Murder Mystery - H.S

By angelhazs

He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20*
21
22
23*
24
25
26*
27*
28
29*
30*
31
32*
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39*
40*
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49*
50*
51
52
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59*

19 *

3.8K 93 45
By angelhazs

Juliet.

Suddenly, as he was leaning in, I pushed away. I made a fist with my hands as I closed my eyes. "We shouldn't."

Harry steps back and looks down at me, the smell of alcohol filling my nostrils. Harry grips my jaw and turns so I can look at him. "Scared again?"

I first glanced into his eyes before descending to his lips. "Our kiss was a mistake. A mistake that shouldn't happen again."

"So you're going to go off to Kasen?" I rolled my eyes, recalling what Kasen had done to me.

" No." I sigh, "I'm not talking to Kasen again; what he did hurt. I dressed up only to sit on the floor next to you."

"You make that sound like a bad thing." I placed my hands on his chest as he grinned with his lips curled into a sneer.

"It is a bad thing." I smiled. Harry shook his head and pressed his tongue to the roof of his mouth.

"You learned things about me after begging; I'll consider it a plus." I scowl at him, but all he does is smile back. "Stand up," he murmured, rising to his feet and extending a hand.

" What?" I look up at him in confusion.

"C'mon, stand up," and I do, ignoring his help and pulling down on my dress as it rises on its own.

Harry's eyes dipped down as I said, "Okay, I'm up," while crossing my arms over my chest. He glances away while running his tongue over his lips.

"Do you want to change or do you want to stay in the dress?" I arched my brow.

" Why? What are we doing?" I bit my inner cheeks while uncomfortably gazing up at him.

He smooths his hair with his hand. "I promised my daughters that I would take you to their ballet show; I don't like upsetting them."

"You're taking me?" I smiled, looking down at my outfit. "I should probably change. I looked like a slut."

Harry laughs, his eyes gliding down my body. "You'll annoy a lot of parents. I think the dress should stay on—plus, I kind of like this view."

I rolled my eyes and moved in front of him. "You like this view?" He grabs my jaw, nodding.

"Fuckin' makes me want to crave your body." My eyes dipped toward his mouth, and I so badly wanted to kiss him, but I pulled back.

"I'm sorry, it'll only be a dream of yours." I pout as his free hand rests on my hips.

"Till the dreams became reality." Harry firmly holds my jaw, placing his fingers on my bottom cheeks, causing my inner cheeks to rub against one another. I whimper, staring up at him in pain, and he smiles, "You'll realize sooner or later that your body craves mine just as much as mine craves yours."

I gripped his wrist, and his touch sent fireworks through my body. It was like I was getting used to his touch. He releases his hold on my face, and I move back a step.

"My body does not crave yours." I muttered, "I have to go grab something—don't think about me too much," and turned on my heel. I smiled when I heard him scoff. Walking into my room I take my phone, my wallet, and a tiny purse before making my way back toward Harry.

Harry was sitting on the couch, looking down at his phone, as I entered. He looks up when I arrive and turns it off. "Ready?" he asks, and I nod.

I asked softly, "Can you stop at a flower shop? I want to get the girls some flowers," and when Harry didn't respond, I silently hated myself as I cautiously made my way to the elevator, trying not to trip.

My heels clicked against the floor as I walked into the elevator, getting a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Harry walking right behind me. Harry entered the driver's side, and I quietly followed behind, getting into the passenger side. "Is this the thing at their school?" I inquired,

"No," he responds. I hummed and looked out the windows at how the trees moved in the direction of the wind.

"Harry, how did we get caught the day of the art gallery?" He was looking at me before I even turned to face him.

"One of the doors, someone open, had an alarm that we didn't know about—and it quietly rang to his workers." I bite my lower lip and look down at the road, thinking.

"Does Mario, the owner, know it was you?"

"He shouldn't," Harry mentions.

I questioned, "What about our fingerprints?"

"All traces vanish. You underestimate my work. I am friends with everyone." I hummed and gave him another glance.

"You got rid of the evidence?"

"I did." He nods and turns to face me once more. "Unless you don't tell them, nobody will ever know it was us."

"I won't." I immediately say, He nods.

"What about the painting, then? Are they not trackable?"

