Surviving Death

By TatorToters

The world changes on a daily basis, only small unnoticeable changes though, the things no one cares about. S... More

ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 1
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 3
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 4
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 5
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 7
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 9
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 10
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 12
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 13
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 15
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 16
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 17
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 18
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 20
Coming soon ~ Book 2
Re-write begins next chapter or so
Aesthetic
Prologue
01.
02.

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ f̶i̶n̶?̶

551 36 5
By TatorToters

The rumble of three cars behind them caused sighs of relief to fill the silent air, an explosion in the background causing Imani to smile. It was like a James Bond movie; they had gotten rid of the bad guys and were on their way to fly away.

Too bad they couldn't get a private jet, would have been even cooler. Imani smiled, she was with people she cared about, and they cared about her right? Sure, there was mystery girl, but they could love both of them, right?

Feeling Gabriel shift slightly as he moved to lean on her shoulder, Luke laying his head on her lap as North navigated, and Marc drove. The bags by her feet were heavy but she refused to complain, not when they were so close to leaving together.

Imani smiled widely as her archangel played lightly with her curls, spinning them around his finger to calm his nerves. They were nearing the airport and it was no secret that they were all excited to get out of the country.

Silas had mentioned going to Greece and Victor suggested France, she couldn't wait to travel with them to get to know them better. She had to find Marie and Sang first however plus the boy's mystery girl, make sure they were safe and sound.

Luke was vibrating as he lay on her whilst North scowled at him "how much sugar have you had Luke, sit still" he growled out. Luke simply threw a Brussel sprout at him that he had put in his pocket where he got it was a mystery.

Before North could yell at Luke the airport came into view, surrounded by huge wire gates, cars waiting in lines to get in with a few groups of people walking along the side of the road. After gas had started drying up, they got lucky to get as much as they did.

The slow-moving line edged forward, crawling as if it were a snail with hundreds of people waited to be allowed in. Imani looking at the cars following behind that held the rest of her family, her team. She couldn't wait to see them again, to be in the comfort of their presence.

It took nearly two hours before finally all four of their cars were through the gates and parked together. Imani bounced from the car her smile permanently stuck as she clung to Owen excitedly talking to him and Axel before bouncing over to were Kota, Nathan, Marc, and Kevin were unloading the cars.

Pulling on her rucksack and wheeling her suitcase she spun around to the group as Brandon came up next to her and kissed her cheek before grabbing his own bag. Raven and Corey stood behind her as Victor held her hand tapping a tune.

Owen was babbling on about sticking together, Imani wasn't listening as she watched dozens of people shuffle into the airport, laughter of children filling the air as security presented them with stuffed toys and candy at the door.

The boys suddenly perked up as Nathan broke into a sprint towards two girls standing together, one of them practically pushed away from the other as she clutched two bags, the other smothered by Nathan as the rest of them following in a hurried pace.

Imani felt her heart break as she watched the group embrace a girl one after the other. Kisses delivered to her cheeks, her forehead, her lips.... The blonde unable to be seen with the protective huddle of the men who guarded and fawned over her as if she where the drug that they were addicted to.

The mystery girl was Sang, the lovely angel who you wanted to coddle and protect. Imani knew she never should have deluded herself, shouldn't have gotten attached to them so quickly. But she did and now she regretted it because it hurt, hurt to see herself lose another family.

She felt a presence next to her the air shifting as lavender and vanilla filled her senses. A hand placed on the small of her back in a comforting gesture.

Marie stood like a pillar, strong and silent. She had looked after Sang, ensured nothing had hurt her and all she got in return was a scornful look from half the boys.

Luke stood next to Marie his eyes watching the group, yes, he loved Sang but he loved Imani as well. He wasn't going to let every one of them abandon the bubbly, broken girl who he had fallen in love with over the past month.

He only knew both of the girls for a short period of time, Sang for half a year and Imani a month. He was conflicted on what to do. Imani looked at Luke, a sad smile on her face as she knew what to do seeing his inner debate.

She stood on her tippy toes and pressed a kiss to his lips gently, "Stay with your family Sugar pea, you can't abandon them for me." With that she gave him a gentle shove towards the happy group. A small sob escaping Imani as she tensed her muscles.

Turning to Marie she latched onto her arm and quietly spoke, "want to come home with me for Christmas? We can be our own family."

Marie looked at the girl her eyes softening as she saw Imani's face, "yeah, we don't need to always be a second choice and they don't need us messing up their happy ever after. Let's go make our own, together."

