Messy

De GuitarQueen1

So this is basically all of everything. It started out as Fear Evan Hansen with a splash of Kleinsen but... I... Mais

Evan
Jared
Evan
Jared
Evan
Jared
Evan
Jared
Connor
Jared
Connor
Rich
Michael
Jake
Jeremy
Jared
Evan
Jared
Evan
Jared
Michael
Evan

Author's Note

3 1 0
De GuitarQueen1

I try not to do too many of these, but...

I, first off, want to apologize. There are going to be some pretty short chapters. I know how annoying short chapters are, but they're for the effect of the story.

I also want to inform you readers that this story gets pretty violent at one point. I will be putting in trigger warnings (I might have missed some parts in the first few chapters of this story, please tell me if I did). They'll be at the beginning of each chapter.

I'm going to consider doing a cover contest, because I hate the way that this one looks. But I'm terrible at drawing, so...

Tell me if that's something you'd want to do!

Have a good day, lovely readers! Don't think too much about your palms getting sweaty because then they'll get sweaty and I actually don't even know why I'm worrying about it because that's totally not gonna happen cause ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BE YOURSELF!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 326 12
Dear Evan Hansen, I thought today was going to be a normal day. I was going to go out on the oceanographer boat, jump into a divers suit and a heavy...
21.2K 1.1K 43
"Dear Evan Hansen, Life at rehab is alright. But there's one more thing that needs mentioning; You know that guy from school? Jared Kleinman? We shou...
1K 17 12
TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide Attempt, Self-Harm, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Bipolar Disorder, etc. Connor Murphy was always scared of himself, so to make up...
4.9K 260 22
Evan Hansen. A florist? More likely than you'd think. After falling (or at least how the story went) out of a tree while being Park Ranger, Evan deci...