ENCHANTED HEARTS, klaus mikae...

By sinclxirewp

klaus mikaelson's only reason to come back to New Orleans was to find out who was plotting against him. There... More

๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ<๐Ÿ‘
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ—. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
QUICK A/N

๐Ÿ“. ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

1.6K 35 68
By sinclxirewp

you want a fight
I'll bring a war.

________________________________

warnings: there is some fighting scenes which contain gore. There is a warning in front of them though. But if you skip then you could miss a bit of the plot and funny comments but it's up to you. Anyways get ready to read a 12887 chapter 💀

(The warning is this *) (the end and the beginning have it)
________________________________

Agnes sat on one of the soft couches in the living room of the Mikaelson's. For the past ten minutes she was trying to get Hayley to visit a doctor.

The werewolf declined and the witch continued,
„Some people would kill to have a baby, it concerns me that you don't really care about yours." the witch tried for the 5th time.

„Fine baby bayou doctor it is then." the werewolf said making Agnes smile. „I'll pick you up at 6 on clock then." the witch told the girl and left her with Rebekah Mikaelson.

The vampire was typing a message to god knows who and she wasn't focusing on her and Agnes.
„what happened this morning?" the werewolf questioned.

The blonde still didn't look up from her phone but still answered. „Lia, your halfbreed friend happened."

„More Information please?" the brunette asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

„She attacked my beloved brother and then threw me into a wall." she said while pointing to a deep crack on the wall, that the Marshall didn't even notice until it being pointed out. She sighed as she left the room with hundred questions in her head.

___________________________________

Today was a annual music festival, the streets of the jazz town were more crowded then usual, it was still
Midday.

Lia was still in Hayley's clothes, being homeless and having no money on you sucked. She suddenly stopped in her tracks, the dress. That dress she wore yesterday was at the Mikaelson's and she was hell bend on it getting back.

That's a task to add too the list of tasks.

Firstly. Find a new place to stay in.
Secondly. Get your stuff out of the compound without Marcel noticing.
And lastly.
Talk to Marcel.

„This is going to be difficult." she mumbled under her breath. As she used her speed to go there where she wanted to be the least right now, the compound.

She stood on one of the sides of the road and looked up at her balcony. Her feet hurted, she was walking on the granite floor with no shoes or socks. She hissed, sue her that shit hurted like hell.

She quickly regained her composure and looked back up. Okay okay, I can do this she said reassuringly in her head as she used her werewolf strength. Her eyes shut as she used her strength and jumped.

She noticed herself standing on cold granite again, she opened one of the eyes while keeping the other one shut.

„thank god." she whispered while walking towards the balcony door. The door was closed, shit she thought to herself as she chanted: „dissera portus."

The door opened with a little creak. She shut her eyes practically begging that no vampire or marcel heard it.

Then she opened the door and walked inside her room, her bed in the middle which she missed a lot.
She wanted to sleep, the nightmare she had a few hours ago was still scaring her. The Sinclair wasn't really afraid of anything, but the fact that she hurted people who she used to care about hunted her like a ghost his victim.

Ignoring the desire go sleep she took a duffel bag and started packing, she would come back later to grab more but for now she only needed clothes. Finding a place to stay will be difficult but she'll handle it.

After the bag was filled with clothes, her phone, grimoire, salt and much more stuff she will need in the future, Lia took a outfit out of her closet, no way in hell she would continue to wear the shorts and shirt in town. The werewitch took a white top with jeans short and put them on.

She quickly brushed her hair and then grabbed the duffel bag and walked towards the door. Before she walked out she put on white socks and white sneakers.

Then she walked out and looked to her left and to her right, nothing. She sighed out in relief as she looked down the inside balcony from the compound some vampires were cleaning the mess from yesterday.

She then started walking towards the stairs trying not to make a sound. Then she walked past Marcel's door. She hid behind a wall as she heard him talking about some stuff with a woman but they left the room quicker than she expected.

She was showing him some papers as they walked right into Lia's direction. She had to come up with some thing, a spell.

„Invisique." she mumbled as they passed her. The vampire heard a noise but didn't say anything about it.

After that the Sinclair used her speed to get out of the house. As she snapped her fingers she turned visible again.

One of the vampires from marcel stood and watched as the Sinclair left the compound and was walking on the streets.

He took a gun and waited for the exact moment. The bullet was filled with witch hazel and wolfsbane. Witch hazel doesn't burn but it hurts like hell. After that witches couldn't use the magic it made them unable to concentrate and let them do their magic.

His instruction was to kill Lia Sinclair once and for all. And he'll do just that.

As she passed the street, he shot her in the stomach.
From the adrenaline rush that the Sinclair had from speeding she didn't even notice the bulled entering her abdomen.

But she heard a shot, she just continued walking as she felt a unbearable pain and looked down at her shorts. shit.

***
The Wolfsbane and witch hazel took over her body. The poison spreading in her veins making her feel a familiar dizziness. Before she could do anything she was sped in an alley and thrown into a wall.

ouch.

One of her hands went to the wound and put pressure on it. She wasn't an expert at medical stuff but she somehow knew how to stop someone from bleeding out. She never knew she needed this. The bag was somewhere lying in the alleyway.

„Fuck my life." she grumbled as the guy walked towards her. She recognized his face, that was one of marcels vampires who surprisingly had a day light ring.

He kicked her in the stomach making her groan in pain. Her washed clothes were now dirty. The alley dirt sticking to the clothes. The vampire grabbed her by the collar and pushed her against the wall chocking the girl.

Both of her hands immediately went to the hands on her throat. She tried to get them away from her but she had no chance against a vampire while wolfsbane and witch hazel were in her system.

Her knee went up and hit him in his lower abdomen making him move away from her. She gasped for air.
The bruises will stay a day or two but she couldn't care less about that at this point.

She punched him in the face making him stumble back as she regained her strength. Lia grabbed his head and slammed it against the wall making a big bloody stain on the wall.

The vampire got even angrier, the voice in his head screaming.

„kill the girl kill her."

He was compelled and he couldn't stop, the vampire didn't wanted to really hurt the Sinclair but the compulsion was forcing it.

He pushed her further into the alley but before he could attack her his skin turned grey and he fell to the floor.

The werewitch looked up to see.

***
___________________________________

The Vampire King Marcel obviously had noticed the Sinclair coming back to the compound. It was only a matter of time, she needed her stuff that was clear. He didn't have anything against her taking it and leaving as long as she would leave his men and his kingdom in peace.

A part of him was hurt, she was his best friend and then this. He had talked to Davina about it, she was denying it. She said that the witches were liars and that they stole spells. Typical New Orleans Witch Coven.

Marcel wanted to believe the young witch but why didn't the Sinclair defend herself it was a mystery to him. He had heard her entering her room grabbing stuff and then leaving. He was busy trying to find Davina a other place to stay, since Lia knew where she was and if she and the witches were working together it would be dangerous for her to stay in the attic.

He wanted answers so he followed her out of the compound. He couldn't hear her voice until he heard a „fuck my life." which definitely came from Lia.

He followed the smell of blood just to see a man standing in front of the bleeding girl. He slammed his hand into his chest and ripped his heart out.

___________________________________

„Marcel." the girl managed to get out while putting more pressure onto the bleeding wound.

„Lia." he said as he walked towards her helping her up from the floor and wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her steady.

