ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxv

586 33 34
By Anna6307

CHAPTER LXV

Oh, yes, he'll be thrilled.

"Does no one stops trying to kill you, oh my god?!" Vaishali exclaimed, smacking her hands on the hand rest of the couch she was lounging over.

"Seems like that." Lucy shrugged before continuing sipping on her carton of mango juice.

"No, but really, Lucy," she waved her hands around exasperatedly, "we were out for two hours, literally just two, and all the drama just unfolded."

"Where were you, actually?" Lucy raised a curious brow at them.

"Out in the bayou." Hayley spoke up.

"Doing what. . .?" Lucy trailed off before adding. "Just curious. If you don't wanna share, it's totally okay."

"Finding out more about 'the wolf'" Vaishali raised her fingers, quoting the words 'the wolf'.

"And finding out about my family." Hayley added.

"Wait," Vaishali interjected, "where are the Mikaelsons right now?"

"Nik's out to grab us food. Kol's gone to eat 'food'" she air quoted the word 'food', "and as for the other two, I'm not so sure."

The doorbell rang at the exact moment as Lucy made to stand to attend to it.

"Wait, lemme take it." Vaishali gave her a firm look, before heading out of the sitting area.

"So, did you find anything about them?" Lucy asked Hayley.

"No, not yet." she shrugged, dejectedly.

"Lucy!" Vaishali's voice called out. "There's someone named Josh. And he's asking for Klaus."

"Excuse me." Lucy rose up, giving an apologetic smile before she reached the front door thrown ajar while Vaishali stood by impatiently.

"Hi, Josh." Lucy smiled at the young vampire.

"-I'm gonna go use the loo." Vaishali spoke in a hurry before swiftly departing.

"Hey, is Klaus home?" Josh spoke up, his voice frantic.

"No, he's out. Why, what happened?" she frowned.

"Marcel knows that he doesn't live in Hotel Royale Palace. That he lied to him about where he lives." he rushed out in panic.

"Okay. Okay." Lucy said in a pacifying voice. "He just knows that he lied, right? Not that we live here."

"Yes. . . but. . ." he sighed, "tell him to call me. And, I guess you left your phone in my car."

"Oh, yes, of course." Lucy smiled appreciatively, taking her phone from his hand. "Thank you so much."

"Okay." he nodded before Lucy shut the door as he began walking away.

Before Lucy could make it back to the sitting area, there was a knock at the door.

"What, Josh-?" she opened the door believing it to be Josh, before her face fell on seeing the actual intruder, "Oh, it's the King of New Orleans. So, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Lucy Wright." Marcel nodded, a smirk falling onto his lips.

"If you're here to see Niklaus," Lucy continued before he could ask or say anything, "then you're at the wrong place. I just kicked him out, again. He may enjoy at that Palace Hotel for all I care."

"Trouble in paradise, I see." Marcel smirked. "I already checked there. He is not there."

"Then look again. Because right now he is on his way there. Not there."

"Oh no, I'm sure he'll come back here only. I must wait for him, then." he passed her a sarcastic smile, trying to step in before he slammed into an invisible barrier.

"Good try." Lucy snorted. "This is not a stupid vampires' house which keeps the deed at a vampire's name so that whosoever may enter as they may desire."

"Invite me in then." he shrugged casually.

"Oh, of course," Lucy widened her eyes dramatically, "you may. . . not come in."

"Too bad," he tsked. "Not the way to treat a guest."

"Ooh, I've seen all the good ways you behave with your guests. Especially when they hold your one gorgeous little secret."

Marcel let out a sarcastic laugh. "I thought you were dead ages ago. What lacked that time? My men's capabilities or your weaknesses?"

"Oh, please, I don't have weaknesses that people can exploit. Never did, never will." Lucy passed him a forced smile. "Besides, we both know it's your stupidity that's gonna cost you a lot."

"Tell him anything you want. He won't trust you." Marcel gritted his teeth, the air of casual joking gone.

"Oh, he will," Lucy said smugly, "especially when I show him the memory of our meeting."

The 1950s air buzzed with the party-spirit of New Orleans as a disinterested witch made her way to the Abattoir.

"Marcel Gerard." she spoke to the vampire guarding the entrance. "I'm here to see him."

"Who are you?" he eyed her suspiciously, blocking her way. "Marcel said nothing about a visitor."

"Tell him it's about the Miakelsons."

The vampire looked unsure for a moment before beckoning another vampire and whispering in his ear the message to be delivered.

The said vampire returned almost immediately, vamp-speeding to them. "Come on in."

Lucy stepped in with a blank look before following him up the stairs, to a quiet secluded room where Marcel was waiting for her.

He stood with her back to her, pouring some bourbon as the other vampire left wordlessly.

"Good Evening, Miss. . .?" he trailed off, turning to offer a glass to her.

