ZDMN : Of musings and daydrea...

By _the_meandering_soul

Just a collection of random plots / ideas that came into my mind which were turned to one-shots. More

Intro and Info !!!!
Growing comforts of intimacy
Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS - 1]
Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS -2 ]
All those little things....
The Shergill's out of the bag
Letting it go....[TS - 1]
Letting it go....[TS-2]
Peril....[SS-1]
Peril....[SS-2]
Peril....[SS-3]
Peril....[SS-5]
Peril....[SS-6]
Bhootiya store room.....
Qu'est-ce que le vrai amour
Raat hai ya sitaaron ki baarat hai.....
Welcoming the new member !!!
Incognito....[SS-1]

Peril....[SS-4]

875 80 30
By _the_meandering_soul

Hey guys back with another update....Happy Reading !!!

KARAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

Someone entered the room and walked in slowly the said intruder was in a doctor's coat with a mask over his face. He walked over to Karan's bed and put his hand in the coat's pocket and pulled out a syringe and a medicine vial. He extracted the medicine from the vial and into the syringe and kept it on the medicine tray unknowingly

'Kaha tha na Karan unn saare bezatti ka badle leke kar rahunga.' and injected the contents of the syringe to Karan.

'Uss cave, bomb blast aur yeh bullets wounds se bhi bach gaye par isse bachna mushkil lagraha hai. Isliye goodbye Special Agent Karan Shergill.' the intruder said and left the room.

Karan's heart rate started getting irregular and he started gasping for his breath.

OUTSIDE THE CORRIDOR

Monami, Sid and Param were walking back from the canteen and towards Karan's room.

'Bhaiya mai ek baar Karan ko dekh kar aajau, patah nahi suddenly bohot uneasy ho rahi hai.' Monami said while fidgeting with her hands and her face looking troubled.

'Monami bache tu theek hai na? Achanak uneasy...' Param asked looking with concern in eyes for Monami.

'Haa Monu are you fine?' Sid asked concern laced in his voice and reflecting on his face.

'Haa bhaiya - Sid, I'm fine just ek baar Karan ko dekhna hai. Please mai jald hi wapas aaungi.' Monami said and without waiting for their reply entered inside.

KARAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

Monami entered Karan's room, as soon as she had exited the canteen she had been feeling uneasy and when she was outside Karan's room her uneasiness increased. It was like a pit at the bottom of her gut saying something was wrong....rather terribly wrong and she was right.

Karan was lying on the bed gasping for breath, the heart beat monitor showed irregular heartbeats. Monami rushed to him and checked his pulse it was getting irregular, she rushed behind the bed and pressed the blue code. An alarm buzzed, Param and Sid came rushing inside and just a min later Dr. Mahajan entered with nurses.

He checked Karan and realized it was a medical reaction which was causing respiratory issues and cardiac irregulations.

'Nurse jaldi se XYZ injection ready kijiye.' Dr. Mahajan ordered and the nurse got the medicine injected in the syringe she handed it over to Dr. Mahajan who administered the medicine to Karan.

Karan's heartbeats slowly and steadily got to it's normal sinus rhythm, but his breathing pattern was still irregular, 'Nurse jaldi se inhe oxygen mask pehena dijiye and increase the oxygen percentage.' Dr. Mahajan ordered and the nurse got to her job.

Dr. Mahajan looked up and saw Monami, Param and Sid looking concerned and worried. But when he looked at his daughter he didn't see one drop of tear leaving her eyes, but her eyes showed a mixture of emotions held in them. She kept looking at Karan and back at Param and Sid.

Dr. Mahajan looked back at Karan and checked him, things were getting better his heart was beating at it's normal rate and his breathing was getting better.

'Papa Karan ko hua kya tha? Dekh ke toh aese lag raha tha ki jaise koi medical reaction ho.' Monami said while looking at Karan and the machines attached to him which showed that everything was getting normal again but he still needed the oxygen mask.

Dr. Mahajan was about to answer but was interrupted when Param's phone rang.

'Batra sir.' He informed Monami and Sid and left the room to answer the call.

'Monami Karan ko koi medicines se allergy hai kya?' Dr. Mahajan asked.

'Nahi papa uske medical files mai toh aesa kuch nahi hai.' Monami answered ruling out the possibilities of medicine allergies.

Sid who had been listening to their conversation saw something lying on the ground from the corner of his eyes ; it was an empty medicine vial.

'Uncle Monu yeh dekh.' Sid said while picking up the medicine vial with a handkerchief. 

