Surviving Death

By TatorToters

The world changes on a daily basis, only small unnoticeable changes though, the things no one cares about. S... More

ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 1
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 3
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 4
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 5
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 7
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 9
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 10
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 12
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 13
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 15
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 16
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 17
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 18
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ f̶i̶n̶?̶
Coming soon ~ Book 2
Re-write begins next chapter or so
Aesthetic
Prologue
01.
02.

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 20

469 35 2
By TatorToters

She had been correct at least, there were only Barney and Baby Bop in the room. Hadn't she hadn't seen however was the bomb that Baby Bop was holding.

Her surprised Pikachu face coming out, they were going to blow themselves up.

Cringe, that's so cliché plus the constant monologing. Baby Bops face twisted in anger "Opps did I say that out loud" Through gritted teeth she received a yes.

"How dare you, you little bitch!" Baby Bop screeched out, in a most unmanly fashion "We are above you and your little group of survivors! We are creating a miracle to live forever, and you will all be sorry you – "

"Shut up Baby Bop be grateful your being graced with my fabulous presence your drug thingo is dumb and your annoying" she restored as his mouth was left open.

"How dare – " Imani shot him in the foot before he could continue his whining causing him to yelp and nearly drop the bomb, oops she had forgotten about that.

"look I have a gun here and am very willing to shoot Barney multiple times so just shut up Baby Bop no one wants to listen to your stoopid voice, we don't even know who you are your literally an insignificant cockroach."

Barney decided to finally interject "Indeed you have a gun but we have a bomb, also if my heart stops this whole place will immediately be blown up all with everyone and everything in it."

Imani blinked slowly "wot?" Barney opened his mouth to repeat himself before she cut him off "so if I kill you this place will blow up... okay then no probs I just won't kill you."

Barney let out a laugh "that's your grand plan? To just not kill me? How do you expect to get out of here alive when I can just have my people kill your little group. There's what 15 of you and around 300 of my men? You won't make it far".

"300? That's a little steep don't you think? It's probably what 200 now? Maybe less I mean we did let Raven loose without parental supervision." Luke chimed in as he came through the door aiming his gun at Barney as well.

Imani yawned bored out of her mind "SOooOOo Barney aka worse brother in terms of well everything so far, what exactly do you wa– " "I am not the worse brother! I am better in every way!"

Imani sorted " OmGawshh he had a ego problem cause he's worse than his lil bro and can't sand it. Typical ugly white men." Sean blinked at her in a flurry "No toots not you, your pretty." With a smile he sighed "Not what I was trying to communicate Gumdrop."

Imani blinked back at him "Wot where you doing then? Morse Code? Bitch I dunno morse code im not a fucking military pigeon." "Why would a pigeon need to know morse code?" "Shut up North, stop being Smort".

"ARE YOU DONE!" Barney yelled finally, fumes basically coming out of his ears. "yuh, I forgot you where here. Goes to show how insignificant you are."

"you bitch, what do you expect to happen you came in here running your mouth of with no plan?" The air behind her shifted as Gabriel and Marc entered the room, the door closing behind them as North kept watch. "Nahhhhh I was the distraction".

Axel stood above Barney from behind his hands reaching out and grabbing the man, restraining his arms to his sides as Owen grabbed Baby Bop, Sean holding the bomb. "Tehe, you guys suck at knots should have done sailing as a child like I did."

Flipping her hair at her awesomeness she turned to Owen "Welp oh great dumb one, can we go now? Let's hog tie them shoot him in the leg so he will bleed out and when we leave the place will explode" 

Sean nodded in thought, "If we choose the right spot we can buy ourselves at least ten to find the others and get out."

"How exactly though? The airport is still going to be a bit away from here" Axel spoke up an eyebrow raised. Gabriel and Luke fished out their keys are Imani nodded "We stole their shit, motherfuckers have shitty hiding spots."

Imani nodded at Gabriel's words "Yuhu were the bestttt." Owen sighed "Well then gentlemen and Lady..." clearing his throat as he received a glare he continued "shall we do as Imani has said and move along?"

