ใ€Œ ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€! ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

By yaemikospartner

A group of idiots killing people. But what happens if the [h/c] coloured one from them gets a harem? ๐Ÿคจ but t... More

| ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ |
| ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 01 |
ยฐ Love Interests ยฐ [ UPDATED ]
ยฐ | Season 1 | ยฐ
| ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 02 |
| Chapter 03 |
| Chapter 04 |
| Chapter 05 |
| Chapter 06 |
| Chapter 07 |
| Chapter 08 |
| Chapter 09 |
| Chapter 11 |
ยฐ | Season 2 | ยฐ
ยฐ NEW HAZBIN HOTEL BOOK!! ยฐ
ยฐ | Important ! A/n | ยฐ
ยฐ | Possible book ideas | ยฐ

| Chapter 10 |

9.2K 327 179
By yaemikospartner

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss.
Enjoy the fanfic!

■ Spring Broken part 4 ▪︎

-2nd pov-

After the couple walked off to handle the killing, you took a stroll along side the beach, watching the sea and the sunset.

You then saw a nice spot on the stand, and went to sit there for awhile. You brought your knees to your chest, and lied your head on them, also wrapping your arms around your legs for balance.

You continued to watch the ocean, getting lost deep in thought. You focused on the sound of the waves, muting out the shouts and cheering of the humans from the party.

The music already stopped, so you assumed Verosika probably left. You then started to hum the song Verosika previously sang, watching the waves come on the shore, before sinking back to the ocean.

"Oh, hello cutie~ what are you doing here alone?" You heard a familiar, seductive voice, while they sat on the sand beside you. You turned to look at them, only to be met with Verosika who was staring at the sea.

Your cheeks turned black. "V-Verosika?" You stuttered out, making her turn to you and chuckle. "No need to be so nervous, you know?" She laughed making you embarrassed. "Right.." you whispered, a small smile appearing on your face.

You took a slight notice that Verosika seemed to have a different personality now, more calmer and less flirty.

"I was going to take a stroll around the beach, you know. Getting away from the party." You chuckle, catching Verosika's attention.

"Not a party person?" She says, making you nod. "Yeah, something like that."

"You know... considering you work for Blitzo, you're not that annoying, cutie." She smirks at you smugly, making you frown.

"The others aren't that bad too.." you defended them. "But they did leave you here alone, didn't they?" Verosika argued, furrowing her eyebrow, making you sigh.

"They do have work to do, and I do too but decided I'd let them do it." You said, making Verosika click her tongue.

"I never caught your name, did I cutie?" She asks, making you nod. "Haha, forgot to introduce myself. It's [Name]." You smiled at her.

"Such a cute name~" she flirted, making you giggle. "Thank you. I also have a question. What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to leave by this time?" You questioned, making her shrug.

"I was about to leave. But then I noticed you and came here." She turned to face you, sincerity clear in her voice. You blushed, black appearing on your cheeks.

"Wow, I'm honored." You chuckled. There was a silence for awhile while you watched the sea, a comfortable one. But then, Verosika decided to break it. "You know..." She turned to face you, grabbing you by your chin softly, bringing your face closer to hers.

"I can treat you better than him.." She said seductively, while you felt your head was about to explode.

You were then interrupted by a giant fish monster rising from the sea, making you widen your eyes in surprise, while Verosika let go of your chin.

"What the FuCK is that thing!?" You stood up, taking a step back away from the ocean, staring at it. You took a look at Verosika, who looked disgusted by the creature.

"I have to go look for the others, see ya!" You ran off, in search for the rest of your co-workers worried for their safety, greatly dissapointing Verosika. "Still runnin' away.. huh?" She mumbled, frowning. She then stood up, and walked to the rest of the succubus gang.

The creature roared in the distance, making you speed up your run. You then noticed Blitzo, and ran over to him.

"Blitz! Where's Millie and Moxxie?!" You hurriedly asked, making Blitzo point in the direction of the creature. You turned to look at the creature, noticing Millie fighting it.

Soon after a while, you saw Moxxie flying in the air, the creature's tongue wrapped around him. He spread his arms like wings, before landing in your arms.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, a silly expression on his face. The tongue landed beside the guy, who then cheered, making Blitzo shoot him.

After the shot, Moxxie burst out laughing.
"Ahhhhhhh...... hihi.." making you turn at him.

"Mox.. did you.. drink somethin'..?" He looked at you, and then put his finger on your lips.
"Shhhh... hihi.." He shushed you and then continued to giggle while staring at you making you deadpan at him.

He wrapped his tail around your thigh, making you turn to face Blitz.
"You're *hic* sooo cutee [Nicknameeeeeee].... hihihi.." he stuttered out between his giggles. '[Nickname].. that's new.'

You then closed his eyelids, in hope to make him fall asleep, but he just opened them like a lizard. "Never have I thought I'd get to see drunk Moxxie.." you muttered, before turning to look at Millie fighting the creature.

