Life Over Death

By IEatCooter

This book is about a girl named Andrii who's suicidal and giving up on life . She didn't feel loved and she... More

Lost <3
Found <3
Lock <3
Key <3
Tomorrow <3
Today<3
Ending <3
Beginning <3
Invite <3
Drink <3
Truth <3
Comfortable <3
Uncomfortable <3

Peace <3

1.2K 62 12
By IEatCooter

ADRII POV

Time: 7:30

"How come you always late for school?" Tk asked me

Me and Tk were now at her house sitting in her room just chilling and talking.

"I over sleep" was all I said.

"We'll do you always sleep in your car, sense you don't have a house or like what?"

She asks too many questions.

"I have.. had a home. I lived with my mom and my brother. I just left yesterday."

"Why?"

"Do you always ask everyone so many questions"

"No, I just wanna get to know you a little more sense your gonna be staying here for a while.. if youn wanna talk about it it's fine"

She said before looking a the ground.

"Me and mom just not on good terms right now, we just don't have the best relationship"

"Heard you"

The room grew quiet for a moment

It was kinda odd just sitting in a room with someone from school that I've never even had a conversation with but being here I felt somewhat safe, better then being at home.

*DING*

I heard TK phone go off.

"My mom should be here in about an hour, so you'll meet her and shit. She coo.

"She won't mind me being here right?" I asked looking her direction

Tk shrugged her shoulders "I'm sure she won't"

[An hr later. Time: 8:30]

We was just chilling in TK's room. Tk put a movie on and I was on my phone scrolling through instagram

A few minutes later I heard somebody yelling fr downstairs "Tanooka"

"I'm coming" TK yelled back putting her controller down then walking downstairs leaving me up her by myself.

It must be here mom.

"Tanooka who car is that outside, you bet not be having no fast ass little girl in my house."

I heard her mom yell to Tk. After that I couldn't hear anything else

A few minutes later Tk came upstairs "um Adrii come here. My mom wants to meet you"

"You not in trouble or nothing right?"

Tk chuckled "nah I told her everything and she cool with you staying here, she just want you to properly introduce yoself "

"Ight"

We walked out Tk room then downstairs into the living room were TK's mom was.

"Uh hey. Im Adrii I said putting my hand out to her

"Girl if you don't come over here and hug me" Tk mom said opening her arms

I chuckled a little then went to hug her

"Baby we family around here sense your gonna be staying here. Im Yinny you can call me Yin or mom it don't matter to me whatever your comfortable with"

"Alright"

"Y'all hungry?" Yin said as she started heading to the kitchen

"Hell yea" Tk spat out and her mom hit her on the back of her head

"don't think that because you got company you gone be cursing in my house Tanooka"

I laughed. I just knew they got the best mother and daughter relationship

"Im sorry mama, I'm just starving what you making?"

"Some Steak Tacos, go get y'all selfs together. By the time y'all done the food should be ready"

Me and Tk nodded then headed up stairs

"Uh it's a bathroom in the guess room if you tryna shower. I got some extra clothes for you I'll leave it on the counter"

I smiled "thank you"

"It's all good"

I then headed to the guess room then into the bathroom turning the water on, taking off my shit, then hopping into the shower

The water hitting me felt so good. I needed to relax and this was definitely helping. Im glad Tk and her mother took me in.

I started think real hard while sitting in the shower.

Damn.

I was really going to end my life today. Did god send Tk in my life for a reason or is this just some kind of weird coincidence...

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a knock on the bathroom door

"Come in"

"I brought you some clothes and a dry towel.. ima leave them on the counter"

"Alright thanks"

Then the door shut.

I was in the shower for a hot minute. I don't know why but I'm actually very comfortable with staying here. I'm still a little tightened up just with knowing that I'll probably never go back home and be there Noah, but I'm sure he'll understand once I tell him everything.

About 30 minutes later I was getting out the shower. I picked up the shorts, new drawls and white T, Tk lifted on the counter for me and threw them on then threw my hair into a messy bun.

After, I walked out the bathroom then outside the guess room.

I went to Tk room and knocked on the door but no one answered

"I'm down stairs" Tk yelled

I walked downstairs and saw that Tk was helping her mom prepare our plates

"Hey Andy" Tk moms said with a big ass smile

"Mom her names Adrii"

"That's what I said"

Tk smacked her lips and shook her head "anyways, Adrii you can sit down"

I walked over to the dinner table were my plate was and sat down. It was kind of weird sitting at the table to eat sense at home we just eat in our rooms and my mom didn't cook for shit so we had to make our own food.

"Thank you" I said. You know, just out of respect.

"For what"

"The dinner, it looks good"

"It tastes better" Tk said as she started to demolish her Steak Tacos

For her to have a nice ass house and be full of manners she eats like a little ass kid

Yin (TK's mom) then sat down at the table to join us "Tanooka stop stuffing your face like you a little ass kid

Great minds think alike.

"Mm it's just too good, haven't made Steak Tacos ina minute"

Yin smacked her teeth then looked at me. I was going crazy on them Tacos too not gone lie. They is good as hell

"Sooo how you and Tk meet?" Yin asked me

How do I really explain this..

I finished my bite before saying "um school"

"Ohhh ok I didn't know y'all go to the same school now. Tk just got her ass suspended for fighting hope you be a good role model for her"

I looked over to Tk and she was still fucking her plate up

"oh yea of course" I said smiling at Yin

"You do know that Tk single right?"

All of a sudden Tk choked on her food

"Ok mom it's getting late we going to bed now goodnight" Tk said as she hurried up picking her plate up. I was finishing my last bite then Tk picked my plate up too and put them in the sink

"Girl I'm just saying Adrii real cute maybe y-"

Tk grabbed my hand damn near dragging me up the stairs before yelling "goodnight mom"

I just laughed . I wonder why Tk mom just brought up Tk being single out of no where. I mean, I'm not slow I know she was preferring me and Tk but I don't know about a relationship yet. I'm not even stabled enough for a relationship, especially with someone I really barley know.

We made it upstairs and Tk walked with me to the guess room "Uh get some sleep. we going shopping tomorrow. If you need anything I'll be in my room"

"For sure, night"

Tk walked out closing the door behind her and I went to the bed and laid down. I was definitely tired as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...
95.8K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
99.5K 4.2K 33
After Clay gets evicted, he has to live on the streets. He breaks down completely and he doesn't see any purpose anymore. When he sleeps on the stree...
R.S.V.P. By h

Short Story

16.3K 1.1K 56
"Cait, why do you spend so much time in your room," my mother asked, "why don't you hang out with your friends anymore?" "Just tying to minimize the...