Marcel will ask questions later. He couldn't take her to Davina, it would be to dangerous if the witches were responsible for this. The compound was also a big no, bringing a bleeding girl into a house full of vampires wasn't a good idea either.

Then he remembered henley wayland.

He was a "undercover doctor" that lived a few streets away from the compound. The vampire quickly grabbed her bag, before she could fall from the lose of contact.

„Can you walk?" Marcel asked the werewitch. Sweat was forming on her forehead. She couldn't see anymore at this point.

He saw the look on the girls face as she tried to concentrate, she couldn't even comprehend what he said. He picked her up bridal style before he sped them out of the alley.

___________________________________

The Sinclair always wanted to know how it would feel like to be shot. And right here and there was her answer.

It felt like being pricked by needles

It's a bit of burning sensation mainly. The quick pierce into your body hurts like hell. Best way she could describe it is that it feels like being continuously poked as if someone is holding multiple sharp pricks to you and pushing in but not stabbing.

In conclusion it hurted like a bitch.

The feeling of your senses letting go was painful. The loss of blood was disgusting leaving little droplets everywhere were you've once been.

The Sinclair's body was fighting the venom like a soldier fighting his enemy. A war that was what exactly was happening right now. Not only in the Sinclair but also in the town she loved.

Her life was fading, she was almost unconscious, Lia had no idea where she was or how she got here.
Marcel was carrying her that's the only thing she could recognize.

„Lia you have to stay awake." he said while picking up speed. Her eyes were closing, she felt like she had drunk to much and now had a hangover but 100 times worse.

Her wound was bleeding, her blue shorts were now tainted red. She was losing her conscious. They arrived after what seemed like hours.

A café was next to the clinic of the one and only Henley Wayland. He was a doctor, he wasn't working in a hospital he had his own clinic and not everybody knew about his existence. Mr. Wayland was usually only looking after the fraction, the important humans in New Orleans.

Marcel was important, that's what he hoped otherwise that doctor may not help Lia and she'd die.

He walked to that door and started ringing a bell which said H.W. The vampire hoped that this was his bell and not someone else's.

A part of the wall opened itself as a camera came out.

„I need your help." Marcel said while looking at the door.

„Show me your face." the man said as Marcel looked up and at that point the Sinclair looked into the camera.

The mysterious doctor noticed the girl in the vampires arms bleeding. When he looked closer he saw Marcel Gerard, the vampire king.

„Come in." he said again as the door let out a sound and opened. Marcel immediately walked in and closed the door after him.

He sped the stairs up to where a guy was waiting for him, Henley looked at him and then at the bleeding girl in his arms.

„What happened." he questioned the vampire.

„She got shot." the Gerard vampire answered him.

„Come." the guy said as he walked towards a door opened it and let them walk in. He looked weird really weird. But that didn't matter to the vampire.

The vampire followed him and the man said „place her here." as he pointed to a table.

Marcel did as told and lied her down, he placed one of his hands on her wound and the other held her hand as her body started to hyperventilate, he could hear her heart beating faster against her chest.

The guy walked up and opened the zip of her shorts, looking at the injury. From all the stress the Sinclair's body was trembling.

She slowly loses conscious, Lia managed to stay awake the past minutes but it was difficult to stay awake for her. The werewitch remembered her necklace, one of her hands went and tried to reach for it, it wasn't there.

The necklace that made her come back wasn't here, more sweat started forming on her forehead.

With her last strength she mumbled „defende me de morte et a me resurgere."

As she passed out completely, the spell she said would make her come back but it was more difficult, on the other side she would have to find her body and use her magic.

The vampire and the doctor made sure that the Sinclair continued to breath while the doctor tried to get the bullet out.

The girl was hanging on a monitor which showed her heart beats. It was getting lower every minute, Marcel looked at it.

If she would die a part of him would die too.

Minutes have passed the bullet was out and she was still unconscious. The vampire started panicking.

„What can we do?" he asked the Wayland doctor.
Trying not to look frustrated or panicked.

„This could work." he told the Gerard while handing him a resuscitator.

„Do you know how chest compressions works?" the man said to the older vampire who nodded in response.

Henley grabbed the resuscitator and told marcel what to do and suddenly the monitor let out a beep.
His head turned and as he looked he realized that

she was dead.

________________________________

A young brunette girl sat on the floor with her best friend next to her. Both of them were playing with dolls.

They could hear talking from the room next to them, one of the girls whispered to her best friend: „Can I tell you a secret?"

The other girl nodded while smiling as the little witch continued. „I have superpowers." her best friend was shocked superpowers?!

Before the girl could say anything the little witch closed her mouth with her hand.

„You can't tell anyone." the witch whispered while putting a finger in front of her mouth. The untapped witch rapidly nodded.

„Pinky Promise?" little Lia Sinclair questioned.

„Pinky promise." little Bonnie Bennett answered as the girl took her hand away from her mouth.

Both of the girls smiled as they gave each other the pinky.

After their little ritual the young Bennett asked „Can I see them?"

The Sinclair nodded as she pulled her hands together and said „Papilio Lux."

A small golden butterfly left her tiny hands, Bonnie was in shock, she thought that her best friend was joking. Her mouth opened as she watched the pretty butterfly fly in her room. „Woah." she whispered to the girl who started smiling.

She loved seeing her best friend happy, the Bennett alway put other peoples needs first. And the Sinclair always put Bonnie first, she appreciated Lia for that.
They were good friends and hoped they would stay that in the years coming. Lia loved Bonnie for being like a sister she always wanted.

They wanted to share a room in college, little did they know it would never come to that. The Bennett betrayed her just like everyone else did and when she confronted them about how she felt they didn't care because as long as Elena Gilbert was there Lia Sinclair couldn't live properly.

As the girls continued to giggle, Lia's mother came in.

„Lia can you come?" the woman asked her adoptive daughter. Both of the girls were sad their play time was over and Lia had to leave Bonnie's grams house.

The Sinclair simple nodded as she stood up and walked towards the door. Waving her hand at her friend. The other girl jumped up and wrapped her little arms around her best friend. The witch hugged the untapped witch pack and then took her mommy's hand and they left the room. After they left the Bennett's room, her mother picked the girl up which made her smile.

They went into the living room, where Bonnie's grams and her father were at.

Before their death Charlotte Sinclair and her husband William Sinclair were friends of Evangeline and Isaac Labonair.

The Labonair's trusted the Sinclair's with their second born. They had two daughters Emilia and Andrea. Andrea got send of to a family far from New Orleans. Emilia got the Sinclair's as her family, who also were in Louisiana but they moved to Virginia Mystic Falls later.

Before the couple got slaughtered in their own home they send their youngest daughter away already. Evangeline and Isaac knew that war was coming and to protect their future they had to send their daughters away.

It was important that the crescent wolf pack stayed in tact. Their older daughter would get married to the other wolf alpha and they would become stronger than ever.

Their younger daughter was the second choice. If something happened to the first born, the second born would be there to take her older sisters place.

To marry the wolf alpha and lead the pack.

But the reason to why the Sinclair's decided to show up and the Bennett's house was simple, they were scared. Of who?

Their little 7 year old sweet daughter Lia.

She wasn't only a trouble maker, no no. She had magic. How was a questionable.

How did the little girl have magic while her whole family and ancestors were wolfs?

They at first didn't notice that but a accident a few hours ago made the parents want to shit themselves.