"I love that woman..." Moxxie said with a husky voice, making Blitzo turn to face him.
"Oh, she totally pegs you, doesn't she?" He said with a smirk.

Millie then cut the creature open, before swimming over to the shore, panting and covered in blood.

"Wooohoo! Yeah! Way to show off, Mills!" Blitzo cheered on her.

"You totally killed that Mills! Literally." You cheered on her, smiling.

"Is Moxxie okay?" She asked, worry written all over her face. You then looked at Moxxie that was still in your arms, in a dazzed state, making you question if he was okay. You shrugged, handing him to Millie, who hugged him. "Thanks for takin' care of him for me, [Nickname]." She smiled at you, making you return it. "Of course, Mills!" She then brought you into the hug, chuckling.

"This is funnyy..." Moxxie said, making Millie smile at him. "I'm sooo... drinking?"

Millie then brought him closer to her, pulling you into the hug closer as well, making you feel like a third-wheel.

"Okay this is tooo wholesome for my liking." Blitzo voiced out, before grabbing you out of the hug, hugging you himself before dragging you away.

"Blitz-o.." A voice said, venom present in their voice. You both turned around, to face Verosika and her succu-gang.
Verosika was glaring at Blitzo, and when she noticed he was hugging you, her glare deepened.

"Ohh perfect. That must be the whores." He let go of you, and pointed his hands at them.
You waved at her, an awkward smile on your face.

Verosika scoffed, and crossed her arms. "That was handled rather.. obvious. Don't you think?" She smirked at the last sentence, sarcasm evident in her voice.

"I don't think this belonged to any of us." Millie then threw Verosika's bottle at her to which she caught.

"Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the human world." Millie stated, while Blitzo looked at her proudly, returning Verosika's gang a smug smirk.

"Hehehe.. Ohhh.. Satan! Hehehe.. you're gonna be so FUCKEDD! Hahaha!" Moxxie hissed out between his giggles, bursting out laughing making you try to hold your laugh at his actions. It's as if he's the exact opposite of the Moxxie you know.

"Y-Yeah. Well. You thr- ugh.. four nasty-ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!" She spat out, and then Moxxie fell on the floor, landing on his face into the sand, surprising all of you.

"A HUMAN called me a POSSUM." He spat out once he got up from the sand. "I am NOT a POSSUM!" He spat out, before face-planting back into the sand, disgusting Verosika who clenched her fists.

"Y'know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low if you agree to let us use that parking space." Blitzo offered, angering Verosika more.

"... Fine." She hissed out, exciting Blitz.

"WOOO WE FUCKIN' WOOON!! HAHA!" Blitzo fist bumped the air, cheering.

"FUCKIN' YESSSS!" Millie shouted out, while still holding onto Moxxie.

'YASSS SUCK ON MY BIG FAT TITTIES BITCHES RAHHH, RAHHHHH' You thought in your mind while smiling to yourself.

"Ugh. Let's get outta here. Tex!" She shouted out to the guy who was currently talking with Loona, in their human forms.

You then noticed Loona frown when she parted with Vortex, before following Blitzo into the portal.

You followed after Loona, sneaking a last glance at the Verosika. You were about to jump into the portal, but Blitz jumped out, flipping her off.

You sighed, and then jumped into the portal, following Blitz.

■ End of Spring Broken ■

□ A/n □

Next chapter after 200 votes 😈😈

Drunk Moxxie is the cure for my depression fr.

Okay, since I got 100 votes over night after I posted it, not even after 24 hours which I'M HELLAA Happy about it, and it kinda motivated me so I wrote another one!

I woke up, got 103 votes and started working on it since 5:55 💀💀 and I wish I was joking lmao

I went straight to sleep yesterday after I finished the previous chapter, woke up at 2 am and then posted the love interests chapter and went back to sleep!

Also yeah, the vote count is higher now so I can actually take time to think of the plot for ep4 and take my time lmao. I'll start working on the chapter once it hits 100 votes and if it'll be finished, I'll post it once it hits 200 votes. If I don't have it finished, I'll start working on it and finish it the right moment it gets 200 haha.

Also decided to scratch my original plan about episode 4 plot. I wanted to make [Name] have a break, meet Verosika and spoilers so no.
But then decided I'll let them tag along and write a scene w Verosika later.
Yeeeeee

Anyways I realised how much my fanfics suck after reading others and I hate it sm 😭😭
I feel like even the ideas aren't that creative anymore.

Haha.. hope you enjoyed it anyways :) leave a vote or a comment! I'll appreciate it <3

[1700 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 271 17
'I was killed by truck-kun. That sucks... but then I was chosen to be a champion for a dragon goddess. Now I have a chance to live out every nerd's p...
7.4K 147 13
Loona x Reader fanfic because of my boredom.
63K 1.8K 27
โš ๏ธ mature warning! โš ๏ธ what if blitz took in TWO hounds? The warnings and all of that will be in the book but... come on. This is a depiction of HELL...