Stuck in The Middle

By stories4_fun

Sam Turner is a very famous actress/ model who's been in the spotlight since she was 5 years old. She's had h... More

Background
Characters
The Reveal at Raw
Red Card
Scored
Last Walk
The Party
Wrestlemania
Backstage
Hospital
Home Sweet Raw
New Project in Europe
*important a/n*
Filming
Last Scene
Dinner
A/n
Jimmy Fallon
Best Reveal Ever

Cream Puffs

31 3 0
By stories4_fun

CW: Death Threats, rape and suicidal thoughts mentioned

"Look Sam I'm really sorry for earlier" I see Selena pinch Tyler's shoulder.

"Ow" He looks back at her.

"And I'm really sorry about what I said to you. It was uncalled for and a really shitty thing for me to say" Rocket comes from behind my legs.

"Oh my god, Rocket has gotten so big" I then see Drew and Odessa walk to the front. Drew gets on his knees and starts playing with Rocket and Rocket seemed to remember him. Which is surprising because I got Rocket a couple months before me and Drew broke up.

"Well the last time you saw him he was like 4 months old" He laughed.

"True"

"Hey Sam" Odessa gives me this mean smirk. I never really liked her even when me and Drew dated. I always felt like she didn't like me and always felt she wanted to steal Drew from me. Well she succeeded.

"Hey Odessa, nice seeing you again" I say it in a very noticeable sarcastic voice. I heard Andy let out a little giggle so I knew she was somewhere in the group but I could also hear Matty's British voice. It sounded like they were flirting with each other. Which hurt a bit.

"I smell something baking. Watcha baking" Selena tries to change the topic.

"Cream Puf- Shit" I run to the kitchen because I forgot to turn off the stove with the cream filling cooking on it. Everybody follows including Rocket. I check and luckily nothing happened. Surprisingly it was the same as I left it. Just a bit warmer.

"Woo, that was a close one wasn't it Rocket?" I bend down and squish is cute little flappy cheeks like a old granny squeezing their grandchild's cheeks.

"What was a close one?" Andy asked while still laughing with Matty.

"Oh, I forgot to turn the burner off when I heard the door bell so I was scared that the cream filling burnt or something but luckily it didn't" I go into cabinet and take out the vanilla.

"That's good" Matty speaks.

"Yeppers" Why did I say yeppers. I pour some vanilla into the thick pudding without measuring it.

"Wait aren't you going to measuring the vanilla?" Matty questions me.

"I don't me-"

"Sam doesn't measure vanilla" Drew cuts me off and Odessa gives him a weird look.

"In her eyes, you can never add too much vanilla but you can add too little" He looks at me and gives me a soft smile.

"I've apparently haven't added enough vanilla to stuff multiple times"

"What can I say I like my vanilla" The oven timer goes off and I take out perfectly brown cream puffs.

"Those look delicious" Tyler steps closer towards me to get a better look at them.

"It seems like this isn't your first time making them" He looks me directly in the eye. I let out a laugh.

"Far from it. I've been making cream puffs for as long as I can remember"

"Really, that's cool"

"Yeah, some of my favorite childhood memories are me making them with my grandparents" He smiles.

"So how do you fill them exactly? I've always wanted to know how bakers do it without popping the puff"

"I don't know" I laugh.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I catch basically everyone looking at me but mostly Matty and Drew.

"I don't fill them...I cut them in half and add the cream when I'm ready to eat the so I can put how much cream on the cream puff that I'm in the mood for"

"Well are you going to be eating all those your cream puffs by yourself?" He gives me a really soft smile.

"Well I mean if you guys want to stay and have some you guys are welcome but I was just planning on making my cream puffs and taking them to the movie room and watching a movie"

"I'm in" Tyler says.

"Me too" Andy and Matty say it at the same time which was weird.

"Well I was already staying even if she didn't offer" Selena said proudly laughing.

"Me and Odessa are in too" Odessa looked really annoyed at what Drew just said.

