Can't I go back to being ordi...

By Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... More

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Bonus - it always was just an act after all

552 15 89
By Horikemo

(So for context, first up, I started writing this when I randomly thought of skits between certain characters, secondly this ISN'T canon and shouldn't be taken seriously, aka... this is a entirely different universe where the entire fic was just a series/movie, so with that said... enjoy this bonus chapter which I will release once I finally finish my fic... I hope I managed to do that some day-)
(Also when "static" comes up it means it's cutting to the next skit !)
(Present time Horikemo here, I can say I finally did it haha !)
(But with that said, I hope you enjoy this around 2.4k word long bonus chapter full of just jokes and things like that !)

*Third person POV Y/n:*

"Context"

A few familiar faces were talking while drinking coffee, tea and such.

Y/n: "It's actually really funny you know, most people actually won't ever learn your real name Time."

Time: "Well technically in the series I'm you, but from another dimension but my real name is-"

It was then that someone in the room clapped, causing everyone to turn to them.

Horikemo: "Alright, let's get this show on the road !"

Horikemo: "First up we'll do the confrontation, you know... the one where Y/n and Time finally meet face to face-"

Most members just sit down on the side as Time and Y/n both approach the green screen presented, taking one last good look at each other, after which they nod, Time proceeding to put up his hood and puts on the mask.

Horikemo: "Alright start in 3... 2... 1... and action !"

Time laughs behind the mask and slightly tilts his head upwards, putting a hand on it to keep it from falling off for the being.

Time: "Ah what a fool you are... and to believe I was as pitiful as you."

Time: "You heard me correctly don't you worry."

He slowly removes the mask and bows, slowly raising his head up with a sadistic smile.

Time: "Can't bear looking into a twisted mirror ?"

Y/n puts a hand up to his chin and slowly nods, proceeding to then hold out his hand and snap his fingers.

Y/n: "I just realized, if you are me... I can kill myself and it'd be legal."

Time: "Wait what-"

*static*

"Bad props..."

Baelz grins widely as ever as she laughs and throws up a pair of dice and jumps up on the pool table before me, causing me to clap in admiration.

Baelz: "YA GOTTA JUST EMBRACE CHAO-"

Although she did so with a bit too much force causing the rather fragile table to break in half, this causing Baelz to land on the floor as everyone walks up to her, partially concerned while also holding back laughter.

*static*

"Nice chicken."

Y/n was seen getting dressed in his room, although he left his door open, seen walking by was the second most chaotic rat... Tatemoyo, who had a mug in his hand with the words "I'D BANG A RAT", upon noticing the open door he slowly took a sip and stared at Y/n.

Tatemoyo: "..."

Y/n: "....."

Tatemoyo: "Nice cock bro."

Y/n: "The fu-"

He points at something in the room with his free hand, upon turning around he noticed the literal chicken mask that was in his room for some reason.

Y/n: "Oh, thanks I think ?"

Tatemoyo: "No problem, also I'd recommend closing ya door in approximately... two seconds cause I see Suisei gunnin' for ya !"

Without hesitating for a moment he slams the door shut, locking it in one swift motion, putting his entire weight against it until the slamming of the door stopped, eventually he could hear... something that he didn't need to.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Tatemoyo, but it was either you get the shit beaten out of you or I deal with... THAT."

Suisei: "Deal with who hm~?"

Y/n: "...I swear on my dead as fuck father-"

*static*

"The simple solution I never thought of."

Time spread out his arms, laughing as Mumei slowly stood up, a dagger in her hand, her smile was... more than happy, it was sadistic as if she had once more gone insane like back then, Y/n stood there unsure of what to do...

Time: "While I may not be able to command her... I can bring your oh so dear friend to you, so she has no one else to hurt but you."

Y/n: "Oh shit I never thought of this."

Time: "..."

In one swift motion Y/n takes out a double barrel shotgun and aims it at Time's head who just stares at him with a "what the fuck just happened" kind of expression, leaving even Mumei confused.

Time: "Yo homie we can talk about this-"

*static*

"Pronouns."

Tatemoyo was seen standing in front Y/n, the usual grin he would have on his face no where to be found, instead there was a sweat drop running down his face.

