Descendant Of The Dragon || H...

By XxKhaleesixX_

๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

Table 1
One Must Lose An Eye
Matching Wounds
Street Of Silk
Battle Of The Bastards
Red
Catching fire
All I Ask
The Queen Who Never Was
Rightful Heir
Maps
Temporary
The Plan
Not Today
Blood and cheese
Of Love And Honor
The Dance Of Dragons
Darkness
Soul
Back From The Dead
A Crush
Devastation
Game Of Thrones
Where Loyalty Lies
City Of Ash And Bone
R A G E

Taking Back What Is Ours

657 12 0
By XxKhaleesixX_

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Visenya didn't sleep last night she couldn't, she had to make sure everything was perfect. She had everything planned out and cannot afford to mess anything up.

As soon as Visenya heard her chamber open she looked up and saw Rhaenyra, she didn't smile she just looked at her sister "Good morrow, Your Grace." She said and half smiled "Good morrow Princess.." she said as she entered the chamber and went toward Visenya while sitting next to her.

Rhaenyra sighed and ran her fingers through her sisters hair "What happened last night?" She asked while looking into Visenya's eyes "Aemond, he has another lover.." Rhaenyra looked at her with sorrow and looked at her "Everyone keeps looking at me.. as if I'm helpless and I'm starting to feel that way now.." she said as she ran her own fingers through her hair.

Visenya felt so frustrated and having no sleep did not help a single soul "Look I cared now I don't, we need to get to Kings Landing." She said as she looked at Rhaenyra and stood up as she put on her proper clothing. Visenya looked at her sister sitting down and pulled her hand  making her stand up "Let's go home." She said with s smile.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prince Daemon hastened himself south on the back of Caraxes, the wings of his dragon,he flew above the western shore of the Gods Eye following the river downstream to Kings Landing.

On DragonStone Rhaenyra and Visenya donned in suits of shinning black and red scales as they bid Lucerys a partial goodbye while Rhaenyra mounted Syrax,Visenya to Khaleesin and ascended as rain along with thunder and lightning lashed the waters of Blackwater Bay. High in the sky around Kings Landing Rhaenyra and Visenya flew around Aegon's Hill.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The view of Rhaenyra and Visenya flying above the city awoke fear in the streets below them, the small towns people who weren't slow finally saw the beginning of an attack they had been waiting for has just begun.

Kings Landing was now defenseless as Aemond and Criston Cole were back at Harrenhall fighting to get it back once more, Vhagar was with Aemond of course and Dreamfyer' and almost a handful of half grown small dragons to withstand Visenya's and Rhaenyra's dragons, The adolescent  dragons had never ridden and Dreamfyer's rider, Halaena was now a shattered woman; The city of Kings Landing might as well be dragonless.

The thousands of people began storming through the city gates, holding their children's and their prized possessions in their hands and backs to look for safety on the other side. Most stayed in the city hiding in their own secret passageways that they had made while the city burned.

Anarchy broke out in the streets of Flea Bottom. When the ships of the Sea Snake were seems in the east of Blackwater Bay heading towards the river, making the bells ring the other thousands of people swarmed through the streets looting as they went along. Dozens had passed before the gold cloaks could restore peace.

With Aemond, the Lord Protector sniffled Criston Cole, The kings hand away from their duties and Aegon while being burned in bed away in poppy dreams. The Dowager Queen, Visneya's mother Alicent closed the gates to the castle and city sending her gold cloaks to the wall sending them to get Aemond and Criston back form Harrenhall.

Alicent's riders got close to the gates but were soon stopped by Rhaenyra's and Alicent's Loyalists, the people who commanded the gates had been captured or killed by Daemons dragon Caraxes who had now been seen above the Red Keep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - — - — - - - - — - — - - -

Alicent's brother Ser Gwayne Hightower was second in command of the gold cloaks. Rushed to sound the warning, he was seized and disarmed there dragged before his commander Luthor Largent. When Gwayne had stripped him of his cloak Luthor lauged in his face "Daemon gave us these cloaks, their gold no matter how you turn them." And pushed his sword through Alicent's brothers stomach then ordered the gats to be opened allowing the Sea Snake's ships to get through he gates.

Kings Landing fell shortly after Rhaenyra, Daemon and Visenya's appearance. Aegon's loyalist either fled or bent the knee to Rhaenyra then one by one Sheepstealer came in on top of Visenya's hill, Vermithor and Sileverwing just outside of the dragon pit. Daemon flew around the Red Keep towers before descending and making sure the defenders wouldn't put up a fight, then he signaled for Rhaenyra and Visenya to come down.

