Sex Wars

Від JustOneBite

When 18 year old Leighla Parks enrolls into an expensive summer academy, she and her friends discover that he... Більше

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Important Note!!!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Halftime Quiz!!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Thirty Four

3K 87 4
Від JustOneBite

I was sound asleep, dreaming about winning the lottery and being engaged to Chris Evans when suddenly I was drenched in ice water.

"Holy Jamie Foxx that's cold!" I yelled out.

The perpetrator of this crime was the Devil's advocate herself, Opal.

"What the hell, Opal?! Why didn't you just wake me up normally? And more importantly, why did you wake me up when it's 5 am?!" I rambled.

"Shush. It's time to go," Opal angrily replied.

I looked around to find all the other girls packing their clothes, and all of them had wet hair.

I honestly had no idea how I was able to sleep through their girly screams.

"What's up with Grinch over here?" I asked Sophie as I unzipped my suitcase.

"We're leaving Hawaii, that's why," she whisper-giggled, "She's been like this the whole morning, and I think it's hilarious."

"She even got the guys too," Mona chirped.

I internally smirked at the image of Opal throwing ice cold water at the guys.

"Why didn't you save Mike for Lei to throw water on him?" Carly smirked suggestively.

"Or more importantly, Blake?" She finished.

I groaned loudly as the girls snickered. "Which side are you people on?"

"Only the side to make you happy," Sophie laughed.

"Alright, let's go to the stupid airport," Opal interrupted.

I glared at her as I finished packing my things. "Opal you should be luck--"

"A-a-ah, don't start that lecture bullshit. I'm warning you right now," she gritted.

I put up my hands in mock surrender and changed the subject. "The only thing I'm upset about is leaving Emily, Elliot, and David!"

I rushed over to Emily and gave her a big hug as did all the other girls once they realized that we were leaving her.

Emily started laughing through her tears threatening to spill. "Hey, you guys have our numbers and were only a few hours away from you anyway! Plus we can always visit."

"Yea but we'll miss you! And you know, David likes you," I smiled mischievously.

She rolled her eyes as she let go of us. "I've known. He still just doesn't have the guts to ask me out--"

"Eh, why wait for him when you could ask him out?" Mona chimed in as the girls agreed.

"Never thought of it that way actually. Yeah, I'll do it today before we leave."

I turned back to Opal. "How come you got us up so early anyway? Isn't our flight at 2?"

She stood there with crossed arms. "The flights been changed to 8. The guys are already half way there."

"Oh shit!" We all rushed with our packing and left out the door.

* * *

"Aah, California here we come," Elliot smiled as he took a seat next to me in the airport.

"Hey you! It's your last day with us!" I exclaimed as I gave him a hug.

He hugged me back and whispered, "Don't worry, we'll visit."

"You better."

We both sat in silence and watched the group mingle and buy breakfast at the nearby stores. I spotted David and Emily talking.

"You know, I actually liked Emily," Elliot interrupted my staring.

I turned to him and replied, "Why didn't you say anything to her?"

"Eh, I knew she liked David and he liked her, so I decided to shut my mouth and move on. Not that it was easy, but I'm pretty sure David's in love with Emily."

I was surprised at that. I was mostly surprised at the fact that Elliot didn't do anything about it. He had the biggest heart if he could give up for his best friend.

"You're a good kid, Elliot," I smiled as I patted his back comfortingly, "You okay with this? She was gonna ask him out."

He nodded. "I might actually like someone else in my hometown."

"Good for you!"

He smiled. "What about you and Mike? I heard you guys had some romance."

I shook my head. "To tell you the truth, I'm so sick of all this drama and romance and crap. I liked it when we were all friends."

"Then why don't you tell him that? It seems like you guys don't even like each other. Maybe you just thought you did with all the pressure of your friends."

I took that into thought. What if we really didn't like each other? It felt pretty forced, actually. I honestly just wanted my old life back. Elliot had a good point.