" No."

"Go grab your flowers," Harry pauses near a flower shop.

"I thought you were ignoring me." I grinned broadly, feeling content.

"I wasn't." He mumbled and leaned his head fully against the headrest, turning to stare at me, his hands resting on the wheel and his lap. "Go on, princess, before we're late."

I nod and unbuckle my seatbelt, but Harry places his card on my thighs before I can get out. "Buy it goes from there."

"I have money of my own." I frowned, picking up the black card and holding it between my fingertips. His eyes glanced down before looking into mine with such intensity.

"I said buy it there—I don't like repeating myself."

" No." I shook my head. "There is no way in hell I am using your money." I put it back on his lap, and as I turned to leave, Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me back his way.

"Take the card, Juliet." We were only a few inches apart when his breath touched my skin. "Listen to me, eh?" His fingers reached my jaw. " Mhm?"

I whimpered, "No, Harry," as he lowered his eyes to mine. His thumb leaned against my lips, smudging my lipstick.

"Listen, What do you need me to do so you can obey? Mhm? Fuckin' treat you like a useless slut."

" Mhm." I tilt my head, "You already do." He chuckles, his gaze lowering on my body.

"I don't think I do just yet." He releases his hold on me and jerkily leans back into his seat, looking at the florist. "Go now."

I take a deep breath, "Fine." I grabbed the card from his lap, my finger brushing against his thighs. We both made eye contact for a split second, and I turned around, exiting and walking into the shop.

When I entered, there were many flowers, and I grinned while looking around. Tulips. Immediately, they caught my attention. I bought pink and white tulips for Marceline, and, as there weren't any green tulips, I called Harry.

" Juliet." On the other end, his voice was scratchy and a little irritated.

"What other colors than green does Azriela like?"

"She likes purple and yellow."

"Thank you." I smiled and hung up while grabbing some white and purple flowers. Two flower bouquets. I quickly made my way over to the car after paying for everything with my money.

" Look." I told him, "I think tulips are one of the most beautiful flowers out there; hopefully they like it." Harry keeps driving silently down the street. "Do you have a favorite flower?"

"No." I hummed.

"You're a little boring." I grinned and said, "I love tulips, daisies, oh, and lilies." I waffled, "I want a garden. I want a garden where I can plant different types of flowers as well as fruits like strawberries, cherries, and blueberries as well as veggies like tomatoes."

At a stop light, he stops, and we both turn to face each other. "Did you use the card to pay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you," he hums and leans forward.

" Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow as I nodded once more. Harry sneers. "You're a little liar."

" What?" I swallowed. His thumb dropped to my lips.

"I'm going to ask you again." He inhaled deeply. "Did you use the card to pay?" My heartbeat accelerates. His eyes moved toward mine.

" No." I shake my head, and he smiles.

"Good girl. One more step toward working on this lyin' shit." Harry looked amused as his eyes wandered over me. He reclines in his seat and keeps driving without saying anything else. I stayed in the same position, controlling my breathing, and focusing on him. I briefly blinked before turning to face the road again.

"Did you find the note your mother left?"

"No." I gritted my teeth. It was a lie. "I probably lost it while moving."

"Back to the lies." He gritted his teeth, and as I turned to face him, his eyes fixed on me. "We're going to have to work on this shit. You're learning how to eat on my nerves."

"Why do you think I'm lying all the time?" I mean, I knew where the notes were, but I never really tried to find them. I don't want him to have it.

"Because you are," he murmured.

I rolled my eyes and shift the conversation "Do you ever want to run away?"

"Run away?" He breathed out loud. " What? What the hell are you talking about, Juliet?"

I sigh. "I'm fed up with arguing. Let's argue later tonight; I don't need you to make my already terrible day any worse." I whispered.

"Why did you have a bad day?" He lifted his brow.

"I asked you a question."

Harry sighs irritated with me. "Maybe not run away, but move away."

"Move where?" He cocked an eyebrow and shook his head.

"My turn." I pursed my lips, allowing him to ask me a question now.

"I think you're enjoying this game more than you let me believe." I giggle. "It was just a busy day at the hospital, and I'm not allowed to talk about my clients, but the first patient I got at the hospital was diagnosed with cancer—and it's just heartbreaking how little kids go through so much."

