The Cassano Family...

By XIIIVIIXI

He he he, This is my 3rd ff. Hope ya'll enjoy. Actually this is DARK KNIGHTS II. More

As always, The Beginning
Just like old days
I like what I am seeing!
Revenge Time
That was pretty unexpected...

Things that Nobody Didn't Know.

14 3 0
By XIIIVIIXI

Luna pov

Well there are some things nobody knows about me. I have died before 1 year ago. But I still stay here because I am a GRIM REAPER now actually..

A/N pov : I know it doesn't come with the name THE CASSANO FAMILY  but I am combining every single K Drama I love. Sorry for mentioning sooner, You can think that you are LUNA if you like.. Back to the pov...

I work in the Risk Management Team which is simply called as the RM Team . Let me Introduce you to them.

Name : Koo Ryeon

Position : Team Leader

Name : Park Joon Gil

Position : Escort Team Leader

Name : Lim Ryung Gu

Position : Team Secretary 

Name : Choi Joon Woong

Position : A Smart Member

Past Life name : Luna Cassano

Name : Lee Hyun

Position : Escort Team Secretary 

A/N pov: I am really sorry, this chapter is kinda short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3K 25
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
113K 5.9K 41
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
93.4K 2K 26
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...