Tatemoyo: "Listen Y/n ya might now wanna hear me out an' all but ya kinda fuckin' have to aight !?"

Y/n: "How... how are you even here...?"

Tatemoyo: "Well ya see... I kinda took over Civ's body... temporarily."

Y/n: "So does that mean-"

Tatemoyo: "FOR THE LAST TIME MATE, OUR PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM NOT CAUSE WE'RE NON-FUCKIN'-BINARY, BUT BECAUSE WE'RE LITERALLY TWO MOTHERFUCKERS IN ONE BODY !"

*static*

"Amogus."

Horikemo was seen with a cup of tea in his hand talking to Y/n casually most likely on break at the moment.

Horikemo: "So basically, it's this social deception game where you have a simple goal depending on which team you're on, if you're the impostor-

Y/n: "Smash."

Horikemo: "What- what does that even mean ?"

Without saying another word he walks away leaving Horikemo confused, that confusion slowly turning into even more confusion as he looks down, as if he's contemplating every choice in his life he made.

Horikemo: "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN ??"

*static*

"Not much of a prank-"

Y/n was seen wearing a mask with the TF2 logo on it a bat in hand, while Suisei wore a blank mask while wielding a golden axe, the two staring at Pekora who was tied to a chair.

Y/n: "Time for revenge ain't it eh ?"

Suisei: "After what she did it's only fair we make her suffer as well~!"

Y/n: "Alright."

He lets go of the bat and takes out his phone, slightly lifting up the mask so the two of them can hear him properly.

Y/n: "So as a joke-"

*static*

"Cute... but dangerous."

Once more, Y/n was seen standing in front of a green screen staring at a Suisei plushie sitting on a chair.

Horikemo: "Suisei is out running a errand right now, not sure what exactly, but she took her axe with you, so you can go ahead and practice your lines with this plushie of her for now !"

Y/n: "..."

Y/n: "That's actually pretty cute."

Y/n: "Alright let's see where we were again..."

He takes out a small notepad with his lines and flips through them, once he found where he was he nodded and looked back up.

Y/n: "Alri- what the fuck."

(the bad quality makes it funnier trust me)

Y/n: "WHO THE FUCK GAVE THE PLUSHIE A KNIFE !?"

*static*

"I don't think you can say that bro-"

Amelia was seen sitting in her office chair with clasped hands, in front of her sat in a chair as well was Y/n, looking around while having one leg up on the chair in a casual manner.

Amelia: "You've done great so far Y/n, just one last question before I can hire you !"

Y/n: "Hit me."

She smiles and slowly nods, her head leans on her hands as she sighs, her smile dropping as her head was now slightly leaned down, eyes staring up at Y/n.

Amelia: "Who was in paris ?"

Y/n: "..."

*static*

"Bois."

Y/n, Time, Tatemoyo, Horikemo and Civ were seen sitting together for no apparent reason as one of them breaks the silence.

Tatemoyo: "...Boys, does size really matter ?"

Y/n: "..."

Civ: "...No."

Time: "Definitely does not matter in the slightest."

Horikemo: "Personality means the most right ?"

Y/n: "Well, flat, medium or large, honestly all chest sizes are great and should be treated equally."

Tatemoyo: "Not... not that kinda size mate."

Y/n: "Oh."

Y/n: "...Oh shit."

Y/n: "Nah it doesn't matter."

Tatemoyo: "THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN' MAN-"

*static*

"Gamer rage."

Horikemo was seen standing in front of a camera as he set it up, after he was sure it was properly ready he did a thumbs up and covered his mouth, using a mic to talk to the viewer.

Horikemo: "Okay so, in order for this episode to seem realistic we actually recorded Rushia and Y/n playing "we were here", while that doesn't sound like much, we know Rushia's temper and fear pretty well sooo... we told him to purposely let the marionette kill her, even though there's no jumpscare or anything it can be pretty scary, this camera right here is a just in case she destroys the one recording her, alright now we wait !"