Imani lit up, he said her first name without scorn, he liked her! She had done it; Owen was now her BFF and she'd make them matching charm bracelets!!! Moving swiftly Baby Bop and Barney found themselves tied with their backs together and in their underwear.

Imani had gagged a little at that sight, but they had found a key card with the word 'ALL' printed across it which should be the master key they needed to get out. 

"Okay, we've got all we can. We need to find the others and get out of here." Axel instructed as guns were handed out ad everyone was suitably armed.

Imani turned her head to Sean "So Mr Doctor, where should I shoot him, so we have a little bit of time to find the others and get out." "The abdomen is the best place, NO not near is heart. Closer to his navel."

Imani lowered her gun placing it to the right of his navel "Here?" "That's good, should give us a solid 30 minutes." "Hurry up, we need to go before any more guards come" North whisper shouted, at a normal voice level.

"Don't shoot me, please I'm his brother! Come on Owen there must be some compassion left in there for me!" Eight heads turned to him wide eyed before laughter ensured "Hilarious" "Stupid Mother fucker".

"Why would we care if you're his brother, you fucking roach" "Just shoot the idiot" Imai grinned wickedly as she shot him, the blood gushing down his leg as he howled in pain. "God Baby bop was more of a man than you when I shot him."

"Speaking of, I'm pretty sure he's dead" Sean looked at him "You hit an artery in his leg so he bleed out faster." "Noice"

The group left Barney howling in pain and probably anger as they began running through the hallways. Collecting the others along the way as if they were Pokémon. Raven was the hardest to grab as he was on a killing spree.

They where all battered and bruised, and Imani wished she had some Advil or some form of pain stopper, but they all powered through as they threw different doors open looking for the garage.

 Victor was the one to find it, inside where around black SUV's super typical bad guy cars, a few motor bikes, as well as their own cars. Checking the keys, they determined that they managed to grab keys for seven SUV's and three motorbikes.

Forgoing the bikes, they unlocked the SUV's. They'd take the four SUV's with the most gas. As North, Silas and Axel broke the windows of their cars to get their stuff the others grabbed the bags throwing them at random into the SUV'S.

Imani stood next to Nathan who supported her so she could stand on one leg, relieving a bit of pain from her wound. Sean had looked over it and said everything seemed fine but that didn't stop it from hurting like a bitch.

The door to the garage opened as Imani and Nathan spun around as three guards entered one holding a walkie talkie up to his mouth "Found them – Garage requesti- "Before he finished, he had an axe to his head.

Surprisingly Kevin had thrown it as Corey shot down the other two. Realising that they had to go even faster they threw everything else into the cars, they had maybe five minutes left before Barney could stop breathing.

People began jumping into the cars as Nathan practically threw Imani int the car placing er between Gabriel and Luke, before he jumped into a different car's driver seat. The engines revved as the garage doors opened.

Corey and victor had found different remotes and managed to open the door, Imani's car shot of first as the garage door once again opened, guards piling in as they pulled out.

They all ducked their heads to avoid being shot as they drove of the compound, taking out the barb wire fence surrounding them as they did so. They all let out a breath, they had made it out.

Zombies still littered the streets, but many lay dead around the complex. Leaning back into the seat, stretching her leg out Imani blinked slightly "aw man I think I left my favourite gun Taco behind".

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 42 13
❝In a world full of fiction and horrors, zombie apocalypse is something impossible. Or is it?❞ In a world where zombies were seen only in TV shows, m...
3.4K 98 20
it's happening all over again,that dreadful night that ended in madness. people dying left and right. He brought you back for one reason,and one reas...
56.2K 4.1K 41
It took barely over a month for the epidemic to spread across the globe. Contrary to belief, the world didn't end with a bang and neither did it go q...
721 86 28
The world has been sent into utter chaos. Storms beyond explanation, sounds echoing threw the sky. Trumpets sounding from the cloud above...but why...