'Yaha dikhau' Dr. Mahajan said and Sid forwarded the medicine vial to him with the handkerchief.

'Papa yeh toh...' Monami trailed off looking at the medicine vial.

'Yeh toh fentanyl ki vial hai, aur fentanyl rather koi bhi medicine in excess can cause irregularities in the breathing pattern and cardiovascular system.' Dr. Mahajan said.

Monami nodded in agreement and so did Sid who had a little idea about what was happening since he had heard these terms when Monu who bore him with her medicinal and biological knowledge.

'Aur maine peheli hi Karan ko fentanyl patch lagaya tha surgery ke baad aur uske baad aur fentanyl ka dose had caused this irregularity.' Dr. Mahajan said 'Par maine toh Aneesh ko Karan ko bullet toxin ka antidote dene kaha tha par yeh fentanyl ki vile kaha se aayi.'

'Aneesh?' Monami said angrily 'Par papa yeh Aneesh yaha kaise aur kab aaya aur aapne usse Karan ko medicine administer karne kyu kaha?'

'Monami, yeh baat tum bhi jaanti ho ki Aneesh ek bohot hi kaabil doctor hai aur shayad tum se bhi zyada kaabil, aur mujhe emergency aagayi thi isliye maine Aneesh se kaha' Dr. Mahajan said not getting why his daughter and best friend were seething with anger at the mention of Aneesh.

'Monami - Sid, Karan par jisne attack kiya woh koi aur nahi woh -' Param was cut off when Monami and Sid voiced out in unison, 'Aneesh.'

Param nodded in agreement but still looked puzzled as to how they knew it was Aneesh, 'Param bro Aneesh ne hi Karan jeez bro ko fentanyl administer kiya tha jiss wajah se yeh sab hua.' Sid said.

'Batra sir aa hi rahe hai. Dr. Mahajan aap keh rahe the ki Aneesh hospital mai aaya hai, possibilities woh shayad yahi ho abhi tak. Kya aap usse call kar ke puch sakte hai woh kaha hai.' Param requested getting into action.

'Yes papa, I know aap ko isme padne ka koi shauq nahi aapka iss sab se lena dena hai but as a doctor aapke attending patient par attempt to murder hua. Isliye we need you to co-orporate.' Monami added controlling her emotions and getting into cadet-commando mode.

Dr. Mahajan pondered for a moment and nodded in agreement, he took his phone out and dialled Karan.

'Hello....Aneesh mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi,  Monami ko lekar abhi mujhe lobby mai milo.' Dr. Mahajan said and cut the call not waiting for his answer because he knew anything related to Monami and Aneesh would be there without thinking back and forth.

'Sid, stay here Karan ke saath I don't want anymore casualties with Karan.' Monami said in a commanding voice 'And if anything happens you are an expert in hand-to-hand combat.' Monami said looking at Sid with a smirk who had a glint of wickedness and smirk on his mouth.

'Chalo Monami, mujhe jeep se humaare guns lene hai Karan ne aaj subah hi apne aur mere guns jeep mai rakh diye the for safety measure. Aur yaad rakhna don't fire unless extremely needed get that, yeh ek hospital hai shayad gun sound ke wajah se agar koi lobby mai ho toh panic kar jaaye. Mai Batra sir ko inform karta hu chalo.' Param ordered and moved out followed by Monami and Dr. Mahajan. Sid took a place besides Karan's bed on the stool.

HOSPITAL LOBBY

Aneesh was awaiting Dr. Mahajan in the lobby. And then's when he heard his name being called it was Dr. Mahajan walking his way towards him.

'Uncle aapne mujhe bulaya, woh kuch Monami ke baare mai baat karni thi na aapko?' Aneesh asked impatiently.

Dr. Mahajan felt disgusted wasn't this guy a doctor who had just poisoned a patient threatening their life, and was now behaving as if nothing had happened. Not an ounce of shame in his eyes. 'Haa woh, darasal Karan ki halat kharab hogai hai bachne ki chances kam hai, isliye mai chahta hu ki tum Monami se shaadi kar lo.' he lied on Aneesh's face without fumbling even a bit.

 Aneesh's face lit up like a lamp at the mention, of marrying Monami 'Aur toh aur ussi ke saath meri saari hospital chains tumhaare naam kardunga waise bhi Monami utni kaabil toh hai nahi ki woh yeh saari hospital chains sambhaal le.' Dr. Mahajan further addded 'Waise Karan ki death kaafi tragic way mai hogi.'

