𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘼 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩...

By Mariette_Bonneville

╰┈➤ ──After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Confirmed Mates【16/8/2023】
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16
Did I Not Warn you?
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22
On hold because of this
The Rewritten book is out

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

4.1K 175 10
By Mariette_Bonneville

Parker transformed back into his animal form and was full of joy as he carried his female on his back and ran to his tribe's village.

The leopard village was located between two mountain peaks. It was known as the Camel Hump Valley due to the mountain peaks resembling camel humps. With the City of Beastmen south of the area and a misty forest north of the area, the village was a richly endowed yet dangerous intermediate zone.

Parker bent his forelimbs such that his upper body was on the ground. Mariette
immediately got the hint and slid down his back.

The beastmen quickly gathered around when they noticed the smell of a stranger.

❝Parker, where'd you find this female? She's so pretty.❞

❝And she smells nice. I like her.❞

❝And she doesn't seem to have many males yet. I wonder if I have a chance.❞

Mariette nervously grabbed onto Parker's fur as she watched the people and beasts surround them.

A threatening roar ripped from Parker's throat, and his sharp gaze scanned the beastmen around them. They all stepped back but continued to look her up and down.

❝Step aside, step aside!❞ said a feminine voice from the back of the crowd. A shadow casted over Mariette'a eyes, memories from the last moments of her previous life came up.

The males quickly stepped aside, allowing three females wearing tube tops and skirts made of animal skin to walk over.

Their skin was a tan color identical to that of the males. However, their skin and muscles were loose from a lack of exercise.

She couldn't believe it. How could the males and females look so different despite being of the same species?

Before long, more phoenix-like females walked over, causing her to break out of her thoughts. She instantly felt genuine pity towards the men in this world.

❝Parker, where did this filthy female come from?❞ A woman with an upturned nose and narrow eyes asked.

The beastmen clearly admired her, as a tiger, two leopards, and three men stood behind her. As she talked to Parker, they all eyed him warily, as if they were worried that Parker would take their female away but when they noticed the mate mark on the female who was standing next to him, they calmed down.

❝I found her. She's my female from now on. All mine! No one is to make a move on her.❞ Parker said with a growl.

Parker then rushed out of the crowd. She sat on Parker with a blank expression and didn't say a word.

❝How could he do that to me!!?❞ The woman with an upturned nose stomped her foot angrily.

❝Don't be angry, Eudora. Our Eudora is the most beautiful female. Parker just couldn't appreciate your beauty and even rejected you. Let's not associate ourselves with him in the future.❞ A man immediately embraced the woman and placated her in a soft voice.

Eudora was extremely popular in the leopard tribe. She wasn't the prettiest, but she was definitely the most arrogant, having the reserved and noble air of a female.

Normally, she didn't take the initiative in showing her affection towards males, but Parker was young and capable. He was promoted to second-class beastman at the mere age of eighteen, a feat most males would never be able to accomplish.

However, Parker firmly rejected Eudora after she confessed to him, causing her to feel extremely frustrated.

She thought Parker had high standards since he came from the City of Beastmen. She didn't expect him to bring back a g̶o̶r̶g̶e̶o̶u̶s̶, filthy and weird-looking female today. And they even have time to mate?!

❝Hmph!❞ Eudora huffed. ❝I don't believe that I'm no match for that filthy female!❞

❝Of course, of course. Our Eudora's the prettiest.❞ The male embracing Eudora quickly agreed with her. A few leopards and tigers also rubbed themselves against her body to comfort her.

████████████████████████████

❝Ah.❞ Mariette let out a soft gasp, pretending to sound hurt. She couldn't believe that when Parker said he will show her his village it would be like this. They hardly took ten steps and almost returned back to his hut.

❝What's wrong?❞ Parker immediately stopped running.

❝It's fine.❞ Mariette looked away, massaging her lower tummy and answered indifferently.

Parker was alarmed at her sudden change in attitude. He quickly transformed into his human form and lifted up her arm to get a closer look.

❝Oh my god, you're injured? Was it me? Was I too rough on you?❞

Mariette was stunned at Parker's horrified reaction. She didn't expect it to work that easily.

【𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 2.】

❝I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier. I'm sorry.❞ Parker looked extremely guilty as he kissed where her hand was previously on.

Mariette's face turned slightly red. When was the last time someone treated her so gently?

Parker instantly freaked out. He carried her on his back and ran to the village doctor's place, not caring about the watching eyes.

████████████████████████████

Harvey! Harvey, are you there?❞ Parker carried Mariette and rushed to a wooden house at the edge of the village.

A young man walked out upon hearing Parker's shouts. He looked smaller than the rest of the beastmen in the tribe, but he was still relatively muscular by modern standards. He had no tattoos on his face and had a more refined and calm aura about him.

❝What's the rush?❞ Harvey stood at the door and glanced at Parker. His eyes then locked onto the female in Parker's arms, pausing for a moment to admire her beauty. ❝Is this female injured? Bring her inside right away.❞

Parker carried Mariette into the house without another word. The doctor's house was much larger compared to those of the other beastmen. There were stone cups of various sizes all over the house, and the air was filled with the faint smell of medicine.

Mariette wrinkled her nose upon noticing the faint smell of the kitchen.

❝Look at her stomach.❞ Parker helped Mariette to sit on the ground.

Harvey bent down and gently run his hand over her tommy. He frowned and replied, ❝You went too far. You shouldn't have been so rough when you mated.❞

Although Parker felt guilty, he didn't forget to comfort Mariette. How could he hold back when his mate looked so incredibly ravishing panting below him?

He held her petite face and said, ❝Don't worry. Harvey studied medicine in the City of Beastmen. You'll feel better in no time.❞

Mariette wasn't too worried, to begin with she wasn't feeling any pain at all.

❝Basil is a popularly used herb, which helps numb the nerve endings. It can help treat burning and itching in the female parts. You need to boil some basil leaves in water, then let it cool down and rinse her parts with it 2-3 times a day.❞ As he said, he had already started preparing some boiling water. Parker felt relieved that he didn't hurt his little female that much.

❝Honey will help ease the pain too so I would recommend you go get some while I keep an eye on your female.❞

Parker was about to retort back, there's no way he would let his mate around another male alone, but one whine from his female was all it took for him to get straight to hunting.

Mariette felt like her heart would stop beating. She was finally alone with a new beastman.

❝What a beautiful flower...❞ She suddenly heard Harvey's amazed voice.

She let out a loud gasp as she felt her legs be lifted and her back being pushed to the floor. Her boobs were crushed by her knees and the cool air hitting her exposed cunt causing shivers to run up her spine.

Mariette was speechless but she still secretly heaved a sigh of relief. This must be the results of using Seduction on him one too many times.

What? She only wanted to test out her new skill not get fucked by another beast. She wasn't that horny! Yeah...

Mariette's pussy was pink and tight. Her pretty lips were covered by translucent slick, making her cunt seem hot yet adorable.

Under the seduction spell, he didn't realize that his reaction was inappropriate. All he could see was a desperate female, spread and ready to be bred.

❝Sir Harvey?❞ Mariette's meek voice seemed to snap him of his thoughts.

❝Do you know what this is?❞ Harvey glanced at Mariette as he mentioned to the filled bowl of liquid next to him.

The female's eyes were bright and soft and looked like emeralds, literally. His heart was seemingly captured by her, and he couldn't act like himself.

❝This is called tea tree oil. It can be effective in treating vaginal itching and burning. I'm going to use this to massage your inner walls.❞ Harvey dipped two fingers into the oil and then gently rubbed it against the female's opening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 16
Mike and his monster girl harem return! Upon activating the home's magical defenses, he has protected it from the outside world. However, a threat no...
13.3K 709 21
Forced into an unknown world against her will, Fae must learn to survive surrounded by my Beastmen. Knowing they kill outworlders, will she survive a...
18.4K 1.2K 14
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...
329K 15.3K 62
" Every female needs a male to protect her from feral beasts and other dangers , I'm a feral. I could snap your pretty little neck right now " " Try...