Breaking Miliyon

By giftedkae

Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Juda... More

🥂Welcome home 🥂
Meet the characters
BM 1: party favors
BM 2: crush
BM 3: Antagonist
BM 4: Troubled
BM 5: Feelings
BM 6: Lets just be honest
BM 7: Scholars
BM 8: Provoked
BM 9: Reasons
BM 10: Masked pt 1
BM 11: Masked pt 2
BM 12: IOU
BM 13: Transparency
BM 14: His muse
BM 16: Speckles
BM 17: Pigments pt 1
BM 18: Pigments pt 2
BM 19: The feels
BM 20: Who?
BM 21: Next to me
BM 22: Deja vu
BM 23: Break away pt 1
BM 24: Break away pt 2
BM 25: Complicated
BM 26: Crystal clear
BM 27: Deep end pt 1
BM 28: Deep end pt 2
BM 29: Die for you
BM 30: Antidote
BM 31: Adrenaline
BM 32: Viral
BM 33: Inches
BM 34: In-Tension pt 1
BM 35: In-Tension pt 2
BM 36: Go captain
BM 37: 'habun' Armani
BM 38: Girl code
BM 39: The edge of Paradise pt 1
BM 40: The edge of paradise pt 2
BM 41: Guilty pleasures
BM 42: Tulum pt 1
BM 43: Tulum pt 2
BM 44: Better version
BM 45: Sour Candy
BM 46: Diagnosis
BM 47: Cover
BM 48: Pretend
BM 49: Mole
BM 50: Prey
BM 51: Detour
BM 52: Satire
BM 53: Sacrifices pt 1
BM 54: Sacrifices pt 2
BM 55: Lucid
BM 56: Take one to the head
BM 57: Angels dont Cry
BM 58: Empty
BM 59: The odds
BM 60: Pick a side pt 1
BM 61: Pick a side pt 2
BM 62: Love ties
BM 63: Always n forever
BM 64: October 20th
BM 65: Find your love
BM 66: Bullseye
BM 67: Ghosted
BM 68: Different pages
BM 69: The longest night
BM ♾️: Lets talk
BM 70: Truce
BM 71: Waves pt 1

BM 15: Unfold

2.1K 241 232
By giftedkae

Same day, Cont'd
~~~~~~
The Langston residence

Miliyon's pov
~~~

" Did you have a hard time finding the place?" I asked Jav as I led him and his friends through the foyer and to the sitting room.

Not you asking him such a random question Mila.

My subconsciousness teases,

"The GPS do har ting Mon." He replies, I guess to not make it obvious that my question didn't make much sense, cause why mi even ask him that when I know mommy gave him directions and our house isn't hard to miss.

"Girl a weh yuh rush off guh." I hear Fancy's voice behind me,

I turn around only to see her, Char'Donae and khyana walking into the sitting room now clad in their swimsuit coverups.

And watch me inna towel.

A betta mi inna my towel still because my bathing suit is very revealing and I'm not ready for Jav to see it all yet. Then again if it was just him here maybe I'd take it off, just to tease him a lil bit.

Yuh reach far though,

"Mi come round here fi open the door because we have visitors, yuh remember Javier?" I ask Fancy,

She looks at him for a couple seconds before she nods, saying,

"Yea...The artist from the Charity event." She smiles and waves at him politely.

He nods in acknowledgment,

" I'm not sure you if you met her already but these are my best friends, Fancy the one that hosted the charity event, Char'Donae and Khyana, This is Javier and..." I trail off, waiting for Jav's two friends to introduce themselves.

"Blaze."

"Ashad."

"Great so now that we're all acquainted, while you're here make yourselves at home."

Ashad and Blaze nod politely, so I direct my attention to Jav who seemed to be occupied with his phone. However he did put it away when he realized that I was looking at him.

Stop stare dung the bwoy Mila,

But he's so pretty.