With a smile Imani grabbed her bags in one hand, the other still latched onto Marie. They separated from the fifteen people they hoped they'd never see again as they walked away slowly blending into the crowd waiting to be put on flights, waiting to get away from the destruction and to be taken home, something the girls were determined to find and make their own.

They deserved it didn't they?

After all they had survived.....

Survived death

Or did they?

... Searching for File ...

... File Located ...

... Opening File ...

File Loading ... 25%

File Loading ... 50%

F̷i̵l̴e̴ ̷L̸o̵a̵d̵i̸n̶g̶ ̶.̵.̷.̶ ̴7̵5̴%̷

F̵i̴l̷e̸ ̷D̷e̴l̷e̴t̶e̵d̶

C̶͉̆̕ọ̴̰͇̓̕m̷̙̖̅p̷͔̤̤̅̊ü̴̧͝͝t̸͇̜̓e̶͖̒̌r̵̥̀̈́́ ̸̜̍͂͆S̸̢̘̏ͅh̵͇͖̀͝ṷ̷̎t̸̩̕t̸̞̑͘͜i̸͌͜n̵̛̜̝̮̐g̴̱̍̈ ̶͖͘͜ͅD̸̒ͅǒ̴͚̇ẅ̶̧̢́͌n̴͇͂̋̅

V̸͍͚̮̲̀͆i̴͖̟̖͈͂r̵͍̟̭̳͐͑̀̄ụ̴̒s̷͕̱̹̼̓̆ ̷̗̇͑̅Ư̷̬̫͛p̴͈̺̠̽̇l̸̫̺̈̀̏o̵͓̲̅̓͠a̷̧̖̋͆̔d̶̥͚̮̺̔͘͠ȅ̴͙͉̃͌d̷̲̃

T̵̖̩͗̒h̷̺͗͐a̶͜͝n̷̫̏k̵̗̩͌ ̷̧̘̿́ȳ̵͖̼̕o̷̙̔̕u̵̘̇ ̵͎͒f̵̠̍̊o̸͕͕̾̐ř̴̻̪ ̷̝̑ṱ̴̾͝r̷̮͌y̸̲̼̓̀i̸̢̖͑̄ņ̶̒͜͝g̶͉̾̕,̸̤̫̈́ ̷͓̎c̵͖͘o̸͔̓m̵̥̚e̴̛̩̘̔ ̸͖̟̐b̶̨͎̽̀a̷̺͂͒c̸̜̚k̷͚̓ ̵͉́͝a̵͍̅g̵̡̾a̵̬̻͐ǐ̸̢̘n̷̦͉͝ ̵͑͜

Tĥ̴͎̜ĕ̴̯ ̶̙̄̀p̸͓̐e̸̥̋͊r̷̥̉̀s̴̢̥̑ö̵́͠ͅṇ̴̈́̾͜ ̸̨̪͠y̸̝̲̎o̴̡̭͋̂ủ̴͎̫͘ ̴̞͐̊a̷̝͐ř̸̦͔̈ȅ̶̦͓ ̷͎̊̓l̷̗̃o̷̝͋̍o̸̙͚͛̅k̷̫͌i̸̪̅̈́n̴̡̢̔͒ģ̵͛͝ ̶̤̅f̷͔̐̀o̴͍̐͘r̸̠̲̐ ̵̣́̊n̵̠͊o̸͍̚ ̶͖̘͆l̸̫̀ò̸̤͆n̷͉̫͂g̶̪͖̓͆ë̴́ͅr̸̻͋͜ ̵̢̑ë̵̯̫́x̶͍̒̅i̵͚̐ś̷̪̰̃t̸͈̄̕ͅs̶̞̍̕

x̵̬͂ȏ̶̼͓̋ẍ̵͉́ŏ̷̞͎͠ ̴̜̰̌͠Ỉ̴͈̚m̴̙̍a̸̳̞̓͠n̷̫̾͜ỉ̷͈ ̸͎̀̃

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 98 20
it's happening all over again,that dreadful night that ended in madness. people dying left and right. He brought you back for one reason,and one reas...
2.8K 436 30
Welcome to the End Corpses have arisen from their graves, pursuing the living as a source of food. Unable to hold back the undead tide, governments...
12.7K 257 27
"We're all specks, insignificant. All just dust in the wind. Death does nothing but change our state of being. Life goes on. Nobody has any choice bu...
239 0 10
In a world once home to life things have become dark and life has all but faded from the world as the dead began to rise and humans began to fall can...