My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval

400 14 2
By ChildOfBeast13

Midoriya, Rex, and Shoji were currently hiding behind a tree while Tokoyami's out of control Dark Shadow was going on a rampage.

Midoriya : Wh-What's going on, Shoji?!

Shoji : Quiet. After Mandalay's Telepath about the villain attacking telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately. Right after that, we were attacked by a villain. I covered Tokoyami, hiding in the foliage even as my arm got cut off.

Rex : Your arm...?!

Shoji : Even though it's not a shallow cut, it's not like I've lost it forever. My Dupil-Arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, and what was cut off was a duplicate. But I guess he couldn't even stand that. The Quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control...

Midoriya : In deep darkness, he can't control it... I didn't realize his Quirk was so peaky...

Shoji : It was probably his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it even more wild. He kept trying to hold it back, but...

Shoji then steps back as he steps on a twig causing it to snap and immediately alerting Dark Shadow to their location. The shadow entity then attacks the three students but they were able to jump out of the way in time.

Shoji : It reacted to any movement or sound, turning it into a monster that was just lashing out with attacks indiscriminately.

Tokoyami : *struggling* Forget... about me... Find the others... and help them! Calm down, Dark Shadow!

Shoji : Dark Shadow's weakness is light. If we lead it to the fire or back to camp, it should calm down. Midoriya, Rex, no matter the circumstance, I don't want to become a person who leaves a suffering friend behind. Midoriya, you forced that body to get you here because you were worried about Bakugo, right? If you think you can still move, I'll draw Dark Shadow away and open up a path for you and Rex.

Midoriya : Wait... It's pretty far to either camp or the fire. Then you'll be in dange–

Suddenly, Dark Shadow attacked the students out of nowhere once again but they were able to barely dodge out of the way.

Shoji : I know. The act of saving people comes with risks. That's why heroes are called heroes. Will you stay with me and help Tokoyami, or will you rush to where Bakugo is...?

Rex : Bakugo can probably take care of himself. Plus Todoroki is with him, so they should both be fine. I can calm Dark Shadow down with a blast from my Omega Gauntlets, but if there are more villains around, it might attract them to us.

Shoji : A high risk with a low reward, huh? Looks like we have no choice. Do it.

Rex nods his head and attempts to build the Omega Gauntlets to calm down Dark Shadow but was soon stopped by Midoriya who calls out to him.

Midoriya : Hold on, Rex. I have an idea.

Rex : What is it?

​​Midoriya : If it'll react to just sound, Shoji can make duplicates of his arms and make it follow without attacking us. But we'll lead it to Kacchan. That way, Rex can still go through with his plan, but we'll have backup if anything goes wrong. If I have to choose one or the other... I want to save both of them!

==================================================================================================

Meanwhile, with Todoroki and Bakugo, they were fighting off a villain in front of them who was using his Quirk to extend his teeth and use them as sharp blades.

Moonfish : Flesh... Piece of meat... Flesh...

Moonfish attacks Todoroki and Bakugo with his blade-like teeth but Todoroki uses his right side to create a large iceberg in front of him and Bakugo to block the attack.

Bakugo : I can't get near him, damn it! The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got...

Todoroki : You can't!

Bakugo : If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!

Todoroki : The blast will impair my vision, too! What'll happen if I can't stop all of it? Our opponent has the advantage in both number of moves and distance!

Suddenly, the two students heard a loud crash in the distance and as they turned their heads to the left they saw Rex and Shoji who had Midoriya on his back running away from a rampaging Dark Shadow.

Midoriya : ThereI I can see ice! They're in the middle of a fight!

Rex : Bakugo! Todoroki! Get ready! We need to make some light to calm down Dark Shadow!

Moonfish notices Shoji and attacks him with one of his teeth, but Dark Shadow easily stops the blade and slammed him into the ground making it impossible for the villain to move.

Midoriya : Kacchan!

Todoroki : Shoji, Rex, and Midoriya? And... Tokoyami?!

Shoji : Hurry up and make some light! Tokoyami's out of control!

Rex then rushes next to Todoroki as blue streaks spread throughout his arms as he was about to use the Omega Gauntlets to stop Dark Shadow.

