Savior from The Future (Male...

Por Fireyus

The year is 2178. The Anit-Quirk Nationalists have taken control over the world, using the events caused by t... Más

Prologue - 2178
Chapter 1 - Reborn in the Past

Chapter 2 - First Meeting

264 21 4
Por Fireyus

Aizawa POV

These kids are gonna be a struggle to teach, but they show potential. I looked toward Thirteen, who was doing her whole speech about why she likes to rescue people. The class seems annoyed at her ranting, which is fair to a degree. Thirteen always gets wordy with her speeches, even if they do have a good meaning to them. As she continued talking I heard a sound emanate from the center of the building as all the lights went out. Looking over, there is a purple and black portal forming, a few people walk out of it followed by dozens more. I face the new villains that had entered the USJ.

Kirishima "Woah, what is that? Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." Shit, knowing these kids, they're going to try and help fight.

Aizawa "STAY BACK! This is real! Those are villains!" How are the alarms not going off? They must have one of them blocking the sensors. "So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." The large group of villains walked towards us, only three staying in the back. One being the person who made the portal. I could hear the students talking among themselves.

Thirteen "Aizawa, what's the plan? They are blocking the sensors." She walked up to me.

Aizawa "Hmm. Thirteen, I need you to take the kids back to the main campus and alert them of what's going on. If they are bothering to block the sensors then most likely they are only aiming for here to not alert the other pros. Kaminari, use your quirk and try to get into contact with the school." I put my goggles on. I need to end this fast.

Midoriya "Wait what are you going to do? Your quirk and fighting style isn't meant for a full-frontal assault like this!" I looked over at him. Midoriya, his quirk destroyed his body but he has a lot of potential.

Aizawa "You can't be a pro with only one trick. Just sit here and watch." I then jump down and disable the quirks of the individuals trying to shoot at me. I slam down onto the first guy, knocking him out. The brawl had begun. I wrap my scarf around three people and slam them into each other, knocking them all out.

Villain "Wait... that's Eraser Head. He can cancel your quirk just by looking at you!" I look around, the group being cautious of me now knowing my quirk. A big guy with four arms charges me. Seems he's confident that just because I can't cancel his quirk means I can't beat him. I punch him in the face and wrap my scarf around him, kicking the guy behind me in the process. I slam the big guy into the one behind me. I charge another continuing my assault. If I can distract them long enough for the students to escape.

Hand Villain "He really is cool. I hate it when heroes live up to their hype. Kurogiri go get the children." I look up to the mist villain had teleported up to the entrance, blocking the students from leaving.

Aizawa 'Shit, I blinked and he got by. I just have to hope that Thirteen can deal with him.' I continue to fight the large group, my eyes beginning to burn. A large explosion erupts from the front entrance. Probably Bakugo whos trying to fight. 

Damn it...

I just have to hope that the other pros get here soon. I'm not going to be able to keep this up for much longer. As I take down two people, suddenly the one with hands all over his body charges me. I disable his quirk and block his strike but I blink in the encounter.

Hand Villain "Ah, Eraser Head. You know, you're a real struggle to fight especially with that quirk of yours. Though I finally figured out your tell. It's your hair..." I feel a large pain in my elbow as I see the clothing and skin dissolve. I punch the villain in the face and attempt to back off but two more villains attack me. I take them out with one arm, wrapping on and throwing him while kicking the other.

Looking at the hand villain, ready to fight him I cancel his quirk.

Hand Villain "Man, you are so cool. Still fighting with one arm like that. Though you got one thing wrong. I'm not the final boss. He is." I look to see the massive monster of a man standing over me. He grabs me by the face and slams me onto the ground. I disable his quirk but he continues to fight with the same strength.

Aizawa 'Wh...what the hell... Why is he so strong.'

He goes to attack me again but before he does there is a massive explosion from the front entrance. I see a red bolt of lightning fly from the entrance and appear before the beast above me.

It's the hooded kid from earlier.

He kicks the monster a few meters away. The hand villain looks shocked.

Hooded Kid "Hey, Aizawa. Can you stand?" He's paying full attention to me, dumb mistake on his end. But he just saved my life. He slowly helps me stand up.