A few minutes pass and Rushia sits down at the desk, after putting on the headset she smiles and the two casually play the game as intended, after waiting even longer they finally get to the part he was waiting for the whole time, after helping her partially solve the puzzle, Y/n eventually just plays dumb.

Rushia: "Hey... hey that t-thing is getting awfully close to Rushia Y-Y/n..."

Rushia: "Nee... you wouldn't l-let me down right ?"

Rushia: "OI- YAMERO-"

Rushia: "NEEEEEEE-"

Eventually the marionette got so close Rushia destroyed everyones eardrums and punched the monitor so hard she literally made it look like Kakyoin, a few other actors were seen laughing on the side, Y/n on the other hand decided to walk up to her.

Y/n: "Hey, sorry about that, but... it was too fucking funny to pass up."

Y/n: "You forgive me ri- OH SHIT-"

Before he could finish his apologies properly Rushia screamed her iconic death metal scream and jumped at him, grabbing him by what looked like the throat, although they fell out of view of the camera.

Tatemoyo: "DAMN BRO IS GETTIN' FREAKY WITH IT !"

Civ: "I think he's just getting killed actually..."

Tatemoyo: "...Oh ye that makes more sense !"

*static*

"The rumbling"

Time and Y/n were seen standing face to face, as Y/n finally speaks up.

Y/n: "I have to know... why did your no bitches looking ass even do any of this...?"

Time: "..."

Time: "You see... it started a few years ago, when I was in a lobby in TF2 with you."

Time: "I remember when "XDmomdestroyer69" dominated me and in chat started roasting me."

Time: "I remember exactly what you said and I never forgot it."

Time: "Remember what I told you ?"

Y/n: "...N-No ?"

Time: "I'd start the fucking rumbling once I find you in real life."

Y/n: "What does that even mea-"

*static for... good reasons-*

"L opinion."

Civ and Tatemoyo were seen sitting on a rooftop, a can of hopium in their hands, after cracking his open, Civ sighed, took a sip and turned to Tatemoyo.

Civ: "You know, I think Baelz is actually kinda mid."

Tatemoyo: "Shit opinion detected, CURSE OF RA GO 𓀀 𓀁 𓀂 𓀃 𓀄 𓀅 𓀆 𓀇 𓀈 𓀉 𓀊 𓀋 𓀌 𓀍 𓀎 𓀏 𓀐 𓀑 𓀒 𓀓 𓀔 𓀕 𓀖 𓀗 𓀘 𓀙 𓀚 𓀛 𓀜 𓀝 𓀞 𓀟 𓀠 𓀡 𓀢 𓀣 𓀤 𓀥 𓀦 𓀧 𓀨 𓀩 𓀪 𓀫 𓀬 𓀭 𓀮 𓀯 𓀰 𓀱 𓀲 𓀳 𓀴 𓀵 𓀶 𓀷 𓀸 𓀹 𓀺 𓀻 𓀼 𓀽 𓀾 𓀿 𓁀 𓁁 𓁂 𓁃 𓁄 𓁅 𓁆 𓁇 𓁈 𓁉 𓁊 𓁋 𓁌 𓁍 𓁎 𓁏 𓁐 𓁑 𓀄 𓀅 𓀆"

Civ starts uncontrollably coughing up sand, causing him to drop his can, out of his can falls sand instead of the liquid he just had been drinking.

Civ: "WHAT THE-- FUCK IS HAPPENING-"

Tatemoyo: "I DIDN'T SAY STOP YA SON OF A OWL !"

He looks at him with both confusion and fear as he continues to cough up sand, eventually passing out as Tatemoyo stands up in satisfaction and walks away.

Tatemoyo: "Should have returned the slab, ya bitch."

*static*

"TF2 reference."

Y/n was seen standing in a pitch black room, prepared to do the next scene as multiple other people walk in, all dressed the same, causing him to stare at the three confused.

Y/n: "Okay I get one of you guys is Makameno... one of you is supposed to be my dad... but I have no clue about the third."

Y/n: "So like... are you gonna identify yourselves or...?"

???: "I'm Makameno."

??? 2: "No I am."

??? 3: "Actually that's me."

Y/n: "..."

