Smutty Anime Oneshots

By AridesaAdams

This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them More

Denki
Karma
Shoto
Meguru
Mr. Compress
Suna
Aizawa
Mikasa
Mina
Shinsou
Levi
Bakugou
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Fanart Mineta
Erwin
Rengoku
A/N
A/N
Denki x Male reader
Karma x Male Reader
Hawks
Iida
Important!
Eren
Toji
Sukuna
QUESTION
Gojo
Eren pt.2
Dabi
Karasuma
Contest

Kirishima

8.3K 58 2
By AridesaAdams

Setting: Behind the school
Plot: For your anniversary yall had a picnic behind the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting at my desk when my boyfriend of 3 years walks up to me, leans down and whispers in my ear.
Kirishima: Meet me behind the school for your anniversary surprise.
Yn: I can't wait.
Kirishima walks away. After the bell rings I make sure no one is watching me and I head behind the school where I see Kirishima standing there with a bouquet of roses smiling.
Kirishima: Hi Pebble.
Yn: Hi Kiri.
I walk up to him and hug him.
Yn: Where's the surprise?
Kirishima moves out of the hug and to the side to show a small picnic waiting for us. *Kirishima's POV*
Yn: Aw Kiri you did all of this? for me?
Kirishima: happy 3 years Pebble.
Yn: Happy 3 year Kiri
Kirishima: Now let's eat before someone notices we're missing.
Yn: Okay but when we finish I want to give you your present.
Kirishima: I can't wait Pebble
Yn and I sit down on the blanket that I set up our picnic on. Once we finish eating I pack all of the left overs into the picnic basket. After I finish putting everything back into the picnic basket yn climbs into my lap.
Kirishima: Hi Pebble, what are you doing?
Yn: Giving you your anniversary present.
Yn leans down amd starts kissing my neck. I let out a low moan when I feel yn bite my neck and start licking and sucking it.
Kirishima: Pebble you're leaving a mark aren't you?
Yn: Of course I am.
Yn starts grinding on me and feeling all over my chest.
Kirishima: Yn we should probably head back to the dorms.
Yn: We could do that or you could fuck me.
Kirishima: ok but we should probably hurry.
Yn practically ripped off my pants, moved her thong to the side amd shoves me inside of her making us both moan.
Kirishima: shit, Pebble you're so fucking tight.
Yn: Fuck me Kirishima.
I grab yn's hips and start thrusting up into her hard, fast, and rough making her moan louder than before. The more I thrust into her I feel her start contracting on my dick bringing me closer to cumming. Yn starts bouncing on my dick while I thrust up into her and just when we were both about to cum we hear...
Bakugou: Shitty hair where are you?
And after he said that both yn and I cum. I bite yn's shoulder while she bites her lip to keep quiet. I pull out of yn and we both rush to fix ourselves and just as we finished Bakugou finds us and walks up to us.
Bakugou: There you are shitty hair come with me.
Bakugou grabs my wrist and starts pulling me away from yn.
Kirishima: But...
Yn: Have fun Kiri! I'll see you later! Happy Anniversary!
The End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 225 23
Hi guys this is my first story so obviosly it'll be not good as other j9 story. Maybe the worst but still i was determine to write it .So pleas do...
908 74 5
Stiles and Derek are rival pirate captains, each trying to get a one up on the other in an attempt to rule the seven seas. Derek is leader to the leg...
59.8K 431 9
Just Tsukishima Kei and Y/N Smut interactions :)
14.8K 972 26
You were the daughter of a high up noble family with close relations to the Queen, your father being a major supporter of her and the royal family in...