Aizawa "Yeah, how did you even know what was happening? And what was that strength?" This kid was hiding a lot. He turns towards the beast, the red lightning emanating from his body again.

Hooded Kid "It's a long story that I'll explain later. Right now, we need to deal with the villains."

Aizawa "Alright, well what's your name at least?"

Hooded Kid "The name's Y/N."

Y/N POV

I made it in time. With Izuku's direction, I was able to get to the USJ quite easily. Now I had to fight the Nomu and Shigaraki. Two legendary villains for this time. Shigaraki seemed shocked and pissed that I had just shown up.

Shigaraki "Who the hell is this? You aren't on any of the records that we looked at. You cheater." He scratches his neck, drawing blood. I laughed a bit at his actions.

Y/N "What are you even talking about? Cheating? This isn't some game." There's no way this was the guy I had heard about. The man that killed thousands of innocents and hundreds of heroes. The man that caused my world to exist.

Izuku Visage 'This is him alright. Over the next few months, something changes within him that leads him to be the villain that you've heard about and not what you're looking at.' I look over to Aizawa to see how he's doing. I see him stumble a bit but he should be okay.

Y/N "Eraser Head. I'll do the majority of the fighting here. I need you to support me." He looks over at me like I'm insane. "I know that you're a pro and I'm just a vigilante, but you need to trust me. I can deal with these two, just keep the small one's quirk disabled."

Aizawa "Fine. But after we get through this you better answer every question I have." He then jumps back a few feet. I jump forward and begin my battle with the Nomu.

It goes to punch me but I use Blackwhip to wrap the Nomu. I take the both of us to the air and from there, the Nomu is useless. I begin launching myself around and punching the Nomu at incredible speed and power though the attacks aren't having much effect.

Shigaraki "Ha, even if you are strong. Nomu is created to take punches from All Might at his full power. So you have no chance of beating him." He was laughing. Though little did he know, I'm stronger than All Might. I punch Nomu in the face before twisting around and kicking the Nomu at full force into the ground causing a massive blast. I land next to the half-buried Nomu.

Y/N "So? You built this thing to kill All Might. Last I checked, I'm not him." My danger sense goes off and I dodge Shigaraki who had attempted to attack me from behind. 

I send a weaker kick to his stomach, launching him toward Aizawa who wrapped him in his scarf and slammed him into the ground. The Nomu had recovered at this point and ran forward but instead of going after me, it attempted to punch Aizawa. I use Blackwhip and grab Aizawa and pull him toward me, away from the Nomu who stood behind Shigaraki.

Y/N "You alright?" He stood next to me, stumbling a bit from exhaustion.

Aizawa "About as good as I can be right now." He growls under his breath. "Dammit, why can't you kids just stay out of this."

I look over and freeze up a bit as there in the water next to the battle, is Izuku, though a lot younger than he was when I knew him. Though I can't stay frozen for long as Danger Sense goes off again and I jump up, dodging Nomu again. I grab him with Blackwhip and throw him back towards Shigaraki who is hit by the Nomu and they both go flying a few meters back. They recover quickly. Kurogiri appears next to them, whispering something to Shigaraki who begins cursing and throwing a tantrum like a child. Shigaraki scratches his neck again before suddenly stopping as if he came up with something. He starts laughing maniacally.

Shigaraki "Dammit. Why did the secret boss just have to show up? All I wanted was All Might and instead, I got some ripoff. Well, before we leave how about we kill some kids?" He then reaches for the girl standing next to Young Izuku, making contact with her head but nothing happened. He looks back to see Aizawa had canceled his quirk. "You really are so damn cool." I charge forward to attack Shigaraki but the Nomu takes the hit.

Young Izuku "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU VILLAIN!" He jumps out of the water and goes to strike Shigaraki with a full-powered punch. A large amount of dust is kicked up from the punch hitting. The Nomu had run from me in an attempt to protect Shigaraki. I try to hold it back but it just pulls me along. It goes in to attack Izuku but a voice bellows from the entrance. We all look to see that All Might had arrived... and he was ready for a fight.

