My Billionaire Husband ✔

By Atiwak

Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart in... More

Prologue
His Dark Side
Let me teach you 🖤
Share Your Feelings With Me ❤
You Can't fall In love 🖤
You're Mine, Only Mine 🖤
🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤
❤ Their Anger 🖤
❤ I Hate You 🖤
🖤I Want Her❤
🖤 Desire ❤
🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤
My Billionaire Husband ✨
🖤The Professor❤
❤I Love You🖤
❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤
🖤He Love You❤
🖤 Her Boldness, His Anger❤
🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤
🖤The Photoshoot❤
❤Ciao Italy🖤
Trailer 😉
❤His Feelings🖤
❤ Her Love 🖤
🖤 His Jealousy ❤
The Unplanned...😉
🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤
🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤
❤ The Devil 🖤
❤ The Kiss 🖤
❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤
❤ Loving You Is My Sin 🖤
❤Her Mafia King🖤
Trailer-2
🖤 The Bliss ❤
❤Her First Crush 🖤
🖤 The Allergy ❤
❤ The Promise 🖤
A/N
❤ Trust Issues 🖤
❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤
🔥 The Argument 🔥
❤ Valentine's Day 🖤
🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤

❤ Fire & Desire 🖤

3K 223 195
By Atiwak

Haseena's POV ❤

"Wow..it is so beautiful...!" I said as soon as I entered inside the penthouse, which is nothing less than a heaven.

" You liked it?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Waise yahan koi rehta nhi kya?" I asked looking around.

"House keeper rehta hai but ab hamare alawa koi nhi hai...!" He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Kyun..?"

"Because I didn't want any disturbance when we are together...!" He nuzzles my neck sensually.

"Kiske andar himmat hai jo tumhe distrub kar sake...!" I muttered under my breath.

"Tumhare andar...!"

"Kya kaha?"

"I said tumhare andar himmat hai jo mujhe distrub kar sake...!" He said while his hands traveled towards my zip.

"I am your wife Anu baby...!" I said 'baby' to tease him.

I'm not a baby wife and I can prove it.." He winked mischievously and the next moment he unzipped my top, leaving me shocked.

"Anubhav...itne bhi desperate mat ho, change kar lene do pehle...!" I tries to stop him but he is not in mood to listen me nor his hands which are roaming on my bare back.

"You na know I can't control myself when I am with you...!" He mumbles against my cleavage.

"Tumhe kisi meeting par jana tha na...?" I tries to distract him.

"Kal morning mein sweetheart...aaj night hamari..!" He sucked my skin, sending chills down my spine.

I never thought he behaves like this because when we met I thought he is a serious person who speaks less, hates people and is money minded and romance...he's not for it... but now I think I was wrong he is not what I thought.

Khadus hai par achha insaan hai, sweet hai...haan baatein kam karta hai par sunta hai meri...sabse important meri khushi ke liye apne rules khud tod raha hai.

"Kya soch rahi ho..?" I gets interrupted by his husky voice. I raised my eyelids and look at him with a smile.

"Bag kahan hai hamara...?" I asked. "Bag...kaun sa bag?"

"Mera bag..jo India se lekar aaye the hum...!" I told him. "Blue bag?" I nods yes. "Woh India hi rah gya...!" He said.

"Whatt..?? Anubhav usme kapde the mere...main pehnungi kya..?" I get worried because I put so much effort into choosing my best outfit for my honeymoon and now I have nothing to wear.

"Don't worry yahan hum dono ke liye wardrobe full hai...!" He brushed my hair from my face.

"But....We are husband and wife Haseena, so don't take so much tension, just use my things and money like your own... You have every right to use my name and money, told those people you are my wife..." He said looking into my eyes. " Kab tak?" I want to ask him but I dropped the idea because I want to live every moment with Him shayad kal yahi pal mera saath de...yaadon ke saath jeene mein.

Author's POV

"Haseena..?" Anubhav sweetly calls out her, kissing her forehead.

"Kya hua?" She asked.

"Jao change kar lo, dinner aata hoga...!"

"Aata hoga matlab...hum yahan dinner nhi bana sakte...kitchen nhi hai yahan?" She asked innocently.

"Hain par tumhe cooking karne ki zaroorat nhi hai aur haan kuch khana ho...bas ek order dena aa jayega...!"

"Yahan par hum dono ke alawa aur koi hai nhi toh kya walls ko dungi order...!" She taunted grumpily.

"Mujhe...mujhe dena okay...!" He said.

"Tumhe order...aur main (surprisingly), sunte ho tum kabhi meri...!" She taunted.

"Last one hour se tumhari hi sun raha hoon...!" He said unbuttoning his shirt. "Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum..?" She asked nervously watching his action.

"Shower lene ja raha hoon Haseena, tum bhi change kar lo..!" He said.

"Ek hi bathroom mein?" He looks at her. "Nhi matlab mujhe change karna hai aur tumhe shower bhi lena hai...!" She said nervously.

"Main dusre room mein jaa raha hoon...tum relax hokar hamare room mein jao...!" He said, she nodded slightly. He went to the room.

"Shower..?!" She smirks as a mischievous idea pops into her mind.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

I took off my clothes and went inside the shower as my hormones were hitting high notes and my wife was not in the mood and I have to respect her mood because she is my queen.

"Fuck..!" Suddenly I feel two soft hands wrapped my bare chest and her hot breathe against my cold and water dripping back, her touch sets the fire inside me.

"Tum andar kaise aayi...?" I asked, closing my eyes as her touch was working some kind of spell on me.

"Door khula tha toh aa gyi...!" She replied and I felt her lips on my back while her hands on my abs.

"Tumhe change karna tha...?" I asked, trying to control my desire.

"Socha shower ke baad kar loon...!" She replied. "Waise nahate huye aur hot lag rahe ho...!" She said mischievously and I relised my condition.

"Fuck...!" I removed her hand, turned off the shower and quickly grabbed my bathrobe and put it on.

"Kya hua..itni jaldi naha liya...?" She asked with an innocent face but I could clearly see her naughty smirk.

"Tum bahar jao...main naha kar aata hoon..!" I said with sternly.

"Tum mujhse sharma rahe ho...mujhse (dramatically) haye bhagwaan kaisa din aa gya hai...waise ab mujhse sharma kar koi fayda hoga nhi aakhir husband wife hai hum...!" She pasted my words.

"Ya correct...we are husband wife aur hamare beech sharm honi nhi chahiye, took off your clothes too and then we take bath together...!" I grab the opportunity and said her to tease but her reply made me tongue-tied.

"Why not... I always fantasize about having a shower romance with my husband...!" She said boldly, leaving me speechless.

"Ha...seena..(I fumbled as she took off her top and jeans)"

The water drops are trailing down from her hair to inner.

Author's POV

"Kya hua....ghabra gaye...!" She teased him with a naughty smile.

"Nhi main nhi ghabra raha....!" He tries to calm his manly hormones but..her next action made him loose his sanity. She holds his face and grabs his lips between hers.

"Fuck...!" Anubhav moans in her mouth as she took the charge of their passionate kiss, pressing him on the glass wall of bathroom and his bathrobe falls on the floor.

"Tum thik ho?" Anubhav asked Haseena, who is gasping for oxygen after breaking the kiss.

She gives him a deadly look and presses her lips on his but this time, Anubhav pinched her waist and the battle for domination begins inside her mouth.

While here their hands are busy to  feel every inch of each other's skin. "Anu...!" Haseena moans as Anubhav pins her to the glass wall which is now covered with steam.

They broke off their kiss as they get out of breath, but next second Anubhav puts his lips on her neck and starts marking every inch of her chest as his.

"Shitt...!" He looks at his wife who accidentally turns on the shower because of her husband lips are doing magic on her and she has a hard time not letting her knees go weak easily.

"Umm...Anubhav...!" She moans softly, fisting his hair.

"Yes sweetheart..?!" He looks at her with the most innocent face in the world.

"Ah.. don't act so innocent... you're not and don't you dare to tease me right now...!" she growls in frustration. He grabs her waist and pulls her into his chest.

They feel a sudden burning sensation in their bodies as their lower bodies rub against each other. Desire suddenly rose on their high note and the fire of feeling each other kindled.

"What..?" She asked as see his pupils have dilated.

"Sorry but I can't control myself anymore...!" He said, stripping the last piece of clothing from her body. He pinned her on the glass wall, pressed his lips on her for a kiss and........she moans his name in his mouth and soon their moans and groans starts echoing in the bathroom as well as the penthouse.

◦•●◉✿🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤✿◉●•◦

꧁ MIRAGE MANSION꧂
𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Hey princess kya hua, aap is waqt tak kyun jagi ho aur sad kyu ho...?" Adi asked Jiya who is sitting with sad face.

"Di ko gaye itna time ho gya aur ab tak mujhe ek call bhi nhi kiya..!" Jiya complaint with cute pout.

"Oh yeh problem hai...(she nods), baat karni hai tumhe Haseena se...!"

"Haan...puchhna tha Italy kaisi jagah hai, aap call karo na Jiju ko..!"

"Woh log abhi busy honge na baad baat kar lena waise bhi raat ke 12:30 ho rahe hai...!" Adi said with a smile.

"Par wahan bhi 8 baj rahe honge na...aur Di itni jaldi nhi soti, aap call karo na...! " She requested with puppy eyes.

"Kya hua..aur mr. Assistant tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...?" They heard Nidhi's voice.

"Haye...aaj raat phir se kamare mein chand nazar aa gya...!" Adi said flirtatiously. Jiya chuckled while Nidhi rolled her eyes.

"Tumse kaha tha na flirt mat karna... !"

"Maine bhi kaha tha na try karunga...!" He replied with an ear to ear smile.

"Kuch nhi ho sakta tumhara...khair yeh batao tum Jiya ke room mein kya kar rahe hai..?" She asked like a strict school principal.

"Jiya ke room ki light on thi toh main bas dekhne aaya ki Jiya thik hai ya nhi, aakhir meri responsibility hai tum dono ki safety....!"

"Main apna aur Jiya dono ki safety khud kar sakti hoon tumhari jaroorat nhi hai hume...!" She said tauntingly.

"Soch lo itna handsome munda offer de raha hai...baad mein pachhatana na pad jaye, kyun Jiya hoon na main handsome...!" He winks at Jiya.

"Haan..haan...Nidhi, Adi bro bahut handsome aur intelligent hai..!" Jiya seconded.

"Whatever (rolling her eyes), tum jao ab apne room mein, main hoon Chhutka ke paas..!"

"Nhi Adi bro pehle jiju ko call karo....!" Jiya pleaded.

"Par beta abhi call karna thik nhi hoga..(with puppy face), waise bhi tumhe kuch nhi karega par mujhe jaroor nuclear se uda dega...!" He muttered under his breath.

"Please na Adi bro..!"

"Kyun itna bhaav kha rahe ho ek call hi karna hai kar do Anubhav ko call...!" Nidhi supported Jiya.

"Yeh bacchi hai ise samjh nhi hai par tumhe bhi akal nhi hai...!" Adi taunted Nidhi.

"Aye...Misterrrr....(showing her index finger)"

"Aye...misss...(intertwining his index finger with hers) samjha karo yaar, dono busy honge...!" He said, winking at her.

"Adi bro please na...!" Jiya requested with puppy dog face. Nidhi and Adi shared a look.

"Call kar do.....Haseena sambhal legi tumhare boss ko...!" Nidhi said.

"Okay par main baat nhi karunga...!" Adi puts his condition.

"Mat karna...!" Jiya replied.

꧁ PENTHOUSE꧂
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

Imagine (mat karna 😂) A semi dark room, the perfect atmosphere for the couple making love and in the perfect darkness we can see that  our honeymoon couple is inside the sheet while the windows near their bed look like someone has put fogging curtains on it.

"Hehehe...mat karo Anubhav, wahan tickling hoti hai...!" Haseena pleads while giggling as her husband is trailing down wet kisses on her abdomen.  Anubhav stops and looks at her blankly.

"Kya hua...?" She asked after controlling her giggles. "Tumhe kya hua, achanak se ab tumhe gudgudi kyu hone lagi...?" he asked annoyed as she disturbed him in the midst of his most important work.

"Pata nhi...par ho rahi isliye mat karo abhi aur waise bhi bhookh lag rahi hai mujhe.. !" She said blinking her eyelashes to melt his stone heart.

"Ab kuch nhi ho sakta...maine pehle hi bola tha change kar lo dinner ke baad continue karenge par tumhe hi apni fantasy puri karni thi....!" He said nuzzling on her belly button.

"Haan toh tab mera mood tha abhi nhi hai...!" She said grumpily.

"Par ab mera mood nhi tumhe chhodne ka...!" He said mischievously, cupping her nape.

"Yaar aisa thodi hota hai...!" She pouted cutely.

"Aisa hi hota hai...!" He said pulling in for a kiss, but before he could taste his favorite sweet I mean her  soft lips, his phone rang.

"What the...(she giggles, he glares at her) pehle caller ko dekhta hoon phir tumhe...!" He said  in warning tone.

"Jao jao darti nhi main tumse...!" She said boldly, he rolled his eyes and picked the call.

"Kya hua Adi...?" He asked. Adi gulped down sensing annoyance in his brother's voice.

"Kuch nhi...Jiya ko baat karni thi Haseena se..woh call answer nhi kar rahi thi toh..!" Adi replied looking at Jiya, who is smiling care freely.

"Bol do Jiya se, Haseena so rahi hai...!" He said coldly.  Haseena furrowed her brows.

"Main jagi huyi hoon....!" She oppose him. "Adi bol do Jiya se, woh apni behan se kal baat kar le aur tum ab dobara aise call mat karna main busy hoon apni wife ke saath...!"  He said while Haseena tries to snatch his phone.

"Bhai jaanta hoon tu busy hai isliye nhi kar raha tha call par Jiya nhi maan rahi thi..!"

"Okay bye...!" Anubhav hangs up and then switches off the phone.

"Yeh kya baat huyi...phone kyu cut kar diya aur jhooth kyun bola...?"

"Jhooth nhi bola...is waqt tum sirf meri wife ho, baad mein baat kar lena Jiya se...!"

"Par...Woh thik hai Haseena, don't worry aur ab distrub mat karna mujhe...!" He said, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Jab baby hoga hamara tab tumhara kya hoga..!" She said with a deep breath.

"What..??"

"Dekho abhi tumhe bardaasht nhi hota koi hum dono ke pyaar bhare pal ko distrub kare par jab baby ho jayega uske baad toh mera mostly time baby ka hoga aur woh hume aise beech romance mein ro ro kar distrub bhi karega...tab tum kya karoge...!" She said questioningly.

"Tum.....(interrupts by her)"

"Oo..sorry main bhool gyi ki baby ke baad main tumhare saath rah hi nhi paungi..!" She said sadly but with a fake smile while hearing her words, his mood gets spoiled.

"Tumhe mazza aata hai mera mood kharab karne mein...!" He said angrily.

"Maine kya mood kharab kiya..main toh sach hi boli...!" She said, sitting properly while covering herself.

"Fuck off your sach...!" He growls angrily and left the bed.

"Anubhav....!"

"Dinner table par lag gya hoga...jakar kar ko...!" He replied rudely and went to the closet.

"Ajeeb hi hai yeh...pyaar main karti hoon isse bura mujhe lagna chahiye is baat se ki mujhe ek din apne pyaar aur bacche se alag hona padega aur soch kar bura lagta bhi hai par ise kya ho jata hai...khud hi contract banaya tha, khud hi mujhe majboor kiya aur khud hi ab sach kehne par bacchon ki tarah ruth bhi raha hai...!"

A few moments later....

"Voglio che sia tutto pronto domani alle 17:00..!" Anubhav orders his assistant over a phone call, watching his wife who is sitting on the bed with puffed face. He hung up the call and went to her.

"Kya hua..?" He asked softly.

"I hate you...!" She said grumpily.

"Okay...aur..??"

"Tum bahut bure ho...!"

"Accepted...!"

"Main baat nhi karungi tumse..!"

"Kab tak..?"

"Kal evening tak...!"

"Kyun?"

"Because I hate you...!" She pouted cutely.

"Yo también te amo...!" He said kissing her forehead.

"Kya kaha...?"  She asked grumpily.

"Naraz mat ho mujhse, sorry agar meri galti thi kuch toh....!" He said wrapping her in his arms.

"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...!" She mumbles,wrapping her hands around him tightly. He pressed his lips to her temple to calm her sudden mood swings.

To be continued....

◦•●◉✿❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤✿◉●•◦

Upcoming-

"Adi ne aisa kyun bola ki ab koi rule nhi hai....?"

"Aaram se baith kar explain karu...?" He asked, She agreed and the next moment she is in his arms.

Anubhav lifts his wife in his arms and headed to their room.

"Ab batao, Adi ne kyu bola aisa?" She asked as he lay her down on the bed.

"Ek shart par (she furrows her brows) meri puri baat puri hone ke baad hi tum bologi..!"

"Hmm...okay...!"

◦•●◉✿🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤✿◉●•◦

So this was the next part of my story "My Billionaire Husband" I hope you liked it. If you like it then do vote and comments.

Thanks for reading ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.8K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
180K 9.9K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
28.3K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...