Rex : You ready, Todoroki?

Todoroki : Yeah. Indiscriminate attacks, huh? All right, I'll use my flames...

Bakugo : Wait, idiot. Look...

Moonfish : Flesh... Piece of meat... It's no good... I can't allow it... I'm the only one who's allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids... Don't steal them from me...!

Moonfish then pushes himself off the ground with his teeth and attacks Dark Shadow with his Quirk but the giant shadow entity swiftly grabs the villain.

Dark Shadow : Don't beg. Small fry!

Dark Shadow then breaks all of Moonfish's teeth before it swung the villain into the trees, slamming him into them before throwing him away.

Dark Shadow : I haven't had enough fun yet!

Dark Shadow then goes to attack the U.A. students but Rex, Bakugo, and Todoroki quickly use their powers to create some light and calm down Dark Shadow and save Tokoyami.

Bakugo : I'm a bad match-up for you.

Tokoyami : Sorry... Thanks for saving me...

Shoji : Tokoyami, are you all right? You did a good job doing what we asked.

Tokoyami : Sorry, Shoji... You too, Midoriya, Rex... I was too immature... I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy... In the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting Shoji.

Shoji : We can leave that for later. That's what you would say, right?

Tokoyami looks up at Shoji, Midoriya, and Rex who gives his classmate a thumbs up.

Midoriya : Oh, right! We confirmed that two of the villains' targets are Kacchan and Rex.

Todoroki : Rex and Bakugo? Are they trying to kill them? Why?

Rex : No clue. The guy I fought against said the same thing, but didn't give me a clear answer.

Midoriya : Anyway, I think the camp is the safest place since there are two pros, Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa, there.

Tokoyami : I see. So now our mission is to escort Bakugo and Rex there, huh?

Midoriya : But at the clearing, the Pussycats are still fighting. Going back on the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we'd lose time. We should cut straight across.

Todoroki : We don't know how many villains there are. We might come across one suddenly.

Midoriya : We can use Shoji's search ability. And we have Todoroki's freezing, and if Tokoyami's okay with it, an invincible Dark Shadow with built-in controls... Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might.

Bakugo : What's with you guys?!

Todoroki : You and Rex walk in the middle.

Bakugo : Don't protect me, you scum!

Shoji : Let's go!

The students then start to walk towards the route to get to the camp. While they were walking, Rex, who had Bakugo in a headlock, was pulling him along so that he couldn't refuse to walk with them.

Bakugo : Don't ignore me! And let me go, you scrap metal bastard!

Rex : So you can run off or something? No way. Just be a good little badger and follow us.

Bakugo : Shut the hell up!

===================================================================================================

Meanwhile on the other side of the forest, Uraraka who was walking with Tsuyu during the test of courage was holding her arm as it seemed to be bleeding.

Tsuyu : Ocacho, is your arm okay?

Uraraka : Yeah, it just grazed me.

Standing a few feet away from the two U.A. students was one of the villains from the Vanguard Action Squad, Himiko Toga.

Toga : Shallow... Not much blood...

Tsuyu : That's mean, suddenly coming out slashing at us! Who are you?

Toga : I'm Toga! You two sure are cute. Uraraka and... Asui...

Uraraka : *cautious* She knows our names.

Tsuyu : Maybe from the sports festival? In any case, she knows who we are which means we're at a disadvantage!

Toga : There's not enough blood. *takes out capsule* Normally, I'd suck it out directly from the cut to get more, but this machine will start sucking if I just stick it in, so my work will progress very quickly. I'm sticking it in.

A needle then emerges from the capsule in Toga's hand as the villain charges towards the two causing Tsuyu to wrap her tongue around Uraraka's waist and throw her behind her.

Tsuyu : Run back to camp! We were given permission to use our Quirks not to defeat the villains but protect ourselves! That's the kind of person Mr. Aizawa is.

Uraraka : Tsu, you too!

Tsuyu : Of course, I will also–

Tsuyu was about to follow after Uraraka with her incredible jumping ability but she soon felt a presence from behind, causing her to turn around and see Toga who was speeding towards her. The villain then thrusts her knife at Tsuyu who dodges it by leaning to the left, but Toga's knife was able to graze her tongue.