'Uncle I'm honoured ki aapne mujhe iss kaabil samjha. Rest assured mai Monami ka puri tarah se dhyaan rakhunga aur aapke hospital chains ko bhi hamesha apne mehnat aur lagan se aur bada aur successful banaunga.' Aneesh said smiling brightly 'Aur rahi baat Karan ki death ki woh tragic nahi hai, woh toh ek din hona hi tha.' his face turned dark and smile evil.

'Matlab?' Dr. Mahajan asked inquisitively.

'Uncle jiss dinn se mujhe patah chala ki Karan, Monami se pyaar karta hai ussi din se mai usse mere aur Monami ke raaste se hataane pai tula hu. Cave mai trap kiya yeh soch ke ki woh zinda nahi bachega lekin uske peeche peeche Monami bhi chali gayi, uske baad laga agar unke beechme misunderstandings karne ki try kiye aur aapne usme help bhi ki par alas yeh dono wapas ek saath aagaye.' Aneesh said spitefully Dr. Mahajan felt disgusted for have had helping Aneesh. 'Phir uss din press ke saamne dono ko defame kiya, Monami aur Karan ke character pai sawal uthaye socha atleast yeh sab hone ke baad Monami Karan ko chod de par isme bhi naa kaamiyab hua mai. Uss dinn jab Monami ne mujhe uss 2 kaudi ke Karan ke liye thapad maara aur jab uss Karan ne mujhe academy se dhakke maar kar bahar phek diya, tab hi decide kar liya tha ki Karan ko toh mai jaan se maar kar hi rahunga.'

Dr. Mahajan was shocked listening to Aneesh's revelations, but what he said next shocked him to the core.

'Uske baad maine ek terrorist organization ke saath haath milaaye jisse Karan ko jaan se maarna tha.....bomb blast successful bhi hua tha par woh Karan aur uski kismat tab bhi woh bach gaya.' He stopped and smirked evilly and turned to Dr. Mahajan 'Par aaj woh nahi bachega, daal di uske shareer mai goliya and fentanyl ka overdose, ab to uska bachna mushkil hai kyuki I know usse early treatment toh mili nahi hogi woh fentanyl poisoning ke baad kyuki waha koi nahi tha. Uss Special Agent Karan Shergill ka death certificate toh mai khud sign kar ke aaya hu. Woh toh bachne se raha.' Aneesh said removing his specs and putting his hands in his pocket.

'Death certifcate tumne Karan ka nahi apna khudka sign kar liya hai Aneesh.' Dr. Mahajan said putting his hands in his pocket and smirking while looking at Aneesh. 'Mujhe kabhi laga nahi tha tum itne ghatiya insaan ho and that you would stoop so low. Ghin aati hai mujhe yeh sochkar ki maine kabhi tumhe Monami ke liye compatible partner bhi socha.'  he said his mouth bitter. Aneesh looked at Dr. Mahajan with a quizzical expression on his face.

'Kyu kuch samjh nahi aaya?' Dr. Mahajan asked Aneesh nodded his head in a no. 'Mai batata hu Monami, Param.' Dr. Mahajan called and the said names walked towards Aneesh and him as if they had appeared from the thin air.

'Kya hua chauk gaye?' Param asked while looking at Aneesh who was stupified his face mortified with fear.

'Tumhe kya laga Aneesh tum Parakram SAF ke head trainer Special Agent Karan Shergill pai attack karoge aur kisi ko patah bhi nahi chalega.' Monami said as she and Param stood in front on Aneesh and on either sides of Dr. Mahajan.

Aneesh looked at them and realized something he started laughing maniacally, 'Kya hua shock ke wajah se brain ki wiring hil gayi hai kya?' Param asked him curtly.

'Nahi nahi, par tum log kya kar logo, kaise saabit karoge ki Karan pai attack maine kiya hai? Court toh evidences pai believe karti hai, statements pai nahi they are just baseless.' Aneesh said while chuckling again when anothe voice boomed.

'Tumhe kya lagta hai Dr. Aneesh Malhotra ki mere academy ke best commando aur best cadet tumhaare tarah bewakoof hai.' Batra sir walked in from Aneesh's left side with Sanju and Faizi besides him, they showed Aneesh the recording of his confession. Aneesh's face left it's colour and he looked pale, sweat trickled down his face.

'Ab toh evidence bhi hai aur proof bhi ki tumne hi Karan pai attack kiya hai. Aur cherry on the top is your confession.' Batra sir said with a victorious smirk on his face.

Aneesh looked around and tried to run away, everyone else shook their heads in pity for Aneesh he really was a stupid and idiotic person wasn't he.