___________________________________

The Family sat in a car, driving somewhere in the nowhere. The father was at the steering wheel while the mother sat next to him.

At the backseat their daughter was sitting.

„Mommy?" the girl asked.

„Yes sweetheart." the mother responded while looking at the girl in the back seat.

„Where are we going?" she questioned them tiredly, while rubbing her big brown eyes. The young girl had nightmares, she didn't sleep.

A blue light would appear in her dreams. It didn't do anything it was just there. Lia was afraid in the beginning but it didn't hurt her it protected her and if she wasn't dreaming about that weird damn blue cloud she had a vision.

Her mommy and daddy dead.

She didn't tell anyone about this because they would probably say she's crazy and was just imagining things for attention.

She didn't, that blue thing seemed to like her. It felt nice not to be alone in her room playing with dolls.
The blue spirit liked to see the girl happy, it would make flowers bloom for her to smile and giggle at.

She never told anyone about it. Obviously.

She loved stitch. She started calling it that.

stitch. After one of her favorite movies.

Whenever she was sad, the girl felt like stitch was there for her. When she was happy stitch was happy too.

No one would ever take stitch from her. She promised stitch and herself that.

„It's a secret." her mother told her.

As suddenly a voice in the Sinclair's head whispered: „prohibere." The Voice started to get louder as her father continued to drive.

And then she couldn't hold it anymore.

„Prohibere." she chanted as the cars engine went out and it stopped abruptly.

Both of the parents looked at the street and out of nowhere a deer jumped out of the forest and ran across the road. Then they looked at each other their eyes wide.

And finally they looked at their adopted daughter, who seemed to be shocked that a deer jumped over the street and not that she had powers.

„Woah." the little girl mumbled as she looked out of the car window hoping she would see the animal again. Both of them continued to stare at her as the engine went on again. With that William Sinclair grabbed the engine and turned the car around driving back into mystic falls.

___________________________________

Charlotte sat Lia down on the couch as the little girl wobbled her legs. Grams and her Lia's father were talking about something what seemed serious. The Sinclair noticed her favorite teddy on the same couch as her.

She grabbed it and squeezed it's stomach, she felt something weird but brushed it off. She loved her teddy cookie.

After Grams and William talked, they turned towards the little witch. She looked cute as she held the teddy in her hands, with the sight Charlotte took a picture of Lia and Cookie.

The girl placed her teddy down and looked at her father with her hands on her knees.

„Can I have ice cream later?" Lia asked her father as she gave him the puppy eyes no one could resist. She blinked her eyes a few times to make her look even more innocent and kind.

William tried his best to look away but he couldn't, the same thing with trying to say no.

„Fine." he grumbled. She started to clap her hands and laughed.

„I'm thirsty." the little girl said, her throat felt scratchy. She wanted a drink, everything but water.
She didn't feel like drinking water right now. Lia only liked carbonated water.

Grams walked towards the little girl on the couch as she kneeled in front of her. „Come, we'll go to the kitchen to get you something to drink." she said and held her right hand out for the girl to take.

She nodded and took her hand as she slid down the comfort couch and both of them started to walk into the kitchen.

„No juice, water!" The Sinclair male said. The little witch looked away and rolled her eyes.

As the two witches walked into the kitchen, Lia walked towards the bar stool and sat on top of it.
While she sat down, Grams took apple juice out of the fridge and took a glass.

She poured it into the glass as the Sinclair looked up, shocked. Before the girl could say anything Grams held her finger before her mouth as the little girl giggled. That giggle brought a smile onto Grams face.

The Sinclair took a few big sips of the apple juice and placed the glass back on the counter. The two then walked back and Lia sat down on the soft couch again.

„Lia, could you lay down please?" Grams asked and she did as told. „Close your eyes." she then said. The girl did as she was told again.

„Ad somnum." grams said and Lia magically fell into a deep sleep. Charlotte grabbed Cookie and looked at him.

„You know what to do right?" She said while handing the bear over. Grams only nodded as she took the teddy and started chanting in Latin.

„magicae spiritales pro ipsa et nostra salute accipiant et in hoc ponunt."

She then repeated the words 2 more times.

„magicae spiritales pro ipsa et nostra salute accipiant et in hoc ponunt."

After that the Sinclair opened her eyes, she felt a sudden emptiness. Like her body lost something very dear and important. She sat up and looked at her little hands.

Before she fell asleep she hadn't even noticed that there was a salt star pentagram and candles on every corner.

„Were you trying to summon a demon?" the little girl said with a grin. Grams shook her head with a chuckle.

The little girl had no idea what they did or more so what they took from her.

___________________________________

The vampire had given his hope up. She was dead, his best friend. Even though they had a spat he didn't want her dead. Her necklace wasn't there were it should be. Someone had it and he'll get it back.

And then his phone started ringing, Marcel had tears in his eyes. He wanted to decline the call, but he didn't. He looked and saw klaus's name on the display.

He thought about it Billy the guy who shot Lia was in his inner circle. Why would he do it? They got along as far as he knew. But why would he hurt her without having a reason for it?

Thierry his best man who was in the garden told him the day of the masquerade that a werewolf was seen in the quarter. He knew that Lia was involved, these people were her family, Marcel would protect his family too.

He sent 4 vampires that day, three were found dead and one was missing, Billy. One of the four victims had blood coming from his nose and eyes the other two were found without a heart.

Plus if someone of the vampires would hurt Lia it wouldn't end good for them either he'd send them to the garden or she'd kill them.

They feared her, or at least the power she had.

Billy had no reason to hurt her or kill her. Unless...

He was compelled.

He was missing for over a day, before the vampires left marcel forced vervain onto them to make it impossible for any original to compel them.

What if Klaus compelled him to kill Lia?

Rebekah wouldn't. The two were friends she wasn't such a backstabber. The original female vampire didn't have much friends and when she did she'd honor them for not leaving her already for her messed up family.

Without a second thought he accepted the call.

„Marcellus." the hybrid said with a fake joy in his voice. 

„Klaus."  the vampire king gritted out.

„Are you busy?" the hybrid asked. Yes he was grandpa. If he was trying to get marcel to drink something with him he probably forgot the fact that he sent someone to kill his friend, cheers.

„No." the vampire lied keeping his answers short.

„How about a drink then?" the man on the phone said. Marcel would rather not. He was the reason his Lia was dead.

„I see you then." the vampire told the hybrid before he ended the call.

The doctor has left the house. Marcel needed space and a angry vampire wasn't exactly on his todo list today.

The Gerard looked at the girl again. He'd come back later before he wiped his tears and walked towards the door.

___________________________________

Lia Sinclair was at the other side, this place she visited a lot. Why? She always dies, yikes.

Since the originals hybrid had her resurrection necklace, she had to find her body and jump into it.
Before she died she said a spell that would make her come back. It preserved her body but not her soul.

So she had to find her body fast, if she wouldn't another witch could jump into it. The girl didn't feel like sharing her body with anyone. She was in mystic falls, shit. Her body way 14 hours away with car.

Lia looked around, she was at the town square. Weird people were here, like monsters and some other humans that were waiting to probably find peace or for whatever weird reason they were here. But this definitely didn't look like the other side.

„Oh dear, if that isn't Lia Sinclair." a familiar voice said. 

She turned around and saw him, Ted.

„Teddy?" she called out as she ran towards him and jumped into his arms. He was surprised but nevertheless hugged the blonde back. The hug was comforting exactly what she needed right now.