Toga then passes by Tsuyu who jumps away from the villain to create some distance between them.

Toga : "Tsu"... "Tsu"... "Tsu"!

Tsuyu : Ribbit...

Toga : What a cute nickname. I'm gonna call you that, too.

Tsuyu : Don't. The only people I want calling me that are the ones I want to be friends with.

Tsuyu jumps into the air once again when suddenly, Toga throws one of her machine's capsules which hits the student's hair and pins her to a tree as Toga runs over to Tsuyu while cheering.

Toga : Yay, then I'm your friend, too! All right!

Uraraka who had landed on the ground then runs over to the two, trying to save her friend.

Uraraka : Tsu!

Toga who was finally in front of Tsuyu then notices that she was bleeding and starts to blush a bit from the sight.

Toga : You're bleeding my friend, Tsu. You're so cute. I love blood.

Uraraka : Get away from her!

Toga then turns her attention to Uraraka and thrusts her knife at her, however, Uraraka pivots out of the way before grabbing Toga's wrist and the back of her neck. Uraraka then uses all of her strength and pulls Toga, slamming her onto the ground.

Tsuyu : *amazed* That was amazing, Ochacho!

Uraraka : Tsu, can you restrain her hands with your tongue? Does it hurt?

Tsuyu : Give me a second for my tongue.

Toga : Ochacho... You're wonderful, too.

Uraraka : Huh?

Toga : You've got the same smell as me. There's someone you like, right? And you feel like you want to be like that person, right? I can tell. 'Cause you're a maiden like me.

Uraraka : ( What is... with her...? )

Toga : You want to be the same as that person you like, right? It's only natural, right? You end up wearing the same things and stuff... But eventually, that's not enough... You end up wanting to become that person, right? It can't be helped, right? What kind of person do you like?

As Toga continued to talk about the type of person she likes, Uraraka couldn't help but feel creeped out by her idea of liking someone.

Toga : I love people who are beat up and smell like blood! That's why in the end, I always cut them up! Hey, Ochaco, you're having fun, right? It's fun talking about our crushes, right?

Suddenly, Uraraka feels a sharp pain in her thigh as it was revealed that Toga stuck her needle into Uraraka and begins to drain her blood.

Shoji : Uraraka?!

Tsuyu then hears a voice familiar to her and turns her head to see Shoji who arrived on the scene along with the other boys.

Tsuyu : Shoji! Everyone!

Toga then easily throws Uraraka off of her and begins to flee from the area.

Toga : There are more people now and I don't wanna be killed, so bye-bye.

Before Toga could leave she got a glimpse of Midoriya and saw how beat up the green haired boy was causing her to blush before she continued to run off.

Uraraka : Wai–

Tsuyu : It's too dangerous! We don't even know what kind of Quirk she has.

Todoroki : Who was that woman just now?

Tsuyu : A villain. A crazy one.

Midoriya : Uraraka, you're injured!

Uraraka : I'm fine. I can still totally walk. Anyways, you're the one that–

Shoji : This isn't the time to stand around and talk. Let's go, quickly.

Midoriya : Anyway, I'm just glad you're okay. I know! Come with us! Right now, we're protecting Kacchan and Rex as we head back to camp!

Tsuyu : *confused* Ribbit? You're protecting Rex and Bakugo? Where are they?

Midoriya : Huh?! What are you saying? They're both right behind...

Shoji then turns so that Midoriya could see Rex and Bakugo behind him, however, he soon sees that both his classmates were gone, making his eyes widen in shock.

??? : The boys you're talking about...

Suddenly, the U.A. students hear a voice speaking to them and look up in its direction to see a villain who was standing in a tree, Mr. Compress who had two marbles in his hand.

Mr. Compress : I took him with my magic. Their talent isn't someone who should be on the hero's side. We'll take them to a stage where they can shine more.

Midoriya : *furious* Give them back!

Mr. Compress : "Give them back"? That's a strange thing to say. Bakugo and Salazar don't belong to anyone. They're their own person, you egoist.

Midoriya : Give him back!