I hate saying what I did, but for some reason, I couldn't stop and Harry remained silent while I finished my sentence. "This is the part of my job that I hate the most, especially when a parent cries in my arms. I feel so useless; I just wish I could take all their pain away, both the parents' and kids'." I sighed. "Let them live their lives; I think I've had enough."

"You can't take everyone's pain." I frown and turned to stare out the window while Harry muttered to me.

"That is the issue. I wish I could." I harshly swallowed and thought, "My turn." I forced myself to say, wanting to get this conversation over with. "Where would you move to?"

He waits for what seems like a lifetime without speaking before muttering "Spain."

"How come Spain?" I questioned, "Do you speak Spanish?"

He nods, "I do," and I beam.

"Why would you move to Spain? Actually, why not? The girls are still young and able to adjust to a new environment and you can even teach them the language. You have the money, the power, and know the language."

"It's not as easy as it seems. I'm tied down for life, Juliet," he said, exhaling. "I have agreements with people and workers—just a bunch of fuckin' stuff."

I bite my lip and turn my head away. "Do you regret it?" and Harry falls into silence. I turn to face him and notice that every time he chewed gum, his jaw tensed.

Harry completely twists his head to look into my eyes after sensing my gaze on him. "I never had a reason to regret it." I nodded, and finally, Harry parked his car in the parking lot next to a few other cars.

I walked out, and so did he at the same time. I gave him the pink and white flowers while he was standing next to me, saying, "It'll make Marceline happy." Both he and I took a peek at the flowers below. "This will also make Azriela happy."

Harry nods, and I turn to face the studios while glancing at the parents and children who are also entering. I walk slowly with Harry, a gentle breeze blowing in my direction—getting stared at by people. I turned to look at Harry, and he was now wearing a jacket. I furrowed my brow, wondering where he got it from.

We both walked in and found seats near the front, where we quickly became comfortable. A few minutes passed without Harry and I talking to each other before the show started. The lights dimmed in the audience, which made parents pull out phones and cameras as the stage lights shone brightly. A group of girls twirling around on their tiptoes on their way to the stage. Instantly, my eyes spotted two little girls with the biggest smiles on their faces.

Their hair was up in a bun, and they wore pink dresses with pink ballet shoes. Azriela and Marceline looked stunning—I turned to look at Harry, who was also smiling, his phone in his hand as he recorded them dancing. My eyes linger on Harry for longer than I expect, noticing the dimple on his cheeks and the way a curl fell over his eyes, no matter how many times he pushed it back. I swallowed hard.

His eyes never once left the girls as they danced endlessly to the music with their hands in the air. His skin appeared soft and delicate, glowing in the soft light. Harry purses his lips while suppressing a smile, but it didn't last for very long. His pink, glowing, and full lips twitched up into a smile.

Harry's face suddenly turns, and he stares at me for a second, raising an eyebrow. "Staring is impolite." I bit my cheeks inward.

"You do it constantly." I shook my head and turned to face the stage, feeling his eyes pierce my skin.

When the show was finally over, both girls rushed down the stage and crashed into Harry's arms. The flower tumbled to the ground, and I picked it up immediately, watching them. Harry gushes at how proud he is to be kissing their cheeks.

" Daddy! Daddy!! Did you see me?" Marsey giggles as she encircles her father's neck with her arms. "I twirled and twirled."

"Of course, I saw you." Harry mutters, "You did great! You both looked so pretty; I'm proud of you both." Harry tickles Azriela's side while turning to look at her. She laughs, jerking her body and collapsing on top of Harry.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! " She giggles, pushing Harry away; Harry laughs and scoops them into his arms, rising to their feet. They turn their heads, their eyes brightening when they notice me. " Juliet!" Azriela grinned.

"You guys did so well!" I smiled and said, "Congratulations," and she grinned broadly before covering her mouth.

I stepped forward, whispering, "These are from you, daddy," and handed them their little bouquet. Their little eyes widen, and gasps fall from their lips.

Both of them turn to face their father after looking down at the floors. "Thank you, Daddy," both of them said, kissing their dads—causing Harry to smile.

"You have to thank Juliet too," Harry whispered to them.

