BLOODLINE- HP

By Prophecysuntold

"DRACO STOP DONT DO THIS!" "I'm not in love with you anymore Mudblood." "I would never hurt you Is... More

BLOODLINE
LOST-Year one
GUILT-Year two
PROTECT- Year three
HEARTACHE-Year four
LOSS-Year five
BETRAYAL-Year 6

BATTLE-year 7

38 2 16
By Prophecysuntold

July 27th 1997- 4 Privet drive

Isabel and Harry had their bags packed, they'd gotten a letter from Ron stating that they'd be coming to get them very soon, Harry and Isabel only returned to get a few things and see the dursleys off.

After the dursleys left, the order of the Phoenix arrived, they got Harry and Isabel but on the way back to the Burrow, they were ambushed by Death eaters, causing some trouble and loss along the way.

Once they arrived to the Burrow Isabel and Harry rushed inside, Ron was unaware they were there at the time but he heard hermione yell their names.

Ron rushed downstairs and enveloped his wife in a hug, holding her tightly as he took a deep breathe inhaling her scent, the smell of strawberry shampoo and vanilla Lotion.

Ron pulled from the hug and kissed his wife gently, "I missed you my love." Ron said softly as he pulled away.

August 1st 1997- The burrow

Isabel had finally gotten ready for Bill and fleurs wedding, her hair was curled and for a moment when she looked at her reflection she saw her mother, Isabel's eyes filled with tears as she turned around to see Harry standing behind him.

"Is?" Harry asked his sister confused as he walked  up to her "yeah?" She asked "are you ok?" He asked. Isabel nodded "yeah I'm okay, I look alot like mom." Isabel laughed.

"Yes you do." Remus said as he stepped into the room with Ron beside him, "Isabel all I've ever seen when I looked at you was Lily, and that's a good thing, but you're Isabel, you are yourself. And I'm proud of how far you've come." He said.

Ron smiled at his wife when he saw her, she looked more beautiful than ever, Ron was madly in love "you ready?" Ron asked as he walked over to his wife taking her hand as they headed to the Wedding.

Halfway through the wedding death eaters attacked, Isabel ducked the Death Eaters spells as Ron ran to her, Isabel managed to make it to Ron, hermione met up with the two of them, "where's Harry?" Hermione asked.

Isabel panicked hoping to find her brother as Harry met up with them hermione apperated them to Tottenham court road.

They change clothes and then go inside of a restaurant to discuss what to do next.

September 2nd 1997- Ministry of magic

Hermione had some poly juice potion allowing them all to drink it, hermione and Isabel took form of two workers from The ministry, and Ron and Harry took form of higher up employees.

The four of them headed inside the ministry and made their way to Obtain a Horcrux, they got further and managed to get the Horcrux.

The potion wore off and they were chased by employees and Death eaters, The four of them went into a fireplace apparating them to the forest.

Ron managed to get shot but a spell which caused Isabel to panic while she tried to help him with Hermiones help.

The group stays in the forest for a while, using a barrier spell to keep the four of them from being seen by the snatchers.

September 31st 1997- The forest

The search for the Horcruxes continued, The locket Ron was wearing was a Horcrux and it managed to affect Ron.

Ron left them leaving the locket with the three of them, Isabel tried to chase after him but he was gone before she could find him.

Later that afternoon Isabel and hermione and Harry continued their search for the Horcruxes, Isabel was upset and tried her best to help them but she Missed Ron.

December 24th 1997- Godric's Hollow

Harry, Hermione and Isabel visited godrics hollow, that's when Harry and Isabel went inside of their home, the one that their parents died in, the memories they could've had there and the flashbacks of their parents deaths flashed through their minds.

The trio made their way to the graveyard, seeing Lily and James graves, Isabel held Harry's hand as they stood by their parents graves "merry Christmas Harry." Isabel said.

"Merry Christmas Isabel." Harry replied hugging his sister.

December 26th 1997- Forest Dean

Ron returned to help Harry, Harry Dived into the Lake to retrieve the sword but the lake froze over causing him to get stuck so Ron helped him out.

The two of them destroyed the locket with the sword and then returned to hermione and Isabel.

Isabel's eyes landed on Ron and she ran to hug him, "I missed you." She said, Ron smiled "you're voice let me back here." He said kissing her gently.

Hermione hugged Harry and sighed angrily at Ron for leaving.

December 28th 1997- Lovegoods house

Ron, Harry, Isabel and hermione all visit Xephilius lovegood, they're informed of the deathly hallows and each of them is given a gift, Harry had the cloak, Isabel was given the locket, Ron the Deluminator, Harry the sword and his first ever snitch, And hermione the tales of Beedle and bard.

The group sat there with Him for a while before he mentioned Luna was captured, the group noticed the ministry and managed to flee.

March 14th 1998- Forest

Snatchers made their way through the forest and spotted Harry, Ron Isabel and hermione, the snatchers chased after them managing to catch Isabel first "NO LET HER GO, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!" Ron yelled as he ran to get Isabel but another snatcher got him.

