My Lovely Husband

By Myhearttellsastory

Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

4.7K 156 34
By Myhearttellsastory

Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
----------------

Third person pov.
_____________

In a tall building,at the top floor standing near the glass window a man in three piece suit looking at the busy city view .Glasses kept on his nose as his eyes roam around the area till where his company's land is .

A knock break him from his thoughts as he look back and found his secretary standing there bowing to him.

" Mr Jeon...Mam Jeon called asking you to give her a call when you're free..." She looks down as no one dare to look into the man's eyes because of his cold aura .

" I'll do that...is there any other meeting left ..?" He asks taking place on his chair.

" No sir..your schedule is clear..." He hums and dismiss her ,she left the Ceo's office.

The black hair male pick up his phone and dial his mother's number.

Putting the phone on speaker he starts going through the mails he received from his partners .

Hlo...kook..when you're going to be back at home huh!,how many days it's been you caged yourself in your stupid office...

He Chuckle and signed the document hearing his mom complaining.

" Hello to you to mom... and no it's just been a day I didn't came back..." He answers .

Oh ..so I should be happy that my son is ageing more faster than me ...if you will work like this I'm sure you will start looking old before your dad..

" Dad ..stop laughing I could hear you behind mom... and mom I'm coming home today so don't worry.." he keep the pen down and look outside at the rainy weather.

You better..or else I'll lock you there ... and come soon it looks like it will be raining soon ok ..

" Sure ...bye " he cuts the call and calls his secretary to ask if he have anything else left to do .

" No Mr Jeon..you could leave.." he nods and took his blazer with his phone and important meeting files with ipad before departure.

As he walk outside his employees stood up to greet him but he left from there not paying attention to them ,it's not like he doesn't respect them it's just he don't like human interaction much in his daily life if it's not needed.

As he reach to the ground floor,his bodyguard stood next to him and walk out to where his car is ready with his driver standing with one hand opening the backseat door .

He says inside and start doing the pending work he thinks is still undid.

" Where to Mr Jeon...?" His driver asks him.

" Home ." He states and soon the car drives of the way to the most luxurious area of Mumbai.

Mumbai,a city of Bollywood many comes here with big dreams but only few could reach there .It's a Chaos here sometimes as the heavy traffic and as well as the small roads in few area but other than that it's good .

The JEONS ,they are living here for many years now after settling their business in foreign countries they come back as the senior Jeon's wife is from India.Jeon Jungwoo take upon the business from his father and make it large and spread if across the country.

They work as a consultancy firm and also gave big construction industry that's run by their son now ,it's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook is totally opposite of his father ,he never forgive and doesn't trust anyone other than his family and friends. Being the hot handsome man he's the main st eligible bachelor as well ,girls are ready to die for but he isn't ready to accept anyone in his heart .To him love is waste of time and he doesn't have time for it .

As Jungkook is busy going through the other branches details soon the rain start hitting the car roof and he groan in frustration.One thing he doesn't like us Mumbai unannounced rain.

" Jay...drives fast ...we have to reach before it start getting more crowdy due to traffic.." he says .

" Sure Mr Jeon..." He keep the ipad down and look outside to see the people running to found shelter,few were enjoying the rain ,some couples were just walking hands in hands .

" What did they get from getting wet in rain..." He mumbled.

As they stop on the traffic signal,he saw a girl with bunch of small children as they all look like they are singing something. The girl back is facing him but as soon as she turn around to look for the bus they are waiting for his breath got stuck in between, and for the first time he felt something in his heart ,like the feeling of excitement or nervousness..he can't name it but one thing he understood he just wants to keep watching her dancing in the rain looking so beautiful and innocent.But he's confused he's a boy not a girl..but a very beautiful boy .

A smile form on his lips as he got to know on which song they are dancing.

" Such ...a kid..." He whisper but as he wants to look to other side his heart doesn't.

Because in his thoughts he could only asks how can someone this beautiful.

But soon the bus comes and they all went on it . Jungkook Huff and pouts unknowingly if his mom will see him like this she will surely going to faint.

The rest of the ride was just a blur as he thought is only about the person he had seen at the bus stop .

Soon they reach at the Jeon mansion as big metal gates open by the guards as the car drove inside.

He walk inside the house and soon a maid comes to take his things .

" Where's mom and dad...?" He asks her .

" They are in the upstairs living young master" he hums and walk upstairs to meet his parents.

As he walk there he could hear laughter and bickering and he's sure his father is again teasing his mom.

" Honey..you should keep it down you know,what if you're back break ..it doesn't fix in this age you know" Mr Jeon said trying hard to look serious but broke into laughter as he look at wife's red face .

" Yaah...you old man ,whom you are calling old huh... I'll break your back and then I'll see if it got fixed or not..." She says throwing dagger from her eyes making Mr Jeon gulp.