All Might "Have no fear because I am here!" He spoke with power and confidence as I had never heard before. This was the symbol of peace. He rushes down, knocking out a few villains who had still been fighting, and gets to Aizawa who was struggling to stand with his injuries. "I'm sorry Eraser Head, If I had been here soone-"

Aizawa "Don't worry about it. Just beat these guys." All Might nods and picks up Aizawa before facing us. In an instant he had picked up the students and me, taking us a safe distance away from Nomu and Shigaraki. I see Shigaraki's mask had been knocked off in the process.

All Might "You all take Aizawa back to the main entrance, quickly! He needs immediate medical attention." I look over to see the three students looking at me cautiously. Makes sense, a hooded guy just showed up and beat up a monster meant to kill the strongest hero. Izuku seemed worried for All Might.

Izuku "All Might! You can't he took a blow from one for a-" He looks over at his classmates and I. "I smashed him at full power and didn't break my arm this time. But he wasn't affected by it. He's too strong! This hooded guy was able to fight him too but his hits didn't have much effect either."

All Might "Young Midoriya!" He turns towards us, giving a peace sign. "I've got this!" Izuku looks unsure but walks off anyways with his classmates. All Might turns toward me.

All Might "As for you, vigilante. I ask that you assist the students in evacuating. I know Young Midoriya said you were able to keep up with the villains, but please, allow the pros to do our job." I looked at the villains, they were recovering now.

Y/N "Toshi- sorry, All Might. I know that I'm not really a hero or licensed. But you need my help here. That big guy was designed to kill you. I can't let that happen, even if you do beat him, it won't be without injury." He sighs a bit, knowing that he's not going to get me to stop fighting.

All Might "Alright... seems I can't get you to back down. But after this Nezu would like to speak with you." I figured that much, add him to the list of people I need to talk to.

Y/N "Sounds good enough to me. Now let's beat these guys." I activated One For All, red electricity surrounding me. We both charge the Nomu, All Might leading the way.

All Might "Carolina SMASH!" He cruses his arms and does a double slash at Shigaraki but the Nomu gets in the way, taking the blow. The attack did no damage to the Nomu stand there unfazed. "Looks like he wasn't lying when he said it had no effect on you. Let's try this!" He then punches the Nomu in the face twice reeling the same results. I then hop in and kick the Nomu square in the knee, breaking its leg. Twisting around I then punch it in the face before backing to where All Might is. It falls briefly but the leg heals before it even hits the ground.

Y/N "Damn. So its generation factor is massive. Gonna be a problem if we don't end this quickly." All Might looks over and nodded. Seemed we needed to attack in sync with a lot of power if we wanted to win.

Shigaraki "Oh it's much more than that. Nomu here has shock absorption, so the only way to hurt him is to gouge out his flesh. Oh but I don't think he'll sit back and let you do that." All Might and I continue to tag team the Nomu, trying out best not to get hit by his outrageously strong punches. All Might gives Nomu a strong blow to the stomach as I fly in from the side and punch him in the face, causing the Nomu to be slammed back.

Y/N "You are the dumbest villain I've ever met. You just gave us his weakness." He seemed annoyed at me for still being in the fight.

All Might "Thanks for telling me how to beat him! All I have to do is wear him down! Then it's on to you!" I distract Nomu by continuing to punch him in the stomach and dodge his grabs while All Might circles around and grabs the Nomu. He then suplexes the Nomu into the ground.

Lots of dust are kicked up when he does this. As it clears I see that the Nomu was going through a portal that ended up right underneath All Might. The Nomu was grabbing All Might on his injured side, blood coming out. I kick its arm attempting to get it to let go.

Y/N "God, let go you bird brain!" I grab the Nomu with Blackwhip and try to pull him out of the portal. He's not letting go at all.

Kurogiri "Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding my warp gates. But this time... I'll make an exception for a hero as great as you." The portal begins closing. "I'm going to enjoy tearing you to pieces."

Y/N "Shit... All Might, can you get him loose?" I look down to see him trying to get the Nomu to let go but it's no good. I hear footsteps coming up and I see Young Izuku running up. "Damn it, Izuku! Stay back!" He continues forward, reaching for us but Kurogiri gets in the way. Though before he can kill Izuku, the Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite himself arrives to save the day.