Hermione hit Harry with a spell so he'd be unrecognizable as the snatchers caught them.

March 15th 1998- Malfoy manor

The group was dragged inside of the house but the snatchers finally released, Isabel stood there terrified as her eyes landed on Draco.

The boys were grabbed and taken to the cellar which caused Isabel and hermione both to panic, Isabel's eyes landed on Narcissa who made her way over to her "I'm sorry dear." She said as she grabbed her.

Bellatrix started with hermione torturing the two do them, Hermiones screams filled the house, after bellatrix was done with Hermione she turned to Isabel.

"I knew your Mudblood of a mother, and I know you're the same way, so I'm gonna enjoy this." Bellatrix hissed as she stood over Isabel the same way she did Hermione.

Bellatrix carved the slur into Isabel's arm, Isabel screamed in pain as Draco stood there and watched, Ron tried to force his way out of the dungeon to save Isabel.

Once the boys managed to get out they rushed upstairs, Ron rushed out into the room to save Isabel, but bellatrix grabbed her and held the knife to her throat, hermione ran to Harry who held her while Dobby helped by knocking down the chandelier.

Isabel was pushed by bellatrix caused her to fall into Ron's arms who held her close to him beside Harry.

Dobby snapped apperating the five of them to the beach, once they were at the beach Dobby looked at them "Harry potter." He said as he looked at the knife in his chest.

May 1st 1998-Gringotts

Hermione and Isabel used poly juice potion to disguise themselves as Narcissa and bellatrix, they headed to Gringotts with Griphook, Ron was disguised to look like bellatrixs body guard and Harry and griphook hid under the invisibly cloak.

Once they broke into the vault they managed to retrieve the Hufflepuff cup, then they made their way to Hogwarts.

The group snuck into the school through a portrait and a Tunnel, once they arrived inside the room of requirement they reunited with their friends.

Isabel and Ron managed to destroy the Cup in the Chamber while Harry and Hermione searched for the Diadem.

Harry finds the diadem and him and hermione destroy it, leaving only two Horcruxes left, nagini and Harry.

The group came across Snape, and Isabel watched as her father was attacked by the snake as she fell to her knees and sobbed, "dad!" She said as they all ran to him, Isabel sobbed as She watched her father die.

Harry makes his way down the stairs, and that's when Isabel and hermione stop him "w... what are you doing?" Isabel asked her eyes full of tears.

Harry sighed as he met his sisters eyes "I'm going to sacrifice myself, that way It's just the snake and him left to Kill.

After Harry left Isabel turned to Ron who held her and hermione as the two of them cried.

May 2nd 1998-Hogwarts

The Students left the School and stood in front of their school as Voldemort and his army Made their way to them.

Isabel held Ron's hand as they were Now front and center of them all, they stood in front as the leaders as Hermione joined them.

Voldemort looked at the students "Harry potter... is dead!" He yelled, hermione looked taken aback, but Isabel, Isabel was enraged as she looked at Voldemort.

Neville made his way up front as Voldemort's speech ended, the snake made its way to Neville and that's when he killed the snake.

Harry Jumped out of hagrids arms and began to fight against the death eaters and Voldemort, that's when the battle started.

Isabel took over in fighting Voldemort "Between me and you, I've always wanted to do this!" Isabel hissed from behind the Villian.

She had her wand aimed at the man's back, a perfect shot despite the crowded Battlefield.

Taking a deep, steadying breath, she Straitened her Aim and prepared to let the spell fly-

But then her target turned and looked directly at her, finding her in the eaves as if he'd known she was there all along He smirked.

"Isabel, you look just like Lily, originally I had no intention of killing your mother, until she kept me from killing your brother, you're father was a definite target, because of Snape." Voldemort said, and those words right there proved to her that Snape was never her true father.

Isabel froze she didn't know what to do, Voldemort had just told her everything she needed to clarify her true father, Voldemort pulled his wand out and aimed it at Isabel "Crucio." He said as the spell hit Isabel.

Isabel fell to the ground as the pain Coursed through her body, that's when Ron used a spell to protect her and Harry went back to fighting Voldemort.

The battle went on but eventually Harry won, Isabel took Ron's hand as they joined hermione and Harry staring at the Building that was once their school.

September 1st 2017- Hogwarts express

Isabel and Ron stood by their kids at the Hogwarts express "Rose, Hugo and Lilyann, you all watch after each other please, I don't need anything happening to my precious kids." Isabel said as she hugged her kids and watched them board the train.

Harry and hermione stood by their kids "Albus severus, James sirius and Lily Luna you all look after each other, Hogwarts is the best school I ever knew And me and your aunt came from a muggle Home to Hogwarts." Harry said as him and hermione hugged their kids and watched them board the train.

The couples smiled as they watched their kids leave the station, reminiscing on the times they were in their shoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 635 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ›Neither of us is happy, but neither of us wants to leave, so we keep breaking one another and calling it love...โœ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...
891 26 24
"I just wanted to tell that, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I met you, I'm really sorry"
211K 6.6K 100
Draco and Emily say " I love you" 99 times before they ever really say it. Set from third year to post war.