Y/n: "Intruder alert red Makameno in the void... thing-"

???: "WHAT RED MAKAMENO IN THE BASE !?"

???: "WE NEED TO PROTECT THE COMPUTER !"

??? 2: "Why the compute-"

???: "Don't ask."

??? 3: "...Ahem."

Y/n: "You know honestly I'm more scared of the fact Suisei could be in this room cause... you know."

???: "For all you know... SHE COULD BE YOU."

???: "SHE COULD BE ME."

???: "SHE COULD EVEN BE-"

??? was seemingly punched unconscious by ??? 2 as he looks down, lightly kicking whoever he just hit.

??? 3: "WOAH WOAH WOAH-"

??? 2: "Watch, the mask or whatever that is, is gonna come loose and it'll show blue hair."

???: "Any second now... aaaany second now..."

??? 2: "See, blue- wait no... that's... that's Tatemoyo."

Y/n: "So we still have a problem ?"

??? 2: "A big problem."

??? 2: "Alright... who's ready to go find Suisei then ?"

??? 3: "Don't worry I'm right behind you two~!"

*static*

"Meds..."

Horikemo was seen sitting at his desk, staring at a mannequin of sorts with a camera strapped to it, smiling as he clasped his hands together.

Horikemo: "Hello again hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Today I-... I forgot to take my schizophrenia medication !"

Horikemo: "On the flip side, my wife is here with me !"

Horikemo: "..."

Horikemo: "Oh right I don't have one-"

He sighs and looks down, smiling in defeat.

Horikemo: "God I am so fucking not funny-"

*static*

"Reverse Y/n...?"

Y/n was seen on his knees, looking down at the floor with despair as Time unmasked walks up to him with a sadistic smile.

Time: "It was me Y/n, I'm the reason why that Pekora copypasta became popular."

Time: "That day you thought Pekora was visiting you to cheer you up, it wasn't her, IT WAS ME Y/N, I WAS PRETENDING TO BE PEKORA."

Time: "REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID YOU'D DO ANYTHING FOR 20 DOLLARS !?"

Time: "I WAS THE ONE WHO FORCED YOU TO SAY "UWU" BY DONATING THAT SET AMOUNT OF MONEY !"

Time: "THE FIRST TIME YOU GOT LAID !?"

Time: "THAT WAS ME Y/N I TOOK YOUR VIRGI-"

*static*

"Bois 2."

Y/n, Tatemoyo, Time, Civ and Horikemo were seen sitting together once more as Tatemoyo just had to open his mouth again.

Tatemoyo: "Boys..."

Civ: "Oh not this again-"

Tatemoyo: "Think about it... ain't it gay to breathe ?"

Time: "Do elaborate."

Tatemoyo: "I mean think about it, ya are choosin' to breathe in a world with guys in it !"

Time: "That does not-"

Tatemoyo: "FELLAS, ISN'T LIKIN' WOMAN KINDA GAY ??"

Tatemoyo: "I MEAN YA LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS ACTIVELY INTO GUYS !"

Horikemo: "Who the hell is letting him cook-"

Tatemoyo: "BOYS IF I'M INTO A DEMI-HUMAN LIKE BAE AM I A FURRY ??"

Y/n: "You know he is asking some real questions."

Tatemoyo: "Ya but like we shouldn't forget that ya fucked... literally ya self."

Time: "....."

Y/n: "..."

Time: "Last time I didn't get to finish saying this, but my name actually is-"

And... that's it, I hope you enjoyed this short bonus chapter or whatever you wanna call it, cause honestly I just had fun with it-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 31.9K 116
What happens when a modern player is added to what she presumes is a strange Genshin roleplay? (Y/n) is your average high schooler, though lately one...
9.8K 371 16
A young mute boy just trying to survive this whole thing we call life, and is currently up against his toughest challenge yet...high school. Not only...
5.3K 170 8
"Everything is just grey and monotonous... there was no color anywhere it's all just... pointless, there's no reason to keep going and yet I do... ch...
12.4K 280 34
‼️Old writing so very cringey‼️ This is my first Wattpad fanfic that I've written. I've read enough Ein x Reader fanfics that I now have an idea of...