"Uh...you can follow me upstairs with the paintings." I finally say.

Instead of responding he picks up the four medium sized canvases and I lead the way up the stairs.

When we're finally upstairs I lead him to my room.

Now a days I tend to leave my room door slightly open because of Indigo. I really don't want her to try to scrape the door when she can't leave the room freely.

Speaking of that, I feel like I wanna ask daddy to get some people to make a little doggy door, that way she can go in and out when she wants.

That's if she can even reach it, because she's so tiny.

I do think she's sleeping right now though. Either that or she's somewhere about the house.

I proceed to push the door open, and Jav follows me inside. I scan the room for Indigo and soon I find her fast asleep with one of her doggy toys.

A must fi har room.

I hear Javier slightly chuckle behind me, I guess after seeing how comfortable indi seems to be in her little doggy bed.

"A wah?"

He makes a head gesture towards Indi which causes me to roll my eyes playfully.

"A suh she gwaan like she pay bills round here."

He shakes his head, as he places the paintings down.

"Anyways my mom said it's 10k for each painting so..." I trailed off as I walked to the closet in my room, where I keep my little pink safe.

Mommy suppose to give me back my money enuh because I'm paying him out of my money.

Yuh know she nah gi yuh back dat.

Exactly suh mi deevn know weh mi a seh.

she doesn't really keep hard cash, but I do. Whenever Daddy decides to give me my allowance in cash I always just store the bands in my safe.

I put some in the bank when I feel like it.

I typed in the combination before pulling out a coil of money. I counted around 50k (jmd) and then I put the rest back.

"Here you go." I handed the money to Jav and watched him scan the coil for a couple seconds.

"More than 40 grand dis?" He looks at me with furrowed brows and I shrug.

"Consider it a tip."

His expression is unreadable.

He eventually fishes his wallet from his Jacket pocket and places the money inside.

I gave him the money in $5000 bills so the coil wasn't thick.

" Ah, respect maams." He smirks

Why him a mek mi blush suh,

Bout maams...

My eyes find my feet, as my cheeks heated up,

"So do you mind telling me which is which?" I ask referring to paintings; I know two of them are mine and the other two are for mommy.

" Think unuh woulda just pick among unuh self, but mi can mek yuh know which one mi think yuh woulda like." He picks up one of the canvases that's seemingly wrapped in clear paper, I guess to not get it dirty.

He scans it for a couple seconds before he shows it to me fully. And like the first time I saw one of his paintings, again I was utterly mesmerized by how talented he is.

"Wow..." my sentence trails off as I admire the canvas. It was a painting of a Naked woman, but looking at it doesn't even make a person uncomfortable, infact it should make anyone appreciate how beautiful the female body is.

"You painted this based on your imagination?" I ask, eyes still fixed on Jav's masterpiece.

"Mi have my ways of getting inspiration." As those words leave his mouth his eyes never leave me. He openly overlooks me with an unreadable expression lacing his handsome face.

Is he referring to me?

"Ways of getting inspiration?" My curiosity gets the best of me.

He nods slowly,

Does he want me to give him even more inspiration? After all it would be nice to see my own body represented like that.

As if that's the only reason I wouldn't mind getting naked for him.

Slow down Miliyon.

"So do you have to see something to get inspiration or you just have to think about it?"

Does he see what I'm getting at?

"It depends on what it is, but in most cases seeing it before me always makes the outcome better." He shrugs.

Hmm

"In that case, I have a favor to ask."

His lips form a subtle smirk, and his eyes find mine.

"Wah dat?"

I'm silent for awhile, and I can tell he's curious as to the words that are about to leave my lips.

"Can you paint me?"

He cocks an eyebrow, "paint you?"

I nod, and all he does is look at me with low eyes.

"Yuh wah mi paint yuh?" He asks again, this time his voice is lower and more husky.

He steps towards me, now closing the gap between us.

