☃Blue lock☃

By inoue69

Blue lock scenarios More

Requests
How You First Met
Becoming Friends
He Gives You A Present
When His Friends Are Curious
Meeting The Friends
His Feelings
The Confession
The Answer
Your Room
When You See Him Play
When You Hold Hands
Little Pecks
Hugs From Behind
Sick
Nicknames
They Find You Sleeping
First Kiss
Things They Do Without You Noticing
Nico Ikki
Itoshi Brothers
How They Comfort You When You're Upset

When You're On Your Period

3.7K 128 51
By inoue69

Requested by : @SUNSHINEDAS

Nagi Seishiro

Of all the days and times for your period to come.

It had to come when you decided to wear white underwear.

The sadness...

After you changed, you went to lie down on the bed.

Snuggled nicely in the warmth of your blanket and about to fall asleep until your cramps started.

At the same time Nagi called you.

With all your pain, you reached over to grab your phone.

"Y/n?" Nagi spoke.

"Y-Yeah?" you weakly answered.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing" you cursed softly when the cramps got worse.

"Hmm... You need anything? I'm at the store"

"Uhm... Could you maybe get me... heat pads? For my stomach?"

"Heat pads?"

"Yes.."

It was quiet for a few seconds. Only a few sounds and light voices were heard on the background until Nagi finally spoke.

"You needs snacks too?"

"I... Yes?"

"Stay in bed. I'll get you pills for the cramps"

He hung up.

How the hell did he know you were on your period?!

Nagi POV

"Thank you Reo" I said once we've purchased all the things Y/n might need.

"No problem. When I saw you stare at your phone like that, I just had to ask. If I didn't realize that she was on her period, you would have been so worried about her pains" Reo laughed at me.

"Now I know..."

"Remember to rub her back and stomach. Play with her hair to make her sleep, it helps"

"I'll do that"

Bachira Meguru

"Y/n?" Bachira called after you got up.

"Yes?"

"You're bleeding" he simply said, looking at the stain on the couch.

"What?" you looked at your pants and saw that you really were bleeding. Damn period.

"I - I'm going to put something else on then clean the couch" you said frantically.

Damn were you embarrassed.

You quickly went to change, put a pad on and when you got out, you saw a clean couch and a bunch of blankets and pillows.

"You didn't have to rush. I still need to start on the hot chocolate"

"But..."

He softly shushed you, "Here", he gave you a pill, "Take it before your cramps start. Now sit down and choose a movie for us"

Isagi Yoichi

It was the worst day of your life!

You were so embarrassed and emotional.

Your eyes were so watery.

The day you decide to wear a white pants, your period starts.

And the worse part is that you were out in public, SHOPPING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND.

So you just stood against a wall because the stain on your butt was so red and visible for people to notice.

"Y/n I bought you some - are you okay?!" he dropped the bags he had and cupped your face.

"Isa..." you sniffed.

"Love, what happened?" he softly asked you.

"I-I bled through" you whispered.

"Bled through... oh... Oh... OH! St-Stay right there okay. Don't move!"

Before you could say anything, he left.

You stood there for exactly five minutes when Isagi came running to you with a bright red face.

"Here" he handed you a bag with pads, tampons and pills, "I didn't know what you use so I had to ask the assistant what she recommends"

That explains his face.

After cleaning yourself up in the bathroom you came out to see your boyfriend waiting patiently for you.

"Isa!" you called.

When you got to him, he took off his jacket and tied it around your waist so it covered your butt.

"There, now what do you say we have a sleepover at my place?"

"Yes please!"

Kunigami Rensuke

Your head was on his lap while he played with your hair.

You got your period last night and now you were in pain.

Then there's pain, then there's no pain. It's like your cramps are bipolar.

Kunigami noticed how much you were wiggling and by the look on your face, you were in pain.

"Y/n, get up"

You lifted your head and when you did he made you lay down only to lay next to you.

Your back against his chest while he rubs your stomach. Since his hands was huge and warm it helped alot.

"Try to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up"

Chigiri Hyoma

"Oh Chigiri. What are you doing here? " your mother said, surprised to see him in the store.

"Hello Mrs (L/n). Is something wrong?" he politely asked.

"Oh no. It's just that Y/n isn't here so I thought you'd be with her" your mother explained.

"She's not here. That's strange, she didn't tell me"

"She left her phone with me. She was in too much pain that she just wanted to go home and rest"

"Pain?!" Chigiri instantly became worried.

"Hmm she got her period today"

"Oh, then I need to go to her"

"Chigiri before you go, just know that my daughter is a little cranky on her period"

. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _.

"Y/n?"

"What?" you asked from the bed when you saw him pop his head into your room.

"You okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" you gestured to your current position which was you holding your stomach in pain from both cramps and hunger.