Todoroki : Move!

Todoroki then attacks Mr. Compress with the ice side of his Quirk, but the villain quickly jumps into the air to avoid the attack as he lands on another tree.

Mr. Compress : We simply want to show them that the path he's on now with its fanatical values is not the only path they can take. Kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values.

Shoji then looks back behind him and sees that Tokoyami was missing as well.

Shoji : It's not just Bakugo and Rex! Tokoyami's not here, either!

Todoroki : To go out of your way to talk to us... You're underestimating us.

Mr. Compress : I was originally an entertainer, you know. It's a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part. Moonfish... The man with "Blade-Tooth ''... He may not look it, but he's a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that trampled that cut throat down one-sidedly, I decided that he was good, too.

Midoriya : You bastard! Don't take them!

Shoji : Midoriya! Calm down!

Todoroki : Uraraka, take this guy.

Uraraka : Right!

After handing the unconscious student to Uraraka, Todoroki attacks Mr. Compress with a massive iceberg, but the villain was able to dodge it and began to escape.

Mr. Compress : Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates.

Midoriya : No!

Todoroki : I won't let you! I won't let you get away!

The five students then chase after the villain but they weren't able to keep up with Mr. Compress' speed.

Todoroki : Damn it, that mask guy's fast!

Uraraka : If only Iida were here...

Todoroki : Damn it...

Midoriya : We can't... give up... We have to catch up... and get them back!

Shoji : But at this rate, he's just getting farther away!

Midoriya : Uraraka, make us float! And then Asui, throw us as far as you can with your tongue!

Tsuyu : Ribbit?

Midoriya : Shoji, use your arms to correct our trajectory and pull us! Uraraka, measure the distance with your eyes and release your Quirk when the times looks about right!

Shoji : I see. A human bullet, huh?

Uraraka : Wait, Deku! You're still going to move with those injuries?

Todoroki : Midoriya, you stay here. With that pain, you're in no state to–

Midoriya : I don't feel any pain right now... I can move... Hurry!

Everyone looks at Midoriya, shocked to see that he would still move even though he was so badly injured, but still got into position to enact his plan. Uraraka then tears her shirt off to at least stabilize Midoriya's arms with two pieces of wood.

Tsuyu then wraps her tongue around Shoji and Todoroki as Uraraka uses her Quirk on the boys as they all float up into the air as she backs away from them.

Uraraka : Okay, Tsu.

Tsuyu : Make sure you save those two.

Tsuyu then throws her friends high up into the air as they head straight towards the villain with incredible speed.

====================================================================================================

Meanwhile with the villains, they were all gathered up at their rendezvous point as they were waiting for the rest of the comrades to show up.

Toga : Huh? No one else is here yet?

Dabi : You lunatic, did you get the blood? How many people's worth?

Toga : One person's worth!

Twice : Just one?! Weren't you told to get at least three?!

Toga : It couldn't be helped. I thought I was going to be killed.

Twice : Anyway– Toga, aren't you a little too happy? Was there anything to make you depressed?

Toga then turns her back to Twice and puts her hands on the sides of her face and starts to blush as well.

Toga : I made some friends and found a boy I'm interested in.

Twice : You mean me?! Sorry, can't. I like you, too!

The three then hear footsteps walking towards them and turn their heads to see Alpha who was conscious and was back on his feet. Alpha then makes it over to his comrades but was a little bit irritated that Rex got away.

Alpha : The Salazar brat got away from me. If the nanite here weren't so weak, then I would've been able to capture him.

Twice : That sounds like an excuse! Haha, you're weak! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Dabi : You're too loud. Shut up...

Dabi then hears something coming towards the area and looks up to see a bunch of figures flying down towards the ground. The figure then lands on the ground as it was revealed to be Midoriya, Shoji, and Todoroki who caught up to Mr. Compress.

Twice : Hey, hey, hey, hey! I know these kids! Who are they?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.9K 88
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
36.4K 1.6K 29
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
135 1 11
It started off slowly. A single child born with an unnatural ability. Soon they became more common, these powers. We called her quirks. These days, e...
42.1K 1K 41
In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professions. These are heroes and villains. Gran...