"Okay then uh you guys make your cream puffs I'm going to go set up the movie" I start to walk away.

"What movie?" I hear Matty ask and I turn around.

"I'm debating on two movies actually"

"What are the two movies?"

"Mamma Mia and Strange Magic"

"What's Strange Magic?" They all basically asked at the same time.

"Well it looks like we are watching Mamma Mia since you don't know Strange Magic" I start walking away again.

"Come on Rocket" Is the last thing they hear me say.

"Ok but actually what's Strange Magic?" Tyler ask everybody else. Selena pulls out her phone.

"I've known her for so long and we've watched many movies together but I have no clue what it is" Andy says and looks at Matty with flirtatious eyes and a soft smile.

"Ok I searched it up and it's a animated musical basically and it's about a fairy Princess who has to save her sister from something called the Bob King and it says before she was taken she was hit with a love spell and the first thing she saw was the Bob King so she fell in love with the Bob King" Selena says with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah that's sounds like something Sam would watch. Musical, Love, and weird plot" Everybody laughs and head to the movie room to see Sam sleeping in one of movie sofas with Rocket by her head.

"Aw she's sleeping so peacefully" Selena says as she sits in the sofa next to Sam's.

"She aways was a peaceful sleeper. I miss that" Everybody looks at Drew but Odessa looks mad at Drew.

"Uh I mean I miss seeing her like not stressing out because I know lately she hasn't been sleeping because she's been stressed out. I can see it in her eyes. The lack of sleep"

"He's right. I've been telling her not to stress out over the stuff she's stressing out about. But she hasn't listening and I don't think she's had a full 6 hours of sleep in weeks" Andy says with a little concern in her voice.

"Why don't we watch the movie and let her sleep?" Matty says when he grabs a iPad looking thing.

"Anybody know how to work this?" He holds up the remote.

"Give it to me" Andy take the remote and starts playing the movie. Her and Matty sat on the same sofa and they were cuddling in each other's arms a bit. Selena looked at Andy and she seemed a bit annoyed at Andy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right as Dancing queen started I woke up after my little nap. I let out a little groan and squeezed Rocket a little because I am so mad I missed half of Mamma Mia and Money Money Money which is my favorite song so after Mamma Mia is over I'm gonna watch the second one even though it's not as good as the first one. And I cry at the end during the church scene.

"Look who's awake" I totally forgot they were here.

"Uhh, yeah I'm not going to lie I totally forgot you guys were but that's not going to change my plan" I look behind me to see Andy and Matty cuddling and as soon as I look in their direction they immediately pull apart. Drew and Odessa were kinda cuddling but Odessa seemed mad at him. Tyler was just looking at me. And Selena was going back and forth from me and the screen.

"And what plan is that" Tyler asks and I smirk a bit.

"To watch the second movie"

"There's a second movie?" Tyler seemed serious.

"Yeah, you didn't know?"

"Sam you cry during the second one" Andy said laughing.

"Really, it's not even sad it's more boring than sad" Odessa is getting on my nerves.

"Get the hell out of my house right now" I'm done with her attitude right now. She seems surprised that I said that.

"Are you serious?"

"Did I stutter? Get the h e l l out of the house" She gets up and gestures for Drew to follow he stays seated.

"Drew lets go!" He still doesn't get up She's sounds really angry. I wonder who made her angry? I let out a little giggle.

"What the hell you laughing at?"

"Oh nothing" I look over at Drew and he smiles at me.

"Drew this isn't funny let's go" Odessa seems like she's so done with him.

"No I want to stay and watch the movie"

"Really or do you just want to make sure your ex girlfriend doesn't get with one of the two guys in this room. Well we can probably cross that dude over there with Andy because during the movie I caught them kissing so he's off the list." Andy and Matty look so shocked that Odessa said that. I jump up out of my seat. Literally.