After they both pulled away from each other she asked the questions that clouded her mind ever since she got here.

„Where have you been? What happened? Where are we? This isn't the other side."

„Well I'm dead and somehow you are too-." he told the girl who was just looking at him.

„Yeah I got that far but what is this place?" She questioned him.

„He sighed as he answered „We're at the limbo."

___________________________________

Ted walked in front of the girl as she chased after him. „what's that supposed to mean?" she asked him, Ted came to an abrupt stop making the girl bump into him as he sighed and turned around to face her.

„The necklace that supposed to be on your neck is gone so you're at the limbo." he answered her and before Lia could say anything he continued his sentence: „And no you aren't dead. You're just stuck in here and with my experience in witch craft you need to jump back into your body and you can't do that while you're here so somehow you are half dead."

She looked at him narrowing her eyes.

„But even if you were dead you would come back so it's not that big of a problem, is it?" trying not to make the werewitch even more mad.

„But if this is the Limbo then shouldn't here basically be every supernatural creature that's dead?" she said while pointing to a weird creature which stood at the other end of the town square.

„Technically yes, but since the other side is still intact so not every." he explained to her while she nodded. „And how do I get back?" she asked him knowing he had the answer to it.

But before he could say anything she questioned him: „How do you know of my vampire blood?" while squinting her eyes.

„I know everything." he said while smiling proudly.
„Well then how do I get out of this?!" she asked him again while waving her hands into different directions.

„I don't know." he shrugged.

The girl sighed out as she yelled at him: „You just said you know everything then how don't you know how I get out of here?!"

„That's the exeption." he said while raising his hands in surrender. But before the girl could say anything he told her: „But I do have an Idea."

___________________________________

After what seemed like hours of walking to the Sinclair they arrived at Steven's quarry. Where a bridge let in to the deep waters. The girl saw a weird skeleton waiting at the end of the bridge, next to him a boat which looked like it was being used for the past few decades.

The werewitch looked into the horizon, there was fog. The fog looked spooky, shivers appeared on her body even though she wasn't feeling cold.

„Whose that ugly disgusting fossil?" she asked while a disgusted look could be seen on her face.

„That little lee is the ferryman." The dead family friend told her while waving his hands in the air.

„Well how is fattyman gonna get me out of here?" she said to Ted.

„ferryman." he corrected her as he watched her roll her eyes and mumble: „whatever."

„Where is that fog leading to?" Lia asks Ted.

„Peace." he answers her question while looking at her.

___________________________________

Both of them sat on the bridge their feet almost touching the water. The Sinclair fiddled with her fingers and wobbled her legs above the deep sea.

„So you're saying that if I get that guy to let me inside that boat then I'll go to peace?" the werewitch questions while pointing at the ferryman. The Necromancer just nodded.

„But why are you still here if you could just go to peace?" Lia's asks him.

„I can't because off all the things I've done." he answers her question. Ted watched as the girl gave him a look of pity.

„So you have two choices-" he started his sentence.
„First one is you get him to drive you to peace or either you find a way to go back to the living." he tells her.

The werewitch continued to play with her fingers while thinking about her choices. She could go and be happy at peace, whatever would happen there to her would be undeniable and couldn't be stopped.

Or either she would go back to live. But what has she got there? Nothing and no one. Marcel hated her and probably Davina did too. Elijah was in a coffin, Katherine was either in New York or Chicago. The 500 year old vampire wouldn't step a foot in New Orleans knowing that Klaus was here.

Her boyfriend Jordan she didn't even think off. He was a wolf at this moment, the crescent curse. God how lucky she was that he wasn't bothering her.

Lia didn't like him, she needed information and who would be better than Jackson's half-brother Jordan?
Exactly no one.

He wanted more than she wanted to give to him. He wanted more than just kisses and make out sessions.
She told him she wasn't ready and was a virgin, lies.

The werewitch didn't wanted to sleep with him. The reason being that if she did she'd probably jump off a bridge after and clean her mouth with sanitizer and most likely that he'd ask her to marry him.

She knew that Jordan didn't really care about her, he cared about her place in hierarchy. Lia was the second daughter off the couple from the original crescent pack. They split into two crescent packs and Jordan was in the other one.

Both of the crescent packs thought their first leader wasn't coming back so it would fall onto Lia but none off the werewolves wanted her as an alpha because they thought she was an abomination.

She hated the pack with passion. All off them were drastic pigs. Literally.

But back to her decision.

„I could stay here couldn't I?" Lia asks the necromancer. He gave her a shocked look his eyes widening.

„What?" he said anger in his voice making the girl look at him.

Before the girl could say anything else Ted says: „You can have a life and you want to stay here in this disgusting place? If you don't want that there's peace waiting." he tells her while pointing towards the mysterious fog.

„Going back isn't an option Ted." she tells him anger lacing her voice making him flinch as the werewitch says his full name.

Before the Necromancer could say anything she said: „There's nothing waiting for me, everyone I know hates me so staying here would give the people a happy life."

„What happened to you?" he asked her.

„I grew up that's what happened." Lia says as she stands up and starts walking away from Steven's quarry. Ted screams her name but she continued walking.

___________________________________

The Sinclair walked around mystic falls, she'd be lying if she said that she didn't miss it. Mystic falls was actually a lovely place except for all the supernatural obviously.

Lia walked towards the town square. She saw a bench which looked perfect for her to have a seat on. Her legs hurted a lot from the tramp.

Disgusting creatures were wandering everywhere, she couldn't care less about them but still if one would attack her she would be defenseless. Her magic and her wolf strength were gone.

And the werewitch couldn't see any weapons, so it would be up to her human strength. The Sinclair finally arrived at the bench and sat down. She sighed finally being able to sit somewhere.

Just as she started to relax herself she heard a branch snap behind her, she turned her head towards it and saw a old man.

***

Before the girl could say anything the guy sped towards her and strangled her. She tried getting out of his hold however, it didn't help.

She managed to kick him in his abdomen with her sneakers. He released her and she took off running, her feet hurted, she felt like she would pass out any second. The werewitch had no clue who he was and what he wanted from her.

She came to a stop and saw a forest in front of her.
Shit.

Hiding in a forest is the best idea that could pass her mind. She thought about the guy for a second. He was fast and strong. Probably a vampire but why did he have his abilities and she didn't?

If he was a vampire she could hide in the tomb. He couldn't get in but if he could that means dead for her even though she was dead already. Her neck hurted that guy definitely did have something against her.

She had no idea who he was, like he was some old fossil who was into strangling teenage girls, what a pedophile.

Lia ran deeper into the forest, if she trips now in her sneakers she'll be doomed. As she continued running deeper and deeper the girl saw a metal tube, the Sinclair grabbed it and continued running with the heavy metal in her arms.

The Sinclair wasn't sporty, the only things she did were archery and fighting. How much she wished for an bow and arrow right now. A metal tube will do its job just the same.

Lia now depended on her human abilities, if the guy which was chasing her was a vampire and she'd start to bleed its game over for her.

The werewitch continued to run with that annoying tube in her hands. It was large enough to knock someone out and that pedophile can go and suck it.

Then a random question flew into her mind, who leaves metal in a forest?! That was pollution!

But on the other side she was thankful that it was here otherwise she probably wouldn't be able to defend herself. She'll throw it into a bin later.

