My Darling (yandere jjba x re...

De yandere_yumi

ever feel like someone's watching you at all times of the day? but when you check no one is there. maybe it's... Mai multe

quick Info and love interest<3
the start of it all.
Two new friends U(๑›ᆺ‹)U
LITTLE NOTE AT 2:13AM
Mama pick me up I'm scared..
Yay Saturday! nvm I'm scared again...
late valentine special(o'〰'o)❤
Sunday shopping.
why are all of you so obsessed with my heart? at least let me live.
A/n
ouch lol
aww, can I keep it?
woaaaah, that's your team?
A/N
hi.
sleep over (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)
girl, idk anymore 😞

I'm back! :D... I wanna go home! :'D

451 15 36
De yandere_yumi

I know I said I'd post more this week.. and I haven't... And I'm truly sorry, I've just been really really lazy :'). So again sorry. Anyways I'll start the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
。❀·̩͙꙳。ur pov。❀·̩͙꙳。
.
⚠️ assault?⚠️
.
"PUT IT DOWN NOW TALEEN!"
I yell from inside my room. Someday, I swear that my neighbors are gonna make a noise complaint because of this oversized rat.

"Ok, ok. Uhm listen, Taleen, I need to go to school, ok? So put the sock down and I'll uh, GIVE YOU A TREAT! YEa *ahem* yep I'll give you a treat."

Taleen just stares at me, then very slowly puts my sock down. I stare back and start to awkwardly smile and inch closer. "Good girl.. that's a good girl. Now stay, please."

(Stupid complicated hands >:/)

When I got closer enough, I snatch the sock and run to the living room to put on my shoes.
"BYE CHERRY, BYE TALEEN. LOVE Y'ALL.

When I got outside, I was met with a squishy wall. "Damn, ouch.. when did the put a wal-" when I open my eyes I didn't see a wall. No, instead I was met with the big friendly giant.

"Oh! Jonathan, what are you doing here?" He just looks (down/up) at me "I'm here because I'm taking you to school. You've heard the news correct?" I look at him confused, but then I remembered. "Oh you mean the murders?" I sweat drop 'that came out way to casually.' I thought to myself.

"Yep. If you got kidnapped or even murdered, you wouldn't even understand how upset I'd get." He states with a serious face. "Well thanks Jojo." I say with a smile "it means a lot that you care so much!"

°ʚ♡ɞ° Jonathan quick pov °ʚ♡ɞ°

'y/n dear, you don't even know how much I care.' I stare at her with a smile. I need to have her all to myself. I still don't understand how I feel this way about her in such a short amount of time, but I know that soon she'll feel the same.

"Let's go Jojo." Her delicate hand grabs mine as her sweet voice enters through my ears. She's so addictive, almost as if she were a drug that you need at all times of the hour, all times of the day, all times of the YEAR! I. Need. To. Have. Her.

。❀·̩͙꙳。y/n pov。❀·̩͙꙳。

"Uhm.. Jojo? we'll be late if we don't hurry.." he then shakes his head lightly, coming out of his trance. "Sorry y/n deee- *ahem* sorry. Let's go now." He smiles at me while walking to their stupid limo. *Sigh* sorry, I'm still salty about that. I mean who needs a god damn vehicle that long? Plus it takes up more space. Sure, they're a big family, that doesn't mean they need a long as car. I mean, why not a van, it-

"y/n, you alright? You're just grumbling and pouting like a child who hasn't gotten the treat they want." He chuckles. "Ahm, sorry Jojo. My uh," I pause than remember my stubborn baby possum. "My possum has been quite a trouble maker, and stole something she wasn't supposed to."

I mean that wasn't an exact lie. She did steal my sock. Jojo just stares at me, mouth slightly agaped. "You have a pet possum?" I just nod at his question. "May I see it sometime? I've always had a soft spot for animals. Especially my dog Danny. He's practically my best buddy."

I smiled "on one condition. I get to see Danny some day." He smiles back "sure, I'd bet he'd love another friend."

*Time skip*

I walk into my class with Jolyne and f.f.
"Ok students, take your seats and raise your hand when I call your name. Jol-" all of the sudden, the door got slammed open interrupting the teacher.

"Sorry miss, we got lost and our schedules changed." Me, Jolyne and F.F. turn to the familiar voice of none other than kakyoin, next to him was Jotaro. "So youre the two who just got moved to my class? Very well then, go take a seat anywhere."

The two look around and spot us staring at them. Kakyoin smiles and waves while Jotaro huffs and pulls his hat down.

"Hey guy, how are you?" Kakyoin says as he sits next to us. "I'm doing good, what about you?" F.F. and Jolyne nodded as in a way to say the same. "I'm doing great, thanks for asking. He smiles brightly at us.

I look over to the male next to him "what about you jotaro? How are you?" He just grumbles "I'm fine." I just sweat drop and nod "okayyy."