"Thank you for Juliet."

I softly said, "You're welcome," and they giggled in response.

"Mr. Styles," my attention turns towards the female voice; looking over at her, I smile kindly, taking a step back to give them privacy. "The girls were fantastic."

Harry hums and then turns to look at me. "I'll wait outside while you change, little love." They clutched hands as soon as he placed them on the ground.

They both walked away with what I'm assuming was the teacher. Harry turned to face me holding both flowers in one hand. "Do you want to go get dinner with the girls? As a treat, I always take them out to dinner."

I softly hummed. "That would be lovely."

"Yeah, and you need to eat." I shook my head and said, "Well, I ate chips in the house," to which Harry shook his head.

"That isn't good. You need real food." Once the girls came back, we left for the restaurant. On the way to the restaurant, the girls were singing—or trying to keep up with the lyrics—as music played in the car during the brief and quick drive to the restaurant. Harry didn't appear to mind the loudness of the car, but it caught me off, guard.

They were a handful in the car, so it struck me that Harry was a good dad who was attentive to the children. I'm so used to rude Harry, who doesn't listen to anything I say.

I sat next to Harry at the restaurant, with both girls on the other side. They both had a sheet of coloring pages in front of them with the same four crayons, but they refused to sit on the high chairs despite being too small for the normal chairs.

The girls were now both wearing a matching set of pink dresses and a bow on their heads. "Daddy!" Azriela looks up, blinking her brown eyes at her father.

Harry sets his beer down and smiles gently at her daughter. "What's wrong, little love?"

"Uh," she looks up then back down at Harry and shrugs, "I dunno." Harry laughs and Azri glances at me.

"Juliet, what's your favorite princess?"

"Mhmm, Princess Tiana," their little eyes widen, and they squeal.

"That's my favorite princess." Both of them say at the same time. "I want to look like a princess."

"You are a princess," I smiled while turning to face Azriela and then Marceline. "You both have lovely blonde and brown hair and beautiful eyes, and you both look gorgeous."

They smile, and Marsey murmurs, "Thank you."

"Of course." I smile sweetly at her and lean back in my seat. A few minutes passed, and the girls started talking amongst themselves.

Marsey abruptly stops, her face dropping into a deep frown, or perhaps annoyance, and she glances behind Harry. I whirled around to see a family enter. Two parents and two little girls that are extremely similar to Azriela and Marceline

They looked to be in a good mood; the couples were dressed elegantly, and the girls, who were laughing and leaping around, clung to their mothers as they took a seat close to a booth.

I briefly turned to look at Harry. His eyes fell on my lips before he looked back at his daughter, furrowing his brow and undoubtedly noticing the obvious frown on her face. The way Marceline suddenly became enraged and upset at the family behind us caused her to slump down in her seat and cross her arms over her chest. For a brief moment, she resembled Harry in this way.

"Marceline," Harry says softly, and Azriela looks over at her sister with a frown, not understanding why she is sad. "Why the sad face, little love?"

I suddenly felt out of place, and as Marceline shrugs and looks down at the table, her eyes prickle with tears. This conversation should have been private, I thought.

Harry took a quiet breath and I turned to look at him once more. "Do you want to talk about it?" Marceline turns to face Harry before turning to face me and her sister. "Do you want to talk about it alone?"

I turned to look at Harry as she softly said, "Why doesn't mommy love me?" His gaze was slightly downcast, and his brows were furrowed deeply.

It was like the room went silent. Harry parts his lips to say something and closes them again, running a hand over his hair and blowing out a sharp breath.

"Oh, baby. Mommy did—she still loves you—but sometimes people can't stay because it hurts them," Harry murmured,

She frowns and looks down at the coloring page in front of her, not understanding, "I want a mommy."

"Me too," Azriela speaks up, "My friend has a mommy, and she does so much with her."

Harry again murmurs gently, "I know little love." All of this is hurting Harry. "I wish I could give you everything, little loves; I wish your mommy understood."

"Can I have a new mommy?" Marsey asked, furrowing her eyebrow. "This is unfair."

"Friends make fun of me because mommy isn't here." The words that tumbled over Azriela's lips were like daggers. I have no idea what happened to their mother. I don't know why she isn't around anymore. Yet I can only imagine how Harry must feel after hearing those words, which felt like the pits of hell.

How cruel can children be? "Well, you tell them that your father is wonderful, and then you kick them." Harry tried to make things more fun. "Having no mommy doesn't make you any less special, strong, or powerful."

Azriela grins, then frowns once more; they both appeared to be in a terrible mood. "I should kick my friend." She beams.

"Heck yeah!" Harry grinned and reached out to take both of their hands.

I laughed out loud, drawing Harry's attention to both myself and the other girls. "Do you have a mommy?" Marceline softly questioned:

" Had." I corrected her, "My mommy passed away when I was a young girl." Azri frowns and looks away.

"Your mom passed away? What does that mean?"

I turned to face Harry. "Well, that means she's in heaven, which means I can't talk to her or see my mother anymore."

"Do you miss your mommy?" Marsey asked with her head cocked. All this was like a new topic for her.

I don't miss my mother—but why would I ever tell her that? "I miss her," I say quietly.

"Do you have a daddy?"

"I do." I smile "He's the best dad ever."

"Like, my daddy?" Marsey's eyes sparked, and she looked over at Harry. "Daddy is the best best best daddy ever."

I quietly smiled and said, "Yup, like your daddy, and those girls are mean. Your dad loves you very, very much." She nods, understanding what I'm saying.

Now that they are both smiling, I lean in. "Can I tell you a little secret?" They both nodded viciously.

"Please! please! please!" I smiled at them laughing.

"Just because your mommy isn't around doesn't mean people won't love you. You are overflowing with love." I gave them both a once-over. "Especially by your dad."

They look over at Harry "Do you love me, daddy?" Blinking her eyelashes at Harry, Azri asks.

Harry smiles, "With all my heart." This makes the girls smile: "Until I'm old and wrinkled."

"You are old, daddy!" Harry shakes his head as I turn to face him after hearing Marsey giggle and seeing Marceline jokingly stick her tongue out.

"Yeah, daddy, you're an old man." I give a small smile, and the rest of the meal is spent talking with the twins; occasionally, Harry will turn his head to look at me, but as soon as he realizes it's me, he will look away.

After we ate our food, it was way past the girls' bedtime; they were slumped. Soft snores could be heard coming from the back seat while we were driving to my apartment, and the radio was playing a soothing song.

The only thing shining above us was the bright moon and stars, leaving the streets empty and dark. The majority of the time, Harry was silent as I rested my head on the headrest, exhausted, but I couldn't help but think of him.

and our kiss

I turned to face Harry; he had unkempt hair by this point, and his jacket was off and lying on the back of his seat.

Harry turns and looks at me as he senses my gaze on him. He was focusing on my face with an expression I couldn't read. Today, Harry shocked me to no end. He was...nice

He didn't truly make me feel as awful as he usually does. Opening the gates into my apartment, I slowly started getting myself ready. "Thank you," I smile, "For the dinner." He nods and doesn't say anything else, and I stay with the desire I've had all day.

I wanted to kiss him.

"Bye, Juliet. Find that note." I rolled my eyes and exited the vehicle.

I give him a nice grin and say, "I lost it." Even though I know he is aware of my lies, it was entertaining to hear him call me one.

I walked back into my apartment and was left with the same mess. I exhaled and plopped down on the couch, wiping my drowsy eyes. I looked away from the mess and out the balcony door; the city below us was so bright. Without pausing, I think of Harry and how good he looks today.

Tattoos poked out from his chest, his hair, and his lips. My body developed an unhealthy craving for him.

I desired Harry.

I wanted to feel his body sweat against mine, feel him kiss all up on my body...

And I couldn't stop the desperation. And before I know it, even though his house is only five minutes away, I'm getting an Uber there.

When I knocked on Harry's front door, it opened immediately. He was standing on the other side, shirtless and with messy hair, but he appeared to be fully awake. Light sinned behind him.

" Juliet?" I took a step forward, my lips smashing against his. On my tiptoes, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him more passionately. His jaw releases from my hands. As he deepens the kiss, breathing more rapidly and pulling me closer to him, Harry groans at the gentle contact. I timidly ran my fingertips down his neck.