The girl came to a stop gasping for air, she reminded herself not to breath loud. As the girl continued to breath she heard a fucking branch snap behind her.

She turned around and saw the fossil again, she sighed and when he went to attack her she started beating him with the tube.

„Like dude what the hell is your problem? I don't even know you!" she yelled at him while beating his crusty folded face up. 

„My son." he guy some how said.

„Whose your son?" Lia asked him as she smacked the metal tube into his private zone, making him scream, he was so old probably there wasn't much left of it anyways. His poor wife and son.

„Elijah-" he said while trying to defend himself.

„Omg my Eli is your son?" she asked looking stunned giving him a soft look and stopped beating him for a second. He thought she was caught off guard and decided to try to and attack her.

Before the guy could do anything she hit him on the head making him grunt.

„I know what you did to him and his siblings, oh and stop grunting like a pig." she said while smacking his cheek with the now blood stained tube.

Blood drops were now in her face and neck area. The red crimson was cold, that guy had cold blood probably because he was dead for a millennium.

Lia felt proud even as a human she could beat an original up. If she could take Klaus's step daddy, she'd probably win against the hybrid too. A happy smile was seen on her face as she wiped the sweat from her forehead off.

„Could you like wait here? I'm thirsty?" she told him as she continued to beat him with the tube. „This whole fighting thing makes me so thirsty, like it's the second time I fight today so there will probably be a third time too." she said to the man who was lying and whining like a child.

Somehow the girl had her phone on her, she decided to make pictures off him and then flex in front of the Mikaelsons. The girl walked closer to him as he still lied on the ground. He grunted.

„Stop acting like a pig and stay still!" she demanded while he tried to slid away from her. She quickly placed her leg on his back and twisted it, making him scream. She took a few pictures of how he lied on the floor.

„I'll post this on every social media platform that exists and let's not forget I'll show it to your hybrid son." she told him while wiping her forehead from the sweat.

„He's not my son!" Mikael yelled while she started making fun of him imitating his face while he started blabbing about his son, the girl couldn't care less so she said.

„No one asked you old abusive fossil." she tells him while he gives her a dead stare. „Seriously old dude? Like that death stare is gonna make crumble."

He simply scoffs his nexts words annoying the Sinclair more.

„You're a pathetic little girl." Mikael tells her trying to make her feel pain. She raised her brow and at him while moving her foot which was on top of him.

„And who is the weak howling thousand-year-old man lying on the ground?" But before the vampire could say anything she said: „exactly you! And let's not forget you got beaten up by a human with a metal tube."

He sighed knowing the girl had won.

She stood up and turned her back towards him. Dumb girl he thought as he attacked her from behind biting into her neck. Ouch.

A vampire never ever fed off her, it was a lie. Once but that was a more off a pleasure gesture and it felt good, he asked and this dude just thought about draining her. Atleast his son wasn't such a rough feeder.

She tried to push him off but that guy held her in a grip she couldn't get out of. Another near death experience she could add to the list. First it was her neck getting snapped, her getting stabbed, her almost drowning, car accident, getting shot a few minutes ago and now getting drained. Let's not forget her angry parents when she skipped school and then snuck out even though she was grounded.

„You have some serious issues, you son of a bitch." she spat as he continued to drain her, the girls words annoyed him so he grabbed a knife and stabbed her in the abdomen.

Now it was 2 times being stabbed. It hurts like a bitch. The guy did it again. Now it was 3 times.

The guy held the knife in front of her stomach, he was draining her slowly making it more painful. Her blood was sweet like sugar.

A question passed her mind, if she dies now where will she be later? In peace? Heaven? Hell?

She didn't wanted to end up on either of those, where the fuck was Ted when she needed him?!

She felt herself losing conscious, now or never.

Lia used her elbow and smashed it against his chest making him stop feeding from her, with the impact the knife went through her. Ouch now it's the 4 time.

And this time she felt herself dying, her instincts screamed and suddenly her brown eyes turned into gold. Her wounds were still there but they were slowly healing up but not fast enough.

Did she have to do that to get her abilities back?!

***

Atleast she was a wolf now and would heal and not die, plus strength and agility. The Original Vampire made his way towards the girl.

But before Mikael gets to her his body turns grey and a stake could be seen which went through his chest and 'killed' him temporary.

She looked up and saw her savior, it was Ted.

He walked towards the girl and said: „if you thought I'll leave you hanging little lee then you're wrong." he smiled.

He saw her bleeding wounds and walked towards her pressing his hands on them.

„How did you find me?" the Sinclair somehow managed to get out.

„Wolfs, since you're the second alpha of that pack you're from they protect you. Plus after telling them that I somehow lost you the almighty werewitch they firstly didn't wanted to help but I offered to resurrect them."

„Oh, so you lied?" she says while chuckling.

„Obviously." he told her while grinning. „I know how to get you back though." Lia looks at him while he goes into his jacket pocket and gets a vial out which had a greenish color.

The Sinclair scrunched her nose as she smelt the disgusting liquid with her werewolf abilities. „It will get you back."

The girl thought about it as she said to Ted: „you'll handle him right?" While looking at the corpse. „I will." he reassures the werewitch. She looked suspiciously at him.

„Don't lie." Lia told him. „I'm not." he lies. „I can see it in your eyes teddy I know that you're lying."

The Necromancer looks away, but when the girl started coughing up blood, he turned his head towards her and opened the liquid.

„Will I ever see you again?" she asks a tear rolling down her cheeks.

„You will little lee, you will." he says while smiling sadly before forcing it down her throat. She gasps as she felt herself falling asleep.

___________________________________

Out of nowhere the girl woke up, mumbling: „don't lie." she hadn't expected that seeing Ted was heartbreaking. The werewitch thought she wouldn't wake up, Lia thought the protection spell hadn't worked because of the witch hazel in her body but it did. It probably wouldn't have of worked if it wasn't for Ted. As she looked around the room she recognized that she was still at doctor wayland's place but no one was here.

She stood up as she looked down, her blue pants were stained with red crimson. She felt disgusting, not only were her pants stained but the blood ran down her leg to her expensive sneakers. She closed her eyes, trying to stay calm.

Trying to kill her was one thing but ruining her clothes?!

Low blow klaus mikaelson.

She knew he send Billy after her. Why? She annoyed the living shit out of him and gave him one hell of on aneurysm. But he definitely deserved it.

And plus she was a threat to him. So it all added up. Her vision started to get black again. Not now. She groaned and suddenly saw a weird house in the bayou. She saw Hayley and the bitch elder Agnes.

Seeing this didn't mean anything good, Lia looked around the room for her duffel bag somehow her phone wasn't in her shorts pockets. She found it and somehow managed to walk over to it and grab her phone.

She texted marcel.

marcy darcy🤍🤍🤍

im alive you cockroach.
where are you???
hello??
okay yk what look in my bag.
Theres a weird recorder thing.
just listen to it.
Marcy answer me.
men.
im leaving weird doctor base. I'll come back I promise.
Anyways its klaus's fault
Love you xoxo

The girl put her phone in to the bag again. And started walking towards the exit thing when she noticed that large pflaster on her abdomen, it hurted like a bitch.

Lia ignored it and was about to leave but then she saw candy. The werewitch walked towards the container which had a small opening and grabbed a handful sweets out of it. Yum.

She was hungry anyways, after that she left the house.