"I got you some snacks" he placed the bags in front of you and inside was pudding and cakes.

Now you just wanna eat.

"Thank you Chigiri~" you said once he gave you a spoon to eat the pudding with.

Good thing your mother warned him about your mood.

Jingo Raichi

Jingo noticed how slow you've been lately.

Usually when serving customers you were always fast and professional, now you were slow.

Even though there weren't much customers, he was still worried.

"Hun" he said once the customer left.

You looked up at him with those innocent eyes he loved.

"Are you okay?"

You nod.

"You sure?"

You nod.

"I can see something is wrong? You're not your cheerful self either. Tell me what's wrong? I'm here to listen"

With that, you cried and signed out to him how you don't feel like you deserved him, how you want to improve the bakery but you can't think of anything and so on.

"Hey, Hey. You know I don't like you speaking about yourself like that. I'm yours and you're mine. Nothing is going to change that, okay?" he embraced you and let you cry for a bit more.

"Wait here, I'll get your bag"

He went to the back to find your bag to get the store keys but when he opened your bag he saw pads.

Oh

She has her period.

It was then that Jingo realized that you were the emotional type on your period.

Mikage Reo

Already have a scenario where you're on your period.

Nico Ikki

You closed the store today.

Not because you were on your period but because of your emotions when you are on your period.

You weren't emotional or craving anything.

On your periods, you were just angry for everyone and everything that breathes.

Nico knew you got your period because it was circled on your calendar.

So he entered your room like normal expecting you to either be in pain or in need of cuddles.

But instead, he is facing a very pissed off Y/n.

You were glaring at your stock papers with muttering angrily to yourself.

"Roses she says. We have freaking roses but no, the witch wants yellow roses. Yellow for crying out loud. Go paint your damn face yellow..." you kept on muttering.

He had never seen you like this. Sure you had rude customers and you complained about them but never like this.

" Oh Nico" you stopped muttering when you saw him.

"You feeling okay? No cramps?" he sat down next to you on the bed after moving some papers out of the way.

"Little pain but nothing I can't handle"

"okay..."

"Hey Nico"

"Yeah?"

"Let me punch you"

"HUH? Why?!"

"Because it's freaking unfair that I have to bleed today while your blood is still in your body!"

With that, Nico ran

And you chased him.

Never ever will he come near you without planning a full escape plan for when you try to kill him on your period.

Itoshi Rin

You were mostly just tired on your period.

You had cramps yes but you were still tired.

Rin had not realized yet that you were on your period because it wasn't obvious that you were.

You were still the same, only that you were tired alot.

So while you were napping on the couch, Rin came in and saw you asleep.

Now this would have been perfectly normal but he was a bit worried.

Because you felt asleep with a horror playing on the TV.

That's something you never did and it's even at a scary part, yet here you are asleep when you would have been crying, screaming or clinging to him.

He sighed and decided that you were probably really tired and that he shouldn't worry about it so he went to get you a blanket.

When he got into your room, the first thing he noticed was the pills on your bed.

Pills for pain

And a closed pad.

Period. She was on her period. It makes sense now.

He wondered if he should wake you up to change your pad or if he should let you sleep.

But what if you changed your pad already and he woke you up for nonsense only for your cramps to start?

As he made his way back to you, he saw you looking at him with sleepy eyes, "Rin..."

"I'm here. Go back to sleep" he ordered and covered you with the blanket to which you instantly snuggled into.

"D-Do you... need to change?" he asked while looking away from you.

"Change?... Oh no, I changed already"

"oh..."

"Rin?..."

He looked at you.

"Can we cuddle?"

"Just get over here"

Itoshi Sae

Sae was in shock.

You were busy with the planning like usual but... You were eating a lot.

He saw you have sweets, cake, pudding, burgers, of a range from sweet to spicy and spicy to sweet.

Since when did you eat this much?

When you went to the bathroom, your phone went off.

Sae took a glance at the screen and saw that it was a reminder.

"Take pills and change pad"

Change pad?

Period?

No wonder she's eating so much.

When you came out, Sae simply handed you a pen and paper.

"Whats this for?"

"I'm going to have to deal with you for 5 to 7 days with your cravings. So write down everything you want to eat so I can stock up on it to last until the end of your cycle"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3.4K 32
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥-𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙧, �...
100 4 5
now playing ;; blasphémie by soko ‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿̩͙ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿‿‿‿‿‿‿ a collection of blue lock x reader scenarios. posted separately on tumblr + sometimes...
117K 1.7K 38
【🔸】𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 © MORKAWA ┏━┓ •. ♡ .• ┗━┛ Scenarios with our 2D boyfriends and your daily dose of...
1.8K 109 9
When a lone street football player gets dragged into blue lock Blue lock does not belong to me only kaito does