The DJ,The Lawyer and The Lit...

Af chenminari1997

Sana Minatozaki,a 28 year old girl who is a successful Music Producer/Singer/Dj is having a time of her life... Mere

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Shannon "Shay" Myoui-Minatozaki
Chapter 3: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 4: The Biological Mother
Chapter 5: The Trouble Maker
Chapter 6: Close Encounter
Chapter 7 : Sana's Daughter
Chapter 8: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 9: Broken Again
Chapter 10: Myoui-Minatozaki Family
Chapter 12: Charades and the Past
Chapter 13: The Past, The Present and.....The Future?
Chapter 14 : Jealous Myoui Mina
Chapter 15: Regrets and Goodbyes Part 1
Chapter 16 : Regrets and Goodbyes Part 2
Chapter 17: THE END: When Reality Strikes
Not An Update
Book II: Chapter 1: A little too late!
Book II: Chapter 2: Whatever it Takes
BOOK II: Chapter 3: 30 DAYS
BOOK II: Chapter 4: The Hardest Decision
BOOK II: Chapter 5: Sana and Shay's Plan

Chapter 11: With You I am Incomplete

296 20 8
Af chenminari1997

LATER THAT NIGHT

Sana woke up at the sound of plates and pots clattering at the kitchen. She blinks her eyes for a few times before getting up on the sofa. She saw Shay sleeping on the other hand then she smells food coming from the kitchen. Sana smiles before she stands up and kiss the forehead of her daughter then go to the kitchen.

She saw Mina washing some cups and plates on the sink.

"Hey." Sana said softly, Mina then looks at her and smiles "Hey too. How's your sleep?" She asks before returning to what she's doing.

"It's fine, You should've waked me up to cook and clean."

"It's okay, the doctor said you need some rest and I don't want you to go back to the hospital." Sana smiles again but she wipe it away when Mina looks at her "Uhm okay. So what did you cook? I don't think I have some edible food in my fridge other than milk, leftovers and Shay's candies."

"So that's hers huh? You've been feeding our daughter sweets too much." Sana smiles at her sheepishly, she is happy that Mina is considering her as Shay's parent too. "No, I know you wouldn't like that."

"Glad to hear that, Anyway I didn't cook anything. The girls left some food for us so I'm Just re-heating it."

"Oh."

"Yes and they left some notes on the table. Do you mind getting it so we can read them?"

"Okay baby, wait---" She stops talking when she realizes what she said "Ah, I-I'm sorry... I you.." Mina giggles when she notices how flustered Sana's face is "It's okay babe, can you please get the notes?"

The brunette nods her head a lot of times before running towards the living room which made Mina giggle more.

When Sana reach the living room, she quickly grabs the paper and scans it but she stops on walking when she saw RJ's note for Mina.

Why does she have to leave a note for her? And why does she want to give her a call?

She's glaring at the note and most especially at the girl's name that she didn't notices her daughter waking up, and now looking at her.

"Mom? What are you doing?" the little girl ask, but her mother is busy cursing at RJ in her own mind. She then saw her mother tear the bottom of the paper she's holding and let out an evil laugh.

"Am I dreaming or what?!" the kid whispered to herself the she hears her mother's voice "Sana? Why are you taking so long?" she looks at the DJ again "Oh I'm just checking Shay if she's still breathing."

"What?" Mina asks "Oh nothing, nothing, forget what I just said." Sana answers.

"I think they did something to you at the hospital mom, you are acting strange." Sana hears Shay's voice and look at her "For how long have you been awake?"

"Long enough for me to see you tore that paper and may I ask why?"

"It's none of your business and I need you to keep you mouth shut." Shay furrows her eyebrows when Sana raise her eyebrow at her "Okay fine, whatever you say."

"What did the note says?" both of them heard Mina's voice "Oh ah well it's from the girls."

"I know, I think RJ left some note too," This time Shay grins evilly at her other mom while Sana didn't know what she'll say "Yes mom, Aunt RJ left some note for you. Why don't you read it to her Momma?"

Sana glares at her daughter and before she can say something to the little girl, Mina goes to the living room and smiles at the little redhead "Hey Baby, how's your sleep?" She asks.

"I slept like a baby mom." She answered then looks to her momma "So what does Aunt RJ said?" she asks once more. Sana looks at her then to Mina waiting for her to say something.

"Oh as she said that ahh---Hmm, " Sweetie ... can.. you ..give.. me.. a....call.... tonight?" Mina is not stupid to not notice that Sana said those words through her gritted teeth, Shay on the other hand stops herself from laughing out loud and just shook her head while looking at her mother.

"That's what your GIRLFRIEND wrote." Sana said and looks at Mina with a serious look on her face "Oh okay, thanks. Come on you two, time for dinner."