Bakugo "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!" He takes Kurogiri to the ground, holding his armored body in a firm grip. While we were distracted by Bakugo's explosive entrance, a path of ice quickly makes its way toward the Nomu and freeze it.

Y/N "Wait it's frozen?" I look over to see Todoroki standing a ways away, half covered in ice.

Todoroki "One of your goons told me that you have a plan to kill All Might." As he was talking All Might breaks free from the villains grip. A scream erupts from above and I see Kirishima, the Red Riot, attempt to attack Shigaraki but he misses and falls back to the group.

Kirishima "Damn... that was gonna be cool." These guys are the heroes and legends of my time, it's kind of strange to see them like this. At their start.

Bakugo still smiling wildly at Kurogiri "Looks like I got your body that time you smokey bastard!" It was good to see all these heroes helping.

Todoroki "The symbol of peace is not going to fall to a bunch of delinquents like you." He seems much more serious and dull than in the future. What changed? Doesn't matter, I look around to see a large group of people ready to fight the Nomu and Shigaraki. Though would they even be strong enough to be helpful?

Shigaraki "Dammit Kurogiri, how you go and let yourself be captured like this. You've gotten us into a real jam here." I see Kurogiri attempting to move, only to be threatened by Bakugo. I was about to make a move for Shigaraki but Nomu began moving again. It gets up, shattering its frozen arm and leg off.

Y/N "Woah, its regeneration factor is even more insane than I thought. All Might, get ready..." He looks over to me and nods, still holding his bleeding side.

Shigaraki "Well, you catch on fast. Let's see how fast you are pretender. Nomu, get our method of transportation back." Suddenly the Nomu charges Bakugo. I speed in and grab him pulling him away as the Nomu punches down on the spot he was last at.

Bakugo looks surprised "What the hell." He notices me holding him. "HEY PUT ME DOWN, BASTARD!"

Y/N "Shut up for a second. If I didn't jump in you would have been paste on the ground. Now get ready for a fight." I drop him and stand into my battle stance. All Might was angry.

All Might "These are kids and you didn't even hold back!?" He was pissed for good reason, if I didn't jump in, he would have had to take that blow.

Shigaraki "Well I had to he was threatening my  com-"

Y/N "Would you be quiet with all the monologuing already about society and all that? It's boring, and none of your arguments make any sense." He looked surprised as if I had just told him no for the first time. "You are gonna talk about how we resort to violence to save others. But guess what? You just tried to kill multiple people today so it's justified. Now shut up you damn child."

The UA students get ready to battle with the Leauge Of Villains, but All Might jumps in. Much to their protests.

All Might "Don't attack. Just sit back and watch a pro at work." He turns to me and nods.

I activate One For All and get ready to brawl with the beast once again. All Might's energy skyrockets, must have given himself a quick pep-talk. He charges in and collides fists with the Nomu. I charge in as well. Using Blackwhip I hold the Nomu's arms back while All Might gets a good few hits in. The Nomu pulls me in and attempts to grab me but All Might punches it in the face sending it back. The two begin trading blows, almost at an unseeable speed.

Y/N 'So this is the power of All Might huh? It's incredible.'  I  flip over All Might and axe kick the Nomu in the head sending it falling down. All Might grabs it and throws the Nomu into the sky where I follow using Float. I Grab the Nomu and just like before, I charge it from all angles striking the Nomu at incredible speed. This time though, my punches are having a much greater effect. After a large number of blows, I see All Might ready.

I throw the Nomu down in front of him at an amazing speed. I see him slam into the ground only to be punched by All Might into the sky, sending it out of the facility.

I land next to All Might who is now smoking. He's out of time. But he doesn't look too tired.

Y/N "Don't worry, just stand there and look menacing, I'll deal with them if they get closer." I whispered to him, he smiled a bit.

All Might "I must be getting weaker. In my heyday, that would have taken only five hits. But today it took 100 mighty blows." He turns towards Shigaraki "Surrender, we all want to get this over with quickly."

Shigaraki says something quietly and begins to scratch himself again. Such a child.

Shigaraki "You cheater... you and your ripoff little vigilante." All Might began taunting them.

Y/N "What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled at him, "I know you're out of time. So taunting them is not going to help."