As soon as I realized what I was doing, I withdrew and covered my mouth. "I shouldn't have kissed you, Fuck," he cursed, brushing his lips with his tongue.

Instead, he approaches me and presses his lips against mine. I exhale and arch my back as Harry steps back and closes and locks the door behind me. My back was pressed firmly against the door, and his body slumped as if it had melted with relief. His mouth immediately attacked mine with needy, savory motions, and his tongue was eager to explore mine.

His lips craved mine as much as mine craved his; this was unlike the one in the art museum because it was filled with so much more emotion and desperation.

His body craved mine like mine craved his

His hands weren't still on me, and I reached down and placed them on my hips. Harry's claws dug deep, and his tongue bit my lips softly. I let out a small moan, and as his lips separated from mine, we both gasped for air. Harry moved closer to kiss me passionately on the neck and jaw.

"Harry, wait, wait." With his forehead against mine, he pulls away. I took a deep breath and stared into his desperate eyes. His lips tremble with laughter while he hums.

He steps back and holds my jaw with his hand. "Mhm?" He arched his brow. I forced myself to swallow, staring intently into his eyes and feeling the pain from his palm tighten. "Use your words, princess; what's wrong? Going to regret this all over again."

I shook my head, and he pouted. "What now?"

I turned my head away as I felt a sudden flush of heat increase on my cheeks. How do I even ask this? "I'm loosin' it, mhmm."

"Take my virginity." I give as though it were nothing. I scrunch up my face, and he chuckles again while caressing his tongue across his lips. "God, that sounds awful." He laughs, leaning his head towards my neck and nibbling at my skin there while softly sucking.

My heart began to sink as soon as he stood in front of me again, this time holding my face in his hands. Harry shook his head, "I'm not taking your virginity, Juliet."

I sneer, "Why not?" My heart was racing faster and faster.

He runs a hand through his hair. "Because I don't know how to be gentle." He took a deep breath, kissed my jaw, and then moved closer to my mouth. He gives me two kisses before turning to face me. "I can't fuck you."

"Uhm, okay?" Harry swallowed before taking a stride toward me while hovering above. He pushes a hair behind my ear and grips my jaw.

"Juliet, you don't deserve that." He shakes his head and says, "You need to do it with someone special, someone who will do it right, not me." He shakes his head and continues, "I prefer things that are different from what I think you'll like."

"Like what?" I murmured, my heart was beating quickly, and his hands traveled towards my mouth, pulling on my lips and running through my jaw.

He chuckles. "I like being rough; I enjoy treating women as if they are nothing as if they are useless." He starts shaking his head but stops himself. "And you don't deserve that. I use them."

"Then use me." He shakes his head again. "Who said I wouldn't enjoy that?"

"You want me to treat you like a useless slut," he said, raising an eyebrow. I nodded, my teeth sank into my lips, and Harry laughed and pressed his lips repeatedly on my neck.

"You need someone better," Harry mumbled as he ran his mouth along my neck.

"Okay, I'll ask someone else." I sigh. "I think your best friend wouldn't mind." I quietly grin. "He looks to be the right choice, huh?"

" Ah." My body started to burn and become desperate as his hands encircled my neck, and he tutted, "I don't think so."

I let out a groan before closing my eyes and sensing the cold pressure of his hands on my body. My heart was pumping faster, and my thighs were rubbing against one another as he placed his tantalizing lips back on my neck. "You don't think so?" I managed to say, with a small evil smile, "Why not?"

Harry's free hand crept under my dress, squeezing my ribs, then moved upward, kissing between my breasts above my shirt. He pulled back and squeezed my breast.

"Because Louis is not going to fuck you." He gritted his teeth. "He won't fucking touch you."

"He won't?" I tilted my head and bit down on my lips, his eyes falling. I hummed and ran my hands up his chest. "You wanna be the first person to touch me?" I pouted as Harry's hands traveled towards my hair, where he pulled me until my head was inching forward and his lips fell on mine again.

My back arches back toward Harry's chest as I gasp into the kiss. His lips press quickly against mine, barely giving me time to enjoy it or feel his lips on me. The kiss was passionate and violent, with want and need at its core. I made an effort to catch up, but I was unsure how. "Harry, mmm." His lips were bright and pink when I pulled back.