*Time skip 2*

"Ughhh, that was so boring..." I smiled at F.F. "I have to agree. I about fell asleep." I say with a giggle.

"Hey, haven't you heard about the new hot teachers that are teaching here from now on?" We pass by gossiping girls. "New teachers. Did the old ones quit?" I say, tilting my head. They all shrug. "I suppose so, wounder what classes tho?" Jolyne says. The rest of us nodded.

As we walk in our class, someone calls out my name "ah, y/n. Never knew you attended this school. Glad you do though." I turn to the voice, only to find a smirking Dio and father Pucci who had a small smile.
(I just realized Jolyne and F.F.s villain is Pucci then Kakyoin and Jotaros is Dio. :'>)

"Hey I'm gonna talk to them for a little, you guys can go do your thing." I say, they all glare at the new teachers. "Y/n, those are bad people. Even if they are out teachers now, stay away from them no matter what." Kakyoin says looking at me seriously.

"I'll be ok. You guys do trust me right?" They all look at each other than back to me "Y/n. I said to stay by my side. And I expect you do so." Jotaro glares lightly. "Excuse me? Stay by you? Why should she do that?" Jolyne hisses at him. They start to argue as F.F and Kakyoin try to stop them.

Shrugging I turn to the teachers and walk towards them. "Why are you guys here?" Dio then chuckles. "To teach you students." I hear him mumble something at the end but not sure what. "Ah, okay than."

As we were talking, I suddenly get yanked into a buff chest. "What did I say?" I hear Jotaros voice ask. I look up from his tiii- chest! yep, his chest... And sigh "I'm sorry but I do believe I have freedom to do as I please."

He then roughly grabs my hand and pulls me out into the hall. "HEY! Jotaro quit that out, that hurts!" As much as I beg, he does nothing to loosen his grip.

He leads me outside to the back of the school. he proceeds to throw me into the wall "AUGH!" I cry out. I slid down and grab my head, as it previously got hit because of a certain someone.

"Why do you disobey me? Don't you see I want to protect you?" I squeeze my eyes shut from my upcoming headache. "Protect my ass." I grumbled as I massage my temples. "Look at me y/n." As i deside to not follow his oh so precious orders, I just turn my head to the side.

"I said Look. At. Me." He growls and grabs my face. I try to use self defense, but he grabs my hands and has me in a laying position as he then sits on my legs. He's a lot stronger than I thought. Though if I lower his guard down, perhaps I can get a drop on him.

"I know what you're thinking, and it won't work." God damn it. And he's smart... He then smirks at me, "you really think you can lower my guard don't you? Sorry y/n, but there's no way in hell you'll be able to love."

Huh? Love? Well that's new. Never expected him to call me that. Or anyone for that matter. "Oh y/n, how precious you look when you realize you can't get away." He smiles crazily. I look up into his eyes and it looks as if he has hearts in them.

Gosh I'm gonna look really pathetic.

I then start to thrash and squirm around. But this bitch is to God damn heavy. I look around to see if there's anyone who could help. That's when I spot someone with long platinum blond hair that's slicked back. They also have pointy ears.

I inhale quietly and open my mouth "PLEASE HELMPH-!" My scream gets cut off by the male that has made his place on top of me. Jotaro turns my face with one of his hands as he keeps one on both of my wrists.

"you think you can get away from me? No I don't thi- *CLANG*" He gets interrupted before he falls to the side. I look at jotaro then in front of me. There I see the person from earlier. "Are you alright?" Am I ok?

After he asked I start to feel my eyes get teary. I nod so I didnt have to speak, afraid the tears would fall and is appear as a weak person. "Its ok to show emotions, humans do that. Especially after being assaulted"

Humans? Isn't he human? Blinking I feel tears start falling down my face. "I wanna go home..." The male then crouches down and picks me up. "There there. It's gonna be ok. I'll take you to the nurse."

"What's your name?" He asks softly. Almost as if he was afraid of frightening me for some odd reason. "I'm y/n L/n. What about you? What's your name?" "I'm mikitaka Hazekura. At least that's what I go by." I ignored the last part and nod, I suddenly feel exhausted. Today was a terrible day to come back to school..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Hiya,
hope you enjoyed or found it interesting.
I grew tired when I was writing it, but I always do whenever I write about things.
Anyways I drew kuromi as a human, kinda.

She looks kinda cute. Idk.
Anyways hope you had a good day
Bye bye ^^

~yumiko - ̗̀(˶'ᵕ'˶) ̖́-♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

698 29 10
Not long after Jotaro and Kakyoin graduate from high school, they got married and moved to a small beach like area on the outskirts of Tokyo. And eve...
33.6K 703 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
18.1K 872 47
イリデゼント ムーン が バリアと反射を作成できま What happens when a Japanese Delinquent, a Righteous Japanese Student, an old American trickster, an Egyptian Fortuneteller...
3.8K 177 19
You lived a life filled with people who loved and cherished you. You were raised by two amazing dads, your identical twin brother and lots of wonderf...