"WHAT" I look directly Andy and Matty but what surprised me most was Andy didn't have guilt in her eyes it was the total opposite. She seemed proud. I couldn't read Matty's eyes which was weird cause I'm great at reading eyes. Always have ever since I was a kid. All of a sudden I realize Dancing Queen is over.

"This is just great. So fucking great." I start to tear up because I'm so tired and done with all that's happen. "Andy I trusted you and I see you don't care about my feeling at all because I can see it in your eyes. Your proud of what you did and you have zero guilt for it. And don't even try to say 'What of course I  feel guilty' because I know your lying I can see it." I turn to Drew and Odessa. "Odessa I don't even know why you were even here in the first place. Because I know for a fact you came here to check in on me. I probably would of been better of if you didn't come" They all look at me concerned because of how much I'm crying.

"Sam you need sleep" Selena puts her hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off.

"No Selena I'm fine I don't need sleep, what I need is for all of you to leave my house and leave me alone for a while. I need to be alone for a while." They all look at each other.

"Come on guys she's just being over dramatic as usual" Odessa walks out the Theater room and I follow her. And everyone follows behind

"Over dramatic, over dramatic, are you serious you have no clue what I've been going through the past couple of days" I feel like I'm about to explode if she says one more obnoxious comment.

"Oh please enlighten all of us on how you slept with one dude and then kissed another dude the next day and then flirted with your ex the next like a slut" Oh she's dead.

"Yeah I know what I did, call me a slut all you want but you have no clue what kinda calls, texts, letters I've been getting in the last 24 hours"

"Go on please I'm intrigued"

"Death threats, rape threats. Have you ever gotten them? Where they say how they are going to come to your house Rafe you and then shoot you in the head because you deserve it" Everybody stays quote.

"I ruined my reputation. I used to be known as Hollywoods sweetheart know I'm known as a slut. The stress of this entire situation is killing me inside and out and I can't take it anymore" I'm struggling to get words out now because I'm choking on my tears. "It's m-made me wish I c-c-could just leave this world and be at peace" I drop to the floor and lean against the wall and rest my head on my hands.

"Sam you didn't do anything wrong you shouldn't be putting this much pressure on yourself. You're still Hollywood's sweetheart. You've got so many fans standing up for you" Selena starts choking on her tears. "Please Sam don't ever say anything like that again and if your every thinking of it call me okay? You know I love you so much and I will always be here for you" She hugs me so tight I feel like I'm going to pass out from the lack of oxygen.

"I-I can't breath. Your squeezing me to death" We both laugh. She pulls away looks me in the eyes, smiles and gives me a quick hug.

"I love you too. I think I'm just going to take a break from guys"

"Probably a good idea" She reaches out her hand and I take it. She pulls me up. Everybody is looking at me but I could care less I really just wanted to be alone and watch Mamma Mia.

"Ok now I hate to sound rude by I really do want you guys to leave because I want lying about me wanting to be alone cause I think I just need some alone time away from the press and everything" I say with a small smile.

"You got it" Selena says as she leads everybody to the front door they all say there goodbyes and I head to the door too, to wave my goodbyes and what I said next I don't even know why I said it.

"Oh and uh Andy your fired" I smiled and closed the door before I could get her reaction. I seriously don't know why I said it. I think it was just because I was so mad at her for kissing Matty.

¥Sorry that this is so long I kinda just got in the grove and didn't realize until after I finished that it could be two chapters but I'm too tired to have to split it. Also I'd just like to say the whole crying during the second Mamma Mia is hundred percent about me I cry every time during the church scene and I don't know why I just do. But either way I hale you liked this part it took me three hours.¥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 9.8K 84
Leaving your hometown is hard, establishing yourself in a new city is harder, making a living as a painter is even harder, but re-finding yourself an...
55.8K 1.6K 41
"We are two different person that live in a very different world" Jessica Jordan or best known as Jess Jordan, the music sensation all over the world...
3.4M 108K 55
Meet Aubree Mary Turner our regular fun loving, sarcastic, childish, happy-go-lucky girl. She has been through a lot and Alone. After a life shatteri...