I look up at him innocently and thats when I feel his hands brush my chest, right above the top of the towel that's hiding my partially exposed body.

He tugs at it and with little effort it falls, exposing my silk bathing suit.

He steps back alittle bit so he has a better view of me and the look on his face is dark and lustful.

Just the way his eyes are fixed on me is making between my legs moist.

"Jah..." he trails off as his bottom lip finds way between is teeth, exposing his braces.

They're a different color now too.

So sexy,

"I want you to paint me just like that?"

"Eeh." He watches me undo the top and within seconds it falls to the floor now exposing my naked chest to him.

"I know you can't do it right now but I want to leave you with some inspiration."

His eyes linger on my perky breasts and I watch as he  inhales. Soon his eyes find my fingers that are playing with the hem of the bikini bottom.

I'm tempted to let him see everything in full.

Hear the lady,

"It nuh feel like a just paint yuh wah mi paint yuh enuh maams."

I shrug as if I don't feel the obvious sexual tension between us.

"Wah else yuh feel mi wah?" I question,

He steps towards me again, I feel him push his hands under mine, so now they're under the straps that are holding the bikini bottom up. His soft palms caress my skin and soon I feel him grip a handful of my ass,

he then leans down and whispers in my ear.

"You tell me." He slaps my ass a couple times, allowing soft baby like moans to escape my lips.

"Yah show mi yuh likkle sexy body, suh tell mi weh yuh wah mi do." His hand grips the back of my neck and I look up at him absolutely tongue tied.

To how my underwear soaked right now is a good thing mi neva tek it off, but then if I did I'm curious to know what would happen.

"I—," I'm about to say something but then Javier's phone rings and I immediately stop talking.

He looks at me for a couple seconds before he fishes his phone from his pocket and answers it, slightly walking away from me.

Whew,

I don't know why but my boldness suddenly left the chat as I stood there waiting for him to wrap up his call. Eventually I wrapped the towel back around my body and took a seat on my bed.

Typing on my phone was the only thing I could think to do right now to stop my mind from doing backflips. I was starting to think about what just happened and how I slipped out of reality for a few seconds.

How can Javier have my mind like this and we hardly know eachother?

I feel like he just does everything so...different.

Much different than what I'm used to. He's so mysterious, yet so charming,

Not to mention intriguing—

"Sorry bout dat shorty."

I look up at him, and watch him place his phone back into his pocket.

"It's ok."

"Mi affi cut now, but in regards to weh yuh ask, how tomorrow sound?"

I smile,

"I have your number so we'll keep in touch." I respond.

"Ah..." he uses his index to cup my chin slightly before he smiles and I watch him leave the room.

Best believe I released the breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