She didn't deny it?! So they are fucking dating?! My wife and that.. that.. gorgeous human being!

Shay still watching her Momma's expressions.

"I wonder what she is thinking. I know she's jealous but why?" the little redhead whispered to herself then her birth mother speaks again "Sana! Shay! I said it's time to eat?" she shouted.

"Be there JAGIYA!" Sana answered sarcastically while Shay laughs at her and run towards the kitchen but she stops halfway and looks at her mom "You're funny when you're jealous Momma! You look like anger in the movie Inside Out." Then continue running before Sana can catch up on her.

The brunette is almost at the kitchen when she hears the buzzer rings. She told Mina and Shay that she'll see who's at the door but she regrets opening it when she saw who is at at the door.

"Who is it?" Mina asked her.

Cruella Deville! Medusa! Hades but this girl is a lot evil.

She was about to say something when she felt a hand on her waist, it's Mina's.

"Hey RJ." The redhead says and smiles at the girl. 'Hey! I hope I'm not interrupting something."

"No, we're just having dinner, why don't you come in?" RJ looks at Sana who is glaring too much at her, so she forced a smile on her face.

"Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me! Come in Bitc---Ruby Jane."

"Are you sure it's okay for me to come in? I mean I can talk to Mina outside." RJ said "No, I mean yes it's okay. Come in." Sana then places her hand on the brunette's arm and pulls her inside.

"There you go! See it's not that hard." And she slams the door, Mina raised her eyebrow at Sana that is acting strange in front of RJ, she clears her throat and looks at the taller brunette. "Do you want to join us for dinner?"

Mina didn't saw the look on Sana's face but RJ who glance at her saw it "No sweetie, I just drop by to give you your things and Shay's." She answered and hand over a backpack and duffel bag.

"Thanks RJ, you're the best." Mina places the bag on the side "Oh It's nothing, ahh can I talk to you in private?" the redhead nods her head and looks at Sana "Oh Sorry" she then took 6 steps backwards. "There you go. Now you can two can talk in PRIVATE." before Ruby Jane can say something, Mina speaks up "Why don't you join Shay at the table babe."

Even though Mina uses that endearment word at Sana, the DJ doesn't like the idea leaving the two alone but with the looks that the redhead is giving her, she has no choice but to leave them.

She drags herself towards the kitchen and slumps her body on the chair. Sana looks at their daughter who is busy eating her dinner. She sighs and took some noodles and place it on her plate.

Why does she want to talk to her in private?! I already gave them space and that's not enough?

She stabs her food with a fork and didn't go unnoticed by Shay.

What's her problem now?

She continues on watching her momma's facial expressions and body movement then all of a sudden, the older Minatozaki smiles widely.

I think my momma is going crazy!! Should I call 911?

"Why Are you smiling like that? I told you if you continue doing that, you'll give me nightmares!" Shay said which get Sana's attention.

"What's wrong with smiling? Sana asks "Nothing but the way you are doing it, it's creepy!"

"Zip it and eat young lady." Then went back on thinking about her plan to know what the two girls are talking about but then here comes the cons.

If I'm the one who will walk back and forth to the living room and the kitchen, Mina will notice it and maybe she'll think that I'm listening to their conversation. She sighs and drops her plan but then she hears Mina speaks.

"A dinner date?! Sure sweetie! I can't wait!"

"So that's the reason why she want to talk to her in private?! She'll invite my wife to dinner without my consent???" she whispered to herself.

"Aww you're so sweet RJ!" Sana tightens her grip on her fork and Shay saw it "You okay Momma?"

Sana looks at her and an idea pop into her mind "Yes baby. Ah can you get my glass of water at the living room? I think I forgot to bring it." Sana answers.

"Oh I already place it on the sink. You didn't saw me holding it while I'm running?"

Damn it!!!

"Nope. What about the TV? We left it open, go turn it off."

"The TV is off Momma. I saw it when I woke up."

"Oh how about the note? Go get it!"

"You put it in your back pocket." Sana starts to mumble words which make the little girl confused. They saw RJ and Mina walking towards the kitchen and the two are smiling from ear to ear.

"Sana, RJ is going to leave now." Mina said "Great!! Oh I mean ah okay and don't miss us to much!"

RJ just look at Mina then walk towards where Shay is sitting, she kisses the little girl's head.

"Be good okay and listen to your moms." RJ said 'I will Aunt RJ! Bye!" she walks back but glances at Sana who is chewing the noodles she stuff in her mouth slowly..

"Just text me in case you need anything and when will I pick you up."

"Okay, be careful on your way back to hotel." Mina said and walks her to the door. After she closes it, she quickly went to the kitchen and sits on the chair beside Shay. The truth is Mina wanted to ask Sana something but she kinda hesitated on doing so.