All Might "Don't worry, I've got this." He whispered back, "What's wrong! Are you scared?" Shigaraki had a physical reaction as he backed away in fear, and began scratching himself erratically.

Shigaraki "Tomura Shigaraki, do not fret. Look at him. He has been weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He may have that damn vigilante, but look, our forces are beginning to recover and the students are frozen in fear. We still have a few minutes before the other heroes arrive. We can do this. We can still kill All Might." This speech of his knocked Shigaraki out of his panic spell as he looked towards me and All Might.

Y/N "You were saying?" All Might looked a little panicked.

All Might "Hey, that normally works." I sigh and get ready to begin fighting again. My body soar but not as bad as he is right now. The two villains charge right for us.

Shigaraki "This is for what you did to Nomu!"  He reaches out but suddenly a scream comes from the left. I see Izuku had jumped towards us, his legs dangling unnaturally. Did he break his legs?

Y/N "Izuku! I have this covered you idiot." I charge forward and punch Shigaraki in the face, sending him back. I then follow up with Blackwhip around Kurogiri's body and smash him into the ground. With the two back away I catch a now battered and broken Izuku. "You are so stupid." I see Shigaraki about to charge us again, but he is suddenly shot in the hand.

All Might "The others are finally here." We look to the entrance to see the other UA Pro Heroes had finally arrived. Took them long enough.

Y/N "Guess so. He's gonna need medical attention." I look over to see that All Might had deflated and was hiding in the smoke. Shigaraki had left in a warp gate at this point, being shot a few times might have convinced him to leave. I hear footsteps and see Kirishima running over toward us.

All Might "Wait shit if he comes over he's going to find out my secret." Izuku overhears this and tries to stop him. Suddenly a cement wall is formed in front of us. Cementoss comes out from around it, scolding All Might for acting so recklessly.

Cementoss "Now, you all should see some medical attention. And Y/N, please don't run off again like that. You nearly caused a panic from Recovery Girl." I laugh a bit.

Y/N "Sorry about that, just was in a rush." He just eyed me.

Cementoss "We will be questioning you later so don't be running off now. Come along there's a path we can go that will keep All Might hidden." We then follow him toward the front gate. Little did any of us know, this was only the first of many encounters with the League of Villains.

3RD POV

UNKNOWN LOCATION

Shigaraki was lying on the ground, bleeding from the bullet wounds he had gotten at the USJ. Next to him, was Kurogiri, who was explaining the situation to a mysterious few voices on the TV screen. Shigaraki remembered a few details that might interest the person he calls Master.

Shigaraki "Master... there was something strange. There was the kid, he jumped in and tried to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him too. But there was another as well, a hooded vigilante. He was insanely strong, stronger than All Might. He had these weird black energy whips that he used during the fight. It was like fighting two All Mights."

Master "Interesting... do not worry. We have learned more information today than you could possibly imagine. For now, gather yourself an elite squad of villains. Take all the time you need. For now, I will remain hidden. Remember Tomura Shigaraki, there will be a day that you will make the world fear you..."

USJ Facility

Outside of the USJ stood all of Class 1A... well minus Midoriya, cause he broke his legs... again. The class was questioning the police about whether or not their teachers and friend would be okay. Until Bakugo finally asked for himself something they had all been wondering.

Bakugo "Great... now. Who in the hell was the hooded guy?" Detective Tsukauchi looked over at Bakugo.

 Detective Tsukauchi "Now that, I'm not too sure. From what I've been told by UA Staff. He is some sort of vigilante that arrived at UA's doorstep asking for medical attention the other day. Seems he just woke up today and rushed over here to help you all. We don't know how he knew this was happening so for now, that's all I can give you." The class seemed shocked at this. A vigilante actually helping others even when pros were around. it was a situation practically unheard of. Maybe their teachers would fill them in when they got back. No telling for now.

All they could do is wait and see...

A/N - Hey all, finally done with another chapter. No notes for now, just as always, if you have any criticism. Just let me know. Thank you and peace out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

148K 5.1K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
1.2K 28 15
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
2.1K 139 21
Palingenesis- A concept of recreation or rebirth. Being in a similar situation to Pro Hero Hawks, Y/n L/n is contracted through the JHC to eliminate...
190K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...