'Monami shoot him, keh denge enquiry mai ki encounter mai maara gaya.' Batra sir said nonchalantly he had had enough of Aneesh's drama right from trying to defame his academy to hurting and attempting murder on his head trainer who was no less than a son for him.

Monami took out Karan's gun that Param had handed to her and aimed at Aneesh who seemed to be running hapzardly. She remebered the entire events of the day right from Karan getting shot to nearly loosing his life to fentanyl poisoning, Baby's crying face everyone else's tensed and worried faces, her own pain and misery. And alas she shot him in the thigh.

'AAHHHH.' Aneesh groaned and fell to the ground.

Monami kept her gun and walked over to Aneesh, she looked nothing less than Goddess Kali anger seething in her eyes and emitating from her body. Her each step and walk was dangerous. With each step her angry increased. She went near Aneesh and held him by his collar.

He looked up at her and was scared looking at her vengeful and angry eyes. Even before he could open his mouth, a punch landed right across his face 'Apni gandi zabaan se phir Karan ka naam nikalna mat. Tumhaari aukaad bhi nahi hai.' she said dangerously looking straight in his eyes.

She clutched his collar from the back and dragged him all the way to Batra sir.

'Sorry sir aapke orders follow nahi kiye. Lekin Karan ne ek baat sikhaayi hai mission ke time apne emotions pai control rehena chahiye. Isliye uski best cadet hone ke naate I want him to get the right punishment that he deserves, he should suffer just as much as all of us have suffered because of him right from the beginning since he has entered the academy.' Monami said while looking straight her eyes void of any emotion and voice cold.

'I assure you Monami Aneesh will get his punishment, and I will bloody well make sure he gets the worst of it for his worst crimes.' Batra sir said in a promising tone 'Faizi Sanjana isse le jaau aur chodna mat isse. Jiss tarah se Balli ki khaatirdaari ki thi ussi tarah iski karna.' Batra sir said sternly.

'Yes sir iski bohot ache se khaatirdaari karenge hum.' Faizi said calmy but his tone was cold as ice.

'Chaliye shreemaan ab toh aapki academy mai bohot ache se khaatirdaari hogo. Aeso ki tumhayi aane waali 7 pushte bhi usse yaad rakhogo.' Sanju said as Faizi dragged Aneesh away mercilessly.

'Well done Monami aur Param. I'm sure Karan will be very proud of you both.' Batra sir said and turned to Dr. Mahajan 'Also thank you Dr. Mahajan for co-orporating with us Karan ki jaan bachaane ke liye aur Aneesh ko arrest karwaane ke liye.' He said politely and thankfully. And Batra sir, Param and Monami walked away from the lobby.

Dr. Mahajan nodded, he was just too astounded too utter a word. He had just seen his daughter who wouldn't kill a fly, shot a person deadpanned and didn't even budge an ounce. The daughter whom he had thought who was an emotional fool had turned into a person who knew damn well how to control her emotions. His and Juhi's daughter was the cute little clumsy princess anymore, what he saw a few moments ago was a fierce, bold and confident women training to be a commando.

Dr. Mahajan loooked fetched his wallet from his pocket and opened it, he looked at his matryed wife Dr. Juhi Mahajan's photo and caressed it softly.

'Juhi humaari beti badal gayi aur itni badi bhi ho gayi. And I....I misunderstood her.' Dr. Mahajan said and wiped a stray tear that had slipped from the corner of his eye. He kept the wallet back in his pocket and wiped the stray tear and walked back into the hospital.

So guys here's the next part....hope you guys have liked it.

I hope this part was up to you guy's expectations if not a 100% but atleast  50% of it. And you guys have liked it.

Also to all the people who thought it was Aneesh, 100 points to each of you. I guess it wasn't much of a surprise. 

If you liked this part, do vote and comment I'd love to read your views and any suggestions, ideas, advises, criticism is welcome.

Target : 40+ votes

Until next time Adiosss 🌻🍃

Yours Truly,
Sara 🤍💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.3K 41
Some boys who harass Koel and Pooja are slapped by Monami for disrespecting women and Karan rebukes her for this which leads to a fight. On the other...
15.3K 583 25
A new writer who wants your support. I have watched ziddi dil Mane na and love the show a lot so just want to give my imagination a shape and love of...
58.6K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted
34.4K 1.2K 15
It is a collection of one shots/ TS / Short Stories stories of Ziddi Dil Maane Na..couples and platonic bonds Fanfiction (I am new to fanfictions)