Marcel hasn't noticed the girl messaging him, he was busy listening to klaus's rants about Elijah and Rebekah.

He kept himself from scoffing. Literally. The guy killed his friend and had no care in the world.

„What's got you in such a foolish mood Marcellus?" the hybrid asked. The only thing Marcel wanted to do was smack the hybrids head against the counter so he'd shut up for once in his life.

„Lia." he mumbled.

„What's wrong?" he questioned the younger vampire. As if you don't know the vampire wanted to scream at his face.

„She's dead." the vampire told the hybrid with no emotion in his voice. Before the hybrid could say anything else Marcel said: „the necklace, I want it."
The hybrid seemed to know what Marcel was talking about.

Marcel knew he had it, the necklace smelled like Lia's perfume and he could smell it. The hybrid took it out of his jacket pocket and put it onto the bar.

As the necklace collided with the bar it let out a little clink making the vampire flinch then he grabbed it and examined it.

While looking at the necklace his phone let out a few rings. He ignored them, he didn't know that the Sinclair was alive and was texting him. If he knew he would've probably dropped his sire and made sure she was alright.

Another near death experience she could add to the list. First it was her neck getting snapped, her getting stabbed, her almost drowning, car accident and now getting shot. Let's not forget her angry parents when she skipped school and then snuck out even though she was grounded.

What a life.

The necklace reminded Marcel of his dead friend. How she would always drink a cherry coke or a milkshake. If not that coffee but he never ever saw her drinking tea. It was disgusting to her, she hated it so much she actually spilled tea over him when they were arguing. She made it extra for him to show how much she loved him, only platonic of course. And to remind him he should apologize for being mean to her, he did that afterwards.

Or how'd she'd never share food with him unless it was vegetables. To keep him from stealing the food that she payed for, Lia bought a mini fridge, best decision in her life.

When they were arguing and he said something that hurted her she would slap him and literally ignore him.

The girl once felt so kind she actually destroyed his desk or more so the whole room, she once was in a café drinking her favorite milkshake peanut butter blast with whipped cream on the bottom as she heard women talking about a rage room.

It sounded so good she wanted to try it. Marcels room sounded good to her, it was in need of renovation anyway. The whole house looked like a yunk yard.

He actually walked in on her destroying his desk.
He was stunned to speak and out of shock he couldn't move as she continued to destroy his room, the desk was nothing more but just some random wood which laid on the floor. His closet wasn't really damaged. But the desk and the bed definitely saw better times.

As he stopped her the closet fell apart, yikes.

She didn't apologize he kind of did deserve it, in his opinion he didn't but in hers he did. Then a voice made him snap out of his thoughts.

„You'll get over it eventually." the hybrid said you could hear a bit of guilt in his voice. But just a bit

The vampire nodded as he downed another drink which had been placed before him. After that he left the bar leaving the hybrid alone.

___________________________________

The werewitch was in the bayou, usually she would complain saying that her shoes would get dirty but they already were so it didn't matter.

She approached the weird cabin she saw. The Sinclair groaned as she noticed flashlights in the forest. And she didn't take her arrow and bow.

She wanted to see if her magic worked so she chanted: „da mihi sagittam et arcum." Suddenly the bow and arrows appeared in her hands. „Oh how I love being a witch." the girl giggled.

„Round three bitches."

***

She said as she walked into the forest hearing howling probably Jordan or rat ass Jackson. The girl rolled her eyes as she lied her bow and arrow down. She won't let it get broken and it wasn't a weapon to fight close combat with. Surprisingly the forest had a shed.

„Icaeus." The werewitch said and the shed opened itself with telekinesis. She walked in and saw an ax.
Lia grabbed it as she walked towards the flashlight.
She saw someone hiding behind a tree, Lia sneaked up on the person, she was about to swing the ax when it was Hayley.

The Marshall looked shocked as she saw that it was Lia. The Sinclair lowered her new ax.

„Are you alright?" the werewitch asked the werewolf, she just nodded. „What happened?" she questioned while looking at the blood on the Sinclair's pants.

„Story for later, run!" she said to the girl trying to keep her voice down as she saw flashlights approaching. The werewolf ran for her life, smart girl.

As the flashlights came closer the girl walked towards the one who was the fastest, they were probably witches. But the funny thing they can't use magic but she can. Lia chuckled as he saw her his eyes widening as he looked down towards the ax.

„She is off limits, got it?" he nodded as she chanted: „crescrere arbor." tying him to the floor with help of the vines. „You get to live too tell the story."

After that „silencio." escaped her mouth clueing his mouth shut. The other started approaching seeing the light of the flashlight from their commarade.

As the fastest one came she slammed the ax into his shoulder and then his chest making him screams as i find his heart and smash it. He dies in a second and the guy tied to the floor whimpered tears escaping his eyes.

„If you even think about closing your eyes I'll scratch them out." she tells him as he looks at her in fear.

Lia Sinclair was maddened they thought hurting a pregnant woman, wouldn't have consequences. If she didn't kill them probably one of the Mikaelson's would do so. Atleast the werewitch would give them a fast dead. She was tired off fighting already not physical.

Everytime she died she'd come back just a little colder, she started showing less and less empathy.

There was a darkness inside of her, she was trying to keep it down but outburst like these were starting to not get normal.

Her annoying shadow wasn't here atleast, she'd probably say something like 'you're slowly becoming like me'. Lia was she had escaped death so many times it was damaging, her mental state was terrible.

She thought about hiring a therapist, the thing is she'd probably get the cops called on her for the stuff she has done. She was breaking all off the traffic rules. Speeding up, driving drunk and more.

Her compelled license was because she practically forced Damon Salvatore into getting her one, more like compelling her one.

But that shouldn't be on her mind right now, as another one approached she slammed the ax in his neck tearing his head of making his blood drop on her face.

The Sinclair Werewitch looked like a psycho, blood running down her leg, splatters of blood on her face,neck and top.

A woman now ran towards the girl with a knife. If she'd get stabbed for the fourth time this day she'd probably start crying.

The red head let out a scream, Lia Sinclair probably just killed her lover while decapitating him.

The woman wanted to stab the werewitch but the girl took the knife and placed it on her forehead. Suddenly those green eyes begged for mercy, oh she could definitely have that mercy.

„Tell me how much there is of you and you get to live." the girl lied to the elder woman.

„We are ten. Now 8." the green eyed said.

„Thank you sweets, now there will only be seven of you." Before the red head could say anything she drove the knife into her forehead, killing her instantly.

She turned towards that one guy who was still tied to the floor with the vines. „I've failed math so give me a few seconds."

Lia took her fingers out, if that wench lied here while calculation could be wrong, she stomped her feet on the floor looking like a innocent child.

„Did she lie about you being 10 people?" she asks the guy as she walks towards him with the knife. He shakes his head no.

She gave him a generously smile. As Lia took her fingers out again. She started mumbling: „okay so three are dead, meaning there is seven left. And you I'll leave alive, so it's six if I'm correct yeah?" she asks the guy like she didn't just kill his three friends.

He nods his head yes. The werewitch walked over and patted his cheek. „See? Even I can't do simple math and I'm seventeen." she tells him not like he could answer.

„da mihi sagittam et arcum." the arrow and bow appeared in her hands as she heard other arrows fly in the forest, one directly at her face. The werewitch caught it in times and crushed it.

