Are You Sure She Is Dead

By Frogfreind

alternate universe where secrets of Dumbledore never happened Theseus Scamander arrives back to him and newts... More

get ready everyone
a small confrontation
the return home
Grindelwald
the school building
the school building part two
Queenie
the other castle
Theseus Scamander
why this all happened
newts parent's house
newts parents house part 2
dinner part two
chapter no number
the letter
the adventure begins
adventure begins part 2
everything is fine till morning
story part but I don't know what to name it
later back at the Scamander's place
the owl
plans

dinner

10 1 0
By Frogfreind

Once everyone got settled at the table they got ready to eat. Newt beside his brother Tina in front of Theseus bunty Infront of newt. which, was only because she sat down at the table first, and it probably would have been different if it hadn't been  for Tina looking  back at the cover to the news paper that had been sitting on the coffee table Infront of the couch. It was quite for a little while then. The dreaded topic was brought up again when Mr Scamander gets back from working late at the office,and starts to talk about the head line on the paper.
Tina finally getting the nerve to ask said "is what your mom said true did you know the person who you killed"
The response came after a huge pause
" Well Um I don't know them more than there name but she was one of the two females in Grindelwald's main four." She thinks it through some and says " well thanks that only narrows it down to two." She was cut off by newts mom saying that she was going to on the radio.then it was back to the conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 56.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...