilibrium towards the assurance gifted.

"I promise you, my little one," Carefully, Princess Eka departs from her older sister — starrily glancing at her temperate features. Features that beautifully capture the absoluteness of her true home.

"I'll always look after you," Eerily enough, Nsayi averts her eyes to the swayed path of the contemporary Princess Eka — a smooth smile being dispersed to her.

"Nsayi, can you see me?" Princess Eka drifts her eyes towards her deceased sister, hastily bringing Eren down with a distraught her — grateful that he didn't long to oppose the completeness of her.

"I can see you and that young man," Nsayi attracts her eyes towards an ambivalent Princess Eka, "If that's the man you've fallen in love with, you've chosen well." Eren's selected eyes grow ample with mortification, heavily taken aback by the spewed phrase.

"I'm glad you can see me, Nsayi," Princess Eka oddly substitutes the position of her younger self, evolving sullen at the reality that she has outperformed her sister with the sacredness of age.

"You didn't answer my question about the man beside you," Princess Eka shifts her eyes towards an enthralled Eren, her comforted hand unwilling to excuse his own — to eternally keep the memory intact.

"His name is Eren," Princess Eka deadlocks, "He's a friend, that's all I can say," Eren's mystical eyes falter at her words. Falter at the spirit of her term of dismissal.

"Nice to meet you, Eren," In love with the compatibility of the princess and Eren, Nsayi mellowly beams with intricate softness — especially at the presence of their hands entangled.

Even within such a discordant environment, his hand abides, subconsciously reassuring the fullness of her own.

"Nice to meet you, Nsayi," Eren gifts her a gentle bow, unwilling to discharge Princess Eka's hand.

Eren remains too enchanted by the entirety of the interaction, oddly being reminded of an unidentified home.

"Take care of my sister, Eren," With Princess Eka's eyes widening, she further reaches out for Nsayi — only for the entirety of the remembrance to fade. To fade as the princess drives her free hand out, an ample scream being discharged. Discharged as she's brutally departed from her sister.

One who fulfilled an empty mould within her heart.

"No! No! No!" At Princess Eka's rush of blabbered speech, she couldn't help but emit her unfortunate wails — her compassion wounded at an intolerant event.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me!" Princess Eka rises unaware of her erratic tendencies, her physique brimming with an unspecified aura, her eyes meandering into a blood-curling ivory.

A hue that harshly pairs with the essence of the fundamental world, leaving her to finally be hauled out of the existence of the encounter.

"Nsayi never did, Ekana," His usage of her extended name induces her to a standstill, making known that she directly remains within his broad arms. Within his arms from him steadying and endeavouring to capture the vigorous, ample storm, one after the gruelling repose.

"She knew you were there," Eren observes the pristine scenery of Princess Eka within his stirring arms, her strained movements heavily inflexible — attempting to stifle back the affliction she feels within her solemn soul.

"Nsayi knows that she's able to contact you through Neneri," At Eren's level of attentiveness, Princess Eka glides away from his persistent grasp — mindlessly glancing up at the entirety of him. Glancing at the mere scenery of the man in front of her inconsistent sight.

"Thanks for paying attention, Eren," Eren attends to the glimpse of devotion within the Princess' eyes. Eyes that are inflicted with a sentiment he remains drawn to, one he's untrained to figure out.

"You speak, I listen," His words enable the princess to drift her potent fingers towards his nimble forehead, softly carrying her thumb against the region — leaving the man heavily taken aback.

"You're..." Eren cocks his head to the side, "You're going to get a cold from being too exposed to the cold I let out." Slight disappointment overtakes the features of the man, only for the princess to manipulate her abilities to project one that adjusts to both their wailing temperatures.

"It's fine," Diminishing the hurt that overtakes Eren, the Princess inches closer to the conflicted man.

"Ekana," With the Princess halting at the usage of her second name, she hauls closer to the company of Eren — her heart beat oddly exuberant and intensely promising.

"Yeah?" The Princess scarcely widens her eyes, intaking the softness of Eren's eyes.

Yet, it seems as if Eren's attentive eyes pour with emotions she discovers herself further analysing — wondering if she had traumatised the observant man.

