My favourite teacher ...|p.jm...

By asherahwrites

"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close mis... More

Excuse me sweeties
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
New book

9

2.1K 78 16
By asherahwrites

You were furious. Ofcourse you would be He just accused you for something this terrible . It's just just been 3 days and he is already hating you.

That asshole , what does he think of himself. Why would I be desparate for him.

You were walking on corridor without looking ahead which made you bump into someone and that someone was none other than Mr Jeon. Your face was on his chest whereas he held your waist to protect you from falling down.

You stepped back and apologized. He looked at your face and spoke
"What happened? Why crying sweetheart?"
You heard him and also the nickname.

Mr Jeon is famous for his flirting skills in school also he is really cute so no one mind.
Your cheeks were socked in tears and anyone can tell that you were crying so badly which you didn't notice. But why you were crying for that man?

'Yes I should not cry because of him'. You thought.

"Ah nothing sir it's just some old memories came back." You said.

"Hmm memories are worse sometimes and when someone in present become your worst memory it hurts more." He said and left .

' what was that? Mr Jeon talks never make sense to me.' you shrugged and went to your class.

Mr Jeon was still standing near the opposite end of corridor smiling to himself. He put his hand on his chest and exhale.

"I smell some hatered love" he said

After 1 week
You and jimin are still avoiding each other. So many other things happened in this one week. Ella was suspended from school because noone liked her and everyone said against her to principal. Even principal didn't wanted to take actions against jimin so he just suspend Ella. Everyone is happy except you two.

Jimin is whipped for Ella which make you hate him more. But hate is a big word. No you don't hate him. You told about your confused feelings to your bestie and he make it more worse for you by giving his words of love.

"Ohhh my bestie you are in love with him. It can be love at first sight. And maybe you are jealous because he is whipped for Ella"

Yeah that was his words.

He gave you idea that if you avoid jimin that will make you aware of your love. You will crave for his attention , you will want him to look at you.

For your dislike it worked with full marks.

You love him.

For 1 week you are trying to avoid him. Not looking at him, sometimes not coming in class if he is alone , sending someone else to give copies in staff room, going early to take books so that you will not meet him.

Starting 3 days it was ok but now it hurts you. You were avoiding him and now when you are trying it just don't work out for you. The way he smile at everyone and ignore you like some unwanted thing, it hurts you. You miss him, yes you never had more interections with him but the way he smiled at you on first day , his lips spoke your name , when he wink at you and bite his lips.

You remember each and everything. You thought maybe spending time with your childhood crush will help you but guess what you thought about him only whenever you talked to Jackson.

Back to present

He was teaching and asking questions in between his lessons. Everyone in the class were noticed by him except you.

Next second ,he gestures you to stand up after asking question. You were jumping inside and thought of checking your luck. you gave wrong answer so that he will correct you and looked at you for once.

Ohh well you thought. He didn't said anything just went to board and drew the diagram to make everyone understand. Before this if anyone said wrong answer he would go to their seat and explain to them.

He again ignored you making your heart clenched. Your eyes were trickled with tears and one by one they flow down on your cheek. Wiping them you look in front and for a split second you feel like he was looking at you.

And just like that class over. You left early to avoid him. You entered inside staff room and opened the locker taking your things out from your bag and then you noticed one small box inside. You bring it out and opened it, there was one keychain inside with one small note.

"I know my baby sissy is tensed about something. I am sorry if I couldn't give you enough time but remember that oppa is always here to help you so feel free to come. This is a small gift for you.

From Your handsome oppa
~ Yoongi ~ "

You smiled and kept it inside the bag completely forgetting that you took so much time and now jimin is going to come.

You heard the sound of door opening and closing freezing you on your place. You knew who it was. In hurry you took stuff and closed the locker and when you turned to go without waiting your head bumped into someone's chest. It was similar cologne fragrance. It's him.

You step back and tried to walk away but he pushed you little towards locker and trapped you between in hands.

"So are you done with your little game of ignoring me." He said in deep voice.

His face was so close. Your heart was beating so hard and loud makes you think that man in front of you can also hear it.

"What are you taking about?" You said.

" You don't know what I am talking about right? Then let's just keep it this way. You can go now." Saying this he was going to step back but you had enough of this so you just held his shirt and pulled him towards you making him shocked.

"It was you who was ignoring me." You said still holding onto his shirt for your dear heart.
He was towering over you.

"Ahh is that so. Wasn't it you who came early to take your books to avoid me , not looking at me, not asking anything when you don't understand in class. How many times I made my lesson so difficult to understand for you so that you will ask me but not even once you tried. How many times I came early in classes so that you would come to me and atleast greet me but you didnt even entered in class when you noticed me. So who it was?? Now when I did same thing then you cried. Hmm. Can I ask why?" He asked.

You didn't know that his side was way more complicated than you thought. He actually tried to get you attention.

" Why does it matter to you if I ignored you or cried for you?" You asked.

" Why did you cried when I ignored you?" He questioned insted of answering.

"Because I - I mean you know" you didn't know what to answer.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
25.6K 1.2K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
103K 3.7K 19
A student named Jimin, basically a femboy who isn't really ashamed of wearing any type of girly clothing, skirts, crop tops, etc. Of course, there's...