" Who's breaking who's bones here ...huh!" Mrs Jeon face light up as she saw her son walking to them , Jungkook sat next to her and hug her .

" Hii mom...hi old man .." he greets .But soon yelps in pain as Mrs Jeon twist his ear making him scream in pain.

" Aaah...mom..sto...aah... please..mom..it .it.. hurts..aah..." Jungkook shouts and try to make her leave his ear but Mrs Jeon is also very strong.

" Yeah. It hurts huh....if will hurt more if you keep doing your stupid work and forget about your family... Mr Jeon I'm warning you both if you both did any over time I'm going to fire you both from your post ..." She threatened and Mr Jeon thought why he's getting into this mother and son mess.

" Ok..ok..relax mom .hmm.. I will not do it again ok... and stop threatening dad ,he look like he will piss in his pants soon..." Jungkook said it with the most straight face and Mr Jeon gasps before picking a pillow and throwing it on his son's face who Dodge it successfully.

" I can't with you too .. seriously I'm leaving.." as she try to get up both father and son his her by both side and kiss her cheeks.

" But you love us..." They both said together, making Mrs Jeon laugh .

" That I do ..." She smiles and the family talks about how their day went and all.

On the other side in an amazing medium looking villa everyone is laughing and teasing each other.

This house is of kims .Kim Taejoon is an retired military general and now lives with family happily.His elder son works in a big company at a top position while his younger son is a successful professor in a big university.

" Hun....did you call tae ?" Mr Kim ask his wife who's working in the kitchen with his son in law.

" Dad I've called him and he's on his way...due to rain the bus is late that's it..." Seokjin says giving his father in law a cup of tea . Kim Seokjin is married to their elder son Kim Namjoon and it's already been 2 years of their marriage.They both loved each other and both family tie their knot together and now they happy .

" Ok... and what about Namjoon...when he will leave from work..it's raining and the weather is not that great too .." he says in worry.

" Dad .. don't worry,joon called me saying he's right now attending a meeting in another company and he'll be here as soon it will be over ok..." Jin said . Mrs Kim laugh .

" Well what can we say Jin,if it's in your dad's hand everyone just kept sitting around him and never go anywhere." Mr Kim smiles at his wife's remark and countinue watching tv .

Soon the doorbell rangs and Mrs Kim went to check to saw her younger son totally wet from head to toe .

She look at him with stern gaze keeping hands on her waist .

" You know there's a thing called umbrella Kim Taehyung....then why are dripping in water huh!" She scolds as Mr Kim heard his wife's voice he immediately went to rescue his son .

" Mom...eomma .. please.. please only this time... I.. I just saw cute kids in rain dancing and you know I love rain so ... please don't get angry... I'll promise I will not go out in rain ... please my pretty mom....dad... please tell mom na..." He pouts showing his big puppy eyes to both of his parents, Mr Kim melts looking at his son and try to say something but Mrs Kim glare at him and he went inside back.

" This is the last warning I'm giving you ....now go straight to your room and take a warm bath... and wear something warm..ok..." Taehyung giggle as he high five his dad on way before running upstairs.

" DON'T RUN....aaaish ..this bear...what will I do with him ,who will say he teach students..." She mumbled.

Seokjin came back with snacks as Mr Kim immediately start eating the delicious pakora (a french fries type of snack ..).

" It's..shoo ..good Jin..." He moans at the taste and Mrs Kim signs ,she gets tired handling these morons together.

Upstairs Taehyung took a warm bath and change into comfortable clothes.

He comes out from the bathroom and apply moisturizer on his hands and legs before putting little bit serum on his face ,well let's say he really took care of his skin.

Then he runs downstairs to see his father and mother eating snacks while Jin is getting things ready for lunch .

" Hey Jini...do you need any help in cutting vegetables.. I'll do it..." He says.

" Sure taebear...peel of these potatoes .. until then I'll prepare the rice ok.. " Taehyung hums and start to work .

Both of them finsihed preparing lunch together and Mr Kim asks Taehyung if everything is going good at work.

" Yeah dad... everything is ok... and you know Jimin is there with me so what could possibly go wrong..." Hs giggle thinking about his cute soulmate.

" Well that what scare me ... he's a walking bomb..that could visphot anywhere" Mr Kim said as he remembers when he met that boy first time.

" You're just scared of him general..." Taehyung giggle and Mrs Kim with seokjin laugh looking at Mr Kim face .

" Well keep that aside...when Hobi is coming... Namjoon said he's back from newyork..?" Mr Kim said .

" Yeah... he'll visit soon dad" Seokjin inform him.

Jung Hoseok is coming soon...well many new people going to come ...

-----------------------------------------

So hey everyone..
First chapter is here ..
It's like a sneak peek in the family..
Please show some love 💕.
See you soon with another chapter.
Love you all 💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
278K 11.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
353K 12.1K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
634K 29.6K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...