"Can I try something else on you?" Without giving it any thought, I nodded, and Harry shook his head, "Words, princess—let me hear you."

"Yes," he nods.

"You know you can tell me to stop whenever you feel uncomfortable, right?"

"I do." He grinned as I nodded.

"Good girl." His thumb pushes inside my mouth, laying flat on my tongue. He looks at me and runs it over my lips and down till he's gripping my neck again. "Sin with me, princess."

And finally, he kisses me all over again. Harry moves one hand to take a firm grasp on the side of my jaw, sliding it until his fingers pull back my hair. I get so lost in how his mouth feels that I begin feeling my hands around his chest, feeling the scars and rough patches of skin.

I groan against his mouth. "Harry!" I whine, and he tsks.

"Patience is key." He taunted, holding me closer to him—his hot breath hitting my skin. I moan a little and move my lips forward as I nod, sensing the pressure from the rising hardness against the fabric of his pants. I draw back slightly as he hisses and digs his fingers into my hips.

Hearing his groans causes a quiet moan to rise from my chest and fall into his mouth. He is groaning at the friction, and the pace of the kiss becomes more frantic and careless. "You're fuckin' ruining me," he mumbled, reaching behind me and pulling down on the zipper of my dress, exposing my thin black underwear and bra. I've never seen him use the dining room, but we've made our way there.

Harry took a sharp breath in. "I told you that your body would crave mine sooner or later."

"Good," I whispered, and Harry's hands shot up to my hair, pulling on it so harshly that pain shot into my skull, and I melted right there. A harsh moan escaped my lips. "Harry," I said, closing my eyes and scrunching up with pleasure. " Please."

"You like that, don't you? Fuckin' little brat," he chuckles.

"Not a brat, hmm?" I shook my head, staring directly into his eyes, and he laughed, picking me up and sitting me down on the table. I took in a gasp as the coolness pierced my legs.

"Pretty little thing," Harry's mouth opened into an amused grin as his tongue darted over his lower lip. His attention quickly moved to my jerkily, unevenly heaving chest. He leaned in, parting his mouth.

I was desperate. I craved his touch and the sensation of his mouth on mine. I could feel myself dripping as he dragged a finger down my chest and squeezed my thighs before rising to tug on the hem of my panties, allowing them to snap back into place.

He spreads my legs wide and steps forward, hovering above me. He then pushes me down until my back is completely on the table. "What are you thinking about, Juliet?" My breath hitched.

His hands reached up and squeezed my breast. He chuckles, hands running down again—index finger running across the tattoo on my lower abdomen. "You're full of surprises, little lair."

I took a breath and asked, "What's wrong, Daddy?" The tattoos on my lower abdomen said exactly that.

Daddy

I got it when I was drunk and young—I watched his breath get stuck in his throat and his eyes turn back towards mine. I muttered, "Hurry up."

He mutters. "What gets you off?" He kissed me around my bra and squeezed my breast. I moaned as my head tilted back on the table. "What do you want me to do?"

"Anything—just please," I murmured his name, watching his fingers gripping against the hem of my panties but not pulling them down.

He smiles—like a devil—and kisses down my chest and down my stomach. He pushes my legs up and, with his teeth, nibbles on the hem of my panties, pulling them down. He kneeled, and I had to restrain myself from giving him a moan because of how good he looked.

He whimpers, "So fuckin' pretty," and spreads me open. "Desperate darlin', so wet already, and I have even touched you?"

I whimpered, "Harry," and he stood up again, hovering above me with his thumb pressing on my mouth.

"Go ahead—suck," I obeyed, wrapping my lips around his thumb and sucking on it. His lips parted, and he watched me silently. "Atta girl." He smiles, pulling his thumb away and smudging it against my lips. He lowers himself until he's down. Placing my legs on his shoulder, he blew air right onto my pussy. I sucked in a breath and jerked in my spot, closing my eyes, and for a second I tensed.

"Relax, it's just me," he murmured. I moaned while squeezing my mouth shut, and he teased me, planting kisses on the inside of my thighs. I could feel myself dripping down my thighs, growing impatient, inching myself closer to his mouth. He laughs and lowers my hips.