She chuckled, as she heard someone yell something like 'run' whatever, it was probably Rebekah, she was right it was her but she didn't know it yet.

She grabbed her arrow as suddenly she could her screams, meat tearing and growls. From the six people there were now only three left and surprisingly the girl only had three arrows, good thing is she never misses.

She pointed her arrow at a black haired man and shot him between his eyes making his body fall onto the floor. The next woman approached, she also had black her but hers was long and in a pony tail. The Sinclair shot the arrow into her neck making her bleed out and die instantly.

The last man approached she shot him on his dick, not like he has one. He cried out in pain, she simply rolled her eyes and grabbed the knife and used her magic to slice his throat killing him.

The Sinclair stood proudly in front of six dead massacred bodies a evil grin on her face.

She let the guy go, who started running for his life. After a few seconds he was nowhere to be seen, good for him.

***
___________________________________

The blonde original stood in the doctors cabin, examining it. As she heard a woosh she turned her head and saw her beloved brother Niklaus.

„Wow you abandoned your quest for power to help out your family having an off day." she says while starring at him.

„Who took her, Rebekah?" he asks his little sister ignoring her comment. „I don't know." she responded, the female wasn't lying.

„What do you mean you don't know and who killed her attackers?"

„I don't know, I had an arrow in my heart, if it wasn't Hayley who killed them then-" Rebekah gets cut off as a wolf howled. Both of them turned their head towards the howl and the hybrid glances at Rebekah.

„Lovely perhaps her cousins will know where she is." the female finished her sentence, made her way past her brother and out of the clinic. 

Both of them rushed out as they saw their stray approaching them, the hybrid almost ran down the steps towards her.

„Hayley, what happened? Tell me what happened?" he started throwing questions at the pregnant wolf.
„I can't remember." was her answer as he checked her for any inquiries.

„You've completely healed, there's not a scratch on you." he tells her while putting his right hand on her left shoulder.

„One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?" she says while while looking at him as he says: „no not that fast-"

Before he could continue his rambling his little sister  tells him: „leave her be." He shuts up as Rebekah helps Hayley to the steps.

„What happened? Who killed those people? Some where torn into shreds the others were massacred."
The blonde female asks her new found friend.

The Marshall just looked at the hybrid who also wanted an answer even though he hadn't seen the body's."

„It was Lia." the werewolf says while fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

The older mikaelson looked like a pan was slammed into his face, his jaw was open. „Impossible, she's dead."

His sister looked at him for a few seconds, she thought about it. Oh no. Before Rebekah could say anything, Klaus said: „Marcel told me."

The blonde just sighed. „Well, she looked pretty alive to me." the werewolf shrugged while waving her hands around.

„You were probably hallucinating." the older mikaelson says. Before they heard a familiar voice say.

„She isn't hallucinating, I'm very very much alive." The Sinclair tells them while her appearance made the Marshall look away.

She stood there covered in blood, one of her hands was on her hip while the other one held an ax which lied on her shoulder. Her bow and arrows got send home, they need a break.

„What in the bloody hell happened to you?!" The younger Mikaelson stands up and rushes towards her. She looked horrifying.

„I killed people that's what happened-" the girl stopped talking to catch her breath. „And I died." she said while smiling.

„So you killed the witches?" the hybrid asks the werewitch while looking down to see a huge blood stain on her shorts and not to forget the bruises on her arms and neck.

„I killed six of them, the other three some of my or either Hayley's cousin ate and one's still alive."
The girl explained, while Hayley looked at her when she finished her sentence.

„My cousins are here?" The werewolf questions the Sinclair who just shrugs. „Anyways, the story for later, what's that?" the Marshall said while pointing at Lia's shorts.

Before the Sinclair could say anything they heard a groan coming from inside the cabin meaning that the large blonde kakapo woke up. The werewitch strolls up the stairs and walks inside the house leaving the three to wonder why she went in. She walks towards the doctors front desk and sees on the desk a book lying.

Supernatural birthmarks and their origin.

Title sounds interesting, she flicked to one page which had a sticky note on the side sticking out, surprisingly it was about the crescent birthmark.

hm... the girl thinks as she says „im taking you with me." After that Lia chanted: „producat eam in domum suam." The book disappeared as she made her way to the doctors office while scratching her ax against the wall creating a disgusting sound. The girl hated it but she knew it would scare the lying bitch to dead.

death would come for her too.

***

As the doctor heard the sound it was to late, her killer stood in front of her. She widened her eyes while she tried to grab a weapon, the Sinclair only chuckled at her failed attempt as the doctor grabbed a pair of scissors while rushing at Lia.

Before the scissors could even get close to the werewitch she snatched them and stabbed them inside of the doctors neck making her scream out loud. The birds flew away at the scream and then the others realised that she killed the woman, the hybrid sped in just to see the woman lying dead on the floor her neck bloody and a pair of scissors in them.

„oops." Obviously the Sinclair heard that someone approached her. She turned around and saw Klaus who looked at the dead woman. That wench deserved it anyways. As she walked towards him she shoved him against the wall making it crack as she kneed him in the groin, making him grunt.

„you're reminding me of your daddy he was grunting like a pig too when I was beating him up." she said while he stared at her at the mention of Mikael.

„You saw my father?" he asks immediately while trying to free himself but her hand on his throat didn't let him. „Yeah, I died remember? And it's your fault." she spits as she grabs the scissors and pushes them into his abdomen making him growl.

„You are more of a dog than a vampire, am I right?"

„If you call me a dog then you're one too."

„I'm not. Cause I don't sound and smell like one."

The hybrid had a good scent. It was a mixture between bourbon,wood and a bit of blood. But she'd never ever admit that he smelt good, she'd rather jump off of a bridge. But that wasn't the point right now.

The only reason he smelt a bit of addicting was her wolf side and it was reacting like that because he was one too. It happened sometimes that other werewolf's smell addicting to you. Just like he smelt good to her she smelt good to him. Her vanilla perfum with a bit of coconut.

He ignored it, knowing it was his wolf side who was trying to lure her in. He resisted, somehow he managed. The hybrid thought if he killed her, his wolf side would stop but no.

„You're crazy." the hybrid said while trying to get her off of him. „Yeah I'm nuts because of you." She told him while getting her ax up trying to slam it into his shoulder. Klaus dodged surprisingly and somehow got out of her grasp.

„I'm sending you into an asylum."

„Been there already."

The Sinclair swinged the ax and again he dodged. She sighed while he decided to try to take the ax from her. The hybrid walked towards her and she kicked him in the balls.

He groaned, this was the second time she'd done that. Then she gave him a headbutt, making his nose bleed. He fell to the floor and groaned out again.

The werewitch kicked him into his abdomen as she pulled the ax up, before it could hit him he rolled away making her hit the wooden floor.

He ran behind the desk grabbing the chair smacking it onto the floor as he grabbed a piece of wood holding it up. She just chuckled as she chants: „incendia." the make shift stake burns in his hands leaving a burn mark, he hissed.

She walked towards him as he stood in front of the desk, with all her strength she shoved him into it making him fall to the floor with splinters on his butt and back.

He growled trying to stand up, „this, this is enough."

„no."

„Pardon?"

„I don't speak French."