As Visenya and Rhaenyra dismounted Syrax as well as Khaleesin, Visenya looked up into the sky and saw Addam Velaryon remaining ascended into the sky circling around the city walls on SeaSmoke.

Alicent remained defeated coming from Maegor's Holdfast with her father, Tyland Lannister and Jasper Wylde, it was odd not seeing Larys Strong wasn't with any of them. Alicent tried to treat with Rhaenyra not looking at her daughter Visenya who was beside her. "Let us summon a great council together, as in the old days like the Old King once did." Alicent spoke.

"And lay the matter of succession before the lords of the realm." Rhaenyra scoffed and looked at Visenya before looking back to her stepmother "Do you mistake me for Mushroom?" She asked getting closer to Alicent "We both know how the council chooses to rule." She said as she watched Visenya get into her own mothers face "Would you choose to yield or burn right here?" She said with a cocky smile looking into her mothers eyes.

Alicent didn't recognize who was standing in front of her "Hm, Mother?" She asked as Alicent's eyes widened while looking and examining the girl in front of her and gasped as her eyes watered "Visenya?" Alicent asked confused and reached her hand to touch the girls face, as she did Visenya moved away from her mothers hand and went next to Rhaenyra.

Alicent looked at both Visenya and Rhaenyra in defeat and bowed her head with sorrow in her face while she gave the keys tot he castle up and told her men at arms to lay their swords "Kings Landing is yours Princess." She said as she didn't look up at either princess "But you won't hold it for long, the rats play when the cat is gone." She said with a scoff "But Aemond will be back with Fire and Blood." Alicent said as she finally looked up at Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra's men found what they seemed to have called Halaena, the Queen gone mad locked away in her bed and as they broke down the Kings chambers they found nothing "Aegon's bed is empty and his chamber pot full." A guard reported "Fuck!" Visenya yelled out loud making Alicent jolt in shock.

"Aegon fled with Jaehaera and Maelor.." Visenya said with anger in her voice  "And Throne of the Kingsgaurd.." she spoke while going towards her mother and grabbing her by the hem of her dress "where the fuck is he!?" She yelled into her mothers face before pushing her back onto the floor leaving Alicent to catch her balance "I-i don't know truthfully.." Alicent spoke as her Auburn hair fell in front of her face from Visenya's push.

Alicent truly did not know where Aegon and her grandchildren could have gone, even Luthor Largent had sworn none went through the gates. There was no way to spirit away the Iron Throne and Rhaenyra wouldn't sleep until she claimed her fathers seat, the torches lit the throne room and Rhaenyra climbed the Iron steps.

Rhaenyra seated herself where her father King Viserys sat and the Old King before him, Maegor, Aneys and Aegon the Dragon in the old days. Her face angered still armored, she sat high, every man and woman in the Red Keep was brought to her and made to kneel before the Queen. To plead for her forgiveness and to swear their swords and lives to honor her as their Queen.

Rhaenyra's ceremony went throughout the whole night. It was passed dawn when Rhaenyra rose and stepped down from the Iron throne, Rhaenyra hissed in pain, she had cut her finger as she looked at Daemon in worry as she held her finger.

Visenya wasted no time and acted quick as she grabbed the dagger from her side and hastily took Rhaenyra's hand "I'm sorry sister.." she whispered as she then clean cut through her sisters finger while she pushed Daemon away and wrapped it up with cloth.

Rhaenyra looked at Visenya with a scared look "I cut it before any infection could spread Rhaenyra.. that's how father died!" She said loudly as Daemon grabbed Visenya by her long hair and dragged her away from Rhaenyra.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you all liked this chapter!

I also hope i did not take to long writing it lol!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 737 READS

XoXo Love, Khaleesi <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 34
"The blood of Lucerys will be repaid tenfold. A brother for a brother." In which Daenys Velaryon, the oldest child of Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor V...
20.4K 1.2K 28
Seraphina Baratheon might have been Aegons wife and queen but there was no love between them. ๐ŸฆŒ "And there goes the pain it cuts to black. Are you...
304K 13.2K 52
Aisha Velaryon is the youngest daughter of Corlys and Rhaenys. Their miracle baby. Only a year younger than Aegon and destined for greatness. ๐Ÿ”ฅ He...
29.2K 1.1K 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ .เณƒเฟ don't count on forever. j. velaryon x female!oc hotd season 1 - ???