Harry came forward in an instant, latching his tongue between my legs. I gasped, my back arching off the mattress, "Oh fuck." This sensation was unique and different. My stomach twitched, and I let out a low groan. Letting go, he dragged his mouth once again along the inside of my thigh and said, "Let me hear you."

I cry out in desperation. "I don't—I don't wanna wake up your—"

"Too far to hear you," he chuckles as he suckles a small amount of my skin between his teeth. I moan once more, tightly closing my eyes as my hands' ball into fists, resting flat on the table.

I jerked my hips forward, breathing heavily. His tongue teased my clit and his tongue circled me once more, overwhelming me. He then licked a long strip. " Harry." His nails stab the skin on my thighs, and I say his name so effortlessly.

"So sweet," he smiles. My hand shot out to put a fist in his hair; I just wanted to touch him. I'm not sure if it was the way he looked up at me after saying something or the tone of his voice.

"Mhm," he says against me, and I groan again. Harry leaned back, his mouth and teeth viciously roving over every inch of me as his tongue moved back and forth with them.

My body didn't even know how to react; it set me on fire. I pulled on his hair once more as he sucked on me, his tongue moving more quickly against my clit. I was desperate for him and for him only.

His fingers worked in sync with his tongue, sending me into complete sensory overdrive. His thumb and ring finger started a pattern and pace that got the best reaction from me as I was gasping above him and struggling to even breathe. He took a moment to gaze up at me. I let out a whine—like an actual whine—shaking my head repeatedly.

"Harry, please," I was almost there. My first orgasm with the guy who made me erupt with emotions.

"You're going to cum for me, am I right?" I kept nodding while biting my bottom lip. "Talk to me, princess. Tell me how you feel."

"Feel so good." My head rolled back the moment Harry's mouth returned: "You're doing so well." I cry out, arching my back. I whimpered, "Oh god," above him, enjoying the sound of the grunt that came from his mouth as I pulled harder on his hair. My hands tightened around Harry's hair as he was moving more quickly. "Harry—fuck, my god—" the moan that left my lips was different; it was like a cry for help.

I needed this more than ever, and each time I was close to coming, he drew away while grinning at me. He dug his nails into my thighs. His tongue was on my clit, circling and sinking inside me all at once, "Fuck," while fiercely squeezing my eyes shut.

My thoughts were fuzzy and cloudy. Not a single thought was acknowledged. "Harry," I repeated his name, "Mhmm." I try to speak, but it all feels numb. As I get closer, Harry's tongue is circling my clit, repeatedly sucking.

My jaw dropped open. He grunted in pleasure and drew me nearer to him. "That's it, just a bit more." I get goosebumps all over my body as he presses against my skin. My lower abdomen felt like it was on fire and was about to explode, and the sensation between my legs became frantic as I hungered for his touch. " Such a good fuckin girl." My legs began to tremble.

I finally opened my eyes and let out a loud gasp when my chest started moving. "Fuck—fuck—Harry." he pulls away, and my legs drop from his shoulder clamping shut. " Holy shit."

I could feel his hands travel up my stomach, his lips pressing against my moist skin. Once our eyes were level, he had his head cocked to the side. He gave me a long look before moving in for a kiss. It was longer and deeper. I forced myself to sit down while Harry opened my closed legs and stood in the space. He grabbed my jaw and tilted my head until I could see his eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I hummed while a faint smile crept across my lips.

" Good." I tilted my head, and my hands found his waist, pulling him closer to me and feeling his bulge press against my center. Harry takes a deep breath, letting his head fall onto my shoulder. He then consumes himself, rising to his feet and kissing me on the jaw.

"Now all I'm going to be fuckin' thinking about is that perfect cunt of yours." I smiled and let my finger run through the waistband of his pants.

My smile turned into a pout as I leaned back and looked up into his eyes. "Are you going to think about me while you're touching yourself?" I tease biting my lips.

"Mhm," he nods, "I'm going to think about how that mouth would feel around my cock."

I smiled, a laugh escaping my mouth. "Bummer it'll only be a dream."

"Oh, yeah?" He pulls on my bottom lip. "Till that dream becomes a reality and you're down on your fuckin' knees for me,"

A/N
hey lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
2.2M 52.3K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...
12.8K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...