Later that night, 8pm
~~~~~
📍The langstan residence📍

I sat with my legs crossed, watching my three big headed teenagers practically ignore eachother. For the past couple days it's been like this because in simple terms, Miliyon pissed off her brothers yet again.

I would've addressed it on the day it happened but ai couldn't because I was busy hiding what happened from Khalil. I mean if he found out Josh probably wouldn't be alive right now.

When Khalil fi dawk him dawk enuh, especially when Mila is involved, suh mi affi try fi save the likkle tyrants from punishment.

He's not in the country right now because he had some things to deal with in Mexico, however he should be back in two days.

So I might as well use the time we have now to deal with the situation.

"Alright so your father is not here, which means this is the best time to discuss what happened a few days ago."

Mila looks up from her phone at me and Delano chuckles in a sarcastic way.

Two a dem always at it.

"First of all unuh know seh mi choose fi do this now because if unuh father did ever deh here it wouldn't pretty, so  I suggest unuh deal wid the situation now and just speak your minds freely..." I trail off and direct my attention to Delano.

"Now based on what I know, Miliyon posted a video on her insta story, I'm still not aware of what it was because she deleted it before I could see it, but then it earned you a slap from your brother so it must've been something that triggered him. Now mi nah seh what he did was right but I want to know where it was all stemming from, suh who would like to do the honors of talking?"

Silence

" Unuh suddenly dumb now?"

Domaine huffs,

"I think the best person to explain this is Miliyon." He says,

Mila rolls her eyes obviously annoyed.

"Fine if unuh want it even more clear, The world found that Joshua and I were in a relationship. I posted a sentimental video of the both of us on my page because he was leaving and I wanted him to know that I wasn't ashamed of him. We've been hiding our relationship for about a year and a half and Josh always respected the fact that I wanted whatever we had to be a secret,

And the main reason for that is because he knew it would make Dom and Delano upset; and I do get that you guys are bestfriends, but I chose to make the post for Josh, because for once I wanted to put him first."

I could've told anyone that Mila and Josh were more than just friends, in all honesty I don't know how her brothers missed that.

I won't take sides though, instead I want to hear what the boys have to say.

"Why did you slap her Delano, because the video I did see wasn't explicit?" I ask looking over at Delano, whose face held a nonchalant expression.

All dat, Mila lucky her father hardly use instagram again.

"Mi slap har because the video she posted on her story was inappropriate and not to mention her words, they were just disrespectful."

"Nuh caz yuh swear yah mi fada." Mila replies rolling eyes.

"Oye nuh bother wid it right yasso." I stop them immediately before they can start bickering.

"And fyi it was supposed to be posted in my close friends."

Delano hisses his teeth.

"How do you guys feel about Josh and Mila being together just talk your mind."

" In all honesty enuh mummy a deevn the fact seh dem deh enuh, mi just nuh like seh she dweet the way she dweet as in how she just randomly post sumn like dat." Delano explains, which I do understand.

"Dat mi a medz to and the fact seh Josh a mess wid mi sister and we openly talk bout certain things in regards to females it just look a way now, mi nuh rate dat." Dom chimes in.

I get where they're coming from. But then I'm sure Mila feels some type of way too. Imagine having so many persons watching you all the time, it's uncomfortable and I can vouch for that because of how I grew up.

I don't want Mila to bottle up her emotions because the truth is that the things Khalil and I were doing at 16...mi cyah seh dem did holy, but look at us now, happily married.

I'm not saying I want her to be out there doing what she's not supposed to, but having a boyfriend or whatever I rather she talks about it freely, that way I can properly guide her as a parent. I mean she's focused when it pertains to school so I don't think having a boyfriend would change that.

After all she managed to stay in the honors society while sneaking around with Josh so what can't she do.

That's something mi affi guh talk to Khalil bout still.

"Well that I do understand, however Miliyon is free to like who she wants, she can't help that. The only thing I do suggest is that you guys try to communicate more. You're siblings and I don't want you guys to fight over foolishness like this in the future. You guys already found out their relationship and Josh has migrated so this ongoing thing between you all is not necessary."

They are all silent as I speak, so I guess my words are resonating.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like that, I didn't mean to ruin the bond you guys and Josh had." Mila apologizes first.

The boys are still silent,

"Lano?"

"Sorry mi put mi hand pon yuh, my anger get the best a mi."

I swear he's just like his grandfather.

He will come around when he's ready.

"Alright then, now that you guys have apologized you're free to talk it out somemore, because mi sure annuh everything unuh wah mi fi know." With that being said I get up and leave the living room.

Dem pickney yah lucky enuh, cause mi done wid this issue now. As a matter a fact a time fi mi call my husband before him start ring down my phone.

Heyy kaebies it's yah girl back wid another update. I hope you enjoyed the chapter ☺️ as usual don't forget to vote and comment.

Are y'all excited to see what will happen when Jav paints Mila?

How will she get to meet him?

The triplets finally made up after Mila's boldness 😭🥲 and now we know why she posted Josh.

Anyways guys there's more drama to come so stay tuned 😘

Ft. Good body Judah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
162K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
401 14 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...
617K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...