TWO ROADS // oc oneshots

By nightwingswhre

"I wouldn't dare, I wouldn't dare..." // OC ONESHOTS BOOK // ยฉ nightwingswhre 2023 More

TWO ROADS
02. three days

01. sleepover

113 7 35
By nightwingswhre

"WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE? A SLEEPOVER?" FLEUR ASKED WITH A SMALL LAUGH, WATCHING PANDORA BRAID M'GANN'S HAIR WHILE CORI PAINTED THE MARTIAN'S NAILS.

"Yep!"  Cori said with a grin. "Pandora and I are helping M'gann learn some human bonding rituals. Wanna join? Karina is coming back with snacks." 

"I've never been to a sleepover." 

"Me neither!" Pandora chirped, looking up from the green skinned girl's ginger locks.

Fleur merely shrugged. "Okay, I'll join, but if anyone puts any makeup on me, I'm out."

"Funny. Artemis said the same thing." Pandora said, nodding her head towards something. Fleur turned, noticing said archer laying in a pile of pillows, face a crazy explosion of color.

"First sleepover?" Fleur asked Artemis. 

"Uhuh." Artemis replied. "You better watch out, Pandora's a shark when it comes to makeup." Pandora just giggled.

The rest of the team was very confused when they walked in on Cori, Pandora and M'gann doing karaoke while Fleur, Karina and Artemis engaged in a pillow fight.

"Well that's not something you see every day." Kaldur mumbled.

"What are they doing?" Connor asked, confused.

"Oh a sleepover! Cool!" Dick said.

As if on cue, everyone in the room except for Priya, Wally and Cori turned to Dick with curious expressions on their faces.

"What? I know what a sleepover is." 

"Yeah so does Wally." Priya added with a snicker.

"Wanna join our sleepover?" M'gann asked.

"Uh, M'gann boys don't usually..." Kaldur began to say.

"Sure! It sounds like fun!" Wally exclaimed, zipping over to and collapsing onto a beanbag chair.

"I'm in if he's in." Dick said with a shrug, hiding a small grin.

"Only if you two do some karaoke!" Priya added, following her brother and her friend.

Kaldur and Connor exchanged a curious glance.

It didn't last very long before Kaldur was hit with a pillow.

"Sorry!" Fleur apologized.

Kaldur just grinned and threw it back.

Before Connor could say anything, Pandora appeared, a mischievous grin on her face. "Come on, Supes! I'll fix you right up!" She said, leading him towards everyone else.

Red Tornado and Canary were very confused when they walked into the base hours later and found the teens dead asleep on the floor in various positions.

Superboy was floating a few inches off the ground, while M'gann's green skin was rippling with every snore of hers, as if even her green skin was a part of the shapeshifter's facade. Pandora was draped over a beanbag, Karina on the beanbag closest to her, their fingers just inches from touching. Andrew was the farthest away, curled tight into a ball, as if he had purposely placed himself away from everyone else. Dick was the only one wearing some kind of blanket, snoring horrendously loud. His snoring didn't seem to wake anyone else, especially Cori, who was right next to him, leaning against him, as if they had both fallen asleep watching tv.

Fleur was surprisingly clinging tight to the person closest to her, who just happened to be Kaldur. But that didn't compare to Wally, Priya and Artemis, the Gothamite stuck in between the archer and the speedster, in a death grip that was not unlike a comforting hug. It would have been sweet if Wally hadn't been snoring, but neither girl seemed to mind.

The scene was so wholesome, Canary almost didn't want to wake them up. 

Red Tornado didn't have the same idea, however, and in seconds alarms were blaring from all over the base, shocking all of the teens awake.

A very surprised Superboy dropped from the air with a thud, while M'gann shot up so fast she almost flew off the ground. Pandora arose sleepily from her beanbag, tripping and almost falling on top of a still half-asleep Karina as she did so. 

Upon waking, Cori realized who she was leaning against and quickly scrambled away from him, turning so no one could see how red her cheeks were burning. Dick did the same, grumbling a few curses under his breath. Fleur and Kaldur awoke at almost the same time. Fleur quickly released the teen from her grip, Kaldur clearing his throat and standing up as if nothing had happened, neither of them even daring to look at each other.

Priya woke up along with everyone else, but the two people she was smushed between were just too cute while they were sleeping and she didn't want to wake them.

And then she remembered that everyone else was awake and staring at them, including her devil of a little brother. Especially her little brother. 

She quickly pushed herself away from the archer and the speedster, cheeks burning red, standing up carefully, glad that they were both deep sleepers. The others just stared at Priya as she made her way to the place where everyone else had conjugated. 

Dick was barely able to open his mouth before Priya cut him off with a glare. "If you say anything about this, I'm going to murder you." She hissed. 

"That's what you always say!" 

"I'll tell Batman about what really happened to the Batmobile." 

Dick gasped. "You wouldn't." 

When she woke up, Artemis recoiled from a still sleeping Wally, and walked over to the others.

"Please never mention this to him." She told the team.

"Soo what do we do with him?"

"I've got this, don't worry. Actually, Kaldur, could you help me?" Dick walked over to his best friend, a smirk on his face. Kaldur followed, eyebrow raised slightly. Dick whispered what he wanted Kaldur to do in the taller teen's ear, and he reluctantly nodded. Dick cupped his hands around his mouth. "WALLY GET UP! PRIYA'S GOING TO DRENCH YOU WITH WATER AGAIN!"

The speedster didn't respond and Kaldur blasted water at him. Wally shot up after that, suddenly alert and totally drenched. "The fuck was that?!" He exclaimed. Priya just burst out laughing along with the rest of the team, almost forgetting about how Dick had used her real name.

"He's up!" Dick said, giving them a thumbs up.

"Great. Suit up and get ready to spar." Canary said, stifling a laugh of her own. "Or in Wally's case, go clean up."

"Sleepovers are fun!" M'gann said suddenly, pumping her arms in the air as if she was going to fly off, forgetting to curl her hands into fists. The rest of the team couldn't help but laugh at her outburst.

Artemis glanced at Priya out of the corner of her eye, remembering vividly that the sidekick had been there when she fell asleep, and how cute she looked when she was asleep. Wally glanced at the Gothamite too, the same memories replaying in his head. 

Neither of them said anything about it, of course. They were too embarrassed and too confused about their feelings. Neither of them noticed the other one staring either. But Priya did. She was just too good of an actress for either of them to even realize that she was staring back.

'' Cassie's ramblings! ,, 

enjoy this cute little oneshot of the young injustice team!

(Pandora, Fleur, Karina, Cori & Andrew aren't mine, they all belong to their respective owners!)

& no this isn't an April Fools joke lol I'm not that cruel (*looks at Spencer*)

tried to get most of the ships in this, with the exception of M'gann and Conner bc I thought having their powers do weird things while they were sleeping was too funny. and bc they aren't much of a couple yet in the story.

hope you liked this little bit of fluff!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
701K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.