"How did Nsayi know I was there?" Conducting himself in an unusual technique, Eren sails his eyes towards Princess Eka — his heart brimming with an understanding of melancholy. A melancholy that kissed upon every withering branch of him.

"I actually don't know," Eren's lips curl with an emotion that draws out a subtle smile from Princess Eka, "However, I have a feeling she's connected to my future, hence the questions." Eren's cheeks flourish with an abrupt rosy hue, being gifted a heat he's unable to absorb.

"Yes, you're oddly a part of my future," Eren's lips frivolously part with contentment, narrowly opening before stumbling shut. Stumbling shut as his body falters towards the mere scenery of the princess. The scenery of the princess remains in front of her, a defenselessness tinting her unrevealing nature.

"We have a lot of growing to do," Careful with his declaration, Eren veers his concerned gaze towards the softness of Princess Eka's eyes — only for her to formulate barricades he grows incapable of penetrating.

"Training-wise," Princess Eka still her composure, her eyes capturing the attentiveness of Eren, "We're heading to the fire nation in two months, I'm meeting up with Levi Ackerman." Eren's eyes narrow, at her utterance, a slight dispute overtaking his fingers — composure completely steering away from him.

"What business do you have there?" Eren's eyes contort with subtle trepidation towards the actuality of the princess, his viridian irises being outperformed by the ivory within his eyes.

"You'll find out, fire boy," Conflicted towards the spirit of Princess Eka, his knuckles contort with a gentle ashen pigment — leaving the princess to trudge near to his overwrought temperament.

"Ekana, please don't leave me in suspense," At his usage of her name, she strides closer to the fire boy — her lips comforted with an expression of confliction. Her lungs burn erratically, petite dread overshadowing her — a slim water ball licks upon her fingers.

"It's your kingdom, Eren," Her hands reek of melancholia, lifting unhurriedly to apprehend Eren's hand — dissipating the flame that licks upon his broad fingers. But at such thing, the Princess bottles the intricate amber flame within the entirety of the pristine water bubble — avoidant of harming Eren.

"And you're trying to step into it," With his words corroding her sanity, she carefully melts the ball of ice — her attentive eyes faltering tremendously at his meaningful words. Words that hold an indisposed meaning.

"We're going, Eren," Shifting her gaze towards him, meeting his erosive eyes — she slips her finger to overtake a small bruise of his. A small bruise that litters his supple cheek, causing her to slowly diminish the harm upon him — calming the confliction that withers his faltering sanity.

"Okay," Smitten with cautiousness, he allows the feeling of her lingering fingers to settle — unthreading the bounds of tension he holds. The bounds of tension that once fulfilled the platform of the rebellion, only to now journey within a bleak hole — one littered with the art of nothingness.

"Trust me with this one," Princess Eka lowers her fingers, "It's your playing field, after all." Eren's lips halt at her words, almost as if she hints that any causality is likely to fall upon him.

"Almost as if all causality is likely to fall onto me, revealing that I'm not in the heart of the nation, elsewhere?" His carefully structured words atone to the nature of the Princess, fitting a grin upon her lips. A grin that vibrates with a cruel satisfaction.

"Correct," Princess Eka's grin causes Eren to grow startled, "But, remember, I'm not willing to put you in danger, you're a valuable asset to me, Eren." A sullen expression overtakes Eren, showering him with a fated grieve — leaving the Princess' grin to fade.

"And if I am in danger?" Eren stills his movement as the princess begins to wander away, only to delicately seize her nimble wrist — focusing the entirety of her attention towards his sombre self.

"I'm there," Startled, Eren's lithe cheeks begin to flower with a carmine shade. A carmine shade that completely dissipates any sense of sanity within him, gifting the princess such a beautiful, earthy illustration.

"Promise?" He spews, despite being aware that he's solely able to put up a promising fight. A fight that usually guarantees his fate remains within a proper state.

"Yes, fire boy," Princess Eka carefully slips from Eren's grasp, gifting him a smile that finally displays genuine sincerity — a small sense of trust remains established between the two.

And without a singular word to piece together the heart of his confusion, she solely leaves the fire boy. Leaving him yearning to be accompanied further by the coolness of her subliminal words.

Virago

Continue Reading