The Sinclair spoke a bit French and understood it but she wasn't in the mood to use her tired brain.
But before the hybrid could do whatever he would do.

she says: „I mean I'm not overreacting. You've tried to kill me, I've actually died. You know it hurts to die, then your pig of a father tried to kill me while I'm dead already. So when I tell you that I'm not overreacting klaus I mean it. And let's not forgot you're then only reason why I had to go through several hours of pain and blood loss."

He said nothing. Didn't find words. A part of him did feel sorry even it was just a bit. She didn't deserve that to go through knowing that her and marcel were on bad terms right now anyways. But she stood in his way and her reaction wasn't really overreacting.

„I want an apology." She told him. As he laughed looking at her thinking she was joking her stare looked deadly enough for him to shut it.

„You're not gonna get one."

„If I don't get it I'll simply decapitate you and hang your head up in the Rousseau's next to all the mooses. I think people won't notice the difference. I mean you look like one."

Lia: 1
Nik: 0

She just compared him to a moose, someone tell him he didn't. „And you ask me why I tried to kill you."
With that he thought he pushed her just to miss and with the strength he flew into a wall.

„Hybrids."

„Werewitches."

„I don't just fly into walls, I'm not a fat assed fairy who doesn't even have discipline ."

„Oh?" he said while pushing her into one hand on her throat. She tried to get out of his iron grip. Dude, how was he so strong?

She knew that he'd probably kill her like right now.

„Did it hurt when I pushed you against a wall? Probably all your milky teeth will fall out from the impact." he said trying to annoy her.

„Atleast my already fell out and yours will fall out because of your age you fossil."

„And I think your insurance won't get you new once."

„I've had enough of you."

„Finally, let go of me then."

„I'm going to kill you."

„I'll watch you try."

***

Before he could try to get in her chest and rip her heart out she made herself untouchable. „praesta praesidium, Intemeratum me fac."

As he went to he reached through her like she wasn't even there, he could see her laughing. Now even him choking doesn't work.

„You know what's the good thing?"

„You can't touch me but I can touch you."

She said as she got a hold of the ax and swung it for him to back up.

„Can we just get past this?"

„Nope."

„Fine what do you want? Money? Jewellery? A house? A dress? A walk in closet? Food? Me?" he said.

Her smile faded when he said 'me'. „Don't ever think that I wanna sleep with you. I'd rather cut myself into a million pieces and give up my mini fridge."

Okay half lie the mini fridge she keeps. Bury it with her.

„Okay no not the mini fridge."

„I'll buy you more of these fridges." he says trying to make as much space in between them as possible.

„You would?" she asks while looking like you waved candy in a child's face.

„Yes but put that ax down." he says while pointing at it. If he had to stop the girl from killing him and a 60$ fridge would do it's job then his wallet will suffer.

„It's my friend what's wrong with it." how much the hybrid wanted to say everything but if he did that ax would land in his face.

„Lower it. Or I'll throw your fridge into the artic."

„Do you know how expensive that shit is?! Plus you're not doing that. No one hurts my fridge and it's insides."

He scoffed, he found a girl who loved a fridge. What was there to love? It was cold and couldn't even talk.

„Anyways how many fridges are we talking about?" she asks.

„One."

„I think you mean ten."

„No."

„Yeah."

„You do not need ten fridges."

„Fine eight then."

„Neither is eight it's one that's final."

„You have got some nerves. You're trying to strike a deal and you just say something that isn't even close."

„It's either one or none, face it."

„It's either eight or I'll make sure Marcel throws Elijah into the Mississippi or the Atlantic."

Outside once the original and the werewolf stood they left already they just couldn't face that.

„Three more you will not get."

„Double it."

„Four."

„Five, or let's see if your brother can swim in a suit."

He snickered. He had enough he'll buy these five fridges and then just to annoy the girl keep them.
He'll find out what's so nice about them.

„Does the insides come with the fridge?"

„no."

„Yes or your brother will make his hellos with the sun."

„Fine you get the insides too."

„See works out right?"

___________________________________

After Marcel left the bar in sorrow about his dead friend he left to another bar, he didn't feel like being with the hybrid anymore. He took his phone out, the vampire had a shocked look on his features as he saw that Lia had texted him.

walking corpse.

im alive you cockroach.
where are you???
hello??
okay yk what look in my bag.
Theres a weird recorder thing.
just listen to it.
Marcy answer me.
men.
im leaving weird doctor base. I'll come back I promise.
Anyways its klaus's fault
Love you xoxo

It has been a hour or longer since that text messages arrived, it felt good to hear that his friend was okay so he texted back.

walking corpse.

Where are you?
How are you doing?
Lia tell me where you're at so I can come and get you.
Answer me.
If you've been destroying my room again I swear to god I will steal your mini fridge and you're 1500$ heels and let's not forget your make up.

As he finished texting he felt relieved to know his friend was alive. He left the bar and went to the compound maybe she was here already.

___________________________________

The girl walked out with the hybrid after they've done their deal something was rotten at this. She knew she couldn't trust him in the slightest. She heard her phone blink and she took it out to see Marcel.

marcy darcy🤍🤍🤍

Where are you?
How are you doing?
Lia tell me where you're at so I can come and get you.
Answer me.
If you've been destroying my room again I swear to god I will steal your mini fridge and you're 1500$ heels and let's not forget your make up.

She was shocked he wouldn't dare take her stuff, not in this life time. The hybrid turned around to see her texting someone.

marcy darcy🤍🤍🤍

Im fine. Im with Klaus at the bayou.
You wouldn't dare steal my stuff anyway. If you do beware I'll come and I'll end you with my ax.
Anyways if you start doing a model show again please do not invite me like the last time. But now that I think of it you know what? Invite me I'll do more pictures to show to your future wife. If something anything happens to me and I don't respond it's klaus's fault. The situation feels really rotten and I feel his glare on me like he's about to drain me lol. I'm probably just overreacting. Okay maybe not. I have a really really bad bad feeling about this my stomach does this weird fucked up stuff. I feel like I'm about to get killed for the second time today and I really don't want that plus I don't trust this guy. And please listen to the recorder I need you to listen to it please it's very important. So if anything happens please help and go to the plananatatation house, gosh I can't type. Thanks Marcel and please get me like right now I'm begging you.

She finished the long text, the feeling got worse. Just as she send and put her phone away she couldn't see him and suddenly everything got black.

___________________________________

heyy yall<3

so how did you like this long ass chapter? It took me very long and I thought it would be 10k but now it's 12k almost 13k

Tomorrow is school and I don't wanna go my pe teacher is such a bitch seriously. Like I had cramps once and she forced me to attend like tf I was bleeding. I almost passed out once in her class let's just hope she'll let me sit the 90 minutes. 😍

How was your week?

Anyways please do tell if you liked this. I need to know because if this chapter is messy then I'll go and rewrite it.

A few new characters got mentioned their now added to the cast list.

If you saw any grammar mistakes or something else please let me know so I can fix it :) thank you!!

And thanks a lot for 1.5k reads that means so so much to me thank you<3

Anyways if you have any questions lmk.

have a good night/day everyone<3

toodles<3

-Nicole

words: 12887

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
208K 5.4K 35
In which the angel moves to New Orleans, trying to move on from her former love. โ–บโ–บโ–บ [seasons 2 & 3 of the originals] [book 2 of the ariel summers s...
80.3K 1K 22
About Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and how one fight caused a runaway problem. Read the story to find out if Klaus can fix what he's said and done, an...
43.1K 822 35
๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง Two people who were called an abomination cross...