tough love || Bakugo x reader

By HolliNell

katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but i... More

background information
!childhood best friends!
!one!
!two!
!three!
!four!
!five!
!six!
!seven!
!eight!
!nine!
!ten!
!Eleven!
!twelve!
!thirteen!
!fourteen!
!fifteen!
!sixteen!
!Seventeen!
! eighteen!
!nineteen!
!twenty!
!twenty-one!
!twenty-two!
vines ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
!twenty-three!
!Twenty-Four!
!twenty-five!
!twenty-six!
!twenty-seven!
!Twenty-eight!
!Thirty!
!thirty-one!
!thirty-two!
!thirty-three ! 🍋
!thirty-four!
!thirty-five!
!thirty-six!
!thirty-seven!
!thirty-eight!
!thirty-nine!
Epilouge
Proposal <3
WEDDING! <3
100k?

!twenty -nine!

1.5K 33 2
By HolliNell

°˖✧▬▬ι═══════ﺤ✧
"It's our turn let's go" todoroki says
"Yaoyorozu" you call out for her when she doesn't move
"What's the matter? Are you nervous?" he asks
"Oh no." she replies
"It's okay with our opponent I don't blame you but don't worry I have a plan" you say

"Team y/n todoroki and yaoyorozu ready, go! The announcer calls.

"Yaomomo keep making small objects" you say as you three run through an alleyway.

"Good idea so when Mr. Aizawas near she won't be able to anymore."todorki explains

"Exactly" you confirm

"If we find him first we'll win I'll draw him to me and fight him off since I have the best bet at beating him in a fight. While I fight him you two run off towards the gate." you explain the plan you came up with.

"Uhm I guess those work but what are they?" todorki asks.

"They're just Russian nesting dolls" she pats them down in her belt.

"Let me know if you notice your quirk working strangely at all" you say.

"I except nothing less from you y/n" she sighs

"Huh? What's that mean?" you ask continuing to run.

"You were able to come up with a plan so quicky you knew exactly what was best as soon as we started" she sighs again

"This is nothing." you shrug

"No you're wrong." she stops running

"As students who got in from recommendations we started from the same place. but in terms of the practical skills that a hero needs I haven't really managed to do anything that stands out."

"During the cavalry battles I just followed todorokis orders and then when it was my turn to fight I failed before I could do anything." she holds her hand to her chest.

"Yaoyorozu your not making those dolls!" todoroki points out.

Both of you gasp.

"If you know I'm here you should be acting" your dad  swings in from above using his capture scarf to hold him on a cord.

"i would suggest you prioritize evasion. since i've taken your power from you" he drops to the ground.

"Both of you! GO!" you attempt to land a hit on your dad but failed.

"was that really your plan y/n? i was always going to catch you first since it was obvious you'd be the teams offense." he catches you by surprise when he engulfs you in his scarf and ties you to the cord.

"you were wrong you weren't put against me cause i thought you would hold back i know you better than that. i put you against me because i know every last one of your weaknesses" he smirks

you failed
of course you did you can't do anything right

you put yourself down mentally.

"then you know i can burn these" you attempt to use your quirk. yet still failing because his erasure was still activated.

"do whatever you want just be careful where you land" he throws a handful of caltrops under you.

"your plan placed most of the burden on yourself. it was nice you tried to be considerate of your classmates but you probably should have talked to them." he runs off

what's he think he's some kind of fucking ninja

you stare at the caltrops on the floor

talk to them?
yaomomo did look like she was holding back something
you remember her face thinking about your dads words.

"Y/n!!" they both yell your name noticing you dangling in the air.

"I'm sorry! we came back-" you cut her off.

"Hey! watch out My dads coming!" you yell stoping them both in there tracks

Yaoyorozu seemed to be struggling mentally with what to do while todoroki stared and waited for her next step.

"Yaomomo! I know you've got a plan go ahead and use it I should have asked earlier" you yell to the girl.

"Your plan was no good so there's no a chance mine'll be any better were all gonna fail" she lowers her head.

"SPIT IT OUT!" you yell

She flinched at your harshness and you fell slight guilt.

"You act like your stupid or something! It pisses me off because I know damn well I'll never be better than you! You got two votes as class rep One of them were mine!" you squeeze your eyes and yell at the girl.

"Giving up?" your dad asks as he reaches you three.

"Not yet! You two close your eyes!" she Yells as she throws the nesting dolls she stored in her belt.

As you squeeze your eyes as you feel the heat from several explosions.

"you're right i have a plan!" she yells as todoroki lowers the capture weapon.

"this exam isn't over!" she exclaims.

todoroki begins to untie the scarf from behind your back.

"i've been thinking about it from the beginning. his weakness" she explains.

"all right just tell us what to do" you say

you and todoroki attempt to simultaneously throw flames at him before noticing he erased your quirks again.