Their daughter looks at her and knows the look on her mother's face and keeps on glancing at Sana.

"Momma, Mommy wants to ask you something. Why are you mad at Aunt RJ? she blurted out loud before she stuffs chinese food into her mouth.

"I'm not mad. I mean I understand that Bi- RJ wants to take my wife to dinner without asking me if it's okay." She dryly said "Sana you're---" but she cuts her off.

"Like I said it's fine, it doesn't matter anyway." She added. She quickly finishes her food and stands up "I'm done. If you'll excuse me,I'll be in the living room. Yell if you guys are done." and left the two redheads that didn't say anything.

After they ate, Shay watches a movie with her Momma Sana while Mina do the dishes. The Dj didn't say any word to her daughter, so the little redhead is the one who starts a conversation.

"If you want to say something Momma, I'm here to listen." Shay said while looking t the TV. "I don't have to say anything."

"Then what's with the face?" You've been quiet since you left me and Mom at the dining area." Sana sighs and thinks about how the way she acted in front of her daughter and Mina. She looks at the little girl and pokes her shoulder.

"Come sit beside Momma." She said and taps the space behind her. "I'm sorry baby."
"It's okay Momma but you should apologise to mom and not me." Sana looks at the TV and thinking what she can do to say sorry to the older redhead.

"I know baby, I'll ask her to watch a movie with us before we go to bed, is that okay with you?" The little girl excitedly nods her head and pulls her Momma to stand up so they can go to the kitchen.

Once they are there, Shay pushes her Momma towards Mina but the DJ keeps on opening and closing her mouth, no words coming out.

Come on Sana, you can do it!

"H-hey Mina?" She said. The redhead turn around to find Sana standing behind her while their daughter is looking for something inside the fridge "Yes?" she answered.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me and Shay before we go to bed?"

"Sure let me just finish washing the dishes."

"O-okay." Mina smiles a little and continue on washing the dishes again. Sana knows she's disappointed on how she acted while they were eating.

I will apologise later.

"Come on Momma,lets pick a movie." Shay said while holding a piece of chocolate on her right hand.

Mina follows the two and she saw them already sitting on the sofa with a blanket.

"Come here mom! Hurry! The movie is about to start." Shay excitedly said. Mina chuckles and sits on the left side of the sofa while Sana is on the right. Their daughter is sitting in between them. The little girl knows they won't talk to each other if she is with them, so she decided to that she'll go to bed once the movie starts.

As the opening credits starts to roll, Shay yawns and Mina sees it. "You sleepy baby?" The little redhead nods her head.

"Do you guys mind if  I'll head to bed?" She asks. "Of course not sweetheart, come on I'll tuck you to bed." Sana answers and look at Mina.

"I'll be back, I need to talk to you." Mina nods her head and Shay said her goodnight to her then kisses her mom on the cheeks. It only took her minutes to go back to the living room holding two beers on her hand. She hands it over to Mina the other can of beer and sits on her place.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Mina asks Sana after she takes a sip on her beer "First, I want to apologise on how I acted during dinner. I don't know what's got into me."

"Are you jealous of RJ?" Sana opens her mouth but then closes it when no word came out. She opens once more but Mina giggles.

"What?" The DJ asks "You're cute when you're jealous." Mina answered.

"I'm not jealous! I've never been jealous! Well okay except for today!" She take a big gulp on her beer while Mina is smiling at her. "There's no reason for you to be jealous babe. Come here." The DJ looks at her for a while before moving towards the little redhead is sitting.

"Do you want to sit in between me?"

"Ah if uhm... if it's okay with you."

"Of course it's okay." Sana then position herself in between Mina's legs then she felt the redhead pulls her and leans her back comfortably.

"Comfy?" Mina asks. Sana smiles sweetly and nods her head. "Does this mean that I can kiss you?" The redhead looks at her and raise her eyebrow.

"I'm just kidding babe, so let's watch?" Sana says.

EARLY NEXT MORNING

Sana wake up feeling energised and happy. Last night was one of the best nights in her life. She and Mina spend the night together watching movies, though the redhead didn't sleep with her, Sana felt that somehow she's still important to the girl who owns her heart. When she went outside her room, she  went to the kitchen and she saw the two important person in her life and they are making some breakfast.

During breakfast, their daughter mentioned to them that she invited her Aunts to have dinner with them. The Minatozaki Family went out for grocery shopping and prepare foods for their friends.

****************

It's already 7pm when the girls starts to arrive including RJ, though Sana wanted to protest, she just kept her mouth shut and promise herself not to get jealous of the brunette again. The last one to arrive are Lisa, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

The two sisters are staying with Nayeon while they are in LA. They talk for a second and eat. The girls are joking around and teasing each other especially on how the way Sana glares at RJ.

