Perfectly Failed || AllTake

By scrtvplttr

"Saving them was hard, but hiding my gender was harder." Female Takemichi X Harem ©Ken Wakui More

Prologue
0
1
2
3
5
6

4

1.8K 78 7
By scrtvplttr

A/N: Update ko muna toh (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

━━━━ ❀ WARNING: FIRST SHIP SAILED!

After meeting her partner in their designing project, Takemichi decided to take a stroll around the mall, of course with a disguise not until she saw her face on the news with Taiju.

BREAKING NEWS: Miyari Hanako, a famous model is secretly dating?!

[According to the citizens, they saw the two of them got out from her shoot just today. It seems that the man is one of the most richest man in Japan, Taiju Shiba. —]

"Ah... I knew it."

Takemichi is used to this, involving in scandal that she didn't even know, or being drowned with several issues and rumors. Welp, they all died down anyway.

"I should go to Taiju and explain this shit." she said before calling her manager to ask for a ride.

But as soon as she turn around, she was hit by someone, causing her phone and cap to fall.

"Ah! I'm sorry, are you alright?" the one she hit asked while getting her phone from the ground.

'Again?! What's with my luck?!' she shouted in her head.

"Uhm... thank you, Kenny."

Hearing the nickname, Draken stare at her before chuckling.

"It's nice to meet you again, Miss Fashion Model." he said before patting her head.

"Haha... yes fancy meeting you, though... I guess we should run?" she said while looking around the whole mall.

The whole crowd are all looking at her.Takemichi fastly grab his hand and ran all the way to the mall's exit in the most fastest way possible.

"Don't look back, nor stop, Kenny." she said as she keeps on dragging Draken.

Draken find it amusing so he just let the small girl do whatever she wants.

After like 10 minutes of running, Takemichi stopped at a parking lot just a few meters away from the mall.

"Why are you running anyway?" Draken asked as he looked at the tired girl.

"Oh... Haha... Well, I'm a model and... got into an issue again?" she said awkwardly.

"Issue?"

"Yup. That I'm in a relationship with someone and many more haha..." she said, scratching her cheeks.

"Takemichi-kun? Why are you here? Aren't you like— avoiding Shibuya?"

Takemichi was stunned after hearing a familiar voice.

'What is she doing here?!'

"Huh? Who are you calling Takemichi, Hinata?" Draken asked confusedly.

"Eh- Uh- hahaha..." Hinata was red in embarrassment as soon as he finally recognized Draken's existence.

Then realization finally reached Draken as he shockingly looked at the girl who's still holding his hands right now.

"You... You're T-takemichi???"

━━━━ ❀

"So that what happened..." Draken said as they sat at the bench at the park where Hinata dropped them off.

"Un... I'm sorry, for hiding I mean." Takemichi said as she look down to her feet.

She's now wearing a face mask and cap again while being covered by Draken's cardigan, that's too big for her, so she can hide from her fans.

Draken just chuckled and pat her head.

"I can understand why you left us. And I also promise not to tell anyone about you, being Miyari Hanako nor you being a girl." he said which make Takemichi smile at him.

"Thank you so much, Kenny!" Takemichi said while hugging the man, who got stunned the moment she hugged him.

"I-It's not that hard anyways." Draken said, trying his best to stay cool.

"No, really, thank you, I'm so afraid to go back there. I don't want to feel so helpless again. I'm... I'm tired." Takemichi mumbled as she hug Draken more tightly.

Draken who heard it clearly was hurt. Not because she doesn't want to meet them but because the girl she likes is suffering withput any of them knowing.

"It's alright not to be fine. It's alright to be afraid, you have the rights to be. It's okay if you cry because you're scared. It's okay, because that's what makes you a human, Hana." Draken said while holding the girl's face.

Slowly, Draken kissed her forehead, just so she could feel his longing and endless affection for her.

"I'm here... I will always be by your side." Draken said.

As if the world cane to a halt, the two found themselves staring at each others eyes. Slowly, their faces started to get closer until their lips met. A warm feeling engulf the two as they kiss. It was sweet, enchanting and a feeling that Takemichi cannot explain, but she can only think of one thing.

"I like you, Kenny."

━━━━❀

4 months later...

"It's not true, me and Taiju Shiba are friends. We met a few times before and talk about ourselves too. But it's true that I'm dating someone, well more likely he's still courting me but yeah! I'm planning to answer him today." the crowd became loud as soon as she dropped the bomb.

"So please, stop with the baseless rumors already. My boyfriend doesn't like me getting into bad rumors. Anyways, thank you for attending this conference but I must go now, good bye." with that, Takemichi stand up and left the conference.

She sighed and push her hare back before smiling at Cynthia who just smile back at her.

"Good Job, angel. You did great back there." Nikko, their boss said and pat the girl's head.

He treats Takemichi like his grand daughter eversince she chose his company.

"Thank you, everyone!" she said and did a 360 degree bow at them.

"Hana..." a familiar, raspy deep voice called for her name.

She turned around and smile brightly as soon as she saw Draken. His hair is surprisingly unbraided and dyed in a black hue. He's holding a boquet of several flowers and chocolate at hand.

"Kenny! You're here! Come! Come! Let me introduce you to my family here!" she said as she usher the man to come closer.

Draken, who don't know what to do, just silently obey his girl and walk towards where she is. He gave the flowers and chocolate to the girl, which she returned with a kiss on his cheeks.

"Cynthia-nee, Nikko-jii, this is Ken, my BOYFRIEND! Kenny, this people here are my family, Cynthia-nee, my manager and Nikko-jii, my boss!" she chirpped happily.

"Uhm... hello... I'm Ryuguji Ken, please to meet you, ma'am, sir." Draken respectfully greeted them with a bow.

"Oh? So you're the guy? Do you want to be a model?" Cynthia asked, grasping the man's hands.

"Oh! That's a good idea, Cynthia. Why don't partner him to Hana-chan's new photoshoot for Valentine? I think it will suit the both of them." Jacko, Takemichi's camera man butted in.

"Hmm... you're right there, Cynthia-nee. Kenny's visuial is no joke! Plus he's tall and has a good pysique." Takemichi proudly said, making the tall guy at her side blush in embarrassment.

"Well, what do you say about that, Ken?" Nikko asked.

"U-uhm..." he look at Takemichi which he regretted.

The girl was looking at her with her famous puppy pleasing eyes which no one can ignore.

"... fine."

"YEYYYYY!"

004  ||  𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙾
𝚂𝙲𝚁𝚃𝚅𝙿𝙻𝚃𝚃𝚁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 37.8K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
19.2K 899 11
Killua sighed, swinging his legs. I can't believe this is what my life's come to. He scowled down at his short stubby legs. "So, how old are you?" th...
49.9K 2.1K 14
Another try on our very own Manan.... an fs.... This story will showcase Manan who were forced to break apart from each other coz of the evil forces...
34.2K 1.3K 28
Takemichi finally succeeded on her mission. All her sacrifices, motivation and pain she received. She was able to save Mikey and even helped him chan...