I kept thinking while he patiently waited until I spotted Opal walking up to the Devil himself. Shit.

"Oh my gosh, I'll be right back. Opal is about to do something crazy...again."

Elliot waved me off and pointed to where the rest of the guys were. "I was gonna leave too anyway. But think about what I said, okay?"

I nodded and smiled. Then I remembered Opal.

"Crap, bye!"

I shuffled the where Opal and Blake were. I knew she was about to ask him about his apparent jealousy. Thankfully I stepped between them before she had a chance to say anything.

"Hey Opal! Let's go get breakfast, yeah?" I smiled urgently.

"I already got breakfast, Lei. I was gonna talk to Blake about something."

"Yeah, Lei. We were talking," the Devil himself whispered in my ear. I flinched at his hot breath in my ear and faced him. I was inches away from his face. I decided to do the right thing and palm his face. I pushed him away with my hand and turned back to a smirking Opal.

"Let's go get breakfast, Opal," I seethed.

She pouted and finally gave in. "Alright, alright, sheesh."

* * *

"I know what you were about to do," I glared at Opal. As we say at Starbucks. Our flight was in an hour, and I was damn right going to lecture her.

"So what? You need a boyfriend."

Was that seriously her excuse?

We spent the next hour, yes hour, talking and arguing about Blake and how he's my enemy and how I didn't need a boyfriend right then and there. Right before giving up on the argument and telling the stubborn child that she could do whatever she wanted, the loudspeaker called our flight.

"Flight 404 to California is now boarding. Flight 404 to California is now boarding."

I stepped off the stool at the cafe and grabbed my luggage. I followed the gang towards the plane and gave the flight attendant my ticket. And what do you know? It was Tits McGee.

She gave me a phony smile until she saw Blake she then straightened up and "accidentally" dropped the tickets. As she bent down to pick them up, showing off almost everything, he just walked right on by. Now that was a surprise.

I scoffed and made an amused smile as I walked into the plane. Wow.

I put my luggage away and took my seat in the middle row. What could I say? I liked the middle. I thought for a moment on how Blake didn't even spare a glance for her. Could he really have liked me?

I pushed the thought away and watched as everyone else took their seats. I put on my headphones and listened to music. Before closing my eyes, I saw Ailani and Lauren boarding the plane looking extremely out of breath.

"Thanks a lot for waking us up late!" Ailani yelled at Lauren.

Everyone glared at her and she whispered an apology.

"At least the kids are here," Lauren replied.

Both Ailani and Lauren were still in their pajamas, Ailani still having curlers in her hair and Lauren With slippers and half painted nails. They seriously looked like they were in a cliche 80's movie.

They took a seat a couple rows behind me and I looked back. "You're coming, Ailani?"

She nodded and smiled. "Thought I might need a vacation."

I smiled back and turned around. Ailani and Lauren were really close friends now. They definitely clicked which was good for the both of them. They both seemed lonely.

I turned to look at the gang to find Blake fitting with Tits McGee.

Aaaaaaaaannnd he's back.

* * *

Hey guys! How are you?

Song~ Across the Sea- Weezer, for the 90's. You guys like Weezer?

Also, I was wondering how to add a gif on the app. I tried to for the time when Lei talked to Elliot for wanting her old life back.

Anyway, hope you liked it!

~C

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.7K 771 27
A girl goes to a boot camp and falls in love with the camp leader,having a happily ever after with hearts and flowers.We all know the classic story. ...
Living with the bad boy Austin Від Anoushka

Підліткова література

488K 13K 28
Emma the good girl. Who lives with her uncle and baby brother. Who would rather Eat and watch re runs of gossip girl than be stuck at a high school t...
905K 30K 36
"Just wondering, Shoemaker. Are you going to tell your parents? Or should I?" When I was little, I was terribly afraid of heights. One day, in a blea...
My Brothers Best Friend Від autibugg

Підліткова література

1.1M 14.3K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...