"Easy there tiger. I don't see anything wrong if Mina and RJ are dating. You've been with different girls every night." Nayeon whispered to her while they are both looking at RJ and Mina while talking with Lisa and Jihyo.

"I stopped in case you didn't know." Sana whispered back and wishes she can kick RJ out of her place.

"Yeah! Since Shay happened you stopped, but your wife has all the reasons to go on a date with someone and mind you RJ is one fine lady." Nayeon uttered

"Are you really my friend or not?"

"Of course I am your friend!"

"Then don't say any positive things about her!"

"Okay I'll stop you Miss Overreacting slash soon-to-be-ex-wife slash very jealous 'ASSUMING' Minatozaki Sana!" Sana glares at Nayeon who stops on talking and took a sip on her beer. She wanted to laugh at her friend for being so obvious about her jealousy over RJ.

"We're going to spend the night here, what if Mina asks you if RJ can stay? Will you say yes?" Nayeon ask "My answer is No!"

"And you can say that to the MYOUI MINA?" Sana raise her eyebrow and look at Nayeon. "This is my house and I have the right to say NO!"
"Okay we'll see." And right on the spot, Mina looks at their way then holds RJ's hand and pulled her towards Sana and Nayeon.

Now let's see if DJ Zak can say NO to her wife.

"Hey Nayeon! Hey Sana!" Mina said "Hey Red! By the way the food is great!"
"Thanks Nay and I'm glad you like it." The redhead responded and smiles, she then looks at Sana who is smiling softly at her "Hey Satang, do you mind if RJ can stay here for the night?"

Nayeon looks at her friend and waiting for her answer.

Say No Sana! Say No Sana Minatozaki! This is your house,she'll understand!

"Sure I don't mind." Her friend wanted to laugh at her, now she knows how whipped Sana is. "Thanks babe, oh Shay wants us to go to the living room to play a game."

"Uh go ahead, we'll be right there." Mina nods her head and motion for RJ to follow her. Sana sighs and looks at Nayeon who is grinning at her.
"This is my house so I have the right to say YES" the girl with bunny teeth laughs out loud and left Sana who is giving her a deathly glare.

AT THE LIVING ROOM

Shay is standing in the middle of the living room where the centre table was. She told her Aunts if they can move it to the side so they can play a game. The little girl is holding two boxes on her hand.

"Okay little shawshank, what are we playing today?" Nayeon asks "Okay before we start let me thank you for coming to our get together dinner now it's time to play Charades."

The girls smiles except for Sana who is not good at the said game. "I have two boxes here, this blue box contains all your names and later we'll know who you'll be your partner." Shay said.

"I don't think I need to explain what's in the red box."

"Oh you need to explain it, there might be a person who doesn't even listening to every word you said because she's busy GLARING at someone." Lucky for Nayeon she's sitting a little far away from Sana.

"So what will be the consequence of the losers?" Lisa asked "It depends on the winners so yeah and good luck!" Shay then places the red box on the table at the side then calls one of her Aunts.

"Aunt Jihyo you go firsts please." The little redhead said "Sure kiddo!" Jihyo stands up and places her hand inside the box, she takes a paper out and unfold it.
"Lisa!" She said and smiles at the taller brunette. The latter winks at her and when she returns to her seat they gave a high-five to each other.

"Can I be next?" Jeongyeon asked when she raised her hand, Shay nods her head and Jeongyoen did the same thing "Nayeon!"

"Alright! We're going to win this one!" She said to the bunny teeth girl and also gave her a high-five! They were only four names left! Momo, RJ, Mina and Sana.

What if I get partnered with RJ? We can't win because I'll be busy cursing her inside my head!

Sana then hears Shay's voice again "Who wants to go next?"

"Let RJ pick her partner and I hope it's Mina!" Nayeon shouted which makes the other girls laugh. Jeongyeon pushes RJ who is sitting next to her, she walks towards Shay and smiles at the little redhead.
She repeats what Jeongyeon and Jihyo did, she places her hand inside the box and takes out the paper.

All eyes are on her, waiting for her to reveal the name of her partner. She looks at Momo first then to Mina who smiles at her and to a girl who likes here very much-it's no other than Sana!

"Come on RJ! Don't make it too hard for us, drop the suspense thingy!" Nayeon shouted, RJ laughs then showed them the name written on the paper.

"You've got to be kidding me!!!!" Someone said.

A/N: Congratulations Twice for wining 1st for SeT Me Free!!!!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

25.9K 2.3K 55
Nje histori ku realiteti รซshtรซ ndryshe per shume njerez Nje histori e mbushur me intriga dhe lakmi Nje histori ku tregon se jeta ka te papritura se...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...