Arranged Marriage ( Indian st...

By Daminette50

Read and find out don't wanna spoil it for you guys . Pls give a chance I am sure you won't regret it . No mi... More

Author Note
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

152 0 0
By Daminette50

After the match
Everyone was sad as they lost against team CK .
Rui came back with Kiara who sat in the front row seats with the audience and Chloe .
As for Chloe she went back to the hotel .
On entering the room everyone was either playing with their phone or talking among themselves .
Rui is not here . He has went to fetch Kiara and rest of the team is in there rest room .
Abhi Malhotra"Do you think that the person who is going to join us is as good as brother Rui said "
Avinash Sharma " we should believe in him but I think the person will be good "
Vaibhav Singh" Don't worry I and Rui have themselves seen her fights she is just a little inexperienced nothing more after some training she will be able to take down every mid "
Ankit , Avinash and Abhi - " She you mean our new mid is a girl " "Is she good "
Vaibhav- "  yes she is good "
Siddhart(nonchalantly) - It doesn't matters if she is a girl or a boy but she should be good with her gaming " checks the time "we have only 30 Min before the other team comes to use this room "
Rui enters the room with Kiara
Rui"Everyone your attention pls "
Everyone paid attention . " This is Kiara Bhatt and she will be our new mid "
Ankit (Gives a cheeky smile) -Hey
Abhi-Hey
Avinash ( a little coldly)- Hey
Siddhart ignores her
So here our fl got a bad impression of our ml .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC