Boboiboy x mha (plot 2/DISCON...

By jesus_fox

not a sequel you don't have to read the first book to know what happens this is a new timeline. The weekly up... More

Chapter 1: You chose Capitalism
Chapter 2: Acting on personal preference
Chapter 3: Hypothesis (P1)
Chapter 4: Hypothesis (P2)
Chapter 5: Experiment (P1)
Chapter 6: Experiment (P2)
Chapter 7: Conclusion(s)
Chapter 8: Sports commentary?
Chapter 9: The provisional licensing exam(1)
Chapter 10: The provisional licensing exam(2)
Chapter 11: Storytime?
Chapter 12: They aren't ready
Chapter 13: Let's go to the arcade!
Chapter 14: Traumatizing an adult?
Chapter 15: An efficient discussion.
Chapter 16: Heroism for dummies
Chapter 17: Raid arc (P1)

Chapter 18: Raid arc (P2)

2K 107 27
By jesus_fox

Author's note:

This thing was a draft for two months straight before I got around to writing it again.

This arc is so lame.

___

Chisaki Kai thinks he's a good man.

What if he's a bit opportunistic? If it is for a greater good then necessary sacrifices must be made. Sure the boss doesn't approve of his methods, but isn't this what they're collectively aiming for? Chivalry doesn't mean shit if at the end you're still considered a villain. The heroes are sick, diseased even, that line between real villains and yakuza is too thin.

He respects the boss with all his being, and what better way to show that respect than to assist him in bringing the Shie Hassaikai back to its former glory? The man had once claimed that he was like a son to him, certainly it isn't an issue if he'd utilize this child to her full capabilities?

She'd only hurt herself and others if left to her own devices after all, and with this she'll be helping out her family, partially making up for her wrongdoings. Surely the boss will understand and forgive him, call it a rebellious phase if he will, to disobey his elders just this once. At the end of this, Kai will be a good son.

So why, pray tell? Are these mutts getting in his way!?

-

The heroes were following Ying through an elaborate tunnel network, completely off the map she had shown them. Nighteye can deduce from her vague and short explanation that her team is putting work to salvage the situation they've put themselves in, the implication that he was the one who've put them in these circumstances went unsaid, and it created a foul guilty feeling in his gut.

He's depending on a ragtag group of teenage heroes to perform recon for his flawed plan for god's sake! That fourteen year-old didn't even react accordingly to his failure! When he gave her a rundown of just how wrong the raid had gone, she merely pouted as if she was fully aware this whole thing will blow up in their faces. But this strange and horribly absurd group of children had let them go anyway, offering assistance with no input, staying on the sidelines.

Which he now realized, was because they couldn't. They're here specifically for the U.A students, they weren't allowed to interfere with official hero business, interfere with his hero business. He had only asked them for a location, and that was all she had provide.

The only question he has, is how they are doing all this.

-

"We need to regroup!" Fang unhelpfully informed as he dodges a spike of morphed earth. Although he'd successfully met up with Gopal and his tagalong, with Yaya meeting the unfortunate obstacle of a group of officers struggling to follow her down while she's too nice to deny them, and Ying already in the untouchable tunnels.

"I'm working on it!" Gopal yelled, they're cutting down into the tunnels. Turning things into literally anything other than food requires him to concentrate a lot! Boboiboy had been working on the lower levels, which left the upper levels to the Bad Director. Guess it's a good thing that guy isn't aware of them though. "We wouldn't be in such a rush if you didn't bring them along!"

'Them' as in Fatgum and Eijiro, in the aftermath of Fang's section the redhead decided that he was fit to continue and the Gogobugian didn't want to waste time arguing, running off almost immediately, not before sending his request for route B, a ping informed him that at least one of his friends shared the same sentiment.

"Well, why did you bring HIM along then?!" Fang swipes his arm and summon a cloak of shadow that covers Tamaki's blind spot as if to emphasize his point, effectively destroying an incoming spike. That giant cloak is impractical as hell. It isn't effective when he's fighting in a large environment, requiring some sort of solid surface behind him.

"Did you expect me to leave him?! Our job's on the line!" While Fang could've left Eijiro with Fatgum easily, Gopal can't just leave Tamaki there with a bunch of concussed bad guys even if they were tacked to the walls and floors with the stickiest substance he knows of.

"Hey you two! Is it really time to be arguing right now!?" Fat gum questions, they're seriously bantering about how they should've just left him with his two mildly injured students to handle themselves? Then again, they did rush in first, did they fully intend to go alone from the start?

"Stay ou--" The man's rebuke was met with instant reaction from both irritated TAPOPS members. They were cut off by the final pieces of debris breaking away under Gopal's hands, revealing the stun faces of Aizawa's crew and a certain time manipulator's glee.

"GUYS!" Ying yanks Gopal down, making her friend crash painfully to the ground. Fang jumps down after, his shadow hands dragging Fatgum and his employees with minor difficulty down due to the pro hero's size. Despite the Kokotaim's pseudo medic's disgruntled noises the three all high-fived in celebration. Their entrance closing with a twist behind them. "Update me!"

"Yaya's coming in ETA two minutes, Boboiboy has... hands on the target. We'll be on schedule if we run." Fang summons the holographic screen showing two voters, namely Ying and himself. They can hug later, time to get back to the task at hand, Mirio's vitals are steady but his cortisol levels are concerning, looks like Boboiboy has the situation under control but they better get there soon.

"Would it kill you to tell us what you're planning?!" Kirishima was out of breath and exasperated, they've been dragged down some hovel with no warning, and now they need to keep moving just when things start to calm down?! The trio dismissed his concerns and swiftly continued on their way. "Midoriya, did Ying tell you anything?"

"She only muttered a lot about how they all got separated, and she doesn't like it!" Izuku pushed on, they've been running toward something for a while, but the girl hadn't disclose anything to them. The only thing she'd shown so far is her visible displeasure and sassy remarks to every one of Sir's questions until he stopped.

Clearly she's in a better mood now that two of her friends are here. Aizawa-sensei even expressed surprise when Ying got so frustrated with their inquiries, as if she'd told them the answers before but they didn't understand and she had only tolerated their lack of competence so far.

-

"You were pretending not to see, weren't you?" Chisaki questions accusingly, is this the little pest that's been messing up his plans, hiding Eri from him and mildly inconveniencing every major development on the bullets. If he remembers accurately this one is from Nighteye's agency. "This girl doesn't want you to rescue her. To her, you're not a hero."

"That's why I'm here!" The blond responds indignantly, Eri seem to shrink further into Chronostasis' hold. Making the second year tense, Togata is expecting for them to run.

"I'm not getting through to you." Overhaul sighs in disapproval, turning around to begin walking away again. It is only a matter of time before actual reinforcements arrive and he can't waste time explaining his ideals to a child. "Let me make this simpler, I'm telling you to die."

Mirio took a step forward only to sway as his vision swirls, stumbling to lean himself against the wall. A mocking chuckle came from atop of him, a liquid smelling heavy of alcohol splashed down before his trembling eyes.

"Your legsh look sshaky... Mine're too... Thash why I'm walkin' up 'ere..." The perpetrator slurred as he pours an unreasonable amount of sake into his mask, the liquid spilling over and hitting the ground in puddles. "Don't get closh t' me... you'll catcsh my drunkenesh..."

Chisaki and Chrono had gotten away with Eri when Mirio got distracted, the teen looks up to his opponent, pondering what the man's quirk was while trying fruitlessly to get a hold of his bearings and take back his own equilibrium. His train of thought was cut off by the booming sound of a bullet being shot. Luckily, it had only hit his cape.

"What's your quirk." The question echoes, and Togata began unconsciously spilling his quirk description to the enemy. It's a massive two against one. "I was wondering where you sprung up from. I see. That's why you could get through Mimic and the others." At this monotonous remark, Sakaki throws his empty bottle which was quickly deflected. "That's you, you should just be quiet and support the extraordinary me."

"You forced me to talk?" Togata trips over his own feet and once again leans toward the wall, this time standing with shaky knees. "But you're not the type to stand in the frontlines..."

"Hence, I am different from the other dispensable pawns. In the Hassai group, I'm the only one who's been allowed to get close to the young boss' ambition." Nemoto boasts, shooting out two bullets this time to which the young hero didn't dodge but held his breath to let the projectiles through.

"How can it be called ambition if he's using his own daughter?!" Lemillion inquires angrily, how is it that a person can be so cruel. He knows in some cases this can happen but he doesn't know why it happens, a person tearing apart their own kin for something that can doom society itself.

"Hm" Shin paused, lowering the pistol. "Oh, in order for things to proceed smoothly, emotions are unnecessary. I'm sure that's something you understand well." The hero wavers, a sign for him to continue. "When you first encountered Eri, you let it go once because of that right?" the confirmation come spitting through the boy's lips. "And then you probably guessed what our plan was and regretted it.

Rescue Eri?

You just want to use her as a cover to make yourself feel better, right?"

His body's swaying, all that's left is his heart. And when you think about it, hearts are just the same as brains. Emotions are predictable. "I live for the young boss' ambition. He needs me!" Shin turns to where Chisaki had already disappeared. "I must follow him! We'll share the joy when it's realized!"

-

Yaya is a kind person, as the moral voice of her group she's someone who can manage both efficiency and ethics when it comes to her work. She prides herself on her ability to work with others even when she doesn't know them well, otherwise how can she be the president of so many clubs? Yet the situation at hand had her completely stumped.

The adults aren't letting her handle the criminal, opting to inspect his unconscious body instead of air lifting him to containment. Although she's sure that Mr. Katsukame won't be waking up anytime soon she's really struggling with helping the eager officers down. She appreciates the enthusiasm but they are truly behind on plans.

Regretfully, the girl in pink will admit (not out loud) that she'd peered over the route B vote more than once, either herself Gopal or Boboiboy hold the deciding vote. She knows her neighbor will never press the button, between the three of them the foodie will probably the first to tap out.

Yaya makes her decision.

-

Mirio succeeded in getting ahold of Eri even in his dazed state, determined to get through his dilemma despite Chisaki's constant taunts. He couldn't take back his previous mistakes but he'll do everything he can to make amends, Eri's weak plea fell on deaf ears. Overwhelmed by ideals and Adrenaline.

After the villain's confession of their fake familial relation, Overhaul uses his quirk to form spikes aiming for the children. Togata does his best to maneuver with Eri attached to him.

 Chisaki doesn't care if he hurts the girl as he can just put her back together, her temporary end will just be a minor inconvenience to him. Even if she's mutilated, he'd just revive her, she'll return to her original shape as long as he's there.

Blocking off the exit route was simple job, Mister Student can't escape if he wishes to bring Eri out with him. Bullets zip through narrowly missing the teen as he covers himself and the little girl in his cape, the material getting holes shoot through it. This acquired an opening for the high-schooler to disarm Kurono throwing the man's ragdoll body straight at Chisaki, but in his haste left Eri bundled in his cape a decent distant from Overhaul.

"I'll fix guys like you..." Chisaki snarls, his bloodshot glare was the last expression Eri saw before the golden-eyed teen bundles her up nice and tightly in what's left of Mirio's cape while the blond frantically dodges. Nearly getting stab in the side. "With Eri's power...!"

Route B is rather simple in theory: While Boboiboy, Fang and Ying take care of the building with no regard for their surroundings Gopal and Yaya take care of Eri. Make it nice and quick then go take a nap.

Route A was basically just taking into account how the others will feel about their methods and physical damage to the area's future real estate value. Fang calls it 'roundabout' but Yaya calls it 'Being considerate'

___

End notes:

It took me four months to write this...

The current situation as it stand is not ideal, BBBGLXS2 is coming to an impactful end and I cannot ask for anything more but Puppy had left me and I don't have anyone to bounce ideas around with so this book coming to an early end is a possibility.

I sincerely apologize for the slow updates, and am very grateful for the support you all have given to both plots so far but I'm afraid life is getting in the way and we'll see eachother maybe in another fandom or update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 32
Returning to MATA is no easy task. Especially if the past continues to haunt Ali. - COMPLETED as of 17/4/2020, Friday (8:37pm)
707 52 8
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ โ ๐‘€๐‘’? ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š? ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ! ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’. โž โ ๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...
13.3K 658 23
{แด›แด‡ษดสแด€ ษชษชแด…แด€} ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ส/ษด ษขษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษชแด…แด€ แด€ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด แด›แด สŸษชแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… : 5/5/23 แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… : ? #1 ษชษด ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹สษด โ€ข 11-23-23 #1 ษชษด ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ 4-16-24 -@LIXS...
33.9K 817 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...