"we have to hide!" yaoyorozu exclaims and runs off you and the red and white haired boy follow her.

"since he's injured his quirks become unstable." she explains.

"Yeah after the USJ he can't use his quirk for to long anymore" you add

"are we going to exploit that?" todoroki asks

"for now let's just remain out of his field of vision!" she says.

"keep checking to see if you can use your ice power!" she looks at todoroki.

your dad attempts to use his capture weapon to engulf todoroki.

suddenly there's a chill in the air and you notice ice covering the boys arm.

"He blinked!" you yell.

"y/n use the ice attack you used againts bakugo!" he yells and you comply.

you lower your body temperature as much as you possibly could without freezing to death and exert water simultaneously.

todoroki does the same and you both unleash a monster of an ice wall

"we blocked him with the wall when our quirks came back we can use our powers again- oh here y/n let me help" he notices you stumbling to the floor.

your body still wasn't used to your ice power so you got awful frost bite after using the power.

"you could probably do this on your own but i doubt you have the energy after that." he places both his hands on your shoulders and gently activates the fire ability to warn you up.

"thanks" you turn to look at him

"no problem"

"i know you have your own capture weapon y/n but im afraid it won't be large enough for someone of his size " she says opening her costume and creating the scarf.

"i'm not sure exactly how it's made so it's not exactly the same but i made my own version with a special material woven into it. since this is a residential area we must keep collateral damage to a minimum. he moves his own restraining bonds so quickly it makes him difficult to catch. so here's my plan" you ending up blacking out for a moment when you attempted to stand up still at a massive loss for energy so you didn't hear her explain the plan.

but the catapult she created and the scarf inside was all you needed to know.

"this is a one chance plan so is it all right with you?" she asks

todoroki nods and you do the same.

she creates three mannequins and a cloak and throws it over you three the catapult and the mannequins.

so we're using the mannequins to disguise as the top half.

as your old man races towards her he uses his capture weapon to engulf the cloak revealing yaoyorozu and the catapult.

she attempts to release the weapon loaded with the replica of his scarf.
she missed the first time but she successfully pulled the lever the second try.

"BOTH OF YOUR FLAMES NOW!" she exclaims.

both of you reveal yourself from under the cloak and aim your flames towards the scarf.

yaoyorozu begins to explain the nitinol alloy she wove into the scarf. as the scarf captures your father.

you walk up to your dad and place the handcuffs on him as todoroki praises yaoyorozu.

"honestly it shouldn't have worked out i missed the first time i went to trigger the catapult i made a big mistake. mr aizawa noticed but still jumped away he could've stopped me easily i think he allowed himself to be captured by my plan on purpose.

"i just wanted to see what y/n and todoroki would do you were in my sights but neither of them were. figured they'd try to freeze me again.
so i decided it'd be best go back off their quirks combined is a hell of a duo especially since y/n can mimic his entire quirk. but it looks like i played right into your hands" he explains

he's lying he knows i wouldn't have the energy for another ice attack

yaoyorozu began to cry

"are you alright if your feeling nauseous there's a pressure point-" yaoyorozu cuts him off.
"it's nothing im fine!" she wanders off to the side

"team y/n yaoyorozu and todoroki have passed the final exam!" the announcer exclaims.

°˖✧▬▬ι═══════ﺤ✧°˖

"you did a good job today y/n" your dad says in the car as you both ride home katsuki decided to ride with you after he woke up.

"no i didnt and you know it" you roll your eyes and look  out the window.

"they could have done all of that without me" you sigh.

"the only time i was useful was when me and todoroki used our quirks at the same time which he could've done without me  and i would've passed  out if  he  hadn't used his quirk to get rid of my frost bite." you explain

"weren't you the one yelling at yaoyorozu for acting like she was stupid?!" katsuki twitches his eye from the back seat.

"well you're damn strong ya hear me you could've beat this old motherfucker by yourself" he rolls his eyes

"keep in mind i'm your teacher and i control your grades katsuki" your dad glares at him through the mirror.

"but he's right how do you have the right to yell at her when your doing the exact same thing"  he sighs.

"yeah whatever i guess"  you say.

"oh yeah i should probably ask now" you realize you had forgotten to ask your dad about the trip to hawaii you left for the next night.

"can i go to hawaii with kats tommorow after school?" you ask

"YOU'RE JUST NOW ASKING?!" katsuki lights off small explosions in his hands from the backseat.

"it slipped my mind!" you defend yourself

"well that's not last minute at all but as long as mitski and massaru go along and your back before we leave for camp i don't mind" he says

"yeah yeah the old hag and that old man are coming along and it's only a weekend." he rolls his eyes.
"then i don't mind" your dad says
°˖✧▬▬ι═══════ﺤ✧°˖
i love how i basically just replaced todoroki with you

alsooooo I PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK!
go read it (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

And ive got another book ready to publishhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.4K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...
120K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
19K 268 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
3.4M 98K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...