"Wright. Lucy Wright." she finished, accepting the drink as they took their seats.

"My guy told me you wished to talk regarding the Mikaelsons."

"Let's drop the sons from that. And let's just talk about Mikael."

His eyes snapped to hers instantly.

"What of him?" he asked casually.

"You must remember," she began, leaning back in her seat and bringing the glass to her mouth but not quite drinking from it, "a fire broke out, sometime in the 20s or just before it, in an opera house."

Lucy paused to look at his expression, which was, unfortunately, not really giving off anything.

"My sources tell me that it was Mikael, the Destroyer."

"So," he said slowly, bringing his hands together under his chin, "what do you suggest I do about that?"

"You're one of the survivors of that fire. You must know why and how was he there in the first place."

"My apologies, Miss. Wright, but I have no such information regarding this matter. It was a traumatic experience which I prefer not to discuss."

"I understand. I was there too that day. I'm one of the survivors as well." Lucy sighed. "But I saw you on the stage that day. Tied, bloody. It was obviously something personal."

"Miss. Wright," he stood up suddenly, "I will have to request you to leave. I am unable to provide you any information regarding all that concerns you. So, please, leave."

She stood up, setting down the untouched glass of bourbon on the tea table, looking totally unaffected.

"So," she tilted her head, her gaze fixtating on him, "you mean to say that you and your girlfriend, Rebekah Miakelson, have nothing to do with the fire that day?"

His eyes widened, jaw clenching before he sped to her, fangs barred.

She pushed her hand out, slamming him into the wall. "We will meet again, Marcel Gerard. Until then you must dwell on the grand mistake that you've made, and burn in misery and loathing like I've done for decades, all because of you and your girlfriend's selfishness."

"You will not do that." Marcel laughed mockingly. "Because you know it's gonna break Klaus' heart and obviously, if you'd be a loving girlfriend, you couldn't bear to see that now, would you?"

Lucy's smug look fell as she made to retort, "Marcel-"

"-are you there, Lucy?" Hayley's voice called out, interrupting Lucy, as moments later she emerged too.

"What's. . ." she trailed off before her eyes fell on Marcel, "that is not Josh."

"Hi, I'm Marcel. I don't think that we have met." he grinned at her.

"She don't wanna meet you, Marcel." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Oh, alright," he raised his hands defensively, "well, I'll go now. Tell Klaus I said hello."

"Oh, yes, he'll be thrilled." Lucy gave him a last sarcastic smile before slamming the door shut.

"Wait, that was not good, right?" Hayley asked slowly as Lucy pulled out her phone and began dialling Nik's number.

"Clearly." she huffed, ending the call before dialling, again, and again.

"Why the hell is he not picking?!" she gritted her teeth, "Marcel was here, he knows Nik's been lying to him and everything seems to be getting fucked up again."

"Hey, hey, calm down." Hayley rushed after her. "Drop him a message."

"Yeah." she sighed, typing the text out, "And where's V?"

"She has cramps, so she went to sleep."

"Oh, take the hot water bottle for her," Lucy spoke distractedly, continuing the typing on her phone, "it's lying in my room. Always helps me with my backaches."

The doorbell rang once again making both the women groan out loud.

"I'm not opening it." Lucy threw her hands, exasperatedly, "you take the door."

"O-kay." she nodded with sigh, slow-walking to the door.

"Tyler?" Hayley looked at the hybrid in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Tyler?" Lucy appeared by their side. "Oh my god, how are you?"

"I'm good." he spoke, a little hesitant. "Uh, I actually wanted to talk to you, about, uh, mom."

"Oh," Lucy murmured softly, "yeah, of course. Come on in."

They stepped aside to allow him to enter as Lucy began leading the way inside.

"How's everything back there, Ty?" Hayley asked brightly.

"Um, Tyler?" she asked again, brows furrowing in confusion as he didn't reply immediately.

Lucy turned back to look at them on noticing they weren't close by. "Okay, everything alright, guys?"

"I'm sorry." Tyler sighed, before vamp-speeding to Lucy and pushing a chloroform dipped handkerchief over her nose.

"What the hell!?" Lucy yelled out, voice muffled before her vision went pitch black.

Hayley jumped onto Tyler, trying to get him in a chokehold but he twisted her arm back and managed to crack her skull onto the floor.

And, therefore, just like that, Hayley too fell into the dark abyss of unconsciousness .

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

Well, well, I'm sooo excited for what's to follow *evil chuckle*.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 1700

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.5K 19
โ˜พ โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ-- ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„ /หˆ๐ซษ›๐ฏ(ษ™)๐ซ๐ข/ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ; ๏ฟฝ...
51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
218K 6K 42
"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong" [the vampire diaries season 3-4 & the originals season 1] [tvdu reborn] {Started: 2...
57.5K 1.6K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...